Agent in Distress Ch. 09

Story Info
The slavers turn up the heat on Lana.
13.4k words
4.76
54k
36

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
725 Followers

"So now you understand why we use the applicator," said the magistrate. "Would you spread your legs for me, little one?" Lana stiffened, her insides tightening an fear as she saw the magistrate raising up the wooden applicator. He approached her, and her eyes were fixated on the long, slender wooden phallus as he held it before him, gesturing to the two helpers. Lana swallowed, her throat dry. She couldn't help struggling when the helpers moved their legs inside of Lana's, widening her thighs like a brazen invitation to the magistrate.

Sensing that she still didn't understand its purpose, he explained. "With this ointment generously spread deep inside you, even the presence of a man's thick cock pumping inside you won't be enough for you to climax." He grinned at Lana's expression of horror. "It is beneficial beyond training as well, such as when you must service multiple masters."

That bastard Lamare, he'd given it to Nika, and he'd even applied to Lana. She wanted to kill him."Y-you men are sick!" responded Lana, squirming as he reached down to lift her skirt, and she gasped as he pulled down her panties. "Please, you don't need to do this!" she pleaded.

"Be grateful, little one," he said soothingly like a doctor to a patient. "There is a larger, thicker one - we use this one for virgins, to minimize their discomfort."

Lana's eyes went wide. "Don't you want to preserve my virginal state? If you stick that in me, you'll be ruining my . . . market value."

The magistrate smiled. "Oh, do not worry about that, my dear. We will be careful not to open up your little barrier too much. In fact, the salve has another benefit in that regard, which I will explain later, when the time comes."

Lana opened her mouth to demand he explain it now, but then she remember how her curiosity had gotten her in trouble before. She kept silent. Then the magistrate froze, the applicator in his hands. "Well, will you look at that," said the man, staring at Lana's now naked crotch. "You're shaved already."

Lana looked down at her hairless pussy, then suddenly shook her head, groaning in embarrassment. She often forgot that her natural hairless condition was considered unusual on other worlds. The magistrate knelt down before her suddenly, reaching down to touch her smooth skin, making Lana jump and try to pull away, only to be held in place by the strong hands of the helpers. The men at her side were also gazing down at her hairless features, and Lana flushed in shame at the attention on her nether regions. Then she saw the two slave girls, Mara and Paya, leaning forward to also look at her. She tried to cover herself with her hands, momentarily forgetting they were bound behind her back.

Lana found it impossible to hold still as the kneeling magistrate continued exploring her smoothness with his fingers. "Your skin is remarkably soft and smooth," he noted, looking up to smile at Lana's flushed cheeks and embarrassed expression. Then he sat up, suddenly, looking at her strangely. "I was wrong. You are not shaved, you are . . . naturally hairless?" Lana nodded her head, her cheeks burning with shame. "I don't recall other Calambrian females being that way . . ." mused the magistrate, looking at her oddly. Lana's eyes went wide and she was suddenly fearful he might doubt her story. What would he do then? Would he try to torture her? Her legs felt weak. He turned to the two slave girls. "Mara, Paya, have you encountered other Calambrian girls who were naturally hairless?"

Lana looked at the girls, who seemed somehow nervous. They looked at each other, and then the older one, Mara answered. "I think maybe I have, Master," she said, as if recalling something from memory.

The magistrate seemed satisfied and he shrugged. "Well, it certainly won't hurt your value on the block. Though it might disappoint a Master who enjoys shaving his new slaves. Well, let's continue, shall we?"

Lana's relief that her story would be unchallenged made her tense shoulders deflate, and she cast a glance at Mara, who seemed to smile at her. Lana suspected the older woman had bailed her out a second time, and she told herself she would try to thank her somehow. Lana's relief, however, was quickly dashed as she saw the magistrate directing the business end of the applicator between her spread thighs. Lana was shaking her head when he skillfully aimed the round head between the puffy, wet lips of her slit, and she jumped when it made contact. The magistrate began slowly and carefully inserting the applicator into her, which to Lana's dismay, provided a slick and eager recepticle for the wooden phallus. It slid easily all the way in between her nether lips, spreading them and drawing a spasm from her body.

"Oh god!" cried Lana at the deep pleasurable sensation of being filled. "T-take it out!" The magistrate drew it back out again, only to start the entire process over again. The look he gave Lana made her moan, a mix of unbidden pleasure and humiliation. She couldn't help from squirming and gasping as it was fully inserted for the second time. The sensation might have nearly made her cum, yet the heightened pleasure wasn't accompanied by the usual build-up toward a climax. Was this the effect of the salve?

"It feels good, doesn't it?" said the magistrate, leaning in and speaking softly so only she could hear him.

"No!" gasped Lana, softly, her lips tightly closed to avoid giving him the satisfaction of hearing her moan.

"Really?" said the magistrate. He pulled it back out, nearly all the way, then slowly pushed it in again. Lana bit her lip to stop the moan. "Is that better?" he asked, pushing the rod in all the way. When Lana shook her head, he used his fingers to wiggle it around. The slender rod moved about inside her, and when it touched a certain point, Lana jerked, crying out softly. The magistrate kept the angle he'd found, then slowly moved the applicator in and out in shorter strokes, drawing sharp little gasps from his victim. She happened to glance over at the slave girls, and saw that they seemed to be squirming a bit on their mats, their faces a bit flushed.

"There is no need to be shy, Miss Torina," said the magistrate, grinning at her failure to keep silent. "Let us hear that lovely voice of yours, I'm sure you are feeling the urge to let us know about your growing need." When he saw her still shaking her head, he said, "Tell us it feels good; be honest."

"P-please!" cried Lana, feeling her slick walls clenching the rod as the pleasure shuddered through her. "Just . . . finish w-what you're doing!"

"What's the rush?" responded the man, continuing his slow strokes, alternating between short, jerky strokes and long leisurely ones. He chuckled when he felt Lana's insides clamp down on the shaft, a moan escaping her lips. "Very well," said the magistrate, shrugging. "Let's move along, then." Leaving the tip fully inserted, he slowly pushed on the end of the inner rod, and she had a vague sensation of something cold inside her. He then pulled back on the larger rod, and pushed it in several more times, spreading the ointment around inside her, and she thought her heart might burst from the pounding inside her chest. Her insides clenched the shaft again as a wave of pleasure rippled through her, making the magistrate grin in acknowledgement.

"Don't fret, little one, you will not cum from this. I could do this for some time . . " said the man, grinning as he slowly moved the shaft in and out. Lana's mouth fell open as she felt the wave of an orgasm building. Her intense visions when retelling the story of Victor had reminded her how much she missed having sex, but this was not what she wanted.

"Please, stop!" she pleaded, trembling as the wave built inside her.

"Are you sure?" said the magistrate, with mock concern, his hand never ceasing the slowly in and out movements. "You seem to be enjoying yourself."

Lana groaned in shame, trying to fight her body's wanton reactions, but her flesh simply ignored her commands. The wave of the orgasm had stopped building, leaving her stranded, just at the edge of the cliff, and she squirmed, her hips moving on their own.

"Yes, that's right," said the magistrate. "You must learn to use your body to increase your pleasure!"

Lana's eyes went wide, for she hadn't realized what she'd been doing.

"Never!" she gasped, shaking her head. She fought to keep her hips still, but it was difficult, impossible . . . The near orgasm was driving her mad, her heart thumping in her chest and making breathing difficult.

"Well, I'm afraid I must stop, or we'll nullify the effects of the Dragon's Flower," said the magistrate. He quickly pulled out the rod, making Lana squeak as the rod slipped out of her with a wet sound. The delicious full sensation was replaced by a frustrating emptiness, and she immediately forced down the thought of wanting more. The magistrate was holding the slick wooden shaft up in front of her.

"That was made easy by your considerable arousal," he said, smiling at her. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you enjoyed that. But an upstanding free woman would never find pleasure at such a thing."

Lana didn't answer, but she cast her eyes down, unable to bear his knowing look. Then she saw him gesture to the two men. "Lift her top, please," he said. Lana squirmed as the men crudely pulled up on her silk top, exposing her swollen breasts to the air, and three sets of male eyes. "Magnificent," said the magistrate. "Wouldn't you agree, men?" The men grunted their agreement, making Lana blush and wish she could run and hide. "Finest lobes I've seen in ages," said the magistrate.

"That's why I love this job," said one of the helpers, all of them chuckling at Lana's expense.

"I like to be thorough," said the magistrate, reaching up to gently massage the ointment on his fingers into her breasts. Lana had mostly applied it to her nipples, but like Lamare had done, the magistrate took his time, rubbing the ointment all over her ample breasts, getting more from the applicator when he needed to. His hands on her flesh ignited the burning in her breasts, but it didn't make up for the feeling of longing in her now untouched pussy. The building orgasm was long gone, leaving her feeling dejected somehow.

"There, that should do it," said the magistrate, finally removing his hands from her breasts. Lana's relief was dashed when she saw him stripping more ointment from the applicator. Her confusion grew as he reached up for her face, and before she could react, he spread the ointment on her closed lips.

"What are you doing?" she blurted, twisting her face away.

"As a slave, you will be required to use all your assets to please your masters," said the magistrate, chuckling at Lana's expression. "Some slaves find the salve applied to their lips makes those tasks more enjoyable." She watched, glaring at his audacity as he removed the inner rod from the applicator, and dug out the remaining salve from inside the well.

"No!" she whispered as he smiled and reached for her waist. Lana jumped, struggling and gasping as his fingers spread the ointment about her puffy, wet nether lips. Even more humiliating were the wet sounds her flesh was making as his fingers worked her folds.

"You poor thing, you're soaking wet," said the magistrate, leaning in to speak in her ear. "We must remember to give you plenty of fluids."

Lana cast her eyes down, unable to meet his gaze. He said the most shameful things, and she hated the way her body responded to his crude words, as if he were speaking directly to her own flesh.

"Spread her cheeks if you will, men," said the magistrate, straightening. Lana's head shot up and she gasped as she felt two hands widening the cheeks of her ass.

"W-what are you doing?" she squeaked, terrified. She struggled in a panic as she saw him reaching behind her. Then she stiffened as the magistrate used his finger to spread the ointment around her puckered anus. He wasn't done, however, for he took more salve and reached behind her. Lana arched her back, crying out desperately as he inserted his lubricated finger and spread the salve around inside her tightly clenched anus. He didn't linger and was done quickly. He stepped back, grinning at Lana's panting, heaving form, her thighs clenched tightly and angled away from him. He gave her a look as if to say she had nowhere to hide, and she trembled slightly. The men of this world were impossibly cruel, and she silently promised herself she would leave this world the second her mission was done.

"There, Miss Torina, are you beginning to understand what it means to be a pleasure slave? Good," he answered himself. "Every last part of your body is mine, to use as I please. I find it easier to demonstrate that fact, rather than explain it. Which brings us to the next point," he said. "All this distraction because of your salve. Let's get on with our evaluation, we don't have all day." Lana shuddered, still feeling the invasion on her sensitive anus. They gave her no rest, and she could feel her self confidence eroding under the steady onslaught of humiliation and unbidden arousal.

"Now we explained to you the second stage is to determine if your body is suitable for a life as a pleasure slave. Do you arouse easily, to the touch of a strange man whom you don't desire. Gaze upon my two helpers. Do you find them attractive?"

Lana didn't have to look, she simply looked down and after a moment, shook her head.

"Good," said the magistrate. "Do not worry, they are not offended. And I can tell you, they find you very attractive," he added, smiling as Lana blushed in embarrassment. "Now then, has the ointment had time to work, are you returning back to normal?"

Lana thought for a moment. Indeed, the urgent burning in her flesh had subsided somewhat. Unfortunately she still felt over-sensitized, and that it seemed was not going to subside. "It's not fair," complained Lana. "The salve has made me overly sensitive! If I were my normal self . . . your crude touches would have no effect on me!"

The magistrate shook his head. "My dear, you misunderstand what the ointment does. It does not create desire, it simply increases it. Your arousal is your own. Your desire to be touched by us, is your own. You deny it of course, but you are a natural born slave at heart, and you yearn to be taught your true place. That is why you find yourself aflame, not because of some ointment."

Lana shook her head. He was wrong! He had to be. She was not like this-well, there was that time with Victor, but she'd refocused after that and maintained a purity of mind and spirit, for almost five years before she'd come to this world. And yet, when she encountered men such as Lamare or Victor, or this magistrate, her body betrayed her. They seemed to know how to reach her body in ways she'd never imagined. Lana pushed the thought out of her head. He was wrong, they all were, and she'd simply have to prove them wrong.

"I take it by your silence you are beginning to comprehend," said the magistrate with an approving nod.

"No!" interjected Lana. "I—I simply find it futile to argue with a man such as you," she added.

"Oh, I agree," said the magistrate. "Let us not argue. So . . . back to business . . . are you ready to admit failure of the second stage, Miss Torina? Or would you like us to touch your body to confirm your highly aroused state? We'd be happy to confirm what we all know, if you like," he said, his hands reaching up to gently draw a finger along to outer lobe of her breast.

Lana jumped, recoiling from his touch. "Please no!" she gasped quickly. Then she grimaced, not wanting to admit failure.

"Look at the way you tremble, your thighs clenched tightly," said the magistrate. He made a gesture to the two men, and suddenly there were four hands on her, gently touching her sides, the small of her back, the outsides of her thighs. Lana squirmed, twitching and jumping, fearful that their hands might move back to more intimate places. With her arms bound, she felt so exposed and helpless, and that feeling only made her need worse. "Being bound and helpless is arousing, is it not, Miss Torina? You are Calambrian after all. All Calambrian women love to be bound in slave ropes, do they not? There is not shame in acknowledging your heritage. Just admit you have failed the second stage, and we will stop. You don't want to waste all that expensive Dragon's Flower by being obstinate, do you?"

Lana whimpered in misery, shaking her head, but the hands continued roving over her body, driving her mad, the heat slowly and inexorably rising inside her despite the salve. She felt so wet between her legs, and their touches were just making it worse by the minute. She knew she'd fail, was there any point in letting them continue to stoke her heat? She suddenly blurted out, "Yes! I admit . . . failure! Just please, stop touching me!"

The hands continued their exquisite torture for a few more seconds until a gesture from the magistrate made them stop. With a knowing grin, the magistrate nodded. "Excellent, this will go much easier if you are honest with yourself, and with us. Don't you feel relief from your honesty?" Lana grimaced, but he ignored her. "On with the third stage then. I think we're all curious if you will be a good, obedient slave, or an obstinate, challenging one? I think I know the answer, but do you?"

Lana glared at him. She knew the answer - she would be anything but obedient. No matter what they did, she would not give in, for she knew that would mean failure. "You're wasting your time," she warned him. "I may not be able to control my body, but I can control my mind, I will never be obedient."

The magistrate smiled. "Of course, every enslaved free woman says the same at first. And yet they all fall and surrender to us. It will be enjoyable to watch you do the same." Lana shivered despite herself. She knew he was probably telling the truth, that most women could not resist what they were doing, but then the free women of Dellune were not her. "You disagree," observed the magistrate. "You think you are special. Strong. You will endure and resist, and maintain your pride?" Lana didn't answer, but he took her silence as agreement.

Suddenly he gestured to the two slave girls. "Girls, go fetch one of the training slaves, will you? An average one, let's not be too hard on our new guest," he commanded. Lana watched as the two girls hustled off, wondering what was going on. The magistrate turned back to her, enjoying her full body blush as he took in her curves. "And you, my little slave to be. I wonder what is the best way to bring out your obedient side? I know it's in there," he added, pointing to her head.

"You can give up this charade and let me go," said Lana seriously. "I am not a slave, you know that to be true. I may be . . . under the influence of the Somarian fruit, but that is the only reason you're able to reach me with your crude touches."

The magistrate chuckled. "My dear, look at yourself. Is that not the body of a pleasure slave? You tremble and quiver with desire, and we've barely touched you. You may blame that all on the fruit, but we know better. And deep down, so do you."

Lana shivered slightly. What if he were right? What if it wasn't the fruit, but her nature? Her memories of Victor had caused her confidence to waver. But one thing was certain, she wanted to pick her mate, and not have one picked for her. Being a slave had no appeal for her. These men seemed to know very well how to give pleasure to a woman's body, but she had no desire to be pleasured by a man not of her choosing. They would never understand that, it seemed.

The door opened, and all eyes turned to see the slave girls enter, escorting a large naked male - a slave, Lana deduced from the bronze collar on his neck.

Tanuki
Tanuki
725 Followers