Agents of Pleasure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie broke it for a second and spoke into Robert's mouth, "Paige is a great kisser too, Robbie! Her kisses make my pussy so wet; it's just unreal!" Robert just groaned low in his throat and pulled her face back into his for more. His right hand slipped down the back of her shorts, and she jumped a little bit when his fingers slipped into the crack of her ass!

"Tickle her asshole, Rob," said Paige, "give her some of her own medicine!" That remark made Robert grin, but the kiss didn't stop. Paige watched his hand moving inside the shorts as he searched for the brunette's anus, and when he found it, Marie lurched and pushed into him even harder! "Pull up your shirt, Marie," Paige continued, "let him suck your nipples while he teases your ass!"

This was getting good; they seemed to enjoy Paige giving orders! Marie broke the kiss and pulled her shirt up over her tits. She grabbed the right one and shoved her nipple into his mouth. Robert sucked on it five or six times until she moaned, and then he bit the nipple softly and pulled harder on her ass cheeks!

"Ohhh, OHHHH GODDD, YESSS!" Marie groaned, "Oh Sweetie...he's sucking my titty sooo good! Oh my Goddd!" She turned and looked at Paige, "Here Robbie...suck the other one!" When she pulled her nipple from his mouth, it popped; and she quickly pushed the other tit in. Rob was sucking her left nipple now and trying to work her shorts down; but that wasn't going very well, so he rolled Marie over onto the sofa and whisked her clothes off.

Paige was so turned on now she was squirming in the chair; Robert and Marie looked so good together, and her thoughts were flying all over the place. Thought number one was whether or not she should get naked too! Once again Robert was sucking Marie's tits and her head was thrown back, her eyes were shut tight, and her left hand was between her own legs. Paige said, "God, that looks so good, Sweetie!"

Marie looked at her sideways and nodded, "Mmmm...Hmmm!" Paige could feel the shots of sexual adrenaline surging through her every ten seconds. Her pussy was throbbing non-stop, and it was all she could do to not push a hand down the front of her pants. She fingered the hem of her shirt as she thought about pulling it off. "Take off your clothes," said Marie, "I know you want to!"

That bitch always seemed to know what Paige was thinking, but her body was not going to argue. She immediately stood up to undress; Robert and Marie stopped to watch her. "Fuck, you two; don't watch me!"

"You're kidding right?" Marie rejoined, "You don't seriously think that Robert has never thought about what you look like naked, do you? Tell her, Rob...tell her if you've thought about it!"

Robert grinned sheepishly, "Uhh, well...I..."

Marie burst out laughing, "See, he HAS thought about it!" Paige was nude now, "Turn around, Sweetie, Robbie's an ass-man, so let see your beautiful tushie! It's pretty gorgeous!" Paige shyly turned and let Robert see a sideways view of her butt. "That's not enough, Paige! C'mon, give him a good look at it!" She turned all the way around and bent slightly at the waist. "That's better, but now spread your legs a little bit. Mmm...look at that Rob, see her pussy peeking at us; Oh my Godd...she is soooo sexy! I just love to eat her cute, little snatch!"

Robert was staring at Paige with his mouth half-open. His thumbs were playing with Marie's nipples, and the brunette was reaching behind and playing with his cock. Paige wiggled her ass at them, and Robert blinked, gulped, and then said, "She's fucking hot, Marie; no doubt about it! I bet you two are awesome together!"

"Yeah," Marie teased, "I thought about turning her into a lesbian and keeping her all to myself, but then I thought that messing with your head might be just as much fun; looks like I was right! I'm ALWAYS right, isn't that true, Paige?"

Paige was busy fondling her own boobs and pinching her nipples, but she nodded and said, "Marie has this way about her, Robert; don'tcha think?"

Robert thought for a second, "I'll tell you what I think, Marie; I think you and Paige should kiss and let ME watch...THAT'S what I think!"

Paige was caught off-guard but Marie wasn't, "Ohh, you do...huh? But I didn't bring her over to participate; I brought her to watch us."

"Yes, but you did it without my permission, so you owe me a little somethin', and that's the somethin' I wanna see!"

Paige was too turned on to resist the suggestion, "Yes...let's let him see it, Marie, just as long as he stays quiet and doesn't tell on us."

Marie got off of Robert's lap and took Paige by the hand, "You're a fuckin' naughty boy, Rob; and I like it!"

The two naked women stepped into each other's space and embraced. Their titties pressed together and Paige held Marie by her shoulder blades; Marie had one hand on the back of Paige's head and the other on her lower back. Their faces got closer and Marie whispered to her friend, "Slow, go slow...let's kill him with anticipation!"

Their lips barely touched, and they heard Robert mutter, "Holyyy Fuuck!"

Marie sensuously extended her tongue and swept the tip of it along Paige's upper lip; she turned her head in his direction and moaned, "Goddd, she tastes soooo good!" Robert had adjusted and was sitting with his shoulders against the back of the couch. His legs were extended almost straight and he had both hands on the top of his head. His hard cock was sticking straight up; Marie giggled, "Look at that asshole's dick, Paige! He's like a teenager! I bet we could make him jack off for us if we wanted to!"

Robert laughed and grabbed his hard-on; he stroked it up and down, "Yeah, you probably could!"

"Watch this then," replied Marie, "Let's see what this does to you!" She pulled Paige even closer and they started kissing for real! This kiss was like their first one; almost in the exact same spot in Marie's living room, too! Paige could hardly think straight as Marie's mouth tore into hers with an unbelievable intensity!

Off in the background, she heard Robert saying, "Oh my FUCKIN' God, girls...Holyyy SHITT!" and every word he said seemed to inflame them even more. Their kiss was soon open-mouthed, and Robert's response was pretty loud, "GODD! OH MY GODDD!" When Marie's hand started trailing down Paige's body and between her legs, Robert about lost it, "Damnnn, Oh fuckin' damn damnnn!"

Marie's fingers separated her friend's vulva and found her clit; she frigged her several times but never stopped kissing her. Paige was moaning into her mouth and just as she was about to cum, that was when Marie stopped. "You're not getting off that easy either!" She looked over at Robert (who immediately stopped jacking himself) and then back at Paige, "Hahahaha...you two are so fucking both in my power!"

Paige didn't know what to do; she had been so close to an orgasm that she thought about finishing herself off. But Robert sprang to his feet, grabbed at Marie, and pushed her onto the couch and she just started laughing. "I think you're right, Paige; this bitch need some of her own medicine!" He quickly knelt down and picked up Marie's legs, burying his face in her snatch! Paige stared as he assaulted her friend's slit licking her whole gash from clit to anus.

Marie was obviously loving it; she had a hold of his hair, and each time his tongue made contact with her clit, she lurched and moaned, "Oh yeahhh, Mmmm...I'm in control! So you just keep licking my clit, Robbie! Mmmm..."

In the middle of it, Robert looked up at both of them, "Let's make HER suffer now; c'mon Paige, help me!"

Paige giggled and said to Marie, "Not so powerful now, huh?" She went around behind the sofa and leaned over the back of it. Reaching for Marie's nipples, she pinched and pulled them and leaned toward Marie's ear, "Does he eat your pussy as good as me, you dirty girl? Is he gonna make your hot, little cunt cum all over his face?" She said it just loud enough that Robert could hear. He sucked her clit between his lips and attacked it ferociously!

Marie was beside herself at this point, "Ohhh Goddd..Oh my Goddd...Mmmm...Unghhh...Ohhh Goddd...fuckkk...Mmmm!" Paige grabbed the brunette's tits and pushed them together, thumbing the nipples. She licked and then sucked at Marie's ear lobe, and whispered, "Cum, you slut...cum NOW!" Marie's eyes rolled into the back of her head as a powerful orgasm tore through her center!

Robert looked up at them grinning, his mouth wet from Marie's juices. "That'll show her! Who's got the power now, huh?"

Marie was smiling weakly, but she still managed to say, "I do! I wanted to cum first!"

"Sure you did," replied Robert, "but hell, I don't mind cumming last anyways!" Turning to Paige he said, "So who's cumming next...our little MILF chick here? What say, Paige, is it your turn?"

"Did you forget I just came to watch?" the redhead offered.

"It's too late for that," said Robert, "but I tell you what though, if I promise not to try and fuck you, you could have a lot of fun and not have to sit in that chair over there."

Glancing at Marie (who was still lying on the couch,) Paige hesitated, "Maybe we could; what kind of fun then?"

Robert's eyes were gleaming, "Let's let Marie eat YOU out next; I would LOVE to see that!" He reached over the back of the sofa and took Paige's hand, "C'mere you! Sit up, Marie...it's Paige's turn!" He guided her around the arm of the couch and sat her down on the corner.

"I told you, I'M in control! So get out of my way," said Marie, who playfully pushed Robert aside and got down on all fours between Paige's legs. "Are you gonna cum for us, Sweetie?"

Paige could only nod, and Marie began kissing her way up the redhead's legs. She looked at Robert who had sat down next to them. His dick was so hard the skin was glistening, and every few seconds it quivered. If Paige didn't know better, she would have thought he was going to cum just from the excitement. She was going to say something, but then Marie's tongue swept hard across her clit! "Ohh Fuuckkk, yesss!" was all that came out! Marie's fingernails were teasing the inside of her thighs, and her tongue was lashing her button! "Geeezusss...Marie...OH MY GODDD!"

Marie paused for a moment and said to Robert, "She's so easy, Rob; watch me make her cum...you ready?"

Robert was moaning, his cock was throbbing visibly harder now; and he couldn't tear his eyes away. Marie took Paige's whole crotch into her mouth and her tongue just attacked her friend's clit! Paige squealed and clutched at her boobs. Her ass lifted off the cushion, but Marie's mouth was glued to her cunt! She sucked the clit hard and Paige exploded, "Unghhhhhh...Oh GODD! UNGGHHH!"

Marie was giggling, "Good one huh? Watch Robbie...one more!" She went down on Paige again; the redhead really wanted to rest for a second, but it was too late! Marie's tongue was flicking her clit again like a hummingbird and Paige's body couldn't stop her! Marie slid two fingers deep inside searching for her g-spot.

Paige's ass tightened, "Ohh Fucckkk, yess...that's it, right there you fuckin' slut...right there, that's my spot...Ohhh Goddd... fuckkkk!" Without even thinking she reached over and grabbed Robert's cock and started jacking him, and ten seconds after that Robert yelled and she felt his jizz spraying all over her tummy! That did it... orgasm number two rolled through her in wave after wave of intensity.

Somewhere in the fog of pleasure she heard Marie say, "Why you shit! Who said you could cum right then? Don't you dare let this dick get soft on me now! I need Paige to see you fuck me good before you go home, ya know!"

Marie got up and wiggled into the kitchen for some paper towels while Paige lay in the crook of the sofa and tried to recover. Some of Robert's cum had pooled in her navel, and she looked up at him forcing a weak smile, "We're just not going to tell Chad about this, now are we?"

"Why should we?" replied Robert. He was sitting against the other arm of the couch stroking his dick. "Do you and Chad fuck like bunnies, Paige?"

That struck her so funny she laughed out loud, "Pretty much! Life is short, huh?"

Marie came back with the towels and wiped up Robert's spunk, "You big shit," she snorted, "you better believe the next load is mine!"

Robert grabbed her from behind and pulled her toward his hardening dick, "I think it's time for you to shut up and suck me all the way hard again!"

Marie's response was, "No, you shut up, I'm in charge here!" But she leaned in, took his cock by the base, and sucked him in again.

Robert caught Paige's eye over the top of Marie's ass, "Goddd...she is SO damn good with that fuckin' tongue!"

Paige nodded, "The other day I was licking Chad and in between moans he said, 'Where did you learn to do THAT?'" Robert laughed but not long; Marie was massaging his balls and deep-throating him and his eyes rolled back in his head. "I think he's hard enough Marie; do I get to see my show now?"

Marie paused and said, "Not quite yet, I want to sit on his face and have another cum that way. Wanna help?"

"Sure, how?"

Marie instructed Robert to scootch down and rest his head on the sofa's arm. "C'mere, Sweetie, come around and stand in front of me." Marie climbed onto Robert's face and lowered her sexy cunt onto his mouth. Robert held her ass and went to town on her wetness. Almost immediately Marie began groaning, "Ohhh yessss, that's what I neeeed...Godddd!" She motioned for Paige to hurry and the redhead stood in front of her and leaned against the arm of the couch. Marie grabbed at her, clutching at her tits. "That's it Robbie...suck it, suck my clit, you fuck! Mmm...yesss...do me sooo good!"

Paige's pussy was beginning to hum again; this whole thing was too too much and she pulled Marie's head to her and began kissing her savagely. Right in the middle of that kiss, she could feel Marie's orgasm take her, but the kiss didn't let up. Fifteen seconds later, the brunette was about to come again, but Marie broke the kiss with a gasp! "Ohhh fuckkkkkk!!"

Marie slid backward off Robert's mouth and onto his chest. "That was a good one, huh?" said Robert with a wicked grin. "You better be ready now; my cock needs pussy and it needs it now!"

Marie kept moving backward to his cock, "She looked at Paige and said, "Help me, Paige, stick his hard-on in my pussy, okay?"

Paige just giggled, "You need help for THAT?" but she moved into position.

"Course not; I'm in control...HA! But I thought you'd like to help, right?"

Paige reached under Marie's ass and guided Robert's dick into her opening, "You and your control, you're just a slut, that's all you are!"

"That may be true, but watch his cock slide into me, okay...you'll love it!"

Marie was always right. She moved slowly and Paige watched Robert's six inches slip deeper and deeper into her friend's hungry twat! It was true; she loved it! When Marie began to move her ass up and down a bit, Paige knelt on the floor for a better look at the action. Marie's inner pussy lips were sucking at his shaft, as if so unwilling to let it slip away, and Paige's own pussy was screaming at her for a dick too! All she had were her fingers and she reached between her legs and hurriedly shoved two of them into her wetness and started finger fucking herself.

She could hear Robert somewhere above her, "Oh yeah...that's it Baby! Fuckin' ride it! Fuckin' ride my cock! You gonna cum on it? You gonna cum again all over my dick?"

Marie was bouncing now. Her ass was slapping on his thighs and just missing hitting Paige in the cheek! Paige said, "Yess, I think you should cum again, Marie...I wanna see if you cum all..."

With a loud "FUUCCCKKK!" Marie ground down and came with a shuddering intensity. "Mmmm... Unghhh... UNGGHHHH!!" Her ass caught Paige flush as she did and Paige rolled away, but even as she did, Marie got back into it! She climbed off Robert, took him by the hands, pulled him into a sitting position, and said one word, "Doggie!" Then she got onto the sofa with her arms on the back of it and her knees on the edge of the middle cushion. "Paige, you sit here!" and she patted the next cushion. Paige sat and Robert stood as if moving in sync and the redhead watched once again as Rob pushed his cock into Marie's pussy hole. "Ohh yeahhh!"

Robert was so into it now, he couldn't even talk. His hard cock became a piston as he fucked her unmercifully! Marie's head was turned toward Paige and her face was screwed into an expression of pain and pleasure! Even as Robert hammered her, she reached for Paige's cunt. Her fingers slipped inside and her middle finger began riding her friend's clit, kind of in time to Robert's thrusts!

It might have been forty-five seconds or more; who the hell knows anyway. Paige was cumming all over Marie's hand and Robert's gasps and grunts were getting louder. And just as Marie announced, "Ohhh GODD, I'm cumminnggg...Godddd!" Robert yelled and blasted into her so hard!

*******************

Two minutes later, Marie was sitting on the middle cushion; Paige was on her left, with Robert to her right. It would take them all a bit longer to recover and Marie said, "I am soooo in control!"

12