Agent in Distress Ch. 10

Story Info
Lana gets a personal tour of the slave training camp.
17.2k words
4.81
64k
55

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers

I just wanted to say to my readers I'm sorry the recent chapters are taking so long. Life competes with Lit for my time, and I'm now writing the new chapters from scratch, so it takes longer.

I also wanted to thank the readers for your lovely comments, which have been so encouraging and also helpful in crafting the plot. I have actually integrated or adjust things based on comments so they really do help!

Thank you also to the writers of Lit who've inspired me: Charles Petersunn, Joe_Doe_Stories, dr_mabeuse and others.

A special thanks to my flirty and sweet friend, who's been helping me throughout with ideas and handholding. This chapter is for you. :)

Chapter 10

The magistrate and the two guards were about to guide Lana out the door when she realized she was naked below the waist.

"Wait!" said Lana. "Could you . . . please give me my skirt back? Master?" she added, thinking that might improve the chance he'd listen to her request. The magistrate paused, looking at her.

"I can do better," he said, with a grin, turning her around to face away from him. Then she felt hands at her back, and suddenly the silk that covered her breasts slid off, leaving her completely naked. He spun her back around, and Lana saw the helpers and the magistrate both openly staring at her, and she blushed from head to toe. "There, now I've saved you the embarrassment of a mis-matched outfit," said the magistrate, grinning at her embarrassment. "Don't worry, my little slave," he added. "We'll give you something suitable to wear."

Lana groaned, feeling like a fool for bringing up the subject. She had to learn to lay low and keep her mouth shut. Just then, the younger slave girl, Paya spoke up. "Master, is Miss Torina a slave now?"

The magistrate turned to look at her and smiled. "Yes, she is now property of the Kingdom of Wight. I will draw up the paperwork later today. Why do you ask, girl?"

The slave girl said sweetly. "As a new slave, you should dress her properly, shouldn't you, Master?"

The magistrate grinned and turned to look at Lana. "Why yes, you are right of course, little Paya."

Lana's head was spinning and she gaped at the slave girl. To her surprise, the girl showed no sign of ill will or mischief. She seemed genuinely excited. Lana didn't have time to ponder that, for the magistrate had gone to the cabinet and returned with a bronze collar, with long slender metal chain attached. "You're not putting that on me!" said Lana. It was more statement than question.

"Of course I am," said the magistrate, reaching up for Lana's neck. She struggled as the cool metallic ring was placed about her neck, but the guards held her still and the job was easily done. "As a new slave, you must earn each privilege." He took the chain attached to her neck and gave it a sharp tug, making Lana gasp and nearly stumble. "Slaves find the leash to be humiliating, and only the newly acquired are forced to wear one. But I'm sure you will do your best to earn the right to go without."

Lana couldn't believe they'd put a collar on her. It made her feel like an animal, which was both humiliating and frightening. Almost immediately she began to think of how she might earn the right to remove it, and then she stopped that train of thought in its tracks. "You can keep your privileges," she spat. "I won't play that game."

"Oh but you will, when you're ready," said the magistrate. "I'm sure you're eager to see what we have in store for you next, mmm?"

Lana shook her head in misery, but he only chuckled. "You did so well, I think we should reward you." He stopped as if in thought. "I think I know just the thing, come."

Lana looked at him but said nothing. The magistrate dismissed the three slaves, and the two helpers, and guided Lana by himself out of the room. The door led to a dark hallway with several doors leading off. He stopped her in front of one of them, and she noticed the sign on the door, labeled, "Training Class A."

"Let's stop in to have a look here. I'd like you to see some of the ways we might train you," said the magistrate.

Nothing could have prepared Lana for what she saw next. The long rectangular room was just as the sign said. A half dozen young women were kneeling in a line on a large soft mat that stretched the length of the room. In front stood a muscular man dressed in a red uniform, and he was lecturing the group, gesturing with a black piece of leather that Lana guessed was a whip. She gasped as she noticed that some of the slaves had red marks on their backs. Their arms were bound behind them, and their thighs spread wide, heads bowed. The magistrate paused to let Lana watch.

"Are you all ready to embrace your new lives, as glorious slaves of the Kingdom? Answer me!" commanded the man, pacing up and down the line of kneeling females.

"Yes, Master," murmured some or all of the girls, their voices defeated and meek. Lana's heart went out to the poor girls, willing them to resist.

"You there," the trainer shouted, pointing toward a petite blonde with full breasts barely covered by her slave shift. "Tell me your name!"

The girl trembled visibly, looking up at the trainer. "I—I have no name, Master, for you have not given me one yet."

"Good, that's right, your past life, and your name, have no meaning here," said the trainer, his voice a soft caress. Then he turned, noticing the magistrate and Lana for the first time. "Ah, what have we here?" he said, moving toward them. Lana's eyes burned into the man as he moved closer, stopping at arm's length. Anger at what he was doing to the slave girls welled up inside her to a torrid peak. The man reached up suddenly to grasp the metal chain lead coming from her collar. He smiled, looking down at her naked breasts, and then his eyes traveled down to her naked hips. He reached forward with the black handle of the whip, moving it gently against the wet crevice of Lana's womanhood.

"Hey!" exclaimed Lana, unable to help herself. "Get that thing away from me!"

The trainer looked surprised at her outburst, but he quickly recovered, raising the whip and bringing it down hard across the girl's upper thigh. Lana yelped in pain, and without thinking, she brought up her other leg and rammed her foot into the trainer's crotch. There was a satisfying crunch, and then the powerful man was doubling over in pain, dropping the whip and moving both hands to his damaged goods.

Before Lana could regret her hasty reaction, she felt the magistrate's strong arm on her neck pushing her down. With her arms bound behind her, Lana fell to her knees, his arm pushing her down until her head touched the floor. The man was surprisingly strong, and he'd caught her off guard.

"That was foolish, girl," said the magistrate, anger in his voice. "Perhaps I should leave you here for a while, so Augorus here can whip you until you beg for mercy."

Lana kept silent. She had lost control, and knew she would have to be more careful. She'd be in no condition to escape if she were whipped into unconsciousness. "Forgive me, Master," she said finally, trying to sound sincere.

"Get up," said the magistrate with a sigh. When she stood, she found the trainer named Augorus standing before her, the whip up in the air as if to strike her. But the magistrate held up his hand. "I'll deal with her. She's new, you're too used to trained slaves, Augorus."

"And you are too easy on the girls, Luthor," said the trainer, "I'd whip her breasts and pussy until she begged permission to lick my boots."

Lana resisted the urge to kick him in the same spot, instead she just glared at him defiantly.

"I'm afraid you'll have to take out your frustrations on your own trainees. It would be a pity to mark such perfect breasts," said the magistrate. The trainer grunted and then turned to walk back to his trainees.

"Come," said the magistrate softly. "I like your fire, but another outburst like that, and you will regret you ever existed. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master," said Lana, genuinely unnerved by the hard look in his eyes.

"Good," he said, satisfied. He guided her out, and they continued down the hall. After several closed doors, they passed another open door.

Lana saw through the door of the room, a pretty dark haired girl, naked from the waist down. The girl's wrists were bound high over her head, attached to a chain that hung from the ceiling, and she was gagged. The girl was up on her toes, struggling to raise herself as high as possible. Lana immediately saw the source of the slave's torment: a thick strand of rope ran tightly from a ring high on the wall, down between the girl's thighs, and then extending up in front of her where it was tied off to the ceiling. The rope was digging into the poor girl's naked womanhood, spreading her moist nether lips and making her thighs quiver. The girl looked pleadingly at the magistrate, who only smiled back at her.

"A most effective training technique, wouldn't you agree?" The magistrate was looking at her, and he chuckled at her horrified expression. "I trust it won't be necessary to use this one on you?"

Lana shook her head vigorously. The men of this world seemed to no limits to their imagination, when it came to tormenting women. She looked at the struggling slave girl, wondering what she must have been going through. It looked terribly uncomfortable, and yet, she couldn't help noticing that the girl seemed flushed, her cheeks red, her breasts full and nipples distended. Could she possibly be finding her predicament arousing?

"What did she do?" said Lana quietly, giving the girl a sympathetic look. Her own voice sounded a bit husky, and she cleared her throat.

The magistrate shrugged. "I don't know. Probably nothing. Each trainer has his favorite techniques. She'll probably be eager to please after enduring this for a few hours, don't you think?"

A tremor went up Lana's spine and she looked sharply at the magistrate. He was looking at Lana, rather than the slave girl, and she cringed slightly. The magistrate suddenly raised an eyebrow. "You find this arousing, don't you." It was more statement than question, but Lana quickly shook her head.

"No!" She glanced over at the girl, saw how she was squirming, her breathing ragged and her thighs clenched on the rope. Lana imagined they must have aroused the slave before placing her here - she couldn't be aroused by that rope. She looked back at the magistrate. "It looks terribly painful!" she added in explanation. "And I don't see the point of it . . ."

The magistrate smiled at her. "Oh it is not uncomfortable, as long as she holds still." He reached over to gently tug on the rope below where it was tied off. The slave girl moaned, rising even higher on her toes. Then he went to the wall, where several impliments were hanging from hooks. He selected one that was a simple wooden rod, on the end of which was what looked like a black piece of leather. "Turn around," commanded the magistrate, looking at Lana rather than the slave girl.

"What?" said Lana, confused.

The magistrate frowned. "Shall I have you trade places with her," he said, gesturing to the gagged slave girl with the leather crop. "I would bet she'd obey my orders much quicker than you do."

"I-I'm sorry," blurted Lana, quickly turning around, craning her neck warily so she could still see the magistrate. With a quick motion of his wrist, he smacked the leather piece on Lana's bare ass cheek, making her jump and yelp in surprise. It was not very painful but it stung, and had made her blush in shame.

"Not so bad right? Let's try it on her," said the magistrate. He turned and whipped the strung-up slave on the ass in the same manner. The girl jerked and cried out into her gag, and the rope twitched as her movement created friction along her nether lips. The magistrate hit her again, and the girl jerked again, whimpering as the rope dug into her pussy. She quickly stilled her ass, to try to minimize the sensations, but every time she did, the magistrate simply whipped her again, striking her bare ass with skill, leaving little red marks all over her squirming bottom. After a dozen strikes, the slave girl was quivering and mewling pitifully into her gag, and Lana gasped to see a copious amount of fluid in the region where the rope disappeared between her legs.

"In time, she will realize the only way to ease her torment would be to use the rope. But I would hate to spoil it for you. I'll let you find out on your own when it's your turn." He winked at Lana's look of horror, then hung up the crop back on the wall. "Come, we have a rendezvous with the registration table." The magistrate guided her out and down the hall, and Lana felt relief to put some distance between herself and the poor girl with the rope. She really hoped he was just teasing her about her turn.

They rounded a corner and Lana was surprised to see the same two helpers standing in a small dining area. "Ah, there you are, sorry to keep you waiting," said the magistrate to his two helpers. He stopped in front of them, reaching into his tunic. Then he turned to face Lana, and her eyes widened, for he was holding up something, a leather strap with a silver metal bar. "What is that?" she squeaked in fear. He was reaching for her head, and Lana realized it was a gag. "A gag? Why? What did I do?" she protested, her belly tightening in fear.

The magistrate looked at her. "You're a new slave, so you must look the part when we go out here. Don't worry, my dear, you will find the gag is a wonderful tool for helping you learn humility. It teaches you that your words are of no consequence, only your voice has value. Men love to hear the sounds of pleasure and pain from their slaves. The gag does not restrict that. I find the blindfold an effective tool as well, but I have some more things I'd very much like you to see."

He gestured to his helpers. "No, you can't!" she cried, cringing. Despite herself, Lana struggled desperately as two men took her by the arms, and she cried out in pain when one of them grabbing a fistful of her silky dark hair. The magistrate used her cry as an opportunity to force the metal bar between her teeth, and then he tied the leather straps behind her head. Her words of protest turned into pitiful muffled sounds of distress. Losing her ability to speak was somehow terrifying, and the magistrate smiled at the fear in her wide eyes.

"Good," he purred, reaching up a hand to caress her cheek. He stepped back and looked at her. Lana wanted to glare at him, but found it difficult to muster the courage. "Now you have learned another fact of life. That your voice may be taken from you as readily as your freedom. Do you understand?"

Lana could only respond with a pitiful garbled sound of denial.

The magistrate chuckled, "I'm sorry, wench, I can't understand you. I would take out the gag, but since your words are of no importance, why bother? It is time for you to learn some obedience. When you think you are prepared to be obedient, then we shall remove the gag."

Lana's heart was pounding. There was something terrifying about being gagged as well as bound. She'd always counted on her ability to talk her way out of situations. Now she was truly at the mercy and whim of this barbaric man, this slaver. She couldn't help a shiver that passed through her body.

"Mmm," said the magistrate, noticing her fear. "Fear is good. Your master is less likely to punish you if he sees fear in your eyes." His hand moved up to touch her neck, moving her long silky hair aside to caress the skin of her shoulder. "That is better. Perhaps you are getting a taste of your place as a helpless female? But there is so much more for you to learn."

The muffled sounds from the Lana's throat increased in intensity, as his hands moved down toward her breasts. This time he slid his hands along her skin, her breasts swollen and sensitive from the day's trials. Lana stepped back to try to escape the slow sliding hands, but the helpers stopped her, and she gasped into her gag as he took possession of her breasts, his hands cupping her gently.

A shock rippled through her, his touch so much more intense than before, as he gently caressed and squeezed her, feeling out the hills and valleys of her heaving chest. Lana shook her head, pitiful mewling sounds coming from her gagged lips, but the magistrate ignored her protests, enjoying the feel of her flesh at his leisure. Lana looked about, somehow fearful that others would see her naked and aroused, but there were only the two helpers. It didn't make the magistrate's teasing hands any easier to ignore however. She found herself trembling from the delicate trails of his fingertips just avoiding her tender dark peaks.

"Your skin is exquisitely soft, girl," he said softly. "So delicate that I fear to damage it with my rough hands."

That concern didn't stop him from continuing to explore her body, and she found it hard to concentrate on what he was saying. Even standing still became difficult as his hands moved down to explore her bare belly, then up her trembling sides to slip around to her back. He seemed to be enjoying the feel of her skin, yet wherever he touched sent shivers rippling through her. Finally he stopped with a sigh, his hands leaving her. "Duty calls I'm afraid, let's get you processed, shall we?"

Lana nodded, grateful that he'd decided to stop. Slavery was far more terrifying than she could have imagined, for they could do anything they wished to her, and she was helpless to stop them. Lana told herself she'd probably get her abilities back after a good night's rest . . . but morning was a long way away. But what if her abilities didn't return? What if she'd permanently damaged them? She'd be trapped in this world, a helpless pleasure slave. Lana quickly pushed the thought away, before the paralyzing panic could set in. As the magistrate gestured for the guards to take her from the room, she tried to recover her composure. She just had to endure their petty humiliations for a day, and in the morning, with her abilities returned, she'd escape this terrible place. And she'd leave the men bruised and battered on her way out.

The magistrate exited the dining area, holding the leash in his hand. Lana quickly followed to keep the leash from drawing tight and making her stumble. The two guards followed, commenting on Lana's ass in a way that made her want to run and hide. With her arms bound horizontally behind her back, her naked curves were on full display.

"You think you could make her cum, after all that salve she applied to herself?" said one.

"Oh sure," said the other. "Did you see the way she reacted when he touched her ass awhile ago? I'd take her from behind, she'd cum for me that way."

"And I'll take her from the front at the same time. With both our cocks stirring her up, she'd cum for sure."

"You're disgusting," said the first helper. "I don't want your dick anywhere near mine!"

Both men laughed then when they heard a muffled cry from the girl in front of them. Lana was trembling, her knees threatening to give out as she hustled to keep up with the fast-walking magistrate. The men of this world could be so intimidating, she realized with a tremor. She reminded herself they couldn't do such things to her if they wanted her to remain a virgin. But they could do so many other things . . .

After traveling down two non-descript corridors, the magistrate opened a heavy wooden door, and the bright light of daytime flooded into the hallway. Lana squinted, then gasped as the leash pulled on her collar, making her stumble out into the light. It was a vast outdoor courtyard, busy with all sort of activity. Lana gawked in shock as she saw the nature of that activity. There appeared to be a number of stations, some unoccupied, others containing one or more mostly naked females. Some of the women were alone, others were attended to by one or more men, dressed in identical uniforms. All of the women were bound or chained in one manner or another.

Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers