Agents of Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

The next morning, feeling refreshed and invigorated, Paige spent two hours cleaning the house and then two more hours with her kids; she could see the appreciation on her mom's face, and Mom grinned and thanked her when she said, "Mom, you just relax this morning, I got this." 11:30 came soon enough and when getting ready, she decided to dress a bit more casually by putting on her nicest jeans and a print, sleeveless, sporty top.

At 12:30 she called Marie and that voice answered, "Is this my favorite real estate agent, Hmm?"

Paige smiled and said, "I'm everyone's favorite!"

"I'm sure you are! So tell me, 'Ms. Best-est Real Estate Agent Anywhere,' how was the sex last night?"

After yesterday, Paige might have expected a remark like that; even so...now, she was speechless again! All she could do was fumble, "Uhh, well..."

Marie didn't wait for her, "It must have been amazing! I bet you two didn't even make it to the bedroom; am I right?"

"Uhh, you're kind of right, yes." Hearing the gales of laughter right through the phone made the redhead realize she was blushing furiously again. "Heyy, now cut that out, you bitch!" The last two words were whispered because her mother was sitting ten feet away.

Marie plunged ahead undaunted, "Am I going to get some details on that?"

"No!" but Paige laughed along.

"Justa couple details, puhleeeaaaze?"

"NO!"

Marie turned up the tease, "Ohh, you're no fun! Best-est Agents should be more fun than that!"

"Okay now," Paige had regained a measure of control, "I have a really good idea, are you ready to meet me somewhere at 1:00?

"Of course, silly; I'm all yours. What's the plan?"

Paige gave her the address and got off the line quickly. She knew Mom was going to be nosy, and she was right, "What was THAT all about, Honey?"

"Ohh, nothing, a pushy client is all."

"It almost sounded like you were talking to Chad there for a second; laughing and blushing as you were!"

"Yeah, I guess...this client is REALLY pushy!" This subject needed to be changed, "Okay, this particular client is one of the new administrators at the zoo; she's a single mom with one child, and I thought I would show her the empty Taylor house down the street."

"Why would she want that house? It's pretty small."

"She originally wanted a two bedroom condo; this might be a nice option...we'll see. It's my only appointment today; I'm gonna grocery shop afterward. You text me with a list, okay?" Paige grabbed her briefcase and headed for the door before her mom could question her about the outfit.

She was just a bit nervous walking down the block toward the Taylor house, probably because she didn't know what Marie would say next. THAT thought made her giggle to herself, "Maybe I'll give her just a few details; that ought to satisfy her... yeah, 'maybe'."

It was ten minutes to one but Marie was there waiting by the front door, "Hi Paige, where's your car?"

"Hi Marie! Don't need it just yet;" and Paige pointed down the street, "I live right over there in the house with the creamy-colored siding and the brown roof."

"You do? Oh my God!"

"Honey, are you surprised? I have to live somewhere, ya know!"

Marie's eyes were sparkling, "Oh no, I'm not surprised; but it makes me think...you like me this much already huh?"

"I'm not sure, you wouldn't be the neighbor from hell, would you?"

Marie covered her smile with her hand, "Ohhh, Sweetie...I can be the devil sometimes! Like now...are you going to give me a couple of highlights from your time with Chad last night?"

"Okay, it was fun, and it was kinda quick...that's two details right there!"

"Oh, pooper! I could have guessed those!"

"Then what do..." Paige realized what she was about to say, and stopped. How Marie would answer it was a scary proposition! So she changed the subject. "Okay, anyway...let's go in! I'm kinda excited about what you might think!"

Marie (as Paige was quickly learning) would never shy away from what she considered to be a fun topic... SEX! "Hey wait a minute; what were you going to ask me there?"

"Nothing; let's go in, okay? I have to get to the grocery store after this."

"Ohhh, so THAT'S why you're wearing those cute jeans! You like showing off your amazing ass in food stores!" They both laughed over that remark.

"Yes, that's it; I want every man in the store to be drooling over the rump roasts!"

Marie laughed some more and kept it going, "And every woman too?"

Paige said, "Not every woman, just most of them!"

"I already have, ya know...your ass looks amazing in them! I bet Chad encourages you to wear those as much as possible!"

Paige blushed and Marie giggled, "Ohh Goddd...can we PLEASE go in now?"

"Yes," Marie continued, "but I still want to know what you were going to ask me."

Grimacing Paige said, "okay, Okay...but after the tour, we need to keep up a semblance of a schedule here."

"Alright, we have a deal." They went inside and Marie turned all business-like. "I was going to say, from the outside, this is a cute house. First impression on the inside is the same."

"My mother thinks it's too small."

"I would agree, but I have no plans to expand our family; two bedrooms is perfectly fine."

Paige suspected that would be the case, and the conversation from there on out was that this was going to be Marie's house. Everything she said was what she could do with the place. By the time the tour was complete, she had already remodeled the entire kitchen. When Paige told her what her mortgage payment would be, Marie said, "I didn't realize a house could be less expensive than a condo."

"This seller had been content to wait for their price, but when Ms Taylor's mother fell ill (she'll need help moving forward,) the Taylors needed a quick sale; they've already bought a place and they can't carry two mortgages."

Marie was quick, "I want it; let's close as soon as possible!"

"Great, neighbor! I'll start on the papers first thing in the morning."

"I'm so excited," Marie enthused, "And you know what else I'm excited about?"

"What?"

"NOW I get to hear the details of what you and Chad did last night!"

Paige groaned, "Don't you ever stop?"

"No." Marie deadpanned, "There's this little bar next to my hotel; it's nice. Let's get a drink and you tell me."

The redheaded agent checked her watch, "Okay, I guess I could spare thirty minutes."

"Forty-five! I'm so fucking horny; I haven't been laid in weeks!"

Paige took off for her house, but not before she playfully punched Marie on the shoulder. "I'll meet you there you naughty thing!"

Fifteen minutes later they each had a frozen margarita which they carried over to the pool at Marie's hotel. It tasted really great and their conversation for the moment was far, far away from last night. But when the drinks were almost gone, Marie got this look on her face and started, "Okay, now...let's not waste any more time, what happened last night?"

Paige did her usual blush and said, "I really do not know what you want. I was horny last night and I went over to Chad's for thirty minutes and he fucked me really good. That's about it, end of story, right?"

Marie smiled crookedly and cocked her head to one side. "Seriously, you walked in the door, he shoved his dick in you, then you went home?"

"Uhh, no...not exactly like that."

"Then what happened?"

"Marie, we have only known each other a bit more than twenty-four hours; you want me to give you every single detail when I have sex?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I want!"

"Why?"

"Because I can tell that we're gonna be friends forever; there's something in you that I want to get to know. The best way to do that is to talk honestly. I get the feeling you understand me. But...if it helps, I'll go first and tell you what I did last night. Wanna hear?"

A little voice inside Paige's head was saying, "Oh my Goddd...This woman is really something!" But another thought had to admit that what Marie said was true; Paige hadn't had a real girlfriend since high school, and she really did like Marie a lot, she was such a free spirit! Out loud she replied, "Oh Wowww...uhh...yes, okay...what did you do?"

Marie grinned at her and began. "So I was feeling just the right amount of buzz from the drinks we had with dinner. I had some club soda in the room so I got a carafe full of ice and sat down with one. I turned on the TV but really, nothing was on. As I sat there thinking about condos and meeting you, I got this overwhelming feeling that the loneliness I'd been feeling for the last two years was ending."

"You were lonely?"

"Yeah, big-time...my marriage was a mess as I told you, he was a fuck-up in so many ways, and I was living the last six months with him as lonely as ever. THAT'S sad, but this is not a sad story. So as I'm sitting there I started thinking about you getting together with your guy. I told you, I haven't had sex for three months and even that encounter wasn't the best. I need love...and romance, at the very least I need to be friends with the other person."

"Who was the guy three months ago?"

"It wasn't even someone I was dating; it was a married guy at work; it was circumstances...I just couldn't help myself. Anyway, I was thinking about you and Chad having fun and, Paige, I think someone turned the thermostat up in the room! A wave of horny hit me like I haven't felt for a while!"

"You seem like you think about sex a lot!" Paige reflected.

"I've just been too busy lately; career change...moving...it's been a lot. But...working with you yesterday, I realized that the end of all that pressure was in sight; it felt so good! I literally felt the stress draining out of me. And when I combined that feeling with the little fantasy of you and Chad; Godd, my little deprived pussy needed some attention!"

Paige howled with laughter, it took a few seconds to regain her composure and she said, "Yeah, I know...my pussy was whispering some of the same things last night!"

"My pussy was not whispering, at all! She was shouting at my brain, 'Get me some dick! NOW!!'"

Paige was laughing, but she was also enthralled; that voice saying the word "dick," it was just so sexy, and hearing Marie say it was turning her on again. "So then what?"

"So, I was sitting in the computer chair, holding my drink and thinking about you getting what I wanted. My ass was squirming with horny and it was a sure thing that I'd be masturbating in just a minute."

Paige just knew she was blushing again, but there was a familiar tingle beginning down there between her legs. "I'm beginning to see what you meant when you said you wanted some details," she giggled.

Marie looked at her, it wasn't a smile; she looked lustful, "Yes... I'm going to show you how to do it, Ms Bashful! So I put my drink down on the desk next to me and got up to remove my pants. I didn't bring any toys with me, so it would be hands-only this time." Marie was staring right at her; Paige couldn't look away. "The insides of my thighs are really sensitive; I like to start there and trail my fingertips up and down and around the sensitive skin. God, that felt good! I love touching my pussy right through the panties while I'm warming up, too!"

"Maybe I should interrupt you right here and tell you something."

"What's that?" Marie said softly.

"Chad, when I walked in the door, I was on him! We were kissing something fierce right inside the door and when I got him good and hard, I made him suck my pussy right through my panties!"

Marie visibly shuddered when Paige told her that, "Did you cum from it?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Fuckk...that's so hot! I love the feeling of beautiful lingerie anyway and I love touching myself while wearing it. So my fingers were working my pussy slit under the panties, when I realized..'hey, the ice...my drink!' So I lifted up my shirt and bra and the girls were exposed. My nipples were totally hard and touching them was making me crazy. I took the glass with the ice in it and started running the edge of it against my nips. Holy FUCK! Oh my God, just thinking of that makes me want to do it again! "My pussy was now gushing wet and soaking the crotch of my panties, so I peeled them off and pulled the pussy lips apart and gently edged my clit with the glass!" Paige's eyes must have been wide as saucers because Marie stopped, "Are you okay, Paige?"

Paige could only nod and murmur, "Yeah, perfectly...go ahead."

"I took the flat side of the glass and started massaging my clit with it; it didn't take long and a nice warm-up orgasm hit. Mmmm... that was amaizng!"

"A warm-up huh?"

"Ohh yeahhh, one is never enough, dontcha think? Anyway...I put the glass down and started massaging my tits all the while thinking of Chad sliding his cock into you! Mmm... this got me going again, and the only way I could do it then was to use two fingers inside me and...Godd, I need some dick sooo bad!" Marie paused, "Paige...Mmm... How did Chad's cock feel? Is he big...or what?"

"Oh yeah, he's pretty big, maybe seven or eight inches and fairly thick. I always have to help get that big dick inside me; it'll hurt if I don't!"

"I had three more orgasms thinking about him fucking you, Sweetie!"

"He fucked me up against the wall right in the foyer. We never made it to the bedroom!"

Marie moaned, Paige heard it, "So fucking hot...Goddd...and I bet your hungry little cunt sucked his big cock right in, huh?"

Paige hadn't heard such dirty talk for quite a while; but her body was vibrating with desire all over again. "Oh yess, I love it! He turned me around and fucked from behind and my little cunt came two more times before he shot his load in me!" Marie was frozen to her chair; Paige was smiling that she had been able to affect her like that for even a few seconds. "Marie, are YOU, okay?" That broke the spell; and they both laughed.

"Interestingly enough," Marie finally said, "I came two times myself from the finger-fucking!"

Paige was quiet for a bit, but then she said, "This is bad...I'm thinking I may need to take a trip over to Chad's house again tonight!" She happened to glance at her watch right then... "Oh my Goddd...that was ninety minutes, you bitch!"

Marie just shrugged and said, "Good stories, good details take time! hahahaha!!"

Paige got up, "I gotta go...Bye..."

Marie called after her, "Don't forget the rump roast!"

derek33
derek33
135 Followers
12