Agents of Limbo

Story Info
There's trouble in paradise, and one man can save the day.
2k words
4.38
18.8k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, Nix here! This is my first time posting a story. I've enjoyed reading the Hotel Limbo stories from my favorite AlmostTime and donut_plains for quite a while now. I'm hoping to add a worthy story to the Limbo universe.

Everyone In the story is above 18 and none of it really happened, it's fiction.

And now... On with the story.

*****

Henry Johnson was in his early forty, and never married. Well, you could say he was married to the military after 21 years of service as a Marine. Being a soldier had always kept him in pretty good shape and mostly healthy (aside from his smoking habit). One night after a returning home a tour overseas, he felt a pain in his chest. Thinking little of it he decided to rest his weary body.

Henry woke to the sound of his phone ringing in the middle of the night. He found it odd that someone would be calling him at such ungodly hours, putting aside the fact that he didn't really keep in contact with anyone. Despite his hesitations, he pressed 'answer' and lifted the phone to his ear.

"Lieutenant Henry Johnson." He states firmly as he sits up. "Who am I speaking with?"

"Special Agent Maggie Q." A feminine voice replies. "I'm sorry waking you sir, but it's very important I can assure you."

"Go ahead Agent Q, I'm listening."

"Forgive me but I can't tell you over the phone. It is...unsafe to speak about it when someone could be listening. I will text you an address to meet me at, then I will take you to the base and we can discuss the situation there."

Henry sits in silence for a few moments in thought.

"Hello?" He hears which snaps him out of his daze.

"Ok. Send the address."

"Thank you, Lieutenant."

Not even a minute after hanging up the phone, he received the address. Which for some reason, turned out to be his favorite breakfast diner.

After about ten minutes of driving, Henry pulled into the parking lot of the diner and got out of his car. It's odd that it'd be opened at such a time in the night but who was he to question it. Maybe some people like breakfast at 4am. He entered the hoping to see his mysterious caller waiting for him only to find it empty. He walked over to a table and took a seat, listening to the movement in the kitchen area. A few seconds later, the kitchen door swings open and a brunette waitress comes out with a bright smile on her face. She's tall and thin with piercing blue eyes and a massive set of tits that bounced with every step. The little dress she wore hugged her body tightly and ended mid thigh. It was yellow with buttons going down the middle. The three top buttons were left undone displaying a delicious amount of cleavage.

"Hi! Sorry for making you wait. What can I get you?" She asked sweetly.

He barely tore his eyes away from her heaving bust to look at her face. She looked very familiar but he couldn't place her. He didn't really care though, she was absolutely beautiful. She bit her bottom lip as she awaited his request.

"No worries. Uhh just a coffee." He replies trying to ignore the stirring in his pants.

"Alrighty." She said as she wrote it down in her notepad. Henry took a glance at her name tag which read 'Alexandra'.

"I'll get your coffee." She said before turning around and walking behind the counter. Henry watched her tight ass sway back and forth as she walked.

He couldn't shake the feeling that he knew her from somewhere but he was having trouble placing her. Finally, it hit him like a stack of bricks: he was looking at Alexandra Daddario! The beautiful actress from True Detective an San Andreas that he had jerked off to several times. But what the hell was she doing working in a place like this?! Just as Henry began to question things, the entrance chime grabbed his attention. In walked a thin, supermodel looking woman dressed in all black. She wore tight leather pants, a long sleeve jacket that ended just below her perky breasts showing off her toned midriff. Her dark hair and brown eyes were striking. Immediately, he recognized her from Balls of Fury which he had watched the previous night. Henry felt his member strain against his jeans as the Asian beauty locked eyes and strides towards him.

"Lieutenant Johnson." She said as she took a seat in front of him.

"Agent Q?" He asked not believing his eyes.

"Thank you for coming." She said. "I won't waste your time so I'll get straight to the point." Henry nodded barely able to comprehend the situation. Alexandra returned with his cup of coffee and placed it on the table.

"Here you go handsome." Alexandra said with a wink before turning to Maggie. "Can I get you anything sweetie?"

"Not at all." Agent Q responded and waited for the waitresses departure which eventually came.

"Lieutenant, I'm with the Advanced Stealth Services Unit. The reason you were contacted is because of your skill set. You see, one of the brightest young scientists was abducted last night by Mistress Gal and her slutty minions. We NEED to get her back asap." Agent Q explained sliding a folder across to him.

"Wait. Your unit's initials spell ass." Henry said before taking a sip of his coffee and looked through the folder.

"Are you even listening?" Maggie groaned to which he nodded.

"Yes ma'am, but I can't say I'm interested."

"Lieutenant, it's crucial that we rescue Dr. Turner before they extract any information from her." The agent pleaded.

"And I do wish you well on your mission." He said preparing to to leave.

"Wait, maybe I can change your mind." She said seductively as she moved to the seat next to him and leaned in close.

"Miss, you won't-" he began but stopped when he felt her hand massaging the bulge in his jeans.

"I'll take care of that for you." She whispered as he let out a quiet moan. In seconds she had his pants unzipped and his hard cock in her delicate hand. He took a quick glance at Alexandra who was paying no attention. Maggie slowly started to stroke his length making him groan in pleasure. Her slender fingers wrapped around his dick along with the kisses she placed on his neck sent shivers through him.

"Please?" She begged as she began stroking him faster eliciting a pleasure filled moan from him. Henry felt hi dick twitch in her hand as she pumped it quickly.

"Oh fuck yes." He managed through ragged breaths. Maggie grinned wide as she watched his face contort from sheer pleasure. With her free hand she unzipped her jacket, releasing her perky round tits and hard nipples. Henry reached up taking of her tits in his hand, running his thumb over her nipple. Maggie moaned loudly enjoying the teasing.

"That feels good." She whispered lustfully in his ear.

Little did they know, Alexandra had taken notice of their actions and after resisting for a few minutes, she gave in to her desires and was now furiously fingering her tight pussy with one hand and massaging her big tits with the other. Alexandra let out a high pitched scream of pleasure as she orgasmed catching Henry and Maggie by surprise. Henry could feel himself reaching his limit as Maggie's hand became a blur on his shaft. The agent sensed his nearing orgasm and grinned at him.

"Stand up." She said before letting go and dropping to her knees in the middle of the diner. Henry quickly got up and stood in front of her, his aching cock inches away from her beautiful face. Maggie slowly moved forward and licked the precum from the tip of his solid cock. After wrapping both hands around his dick she resumed stroking him. The sight of the stunning actress on her knees jerking him of in the middle of a public diner sent Henry over the edge.

"I'M CUMMING!" He yelled as his balls tightened. Henry's dick exploded with a thick rope of cum that blasted Maggie directly in the face. Unfazed by it, she continued to stroke shot after shot of his cum onto herself. After taking four huge sprays to her gorgeous face, which managed to coat it in a thick glaze of cum, she aimed his dick at her breasts as he shot his final ropes of sperm.

Henry moaned after having by far the biggest orgasm of his life. He looked at the cum covered starlet in amazement. Her face looked as if 10 men had finished on her, she even had streaks of cum in her brown hair.

"Now will you help me?" She asked hoping that she thoroughly convinced him.

"Yes." He said breathlessly as he collapsed into a chair.

Even if he wanted to say no, his body (mostly his dick) wouldn't let him. With a smile and a wink (or maybe cum got in her eye), Agent Q stood up. Noticing that despite his monster orgasm he still maintained an erection, Maggie turned towards Alexandra.

"Waitress, would you please help him while I go clean up?" She asked as she headed to the restroom.

"Of course." Alexandra said as she made her way to him while unbuttoning her uniform. Henry was utterly hypnotized as the young actress freed her supple breasts in front of him. Alexandra kneeled down in-between his legs, placing his dick in her cleavage. With a bright smile and lust in her eyes, she pushed her soft tits together around his throbbing member. She bounced her amazing tits up and down his rock hard dick making him groan with delight.

"Do you like fucking my tits?" Alexandra asked in a sultry tone as she locked eyes with him.

"Yesssssss." Henry hissed as he thrusted in rhythm with her. The sensation was too much for him, he couldn't hold on any longer with a loud groan his dick erupted, shooting a torrent of cum from between her cleavage. By the time he had finished, her chin, her neck and the tops of her breasts were covered in his sticky white goo.

"Ooh, delicious!" Alexandra exclaimed before proceeding to scoop his cum into her mouth happily swallowing it as he tried to regain his senses.

"Are you ready to go now?" Agent Q asked surprising him since he hadn't noticed her return.

"Yes. Let's go." He said as he zipped his pants up and stood. Henry followed Maggie out of the diner as the sexy cum covered waitress yelled to "Come again soon". Maggie led him to her black Mustang while he took time to appreciate her firm ass as they walked.

"There's something I haven't told you." The agent told him when they entered the car. Henry didn't respond, he just looked at her patiently.

"You've passed away." She told him with a sigh.

"Ha! Figured I was in heaven." He said with a chuckle.

"Technically this isn't heaven, this is Limbo." She informed him which led her to explain the details of Limbo as she drove. He took it surprisingly well.

-About 20 minutes later-

Henry and Maggie arrived at the state of the art Limbo base. After several highly technological security measures, they came to a large metal door that hissed as it slid open. Inside was an enormous room with computer monitors on the back wall along with different stations throughout it. Henry looked back and forth at all of the beautiful agents that were busy working and observing the screens. Several of the agents he recognized immediately, like actresses Mary Louise Parker, Alison Brie, and Anna Kendrick, models like Kate Upton and Cara Delevingne, and singers like Rita Ora and Hayley Williams among the crowd. If he could've had a heart attack, he would've. As he took in the breathtaking sight, Sofia Vergara, with a generous amount of cleavage spilling over the v of her tight black dress, approached him. The lovely latina looked at him and smiled as he met her gaze and then spoke in her thick Colombian accent.

"Welcome to the Limbo Division Mr. Johnson."

To be continued...

*****

Thank you all for reading. Feel free to leave any suggestions, requests or just comments in general. I hope you guys enjoyed it.