Agent in Distress Ch. 12

Story Info
Lana struggles to stop her slide into slavery.
15.2k words
4.71
52.4k
27

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers

Dear readers,
I was thrilled that chapter 11 seemed to be well received. As a writer you never know how people will respond to your writing. I hope you enjoy this chapter, and I hope I am rewarding some of my loyal readers who've asked to see certain things. I do love your comments, every one, they keep me going when I get tired of writing!

xoxo
Tanuki

Ch 12

Lana awoke to the sounds of excited female voices, and when she pried her eyes open with difficulty, she saw the familiar faces of Gwen, Dawn and Cade, sitting in a small circle with two other stunningly beautiful girls, which she'd seen the night before. Lana tried to sit up and was reminded of her arms bound over her head, and her legs spread apart at the base of her bed. She stretched, as much as she could, and sighed, for her body felt wonderfully relaxed and satisfied. Then she remembered what the girls had done to make her feel so good, and she blushed. One of the girls glanced over in her direction, and Lana quickly closed her eyes, not wanting to draw attention to herself.

No one seemed to have noticed, fortunately. Now having a moment to think, Lana immediately tried to reach out with her mind, to flex her telepathic muscles. She smiled to herself, for there was no pain, and she immediately sensed the minds of the girls in the room with her. Yet the smile quickly turned to a frown, for she could sense nothing beyond the door, which was unusual. Nor could she sense anything from the slave girls, other than their presence. The lack of pain was a good sign, that her mind was recovering, but she still had no abilities. She probably needed another night's sleep, she realized with a dejected sigh. Still, it wasn't like she could escape, even with her abilities. Her mission required her to get to the capital, and even a successful escape could put that plan in jeopardy. Sighing quietly, she listened to the conversation of the girls.

"Don't worry, Cade," said a sweet lilting voice she recognized as Gwen. "They won't take you to the capital, you're still the magistrate's favorite."

"I don't know," said a voice she recognized as Cade. "Now he's taken with our Lana, he might forget about me!"

"Well, we'll find out soon enough," said a voice she didn't recognize. "There's a slave caravan in the stables, and it leaves for the capital today."

"How do you know that?" said another, whom Lana recognized as Dawn.


"Oh, Ugorus told me," said the girl.

"Oh god, Milana, you serviced him didn't you?" said Dawn, shock in her voice.

The girl giggled. "Mmm, hmm, while he was at his guard post, I hid under the desk. He was worried they'd ship me to the capital, I guess, and that's how I found out about the caravan."

"It's me, I'm going for sure!" wailed Cade, before several of the girls comforted her.

Lana couldn't listen anymore, and she suddenly raised her voice. "Why is she so worried?" she asked the group of girls.

"Oh, look who's awake, it's our sleeping beauty!" said Gwen, grinning broadly. Her three new friends immediately got up and came over to sit on the bed next to Lana. "You look well rested, dear," said Gwen, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "I think our cooking agreed with you."

Lana blushed, looking away in embarrassment before turning serious. "Why's Cade so scared of going to the capital?" she asked. "Is she afraid of Lord Nikos?" The two girls looked to Cade, who answered.

"They take the prettiest girls to present to Nikos," she explained. "Well, not the prettiest, but ones they think he'll like. Big breasts, long pretty legs, virgins, you know. And they say he likes strong girls, ones who are tough to break, so he can do it himself." Cade paused. "I'm not his type, obviously. You're not either, Lana," she added. "Though at least you're a virgin."

Lana bristled at the implication she was easy to break, but she still didn't understand. "Then why are you worried, if they won't pick you?"

"They take other girls too," said Gwen, grimly. "To serve his personal Guard. Cade is the type who would get picked for that duty."

"I see," said Lana. She thought of Warrick, who was posing as a Captain in Nikos' personal guard. "And they are cruel masters?" she asked.

Cade answered her. "Yes, they are a twisted lot. And it is said that Nikos' personal slave training hall is . . . special. That he has devices in there that exist nowhere else. If I were sent to serve his Guard, they would send me to the training hall, that's why I'm so scared," added Cade with a visible shudder.


"It can't be any worse than what I saw here," said Lana, shaking her head. It wouldn't surprise her if Nikolai had modern sex devices he brought to Dellune with him, or sent for, but it couldn't be any worse than what she'd already seen. The unknown was always scary. Then she had an idea.


"Gwen, would they send me on the caravan?" asked Lana, looking at the redhead.

Gwen shook her head, "Probably not yet. The magistrate likes to train girls here for a few days or weeks before sending them to the capital. It makes him look bad if a new, unbroken slave he sent causes trouble."

Weeks? Lana couldn't wait that long. "But . . . I thought Nikol--I mean Nikos-- likes to break girls in himself?"

"Oh yes," nodded Gwen. "If you were a captured female warrior, or a spy, they'd send you directly to him."

"Oh, that makes sense," said Lana. But her mind was preoccupied. Was that the best route to Nikolai? She'd get there faster, but he'd be alerted to her coming, and as soon as he laid eyes on her . . . he might recognize her. If she were coming in as just another trained pleasure slave, he'd probably not show much interest in her. She was sure he got a steady stream of new girls coming in. She might even by unrestrained, if they considered her a trained slave. But weeks here in the magistrate's camp? At what point would her play acting become real? Was her very soul at risk? Had she been play-acting yesterday, when she'd begged him to let her cum? She liked to think so . . . .

Suddenly there was a knock on the wooden door, followed by the sound of a key being inserted and turned. In entered the magistrate, framed by two new helpers, not the same as yesterday. He spied Lana and came over, smiling.

"Ah, Miss Torina, you look lovely this morning," he said, coming and sitting down next to the bed as Dawn vacated her seat. "Did you sleep well?" he asked, looking at her with a smile.

"Uhh, I guess so," murmured Lana, her legs moving in a futile attempt to cover her sex.

He nodded. Then he looked at her breasts, and then her exposed womanhood, and then back to her face. Lana tensed, certain that he would notice the red spice was gone, but he looked pleased. "I see you beseeched your sisters in bondage to help you with your . . . uncomfortable predicament?"

"What?" said Lana, confused. Then she saw Cade smiling.


"Yes, Master, she asked me to suck off the spice!" said the blond, beaming at him.

"She did?" said the magistrate, raising an eyebrow. "She must have been in great discomfort, to ask such a shameful thing."

Lana's faced burned red, and she looked down, ashamed that she'd fallen for another of the magistrate's traps. She just wasn't able to fight his devious tricks and mind games.

"And down here?" he continued, running a finger up the crevice of Lana's exposed pussy, making her gasp and pull on her bindings.

"She didn't really ask me, but I obliged," said Gwen. "And she loved it so much we did it twice for her," added the redhead.

"Excellent!" said the magistrate, turning to look at Lana. "My dear, you did it, you asked the aid of your slave mistresses, and even more important, you overcame any inhibitions about being pleasured by other females. I'm so proud of you!"

Lana looked up in horror, shaking her head in denial. "I . . . I didn't . . ." she stammered.

"We had to gag her Master, for she was enjoying it a little too much. We didn't want to get a visit from the head slave Mistress!" said Dawn.

"W-what?" croaked Lana, looking at Dawn, who was smiling at her. The girls had sold her out, and yet, they all seemed genuinely happy for her, so she found it hard to be angry at them.

"I knew you had it in you, little slave," said the magistrate, bringing up a hand to caress her face. "You see, the most natural of pleasure slaves will find joy in whatever sort of use their masters will give them. And . . . you may not realize it, but you are simply irresistible, even to your own sisters," he added, with a wink. "Am I right, girls?"

"Mm, hmm!", "Oh yes, master, she is delicious!", "I just have to touch her!" came the responses, making Lana's face burn even brighter.

"You will find, my dear," continued the magistrate, "that as a pleasure slave, your delectable body and sweet charms will give you little rest. You will be touched, and plundered and used at every turn, by everyone who stands as master over you. And you will love it!" As if on cue, the girls started touching her then, running their soft hands all over her naked body, while even the magistrate joined in, placing a hand on her upper thigh, and using his thumb to draw gentle circles on her clitoral hood. Lana gasped, overwhelmed by the flood of sensations from multiple hands and fingers.

"S-stop, please!" she pleaded to the girls, who were giggling as they tickled and teased her bound body.

"You must remember to address your slave sisters properly," scolded the magistrate, as his thumb sought out her swelling clit from the tiny folds and pinched it, making Lana arch her back in shock.

"I—I'm sorry, Mistresses!" she choked, giving the girls a desperate look. Gwen leaned down to whisper in Lana's ear.


"It's quite alright, Lana, you only have to call us that when he is here," she said quietly. Then she kissed Lana's sensitive ear, and inserted her soft tongue, drawing a soft moan from the girl.

Lana strained in her bonds as the heat quickly returned to her body. The girls and the magistrate were ruining her night of restful sleep, bringing her need back to the surface. She tried to ignore their teasing touches, but the small fingers pinching her nipples and stroking her breasts combined with the magistrate's rough, swirling thumb to drive her mad, and she squirmed about, moaning in shame as she felt an orgasm threatening yet again.

"Look how wet you are, my dear," said the magistrate, inserting his middle finger into the wetness pooling below in her feminine crevice. Lana jerked, her insides inadvertently squeezing the magistrate's finger, which made him chuckle. "I think a good rest was just what you needed."

Lana groaned, for indeed it seemed her well rested body was even more receptive. She'd hoped a night without the Somarian fruit or the slave salve might cause her sensitivity to drop a little, but that didn't seem to be the case at all.

"Can I clean her up, the way she loves?" said Cade, suddenly, licking her lips suggestively. Lana groaned in shame and humiliation, but the magistrate shook his head, withdrawing his finger and thumb.

"No, thank you, Cade," he said, getting up off the bed to stand. "We've wasted enough time, our new friend has a long day ahead of her. Why don't you girls get her ready, and I'll be back to retrieve her in a minute." The magistrate then left the room, closing and locking the door behind him. The girls all looked at Lana for a moment, like a pack of hungry predators eyeing their prey.

"Girls, please, he . . . asked you to get me ready!" pleaded Lana, looking from one to the other.

"Yes, untie her and get her dressed and brushed," said Gwen, sighing with what might have been disappointment. Then she grinned. "We'll get to play with her tonight, don't worry."

"Oh god," muttered Lana, under her breath. There was no place to hide, or to rest, in the slave training camp. She kept silent as the girls removed her bindings and then sat her up to get her ready. Cade sat down behind Lana and began to brush her hair. "Your hair is so silky, and so straight," observed the blond slave girl. "Mine gets all kinky after sleeping on it," she added, before she began humming softly to herself as she moved the brush through Lana's dark brown hair. Lana sat quietly, pushing aside her concerns and enjoying the feeling of having her hair brushed. She'd always been jealous of girls like Cade, with natural curly, wavy hair. Her straight, smooth hair left her few options for styling, not that she was able to do much of that anyway at the Institute.

Cade finished her brushing and leaned forward. "Lana, would you like me to tie you a ponytail?" she asked sweetly.

Lana smiled, for she'd usually worn her hair in a bun or ponytail at the Institute. "That would be nice," she said to Cade, who giggled softly for some reason. Cade began gathering up Lana's hair in her hand, stroking it repeatedly, enjoying the silkiness, before binding it with a thin yellow strip of cotton into a ponytail. When she was done, she said "There, done, you are all ready for today!"

Lana turned to look at her. "Thank you, Cade," she said, smiling at the adorable blond girl who beamed back at her. Her enthusiasm was contagious, but Lana's worry about the day ahead was like a pit in her belly.

Then the blonde's eyes widened in concern. "Oh dear, the magistrate will be here soon and you're not bound!" The girl quickly ran to a cabinet and returned with a pair of leather binders. Lana held out her hands to Cade, but the girl pulled her hands behind her instead, fastening the leather to Lana's wrists.

"They bind pleasure slaves behind their backs, dear," said Cade apologetically. "So they can see your curves better."

Everything had a reason, Lana thought with dismay. She told Cade it was alright, and then Gwen and Dawn returned from the bathing area.

"Oh, Lana, a pony tail?" said Gwen, winking at her. "I guess you're eager to serve this morning?"

Lana looked at her in confusion. "I . . . don't understand."

Dawn giggled. "Oh, Cade, was this your idea?"

"I asked her," said Cade, defensive. "She said yes."

Dawn shook her head. "Cade, maybe in Calambria the ponytail doesn't have the same meaning."

"What meaning?" said Lana, getting a bit annoyed.

Cade looked sheepishly at her. "I'm sorry, honey, I thought you knew! Pleasure slaves here sometimes wear a pony tail so they can . . . do their job better." Cade smiled at Lana's confused look. "You don't want your hair getting in the way when you're servicing men, do you?" She wrinkled her nose. "I hate feeling my own hair in my mouth."

Lana had trouble forming words. "Wha—I—I didn't—"

Cade giggled at her. "Oh Lana, after all your progress yesterday, you'll be doing a lot of this today!" she said, putting her fist in front of her mouth and bobbing her head up and down in a suggestive gesture.

"Cade!" gasped Lana, horrified by her new friend's graphic depiction.

"I don't think so, Cadee," said Dawn, scolding her friend. "You may have done a lot of that on your second day, but that's because you were so good at it."

Cade sat up suddenly, her fist still in front of her mouth, and her eyes wide in alarm. "Y-you mean, you didn't . . . . do that on your second day?"

Both Dawn and Gwen were shaking their heads, grinning at the stricken look on Cade's face.

Cade would not be denied, however. "But you two weren't virgins!" she exclaimed, realizing a difference. "When you're a virgin, you tend to spend a lot of time on your knees, since they're limited in what they can do to you. But you are right, I was always good at it. I just love what it does to men . . ."

"I'm not . . . good at it!" blurted Lana, trying to convince herself as well as the girls that her second day wouldn't be spent on her knees, with the rods of strange men in her mouth. It was one thing to do it to her beloved Victor, or . . . . Warrick. She still couldn't believe she's done that to, or for, Warrick. What had gotten into her?

"Oh, they'll make sure you learn to be good at it, dear," answered Gwen with a naughty grin. "You have so much to learn!"

Lana shook her head, pulling on her bound wrists. "Cade, undo my ponytail, please!"

Cade had a mischievous look. "Oh, honey, you look so adorable with it. And the magistrate will be happy. I think we should leave it." She crossed her arms, an indication she wasn't going to give in.

When it was apparent Cade wasn't going to help her, Lana stopped struggling, her shoulders sinking in defeat. "I don't think I can do this! Another day like yesterday? Could . . . could I tell them I'm sick? I do feel a little ill . . ."

Gwen laughed, not in a cruel way, as she shook her head. "Oh honey, you don't want to try that, trust me." Then she came to the bed and put her arm around Lana, giving her a squeeze. "Just be yourself, dear. Don't try to fight it so hard, that just makes it worse. If you relax a little, you might enjoy yourself!"

Lana looked at the pretty redhead. She meant what she said, and she could see that all three girls genuinely seemed to enjoy their lives as pleasure slaves, at least here, under the magistrate's care.

Lana just nodded, not wanting to argue. If she described her mission to them, they'd just laugh. She had no choice, but to make a stand, here, on the second day. She'd crossed too many lines yesterday, and it was time to stand up for herself. Going along had gotten her far down a road she didn't want to go. It was time to turn around, or at least to stop her 'progress' in its tracks.

At that moment the wooden door opened again, and Lana never thought she'd be happy to see the magistrate, but she needed to get away from these well meaning girls who were a bad influence on her psyche. She didn't want to see the good side of slavery, or to think that some of its victims might be enjoying their enslavement. With luck, the next time she saw the three girls, she'd be able to free them.

"Ah, good, you look ready," said the magistrate, smiling. He noticed Lana's ponytail. "A ponytail-I see you are eager to do some good work!"

Lana looked mortified. "No, I—it wasn't my—"

"I understand," said the magistrate. "You do not wish to limit yourself. Well don't worry, you'll get plenty of chances to develop all your skills here, I assure you." Lana continued sputtering protests as the magistrate guided her to her feet. Then he held up another one of the white string skirts that she'd worn the day before. "I brought you a fresh skirt, my dear, just as you requested," he announced cheerfully. "Girls, remove her shift and put it on for her, will you?" Lana stood anxiously as the girls removed her bindings so they could lift her shift over her head. Then they tied the skirt around her waist, carefully placing the string between her legs before drawing a gasp from their subject as they tightened it up and tied it off behind her back. Lana hated the constant slight friction of the string against her opening and between her ass cheeks. She hadn't been awake long and already she felt the familiar arousal, ever present since she'd drank all that juice in trying to save Warrick. She reached down to try to adjust it, when the magistrate gently slapped her hand.

"You must not touch it, even when you're not bound," he explained. "If it's bothering you, just ask your Master to adjust it for you," he added, looking intently.

Lana blushed. "Oh, that's alright . . . no, thank you!" she murmured, keeping her hands at her sides. The feel of it was distracting, and she focused her mind elsewhere.

"Good, let's get going, we have a full day ahead of us," said the magistrate, agreeably. He bid good day to the slave girls, and Lana gave them a helpless look, which made them wave and smile at her. Then the magistrate guided her out of the sleeping quarters and back into the now familiar halls of the slave training center.

Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers