Agent Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What were you doing?" She asked, a strong Brazilian accent behind her words.

"I was going for a walk in the moonlight, it's very romantic," Stone replied with a smile.

The women walked so she was behind Stone. She laid her hands on his shoulders and dug them in. Stone winced from the strength of the woman.

"My name is Maria Ramirez and I am the head of security at Ms. Vix's compound," Maria began, "And I would like to ask you some questions."

"Ask away," Stone replied.

"I know you have had an interaction, with Kara earlier today, I want to know..."

Maria moved around him trailing her hands on his shoulders and sat down on the table facing him.

"How was she?"

"I'm sorry?" Stone replied confused.

"You heard me," Maria said. Her hand began unzipping her black jumpsuit. "How was she?"

Stone watched wide-eyed as she revealed her muscular torso. She was wearing a grey sports bra that barely contained her huge tits. Hidden by the bulky uniform you wouldn't have been able to tell she had an amazing body. Pulling her arms out of her sleeves she tied them around her waist. Stone stood up and placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer.

One of her hands was placed on the table behind her while the other grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss. Her fingers scratched the back of his head and parted his hair. Her tongue probed his mouth and wrestled with his tongue. Stone was taken back by the lustful kiss. He couldn't back out of it as Maria's strong arm was holding him in place. Imprisoned he gave in and leaned into it.

She moaned into his mouth as she pulled away and wiped some saliva off her lower lip with the back of her hand. Stone's hands moved on to her front and her toned stomach, feeling the muscles flex beneath his fingers. Just as he was starting to get used to this aggressive kiss, she pulled away and undone his belt. Sitting back down on the table in front of him, she pulled down his trousers revealing his cock. The rushed nature of the encounter had inflated it partially, and it had engorged while hanging between his legs.

Maria gave a noise of appreciation and reached down and grabbed it. Unlike Kara, she gave no attempt at applying pressure. Instead grabbing it roughly and pulling the skin up and down rapidly. She held the cock in her fingers and jerked it towards her, pulling Stone in the progress. She pulled of Stone's shirt with her other hand and pulled him down for another kiss. Stone was used to being dominant when it came to sex, but this was totally different. His cock began to harden and grow under Maria's fast fingers. She held his cock with her hand pointing towards him so her fingers would lightly touch his balls at the start of every pull.

Stone moaned into her mouth and braced his hands on either side of her on the table. Her tongue invaded his mouth, forcing his tongue down, asserting dominance. He felt like a teenager again. Getting caught up with his emotions and not being in control. She pushed him back off her and licked her lips. Her hand still twisting his cock in her hands before releasing it. Stone stood panting with an eagerness similar to that of a dog. Maria smiled and placed a hand on his chest. She slowly dragged it down his body. Over his taut muscles. Down lower. Her fingers dancing over his breathless stomach. Lower now, her fingernails digging in. Then, with a flourish, she skipped his bobbing erection and simply pointed at his bunched up cargo pants and underwear at his feet.

Stone hunched down and with less dignity that you'd expect, awkwardly hopped out of his remaining clothes. Standing back up you could practically see the craving on his face and body. Maria stood up in front of this, naked, man. Still clad in her boots, she was taller than him. Grabbing his erect cock in her hand she led him out of the room like a trophy. Leading him out into the corridor she brought him into the room on the left. The inside was shocking.

A total polar opposite of the interrogation room. Inside was a double bed, soft plush carpet that your foot sunk into. Red drapes hung over the window that looked out into the inky night. The rest of the room was adorned with dark wooden furniture, desk, closet etc etc, that went nicely with the dark grey walls. Orange lamps in the corners of the room created a shadowy room, but not in a ominous sense, more of a sinful sense.

She led him over to the bed by the dick and pushed him onto the bed. She bent over in front of him and held his chin in her hand. Shaking it from side to side she slapped his cheek and pushed him onto his back. Crashing onto the mattress Stone was again surprised by her strength. He struggled to get up, trapped in the deep duvet, and sat up to see Maria throwing her boots into the corner. She then unzipped the rest of her jumpsuit and threw that into the corner as well. Now bare was her long smooth legs, matching grey panties and beautiful olive skin. She bent down in front of him and cupped a breast in each hand.

Pouting at him she jiggled them still wrapped in her grey bra. Her mammoth cleavage drawing his eyes. The view of her flesh being taunted right in front of him caused him to jerk forward. Maria grabbed his head with one of her hands and stopped him. Tutting in a condescending manner she reached behind her back with her free hand and unclipped her bra. Throwing to the side she exposed her mouth watering breasts. She knelt down with one leg on Stones left and the other in between his legs she brought one of her tits up to his mouth.

Stone latched on to a nipple suckling at it, getting as much as he could into his mouth. He hollowed his cheeks and sucked it as hard as he could. He flicked his tongue over the hard nub of the nipple. Maria hugged his head close and wouldn't let him move back. He felt his head starting to feel faint as he began to run out of oxygen. Maria yanked his head off her breast by pulling his hair. Gasping from the pain, Stone tried to suck in air and could only manage a muffled protest, before he was shoved back in between her breasts. Maria laughed in delight as Stone tried to pry her off.

Maria wrapped one arm around his head and grabbed his arm with her other arm. Stone felt his hand being pushed onto Maria's panty clad butt. He wanted to move his hands away but once again he had underestimated her strength, and her fingers pushed on top of his, digging into her flesh. His head was cushioned in an odd mix of soft yielding flesh and panic from the lack of air. He was in a situation he would normally love to be in but the lack of control left his pulse racing like never before. That, and Maria's femine, yet toned, Hispanic body pressing against him left his lusting to put his dick somewhere warm and wet. She began to grind her body against his, and that pressure, along with his stinging lungs made Stone fall onto his back on the bed.

Maria finally released him from her velvety breasts. He hit the pillow hard gasping for air. His vision was spotty and he could barely react as Maria smacked his cheek with her hand. His hands fell limp onto the bed next to him as he tried to recover. Maria smacked him again while still grinding against him. Satisfied that Stone was out of it, Maria slid off him and moved over to a chest in the corner, she began pulling out long strips of red silk. She straightened up and slowly walked back to the bed, swaying her hips and playing with the red silk in her hands.

She stood in front of him and walked forward. Stone's chest was still rising and falling, his legs stretched out and his feet hanging off the bed. Maria parted them by sashaying between them and stood in front of him. She let the red silk, spool between her fingers and dangle over his penis. The silk played over the shaft, tickling it. Stone reached down and tiredly batted the silk away. Concerned he seemed to be waking up, Maria straddled him and tied his wrists to the bed.

Starting to panic at what was happening, Stone however was distracted by Maria's tits swaying as she worked right in front of him. Reaching out he began to play with them and squeeze them until his hand was jerked away and tied up. Stone felt himself returning to full strength but it was too late. The minute or two he had spent recovering was all it had taken Maria to tie him down to the bed. Stone looked around wildly as Maria began grinding against him, playing with his cock making ut grow.

Rolling off him, she took his cock in her mouth and slowly licked the head like an ice cream. Stone's eyes lidded over from the pleasure as he felt Maria's warm wet tongue start to bathe his cock. Her hands weren't busy during all this, one hand scratching his ball sack with her long fingernails and the other hand roughly jerking the skin of his shaft, Just as he was about to near his orgasm Maria lightly sunk her teeth into the spongy head of his cock. Stone hissed in pain but it still felt so incredible. Moving up his body, she lay down beside him on the bed and slipped off her panties.

Swinging a leg over him, she picked up his dick and began to drag it over her pussy. His fat dick head rippled the lips of her pussy, causing her to moan in pleasure. Stone squirmed beneath her as his dick was essentially used as an object for her pleasure. He was straining so hard against his restraints that they were leaving red marks on his skin, pulling his body upwards. Oblivious, or just uncaring of his suffering, Maria continued to tease him. Finally noticing his whines and spasms she enveloped his dick with her pussy.

"Oh fuck," Maria moaned and her head fell down onto his collarbone. Stone squirmed underneath her, awkwardly trying to thrust his cock skyward but held down by her warm soft flesh. Maria purred on top of him and stretched her vaginal muscles around him, accommodating the new feeling. She dug her nails into his chest and pushed herself up. Pushing her hair back off her face and up onto her head, she slowly swivelled so she was facing away from Stone. The whole time Stone's dick was trapped inside her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The story will continue in Part Two

12