Agents of Pleasure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

Valerie laughed, "I like it, it suits you! But...it's 2:00." She pushed a button on the com; "Ms Turner is here."

Jason McCullers responded, "Send her in."

Paige entered the inner office; it was bright and airy with huge windows and hardwood floors. The furniture was not the kind that she would have expected in a zoo. It was modern and hip and mostly black which contrasted nicely with the gray of the walls and the white crown molding and baseboards. Paige looked around and then addressed the man at the desk, "Hello Mr. McCullers; I love your office!"

The man at the desk stood up, "Hi Paige; may I call you Paige? Yes, my wife Sara and Val did a very good job with it. Oh, and please call me Jason."

Paige took a second to look him over. He was pretty okay looking for someone in his fifties; lightly salted dark hair, dark-rimmed glasses, above average cute, but not what one would call "ruggedly handsome." He was dressed office casual but his shirt and slacks had a tailored look. His smile was warm.

"Okay, Jason, first I'm glad you reached out to our Hannigan team; I'm positive we can help you find what you're looking for."

Jason paused and it was obvious why; he was looking HER over. Not in an uncomfortable way, but in the same way all her male clients did. "Well, you made an impression on Marie, and I always like to deal with go-getters! I bet you came with some suggestions; have a seat, okay?"

They both sat down and Paige opened her laptop and tapped in her password. "Prioritizing this search, the first thing to ask is, how much land do you want? I have three pieces of property to look at...they're all in the same basic neighborhood; but one sits on three acres, the second one five, and the third one has eight. Is property maintenance an issue?"

"Not really, but I we do want some room to expand. I would say there needs to be some room between the pool and back end of the property. Maintaining the grounds won't be an issue, I will hire a landscaping service."

"Okay, then I would suggest the five acre home for a first look," She clicked her mouse a few times and turned the laptop toward him. This one-story has 4,100 square feet, five bedrooms and a pool with a fully-screened enclosure."

"That doesn't look bad, right there."

"No, and additionally, the back of the property runs up against the Sangamon River."

"That's great! It would help with privacy issues."

"Oh? Is privacy a factor? Then we really should look at this one first." Paige clicked through the pictures, "See, it has a six-foot wrought-iron fence all the way around and a matching hedge. The gate is automatic with a remote in your car and push button key code for visitors." Jason was staring at her; the look vaguely reminded her of those "wicked, evil grins" that Joey warned her about, but she wasn't sure; Jason McCullers was no teenager.

Anyway, he snapped out of it quickly, "Wow, Paige, you're good! First thing out of the box and it's like you're reading my mind."

Paige smiled her professional smile, "Well, I try!"

"Even better, it's like you read my wife's mind! Can we go see this place?"

"Of course, I saved enough time for us to visit three places today."

"Great, I'm going to go pick up Sara; give me the address and I'll meet you there in say, forty-five minutes."

"Alright, I'll text it to you and then say Hi to Marie," she glanced at her watch, "meet you at 2:15."

"Perfect, but hey, if Marie isn't too busy, ask her if she wants to come along; she's had a hand in this thing, right?"

"Wow, she could just leave work?"

Jason grinned, "I'm her boss! What could go wrong?"

Paige nodded, "True enough!"

Walking to the Safari section, Paige was flying high as a kite excited. She had never sold a home in the upscale River Oaks neighborhood before, and people like the McCullers were always well-connected. It took her almost ten minutes too long to find Marie; and just as she needed to leave, there she was in the "Cat-House." How appropriate!

"There you are, geez! I didn't think you supervisors need to work; don't you just stand around all day giving orders?"

Marie hugged her and joked, "Work? You think I have people that actually work? Anyway, how did your meeting go?"

"Awesome, I'm showing him a house in thirty minutes, and you know what? He said you could tag along if you want to."

"Wow, that's cool! I haven't been able to take my lunch hour yet, this will be good!"

"Okay, let's get going, it's a fifteen minute drive from here, I don't want to keep this guy waiting."

"Jason's a great guy, Sweetie; nothing to worry about."

"Still...let's get going, I get nervous about things like that. You can ride with me, I'll bring you back."

On the way there Marie filled her in with as much as she knew about Jason McCullers; he was very smooth and professional, and he had a way of making a person feel important.

"I'm thinking that's pretty good leadership," said Paige.

"Yeah, and another thing that's interesting, seven of the ten section supervisors are women," added Marie.

Paige smiled, "That's not only good leadership, that's SMART!"

They both laughed and Marie said, "I agree; I don't know all the supers yet, but the four or five I have met are fun people!"

"What do you mean, fun?"

"You know, lots of kidding around, quick-witted, great conversationalists."

"They're a lot like you then? Are the guys like that?"

"I haven't spoken to them all that much, not like the women. But all three of them are older, like in their fifties."

"How old are the seven women?"

"Thirties and forties, probably; hey, what are you driving at?"

Paige was pensive, "Oh, nothing, it's just interesting is all."

Marie changed the subject, "Speaking of interesting, how was the sex with Chad last night?"

"Incredible, off the charts! But how did you know?"

"I know YOU!"

"No really, how did you know?"

Marie laughed, "I'm psychic!" Paige did the Marie thing and playfully slapped her on the shoulder. "Well... maybe I just happened to be standing on my porch last night and saw you leave; sooo...I put two-and-two together! But I am psychic sometimes!"

"You bitch! You're more psycho than psychic!"

Right then they pulled up to the front gate of their destination. Paige looked at her notes and punched the code into the keypad. The gate swung open and thirty seconds later it closed.

"That gate is huge; these owners were serious about security," said Marie.

"Yeah, Jason liked that part in the pictures."

"I like it too; that hedge lining the fence is beautiful!"

Just then a car pulled up behind them; it was the McCullers and Paige hit the code again and headed up the short driveway. As the two exited their car, Paige went and opened the door for Jason's wife. She extended her hand to help her out and said, "Hello, Ms. McCullers!" Sara McCullers stepped out of the car, and she made an immediate impression. She was dressed casually in a white Izod polo, with a kind of emerald green slacks and matching strappy sandals; it was a very sexy look. For one thing, Paige was sure she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were protruding, (no poking,) through the material. Her brown hair had auburn highlights; her face was attractive but her mouth, "Oh my God," thought Paige. She had the kind of lips that were begging to be kissed. Anyone would be begging to kiss them. Right then she almost couldn't wait to hear Marie's assessment of her!

The woman took Paige's hand, and as she got out said, "Oh please,call me Sara. I hate formality. You must be Paige." She turned to Jason and said to him over the top of the car, "You're right, Honey...she's a cutie!" When she looked back, Paige was blushing profusely, and Marie was laughing. "Oh, I'm sorry," said Sara, "did I embarrass you?"

Marie, said, "It's okay, Sara, she did the same thing when I met her!"

"You said she was cute, too?"

Paige quickly changed the subject, "Did you have any trouble getting here?"

"No," said Jason, "But I will say, I like it that this house is on the far side of the development. That's also a plus; don't you think, Sara?"

"I like what I see so far," Sara replied, "The ride over was easy, the community entrance was very nice, and I love that security gate...it looks very hi-tech!"

"Let's start our tour then," Paige said, "we're off to a great start!" They all turned to the large, low-slung brick house before them. That was when the "I LIKES" began in earnest. The McCullers liked it all; they liked the open floor plan, the huge kitchen and dining area, the master bedroom/bathroom on one side of the house and the arrangement of the four bedrooms and two bathrooms on the other side. They liked the pool, and they especially liked the high-screened enclosure around the pool and patio. Sara McCullers absolutely gushed about the view of the river, and like her husband she talked of building an extension to the house on the other side of the pool.

Forty-five minutes later they were standing in the living area. Sara and Jason were talking off to one side, so Marie whispered to Paige, "Want an example of how psychic I am?"

"Yes, I know; you're thinking they will buy this house!"

"Oh, are YOU psychic too?"

"I don't know about that! But I am excited about the sale!" She looked at the McCullers; they had big smiles on their faces. "Want an example of how psychic I really am?"

Marie smiled, "Sure, what?"

"I'm seeing into the future; I'm taking you out to McDonald's as a reward for this referral!"

Marie burst out in laughter, "McDonald's huh? Will I get dessert with my Big Mac?"

Right then Jason spoke to them, "Ladies, we made a decision; and I think you know already that we want this place."

"Congratulations," Paige enthused, "I'll draw up your offer this afternoon. Did you want to come in lower?"

"That's what we were just discussing," added Sara. "We trust you, Paige," Right out of the box, you found this house, and we couldn't be more pleased. If you will handle the negotiations for us, get us the best deal... let's just say we're leaving that part in your hands; but get it closed soon, okay?"

"I'll get you the best deal I can, of course. You two have a very clear image of what you want, that makes it an easy negotiation."

It was at this point that the conversation went sideways, (courtesy of the completely out-of-the-box Marie!) She asked, "You know...I'm curious about something, Jason. I remember you telling me that you don't have any children; five bedrooms is a lot of house for no kids. You must have a lot of family somewhere who want to visit."

Jason looked at Marie and with his eyes twinkling he said, "Yes, we do like to have people over, don't we, Dear?"

Sara said, "We love to entertain! That's why we're thinking of putting up a playroom behind the pool."

"A playroom? Like ping pong and a pool table?"

Jason glanced at Paige, "Yes, like that...among other things."

"Stop prying, Marie!" Paige responded, and she looked at Sara, "That girl is such a snoop!"

Sara grinned, "Oh, we don't mind; we're all about relationships!"

"Uh, well, I have to say," Jason interrupted, "right here, we need to stay professional. After all Marie is an employee of the zoo. Being personal probably needs to stay out of this."

"Ohh, I was just asking if..."

"MARIE! You silly, stop prying please!" Paige was becoming increasingly nervous.

Her BFF rejoined, "Prying? Am I prying? I'm just being me, I think Jason knows that!"

And then Jason grinned and said, "I DO know that; and if I told you about this, you could easily say I was out-of-line."

Marie stood there thinking, "Ohhh, I get it! You're a couple of swingers!"

"MARIE!"

Marie laughed, "What? What's the problem? They're swingers...isn't that cool?"

Jason and Sara were laughing into their hands while Paige blushed redder and redder. Paige said to them, "I'm sorry, this girl is a nut!"

"I love that about her; it's okay!" Jason returned, "But I don't want anyone to be calling their lawyer; you know... employer/employee?"

"There's no chance of that," said Marie, but then she looked at Sara, "So this whole compound is your 'playroom,' right?"

Sara was loving this, "What a problem we have! Let's see if we can fix this, shall we? Number one, stop worrying, Paige. We want to buy this house and you're not going to lose the sale. Number two, we don't mind answering any of Marie's questions as long as she doesn't call her lawyer and accuse us of harassment! And number three, Jason and I entertain couples; and they often stay the night...and we have fun 'playing' with them! Are we okay now?"

Paige breathed a sigh of relief, "Yes, I would say we're good. But Marie still needs a spanking!"

"At the risk of making Paige blush again," Jason quipped, "if you ladies came to one of our get-togethers, the spanking could be arranged!"

Paige's red face said it all, and the room exploded with laughter! Marie came over and gave her friend a hug, "Oh, Sweetie, I'm sorry!" and she looked over at Sara, "but I'm sure your commission check will help you forgive me!" The room broke up again!

When things finally calmed down, Sara said, "Now that we're all good friends, do you have any more questions?"

"I bet Marie has a dozen questions," replied Paige, "She's as kinky as they come!"

"Hey! Now you're telling them MY secrets! Shhh..."

"Ohhh," said Jason, "Now it comes out! You want to get some good ideas for your own brand of fun, huh?"

This time it was Marie who blushed, (it didn't happen often!) "Not really, I don't need too much coaching. Fun seems to find me since I got my divorce."

That's when Sara said, "I bet it does, I bet you're really in demand!"

Marie's eyes locked onto Sara's, "Hmm, you think so?"

"Yes, I do! Am I wrong?"

"Probably not, I have my share of fun!"

Sara glanced at Paige, and then back to Marie; "Speaking of 'kinky,' how about the two of you? You ever have some of this fun together?" Marie didn't answer, she just waited for Paige to have the floor.

Paige said, "How in the world did this get turned around?" She smiled, "Yes, we are VERY good friends, but please... no one knows about it; can it stay that way?"

Jason said, "Paige, when one lives the lifestyle that we enjoy, discretion is a MUST!"

Sara glanced at her watch, "Honey, we really need to be going; I have to be at City Hall before it closes." She walked over to Marie and put her hand on the side of the brunette's shoulder, "Business is business, and pleasure is pleasure; can you two keep the two separate?"

"I can," replied Marie, "but I'm not so sure about Nervous-Nellie over here; she's engaged, you know!"

Jason's eyebrows shot up, "Oh my God, Shit! I'm sorry, Paige. This isn't putting any undue pressure on you is it?"

Paige was pretty busy lost in thought, "I'm good at keeping business and pleasure separate; Marie just likes to tease me."

"It's my job!" said Marie, and everyone laughed again.

"Let me say this then," said Sara, "We don't do this as a rule; we have always only invited couples that we're comfortable with. But once we get this place set up properly, we are inviting both of you to come to a party and see what its all about; would you like that?"

Paige felt an erotic shudder course through her. She flashed a look at her friend, and Marie smiled and shrugged.

Marie said, "If business stays business, and pleasure stays pleasure, we might take you up on that!"

Sara McCullers kissed Marie softly on the cheek. Her lips lingered and slid around to Marie's ear and she whispered something to her. Paige shuddered again and a wave of desire flooded through her.

Jason broke the reverie, "You ladies are fucking sexy; all three of you! But we have to go!"

derek33
derek33
135 Followers
12