Aggressive Hiring Policy Ch. 02

Story Info
Further stories from our talent agent.
2.3k words
4.18
25.7k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kodoro
Kodoro
17 Followers

Melanie.

I've been tasked, before, to take on... special requests for concerned individuals. Sometimes it's a girlfriend. Sometimes it's simply a neighbor. Yet other times it's a sister or a mother. Who it is to me, does not matter. All that matters is that the individual knows that the 'trail', such as it could be called, would lead to them, and not to the company.

Melanie is one such case. Normally, as I've explained, talent is found based on someone who matches harder to adjust characteristics. Freckles, skin tone, height, eye color and the like. However, special requests are a little more... flexible. A woman with deep red hair, about shoulder length. Pale skin and long legs, at five seven... Not a terrible looking girl. That is, for a vanilla anyways. Soft looking lips... Though her breasts clearly needed some work. B cups to me were just over what one would find in a barely legal coed. Perhaps it's my profession that has tainted my tastes, but under a C cup I simply can't find myself attracted to them. Fortunately, at least for her, that was about to change.

Some joe, apparently her husband, had requested a 'tune up' for her. My usual techniques wouldn't quite fit. Taking a woman back to the basement is troublesome enough without it being a special order, and I can't have the client picking her up. Too easy to track me back to that location. No, for special orders I use a bit of what could be called magic. I dislike the term. Call it.. Alchemy and Arcane Math. Much more of a fitting name I think.

A quick overview of her schedule provided by the client showed that she spent a significant amount of time in a run down bookstore in a quieter part of the clients town. I'd picked up plenty of talent there. Usually when clients wanted a girl to be not quite 'finished' and had a glasses fetish. The owner and sole employee often slept through the entire day. People only woke him when they wanted a purchase, which suited this just fine.

I found Melanie in the historical fiction section, sitting as she listened to some book on tape, utterly distracted while her hands ran through knitting. Something with hot pink yarn as I understood it. Looked to be a vest she had nearly finished. I had brought with me a small bag of objects, hidden in a simple laptop case. I sat at a reading table, gathering a book, I believe it was some Grecian history text, and set to work. Pulling a small stone from the bag, and a match, I muttered an incantation, striking the match and blowing it out swiftly. The smoke rose from the stick before bending back down towards the stone. Wisps of barely visible pink energy floated into the room, directed by my will towards Melanie. She was wearing something so very drab. A pair of simple grey slacks, a similarly grey suitcoat and a black blouse. The woman shot upright, her eyes wide as the smoke snuck into her nostrils, and went slightly limp, sitting right there, shoulders slack. Her eyes went dull and a gentle smile came on her lips.

Seeing her react like that was good. Some people are just immune to that sort of thing. The more superstitious among my compatriots say its because their ancestors were witch hunters or demon hunters. It matters very little to me. Regardless, the mark was now in a dim state. I'm told they have dreams about something pleasant.. usually a favorite sexual encounter. with the stone glowing the same soft pink as the smoke drifting from her nose, I set about the next part.

Her husband was to arrive in just under an hour, so I needed to work quickly. Next came a vial of milk and a few drops of a green concoction I'd learned to boil. I popped the cork on the vial and dripped it in.. The milk boiled a bit and turned slowly black, the same color as her blouse, which would suit me just fine. The clothing she wore would be ruined by the process, but always best to avoid drawing attention.

Next, before I began applying anything, there were a few more mixtures and enchantments to make. Next came an egg, itself quite hard boiled, and a syringe full of a greenish ooze that always seemed to stain the syringe itself. It was quite a mess if it got out, and prompted me to be careful as I injected the fluid into the egg... Normally I would make a joke about green eggs and ham, but this was a public place and i needed to have discretion. Next was a small bottle one would use for shampoo. Into it I poured egg whites and a bit of sulfur powder. Finally, something I felt was terribly mundane... A simple vibrator, coated in baby oil.

I stood up, carrying the small tray over to the chair that sat beside Melanie's. Slowly I pulled on a pair of rubber cloves, and pulled a few strands of hair from her head. No reason to make it any less clinical than it needed to be. I mixed the hair with the sulfur and egg, shaking it before pouring it over the woman's hair. Something that color, that soft and fine? It shouldn't be so short. The process is somewhat like pulling dough. The hair stretches and thickens with the egg.. Soon that shoulder length hair was properly down to her breasts. Not too long, some of our clientele ask that the hair be pooled on the floor like their new toy was Rapunzel. Next came the milk.. It was poured, slowly mind you, over Melanie's blouse, directly over her breasts. If she were nude, that in and of itself would have been enough.. However.. With the blouse it necessitated... proper application. I reached out my hands and began to squeeze and massage, grope really, the thick sticky black goo into her chest.

The woman gave a soft gasping moan, blushing as her body curled up instinctively. She was supposedly a shy type, and the way she resisted, even through the haze of the pink stone, was impressive to say the least. Her knitting never caught though, as she finished a vest. Certainly it was for herself, no one but someone with a b cup would fit such a small thing. The blouse and jacket though began to melt away. A side effect of the goo, which itself was turning my gloves pink. They always did. As the clothing dripped down around her like wax from a candle, her breasts began to react, growing, swelling slowly in my hands. This was one portion of the transformation I always enjoyed, watching and feeling the breasts swell from little mosquito bites into something that could properly be called 'pert bimbo melons'. They grew and grew and grew, swelling far past a C, into a D, then a DD, and even further. Perfectly shaped and natural looking. She whimpered, flushing bright red with embarrassment. She wasn't used to being on display. Yet.

Next those gloves stroked across her lips as I mumbled another incantation. Kissable though they were, kissable was not what they needed to be. They needed to be swollen cockpillows, and when they finished, it would be a mistake to assume she did anything but suck with them. Either on a tongue or on a cock. Her hands wrung at her vest nervously as I pulled her out of the chair, bending her over and wiping what remained of her slacks away, leaving her in nothing as her plain grey panties melted with them. Such a bore, this woman's clothing, no wonder her husband had requested this. I gathered up the egg, and spread her ass apart.. pushing the object into her. Mumbled protests and squirms came from her lips as she tried to resist. The well read usually had good resistance. Not enough to break free, but enough to be a little aware of what was happening to them. The hard boiled egg slipped into her ass. With a spank of the tiny backside.. it began to balloon out. Further, further. It was a proper bubbled backside, the sort that bounces with every sway and step. She shook as her body became sensitive.

Magic has the same effect on a woman's erogenous zones as the chems did, so this woman would soon be unable to touch herself without screaming. Finally, it was time to put her new lifes mission into her mind. The vibrator was turned on, and stuffed harshly into her sex. Her mouth dropped, hands clenched at her little vest as it buzzed away. Eyes rolled back as I walked around in front of her, holding the pink stone, now itself quite malleable, much like a soft candy, to her new pleasure pillow lips. With ease, I stuffed it into her mouth and on instinct she suckled it, swallowing it. Her eyes flashed pink and she gave the tiniest moan. Her mind melted inside her skull somewhat as she felt herself be rewritten.

The vibrator as well began to shake and shimmer, before disappearing with a soft sound similar to the one you hear when you toss a ball on the ground.. One minute it was there, the next it simply wasn't. No flash, just a soft sound. It was clear though, it had done its job. Melanie let out a soft, whimpering cry as her tongue hung out of her mouth, drooling on the floor, climaxing and letting her fluid run down her legs. The job was nearly done. Normally I would have fucked the girl myself, but the husband requested to be the first to use her tight new body.

A final incantation and the waxy black cloth began to creep back over her body. Thigh high stiletto heels wrapped around her legs, and a g string snapped into place with a soft clap over her dripping sex. She turned around as the pink stone finished its work. A shy expression on her gentle face, whimpering "S-Sir.. Please.. Please let me suck your cock. I.. I need to suck cock s-so bad right now!...", she said, blushing at her own words. Her eyes were a mix of fear and need.

A smirk lit my lips as I shook my head, seeing her husbands car pull up. "No.. But I imagine your husband will let you suck his if you ask him nicely.", Her eyes went wide, looking down at herself, her hands hurriedly tugged the vest over her chest. It looked like an over-strained yarn bikini.. and the button popped almost as quickly as she'd gotten it closed

"D-do I look sexy for him?", she asked nervously as her husband stepped in, locking eyes on her and grinning with a hungry lust.

"I think if you get on your knees.. He'll tell you. Have a good life Mel.", I said, walking and gathering my things to leave.

She nodded and got on her knees, looking up at her husband with a hungry eye. The man wasted no time, fishing out his cock in the store, and shoving it right between her lips. I paused for a bit to watch the two go at it. It was like they were teenagers again. Her hand snaked between her legs, fingering herself, moaning softly around his shaft as he pumped her, pulling her hair into pigtails for handlebars. He moaned her name as she reached up, groping one fat breast and rocking her hips against her hand. Her face blushed with embarrassment and need. Her headphones were still in and she was still listening, even as she sucked her husbands cock in public.

The Joe, for all the propriety and self respect most people say they have, was only eager to pound away what was not an hour ago, his waifish, shy little wife's mouth like he was fucking a whore through a glory hole. His hands had her hair in bundles at each side of her head. I could hear him calling out her name, even as her eyes rolled back and her legs shook. She was squatting by this point, legs spread and showing the world how puffy her trimmed pussy had become. I could see a small landing strip between her legs when her hand clenched at her new g string, yanking it up against her clit. Her husband clearly blew his load into her hungry dicksucking lips and panted.

Something must have flipped a switch in that man, because before she had gobbled up all of what she must have considered mana from heaven, I saw him roar something down at her and lift her up. In seconds she was bent over the side of a nearby sitting couch, her legs crossed under her, and breasts swaying with each heavy thrust against her cunt. Her husband was wasting no time in taking his new prize. I saw him slap and squeeze at her new bimbo ass, reach around and give her new tits a squeeze, as though he expected milk out of them. This was her breaking point. She began mumbling nothings, that tiny hot pink sweater-vest barely hiding anything at all as her body rocked with the animalistic thrustings.

He gave a cry out and I saw her eyes flash wide. Her body trembled and I could tell she was now hooked. Hooked well and truly on her husbands cock, even as she drooled in orgasm, cum dripping down her legs. "M-More! More baby! F-Fuck me stupid.. .NNGH!", she tried to continue, but I saw him stuff that same cock up her ass, coated in seed and her slick fluids. I decided this would go on for hours and i had more talent to scout for. I gathered everything up, and drove off.

It was easy to see him bend her against the window rutting her like an animal. Sometimes a marriage just needed a little helping hand to spark that fire. Her breasts were soon pressed against the glass, mammoth things they were, as he hammered into her. I could almost hear her begging for more as I started to drive away.

I wondered idly if that old man ever woke up.

Kodoro
Kodoro
17 Followers