Agent Geani; Minor Issues

Story Info
Agent Geani finishes the mission only to lose herself...
1.4k words
3.99
19.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hid in the bushes waiting for conformation to enter the house. She held her silenced pistol close and kept an eye on her surroundings. Agent Geani was there to finish the assignment for good. They lost three agents due to the mad man within the last four months, she was going to end the losses for good.

"Alpha is home." The female voice said in her ear piece.

"Copy that, moving in." She said making her way out of the bushes.

She crept around to the back porch and saw it was clear. Geani thought for a second before moving towards the rear door, no guards, just a clear path to the door was odd. She kept going and made it to the door. She turned the knob and slowly opened the door. She held her gun out front and was ready. She opened the door and entered the kitchen, no guards around so far.

She crept around the house and into the living room. She proceeded down the hall towards the office. She was sure to be silent as there were guards somewhere, just not where she expected them to be.

"Target is in the office." The voice said. "Let's finish this."

"Copy that." Geani said back.

She got to the door and found it was open. She lifted the gun as she peered around the corner to see him. He was sitting at his desk working on his laptop. She turned and entered the office and fired. He looked up as the bullet hit his forehead. He slumped down into the leather chair, dead.

"Target down and eliminated." Geani said holstering her gun.

"Copy that, return to home base." The voice said back.

"On my way." Geani said leaving the office.

She walked away as the hall lights came on startling her. She looked as a fist caught her chin. She hit the wall as she got attacked. Her ear piece fell to the floor and he saw it. She reached for it as he crushed it with his foot. She looked up as he punched her again.

"Seems I got me a firm, tight, agent bitch in my hall!" He said grabbing her throat and looking at her as he kissed her mouth.

"Get your hands off me!" Geani said struggling as he grabbed her tit.

He dropped her to the floor and she sat on her knees coughing. He grabbed her hair and pulled out his cock. She looked around and saw her pistol, but it had fallen in the struggle, it was out of reach. She looked up as he smiled at her and shoved his cock into her mouth! Geani looked around as he fucked her pretty face, no one was there to help her.

The agency deployed a rescue team after they lost contact with her. They were a ways out, but could be there with in twenty minutes. Geani was the best agent they had and didn't want to lose her to the guards. They had no idea what was happening to her as they headed her way.

Geani felt the head of his cock get bigger as he pulled her onto the cock all the way to his body. She gagged on it as he forced her to swallow his cum shots! After he finished, he let her go and she fell backwards onto the floor coughing and gagging on the cum. He smiled and grabbed her by the hair and lifted her to her feet. He gripped her tits and shoved her against the wall.

"Let's get this body naked for some real fun!" He said unzipping her suit. "It's like Christmas morning! Unwrapping me a sexy present!" He said as the suit was removed exposing her bare tits and pussy. "I knew you kept it shaved." He said rubbing her slit. "It is going to be fun tearing you up." He said sucking her tit.

He held her against the wall as he fingered her tight pussy. She looked around with tears running down her cheeks as he got her wet. Never before had she encountered this kind of humiliation. He had two fingers in her and she was wetter now. She bit her lip as he stroked her clit and made her cum seep out over his fingers.

"Don't, please don't." She pleaded quietly as he smiled at her.

He fingered her harder and deeper making her cum flow more.

"I have to Geani, I break agents for a living. I have the best agent they have here in my grasp and I intend to break you one way or another." He said kissing her cheek. "Seems your body is lacking in the sex department, so I am here to help!" He said pulling out his fingers.

Her training never went over this area of torture. He wiped the sticky fingers off on her neck as he looked at her naked body. She knew what was going to happen next as he smiled into her eyes. He grabbed her legs and lifted them. She felt his hard cock enter her pussy and she gasp as he began to fuck her.

He rammed deep into her tight body. He smiled at her as she bit her lip and moaned. Her tits bounced up and down with the thrusts. Her agent body was starting to enjoy the rough sex. She moaned as he grunted and shoved deeper into her, over and over making her cum drip off his balls.

"Is there anything better than a good mission fucking?" He said "So nice to get off before it is time to die!" He laughed as she got off. "Seems this agent is enjoying the sex!"

Outside, two female agents were running towards the house. They entered the rear door and began to search for their fellow agent. They separated and searched for her.

Back in the hallway, he felt her cum flow again as her pussy lips tightened around his cock. He closed his eyes as he began to fill her up with cum. Geani felt the warm rush and looked at him with a face of dread. He smiled as he pulled out and kissed her tits. He smacked her head against the wall, Geani was left sitting against the wall, with her legs open. He face fucked her one more time as she took it.

He turned and found a gun to his face. An agent had found him and wasn't happy about how he was treating Geani. He smiled at her and looked at her tight suit and nice rack. Brianna was there to rescue a fellow agent, but he had other ideas.

He looked around and then down. She looked for a second, but that second cost her. He kicked her gun away and grabbed her. She was spun around and he held her in the sleeper hold as he squeezed her big tit. She fought as she felt the suits zipper sliding down her back. She felt her ear piece get snatched and thrown. He laughed as the suit fell to her ankles, Brianna was naked and felt his cock between her ass cheeks.

"No please don't!" She cried as he bent her over and rammed it up her tight ass and anal fucked her.

He laughed as her big tits swayed with the fucking. He pulled her red hair back as she felt the cock go deeper into her ass. He pounded her ass for a while, then pulled out and slipped into her main hole. He held her arms behind her as he had his way with her. She had tears running down her face as he violated her private sections.

"See, this is why you don't fight me!" He said fucking her harder and rougher. "I will break you Brianna! It is what I do!" He said as she got off.

Brianna's partner walked in and witnesses him fucking the sexy agent. She pulled out her gun and aimed. He didn't notice her as he was fixed on fucking the tight pussy he had captured. She saw Brianna's eyes widen and saw him laugh, he was getting off inside her. She couldn't take a chance to become his next victim. She pulled the trigger and killed him. Both Brianna and the guard fell to the floor. They were rescued and taken to headquarters. They pulled the mission off with minor issues...