Aggressive Hiring Policy Ch. 01

Story Info
A 'Talent scout' for a shadowy organization details his work.
2.7k words
4.32
41.2k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kodoro
Kodoro
17 Followers

Foreword: These are stories I had previously posted on another site, as are all my stories. They are cross posted there and here. As always, Constructive criticism is appreciated. Enjoy!

*****

I love my job.

Really, I do. Sure I complain about the schedule, the long hours, being on call essentially 24/7. But hey. The perks are great, and can't really beat the pay. I'm what you'd call a hiring manager for an... entertainment company. Problem is, we don't always have the staff on hand for what our clients demand. That's when I'm tapped with a set of requirements and a timeframe. I get my briefcase, and I drive off looking for talent.

Finding talent isn't all that hard. I'm a 6'6" guy, with enough time to stay in the gym fairly often. Blue eyes and short brown hair. A quick wink, a few words, and most women are putty. Not all, mind, some don't like my equipment, or some are dedicated to some joe. Never go after a married woman or one with kids, first thing you learn on this job. Not because of morals though. Clean up is a nightmare. The husband or kids will ALWAYS come looking. Nah the hard part is getting all the requirements on call. Sometimes though, it falls into your lap... Just like Elisa did.

I met Elisa at a coffee shop. Your typical post-highschool independent chick. She'd died her ass length hair a strong blue, jeesus that had to be a lot of dye, and wore these funky thick rim glasses. Some sort of eastern european decent, strong jaw line. All american mutt though, the sort of girl you'd expect in a college town studying 'art' or 'philosophy'. Lots of freckles, check. Thats one requirement down. Freckles are hard to add in post-hire procedures. Tattooed freckles look weird, and they're far more trouble than their worth. Best to just find someone natural.

Tits were tiny though. That was a problem... Tits were easier to fix than freckles though.. and a hell of a lot easier with the tools the company provided than growing hair. Skin looked soft, another check. Her eyes were green, another check. She'd fit the bill nicely. At least as nicely as any vanilla girl did. Girl had hips and curves though, damn. Even without a pair of so much as A cups, her hips and waist swung for the fences. Her ass was a little small, but again, easy enough to fix. Living tissue was simple stuff. You'd think cosmetic shit like hair and freckles would be first thing the company got, but nah, they pushed for the hard stuff. I guess since longer hair and freckles are easy finds, makes more sense to invest in something complex. Corporate logic.

It only took an hour before I invited the girl back to what I called the 'conversion' house.

"So, Elisa?" Names catch attention, more you say someones name, more they trust you. Easy to overdo it though.

".. Huh? Yeah?" She perked up. I made it a point to only say a marks name before a compliment. Makes them anticipate it.

"I was thinking... I've got a good set of paints and a few spare easels back home from an ex that ran off with some high school crush.. Think you'd be interested in those?"

Elisa brightened up, "Hell yes! Those things get expensive!"

Caught.

I flash a winning smile, "Here... you got a ride?"

"I usually take the bus." she replied. Perfect. No need to call the company towers to fence the car out.

"Ahh, don't bother with that," I say, standing up. "I'll give you a ride and drop you off at your place after."

"Awesome!" she exclaimed. At this point, she's probably sizing me up for boyfriend material. Giving, makes her laugh, looks well off.

A half hour later we pull into my garage, the door winding closed. She doesn't think anything about it.. but it's the last time 'Elisa' is seeing daylight.

"I seriously appreciate this," she gushes, walking behind me into the kitchen, well stocked like a photograph of a chefs house, "This is really going to help this month's budget."

"Glad to Elisa. Anything for a girl as gorgeous as you." I say with a wink.

Elisa flusters, blushing and curling up her hands. Shy. That won't last long.

I chuckle, leading her into the basement. The room is dark, almost too dark to see. I'm used to it. I know where everything is. ESPECIALLY the chloroform. Brutal. But fast.

"I can't sMMMFPH! MMM! HMMFMM!" her complaint is muffled before it can really begin, and her cries for help are silenced in a few moments. Soon she goes limp in my arms.

"Welcome to the business Elly." I quip. I've always said that, my mentor said it too. It might be a company tradition.

I strip Elisa down, have to move quickly. Scissors make short work of some supposedly vintage t shirt of a no name band or other.. and the same for her tight jeans. A thong and no bra. I pause for a moment, looking her over for any birthmarks or imperfections. Aside from the tiny ass and tinier tits, shes a perfect match. Freckles all over her chest and face and hips. A shaven pussy... or waxed, looking at it now. Waxed legs too. She was looking for some dick this weekend, I'd be willing to bet. A flick on my cellphone takes a picture of her 'before' for the client to be sent as a comparison. I drag her towards the... well. I call it the 'fixer'. It's a modified set of cuffs and clamps to keep her from struggling. One cuff around each wrist and ankle. One around her neck, one around her waist. The whole setup keeps her bent at the hips like she's begging for a good rutting. With that, she's set. I give her a couple of doses of 'prepper'. It's some black and white murky liquid that 'softens' her up for what comes next.. It also has the annoying side effect of waking her up.

"W-wha.. Ugh.. My ass... Why does my ass hurt... W-what the?!" she barks out, startled, trying to squirm around as she pulls on the bindings. Not that it'll do much good, they're rating for something like a bull. "Let me out of here!"

"Relax Elisa. It's just an interview."

"Interview?! What the hell.. Get me out of here you FREAK! HELP! HELP!" She cries out, not yet realizing her fate.

"Soundproof basement. Won't work." I say with a weary tone, rolling my eyes as I walk over to the wall, opening a closet and pulling out a set of piercing tools.

"Wh-what are you doing with those?" she asks, worried. She had no piercings to begin with. More work, but it's so easy anyone can do it, really. I keep my tools clean, can't have the talent getting an infection after all.

"Oh this? Oh. The client asked for a girl with piercings. And you don't have any." I say, walking over to her, reaching under her. She struggles a bit, pulling at the binds again.. before she freezes, feeling the cold, sterile steel on her clit hood.

"Wait wait I do-AH!" comes the cry. Mild pain, quickly dulled by the prepper fluid. I leave a clean hoop, gold as requested by the client, in the hood, flicking it. She jumps in response, pleasure tingling her "Ah! S-stop that! Let me go!" she commands.

"Can't. Already started the processing." I reply. I am a businessman after all, can't disappoint the client. I kneel at her side, looking at her not-quite-there buds. ".. Hmm.. Those are smaller than I guessed. Oh well. Just means a bigger dose. Ever wanted a boob job?" I ask Elisa with a smirk. Her eyes go wide.

"No no! Let me go! I'm not letting you cut me open!" she protests. Her struggles get more intense.

"Please. Cut you open? Barbaric." I huff out, walking back to the closet and getting a vial and a syringe. I find that the insulin ones work best. More accurate dosing. I know some of my coworkers like using IVs, but that's overkill to me. I kneel beside her as she stares.

"Whats in that? Keep- Keep that away!"

"It's compound b-32fxd. My cruder compatriots call it 'titty juice.' Vulgar name." I reply, slowly sinking the needle into her, and dosing her up. The client requested DDs, at least 36. I think a lot of our clients don't actually know how cup sizes work. The numbers and cups vary from manufacturers, body types... Though, usually when a client says 'DD' or 'F', they just mean 'large to almost excess'. One nipple, then the other. She cries out in pain as I pull the needle from the second site. I sit back. I always love this part. Her cheeks flush and her eyes go wide. You can see the arousal start to leak down her legs. 32fxd is intense stuff. Activates all the patients erogenous zones, and pumps up the mammary glands like you would not believe. I see her lip quivver as her breasts start to bulge out, perfect sweater puppies, DDs indeed.

"Much better." I say, walking up with the piercing tools again.. Two rings, one for each nipple. Two more cries of pain, swiftly replaced by a barely suppressed coo.

"H-Holy shit I look like a porn star!" She exclaimed, her face blushing as she saw her body morph impossibly.

"Not quite. Two more jabs, and you'll be perfect talent."

"N-No! I.. I don't wanna do porn! I want to make art! Make people think! I'm not some.. BIMBO!" she protested, and continued, though I forget what she said. I was too busy ensuring that her new piercings were clean, and then more busy prepping A-32fxd. You can guess what that one does. I smiled down at her as I walked behind, teasing her clenching folds with my fingers. Dripping wet, despite her anger, her fear and her protests.

"U-unngh!" came the moan from her mouth, though she blushed and tried to bite her lip to stop herself. A yelp came from her soft, pillowy red lips as I gave her a jab with the syringe.. A few moments later, her ass swelled out, giving her a proper backside. An experimental slap yielded another yelp, though this one seemed to beg for more. I watched with a discerning eye as it stopped jiggling. A squeeze that made her struggle more... Perfect. This is why I use the syringes.

"Stop groping me you asshole and let me go!"

"Afraid I can't do that. Now.. Any last words?"

"W-what?! You're.. Don't kill me! I-"

"Kill you?" I ask, interrupting, before chuckling "Ahh. Well. Yes. That is something you'd ask someone you're about to put under but no." I say, retrieving a last vial, this one is what i call 'the finisher'... Almost erases a person's mind. Well. Not exactly. But it certainly rewrites their priorities. Hyper aphrodisiac... also fries their circuits so hard, all they can think about is subservience and fucking.

"No... Any last words as Elisa before I finish you up for the client. Avoid the 'you'll never get away with this' if you would. It's tiresome."

".. What will happen to me?"

"Well, when I give you this shot, your senses will go into overdrive. I will fuck you and as I do, your brain will 'melt'. So to speak anyways. You'll be sold, as contracted, to the client. He wanted someone with long hair, freckles, soft skin, DD cup breasts, a... ugh. Juicy ass... vulgar. And finally, cocksucker lips. Which you already have in spades. So, now that you've been... fixed. You'll be shipped to him. Most of our clients want a live in sextoy... but who knows," I shrug. "So. Requests? Last words?"

".. Don't fuck my ass... I... I hate anal."

I laugh a bit. That one was new to me. "Very well. I can't tell you what your new owner will do. But I prefer fucking lips more than an ass." I say, before standing in front of her, leaning forward and placing the needle close to her elbow, giving a slow injection right into the vein. She flinches and begins to pant.

"O-Oh god... Oh god I feel... I feel EVERYTHING..." She mumbles as I walk in front of her.

Her eyes look lust crazed, and she's already starting to drool from both ends. I smile, fishing out my member and holding it in front of her. "Open." I command, and like a good slut, she complies, holding out her tongue, eager for what is to come.

I grab up a hold of her hair and thrust forward, starting to pump, making sure her gag reflexes have been properly annihilated by the finishes. Cocksucker lips indeed, Elisa had won a genetic lottery in that regard. She began to suck on me like a vacuum, her cheeks hollowing out and blushing furiously.

Soft gagging sounds and moans echoed from her throat as I face fucked this college coed. You could already see her eyes going dim. The simple act of getting facefucked, giving a blowjob, was causing her to build towards climax. I pound away, watching her carefully. I had to do this right, otherwise I was going to be stuck with a brain-blown submissive with a blowjob obsession. Some clients request that. This one didn't.

Her toes curled, and her hands clenched into fists. That was a good sign she was close. I pull out of her mouth and let her breathe. Drool dribbled down her lips and tongue onto the floor. It was so messy, so vulgar. But I did love seeing them like this. The intelligence hadn't faded from her eyes, but the lust was overpowering her. Anyone with a pulse would be able to see so.

"N-No... More... I... I can't.. I can't.. T-think.. W-whats my name?.."

"Elly. Your name is now Elly."

"Elly.. I.. I feel like I'm.. my brain. It's... C-can't... Please... Stop. Let me... Let me go. I promise... I'll make it worth your while... Look at my body. D-don't you want to keep me instead?"

Bargaining always came last. "As appealing as the prospect is. There is a timeframe. Perhaps I'll take you back if the client doesn't pay but, that is neither here nor there." It was true. I consider Elisa to be a fine masterpiece of my trade. If I were the type to do this as a... hobby? I would certainly keep her and be finished, retire on what I had made.

I walk around her, giving her another hard spank. "Welcome to the Business, Elly." I say, before thrusting hard into her clenching, wet sex.

"W-what b-bus-UUUGH! FUCK! Y-YES!" Came the cry of pleasure. Her eyes went wide and her head flung her hair back, bucking against my hips as I started to plow into her. Her voice got higher, higher. Her tone got ditzier. Instead of words like 'Give me more!' she began screaming out 'Gimme cock! Gimme more now!'. A side effect I'm told, of the finisher. 'Vocabulary Burnout' they call it.

I pistoned my hips, clapping them against her new body. Her hips and legs began to shake, and she cried out, going tense.

"O-Oh god.. I.. Whats... Ha-hapennIIIIINNG!" She screamed out, a crescendo tilting her voice. This was it. The very moment when the patients mind breaks. Shatters really. Her toes curled and I could feel her cunt clench around me. A restrained grunt through grit teeth as I slammed into her, filling her with seed, a last ingredient to ensure her fascination and addiction to sex. Her arms tensed. Fists clenched as the orgasm rewrote her to the very core. I pulled out of her, leaving my seed dripping out of her tight, puffy pink pussy.

"Elly?" I ask, reaching down and grabbing her hair as I walked in front of her, pulling her to look up at me.

A drooling, dumbslut smile greets me as she giggles in the afterglow ".. M-more please.." she mumbles as I let her head back down.

"Good girl." I say, raising the cuffs and having her spread eagle. Another picture, sent to the client. The response comes quickly.

"Perfect! Where do you guys find these women?!"

"Oh, we're just always on the lookout for talent." I reply via a text.

I love my job.

Kodoro
Kodoro
17 Followers