Agents of Limbo Pt. 02: Rescue Mission

Story Info
Henry and a partner go after Dr. Turner.
1.6k words
4.5
12.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, thanks for the positive feedback back from part 1, I appreciate it. I hope you enjoy part 2! And a special thanks to donut_plains for helping with my choice of celebs.

Everyone is over 18, and this story is a work of pure fiction and so on and so forth.

On with the story.

************************

The last few hours for Lt. Henry Johnson had been a whirlwind to say the least. He had blown loads on two sexy actresses, got recruited for a top secret rescue mission and apparently he had passed away. He took it all in stride though. In fact, the only thing that actually bothered him was that he didn't get to meet more agents, aside from Captain Sofia Vergara and his partner for the mission, Agent Danielle Panabaker.

The Intelligence Unit had pinpointed where Dr. Turner was being held. Henry was given a new Corvette, gadgets and a special gun along with a stealth suit. After being briefed, he and Danielle set out to rescue Dr. Turner. Admittedly, Henry had trouble keeping his eyes on the road with the auburn haired beauty sitting in his passenger seat. Her black body suit fit her like a sexy second skin forming to her natural curves perfectly. When they neared the facility, he pulled over and they got out.

"I think it's best we go on foot from here." Henry said. Danielle nodded and they headed towards their destination.

As badass as driving his Mustang up to the front gates and jumping out guns blazing would be, it wouldn't be very practical nor stealthy. Instead, they had decided that Henry would be a distraction while Danielle would sneak in and rescue Dr Turner before exiting. A clean and simple plan. Unfortunately, things rarely go as planned.

Somewhere between point A and point B, everything went to shit. Henry was doing well until he inhaled an odorless sleeping gas that was released after he took down a dozen or so minions.

As Henry regained consciousness, he realized two things: firstly, that he was tied to a chair and secondly, (and much more importantly) he was receiving an amazing blowjob from a black haired girl. She glanced up at him for a moment, her smoldering brown eyes burning into him. It took him a few moments but her name finally came to him, Selena Gomez. Selena Gomez was sucking him off. He watched in awe as the sexy singer quickly bobbed her head up and down his hard cock.

Henry tried to fight off a moan but his efforts were in vain. His expression of pleasure made Selena increase her efforts, taking more of his length until he had hit the back of her throat. What she lacked in technique, she made up for with enthusiasm. She repeatedly impaled her face on his solid dick. After nearly 5 minutes of the oral assault, Henry reached the point of no return.

"Oh fuck." He groaned as his dick fired into Selena's hungry mouth. Henry unloaded copious amounts of into her. Selena swallowed his seed not wasting a single drop. With one last grunt he emptied his balls. It surprised him that he maintained an erection but then again, is it possible to go limp in Selena's hot mouth.

Just as he began to look at his surroundings, the young pop singer began slurping on his rod again. Trying his best to ignore the amazing sensations he continued to glance around the room. The room was empty except for one woman, a beautiful, exotic woman. Standing before him was Gal Gadot, the new Wonder Woman. Her outfit was compromised of deep red latex straps that left little to the imagination, his gun holstered on her hip, and red stripper stilettos.

"Mistress Gadot, I presume." Henry said trying to sound composed.

"I believe you have me at a disadvantage, I don't know your name." Gal said as she approached, her shoes echoing every step.

Henry thought for a moment. If she didn't know who he was, then she probably didn't know who he was working with. He decided it was best to lie and maybe buy Agent Panabaker some time in case her part of the mission was going well.

"Thomas Ryker." He finally said.

"Mr. Ryker, why have you entered my humble place of dwelling?" She asked as she pressed Selena's head down on his cock and held it there. Henry stifled a moan as he felt the singer's throat contract around the head of his dick.

"I heard your little group took my favorite girl about a week back. I came to get her." He said hoping she'd luck out and believe him.

Gal laughed loudly as she released Selena who let out a deep gasp before resuming the blowjob.

"A man that's not afraid to go after what he wants, I find that very sexy." The Mistress said with a grin.

Henry was about to respond when he felt his balls tighten and he began shooting his load into Selena's mouth again. Waves of pleasure rocked through his body as his orgasm slowly subsided. When he finished, Selena rose to her feet and kissed Gal, depositing a healthy amount of Henry's cum into her bosses mouth. It was definitely on the list of sexiest things Henry had ever seen. He watched Gal seductively lick her lips and swallow his jizz in one gulp.

"I like how you taste." Gal commented as she motioned for Selena to leave, which she did. Gal paced back and forth in front of the door paying little attention to Henry.

"Unfortunately, I cannot tolerate someone breaking into my home. I guess I'll have to make you my servant." She said with mock sympathy.

Just as Gal was about to face Henry, he leaped up, took the gun from her side and pointed it at her.

"But how?" She asked surprisingly calm.

"Your people need to learn how to tie better knots." He replied. "It was nice meeting you, all things considered."

"We'll meet again Mr. Ryker." She said with a devious smile before he shot her with the gun set on 'stun' and exited the room.

"Agent Panabaker, how are things coming?" Henry asked into his earpiece.

"Dr. Turner was just airlifted back to base, I'll meet you at your car." He heard Danielle reply over the coms he navigated through the halls undetected.

After successfully escaping, he returned to his car where Danielle was waiting.

"Great job." She said sitting in the passenger seat.

"You too, Agent." He returned as he started the car. "You good?"

"Yeah, I am." Danielle answered.

"Is Dr. Turner?"

"She is, are you? I heard you were captured."

"I'm alright, I think they were trying to drain my balls dry though." Henry said with a smirk as he drove.

"But they didn't, right?" She asked.

Henry laughed, he could have sworn she was joking but her voice actually sounded worried.

"Pull over." Danielle instructed to which he complied.

"What's wro-" Henry began before he was interrupted by Danielle's lips pressed on his. He was amazed how fast she had peeled off her suit and climbed onto him without breaking the kiss.

She pulled his hardening dick out of his pants and aimed it towards her hot, wet pussy. Slowly she lowered herself into his stiff member with a delighted moan until he was fully inside her.

"Oh fuck, wow." Henry said as he felt her tightness around his length. Danielle began rocking her hips on him enjoying every inch of him.

"Fuck! You feel amazing." Danielle moaned as she bounced on Henry's dick. Henry reached around and railing into Danielle with renewed vigor.

"Yesss baby! Harder! Harder!" She encouraged through her loud moans.

Henry granted her request as he repeatedly slammed his cock all the way inside her, his pelvis bouncing off her round ass with every thrust.

"I want you to cum for me. Please! I need your cum!" She begged sluttily as he continued to fuck her. Danielle's dirty talk was pushing Henry closer to the edge, though he desperately didn't want it to end.

"Don't stop! I'm cumming!" Danielle moaned.

Henry felt her pussy clamp down around him as Danielle came for a second time, her body shaking in ecstasy. Letting go of her hips, his hands soon found her full breasts. The attention he gave her tits seemed to have extended her orgasm as her moans bordered on screams. Henry could literally feel her pussy vibrating around his length. The feel of her lick walls squeezing his shaft was the last straw.

"Fuck!" He moaned as he buried himself balls deep in her and started cumming.

Danielle smiled as she felt the warmth of his cum inside her. Henry became light headed as he emptied his load into the sexy actress. With a groan of exhaustion, Henry slowly slipped out of Danielle when he finished cumming and leaned on the car for support.

"That was amazing." He said out of breath.

"It was." Danielle agreed with a smile.

"We should get back to base." Henry said after glancing at his watch.

"Yea. I'll drive, you need some rest." Danielle said taking in his weary state. Henry smirked but didn't argue. After they got dressed, Henry slipped into the passenger seat and quickly dozed off to the thought of how he could get used to this.

Somewhere in an unknown location:

Mistress Gadot stood in front of a large screen watching a replay of Henry fucking Danielle. She was feverishly fingering herself as she watched the steamy scene.

"I will get my hands on you... Agent Johnson." She said just before cumming loudly. She smiled wickedly as she came down from her pleasure high.

To be continued...

*****************************

What's in store for Henry next? What sinster plan has Mistress Gadot plotted? Will there be more sexy women for Henry to meet? Stay tuned and you'll find out!

Thanks for reading and as always, leave comments and requests.