Agnes Dourville Ch. 07

Story Info
An introduction.
1.1k words
4.43
14.2k
6

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
285 Followers

In the morning, still in my provocative nightie, I'm in a fine mood for beating off, but Agnes is calling "Michael, Michael, get up!" and she ducks her head in the door to say, "Today's the last day for Michael, dear!"

Nonetheless, on this day I'm still putting on my panties. I'm also checking again to make sure no traces of makeup remain.

I feel a little different, already, today. The image of Michelle is still occupying my consciousness, and I find myself moving more like I think a Michelle would move, and thinking more like a Michelle would think. It's odd, but I'll have say that I seem to be losing a little of that us-and-them feeling I've always harbored about the boy-girl, man-woman relationship.

Over a quickie breakfast of raisin bran, bananas and milk, with extra raisins added, Agnes lays out my work day: "You need to get in a lot shelf stocking today so you don't have to go very public tomorrow."

"Yes, for sure," I concur.

"And, when Sharon comes in today, the three of us will sit down and introduce Michelle."

But we won't discuss Agnes' need for another daughter, I think.

All day long, I occasionally see customers, realizing the next time I meet them, I'll be seeing them through a female's eyes, and they'll be seeing me as a young woman. Will I be able to pull it off? Surely, one or two will figure things out ... what might they think and say?

I ask Agnes, and she again simply says: "Any questions, and you're Michael's twin sister, filling in for him. Don't sweat it. People love to be fooled."

I can only hope.

At three, Sharon rolls in right on time, and immediately avoids me. I note she's sporting the beginning of a ponytail ... and for only around the third time since I've known her, she's wearing pants. Not jeans, but pants. Certainly not skin-tight.

We all get back to work, but instead of closing at 7 as usual, Agnes hangs the "CLOSED" sign out at 6:30 and, catching Sharon by surprise, convenes a meeting in the storeroom among the bananas, laundry detergent and soup cans. Agnes is in the middle, with Sharon way over on the other side.

"Sharon, Michael knows what this meeting's about, but I know it's a surprise to you. Yeah, I suppose we could continue working together amidst the tension between you two; and Sharon, I know you probably wanted to quit after the bad date ... well, "bad date" isn't quite the term ... let's say it was unwanted forcible attentions."

Sharon soulfully looks at me with a tear in her eye, wipes it away, then looks away again.

Agnes continues: "So I appreciate your keeping coming to work. ... Now here's something. I've heard Michael's side of the story too. We both know Michael's generally a gentleman, and a nice guy. So why did he come on to you that way? The way I heard it, and tell me Michael if I'm wrong, but he had never kissed a girl before and he thought that to be a man, he sort of had to engineer a kiss. He was all nervous about it, and wasn't considering you at all. It was just something he thought he had to man up to do."

Another tear works its way down Sharon's white cheek.

"Right, Michael?"

"I think you said it better than I could've. I'm sorry Sharon; I'm sorry that I haven't talked to you since. I thought you were too angry at me."

Sharon's emotions spill over: "I felt betrayed. You promised me a nice time, and then turned around and grabbed me, like you were Jekyll and Hyde. You didn't even ask me for a kiss. Well, I probably would've said no, anyway."

Everyone laughs a little. The ice is broken. Now there's a tear coming down my cheek.

Agnes continues. "Now you're in for a surprise, Sharon. Something you would not imagine. I told Michael that if he wanted to continue living and working with me, he absolutely had to know what it's like to be a woman. Like, he needed to virtually stand in your shoes."

Agnes stops to let that sink in. I'm not sure Sharon's following it all.

"I mean, we could stop right here, and say we've healed things up," says Agnes. "But I told Michael he had to take a big step further. I said that to make things right with you and me, he'd have to dress as a woman and live the woman's role for a month, even at work. At first he was totally against the idea because he thought it eroded his manhood, and he actually started to leave, but we both had the most wonderful epiphany and he's started seeing things differently."

Sharon is listening intently, her chin resting on her wrist.

"So, Sharon, Michael has agreed to become Michelle for a time. And I hope you can appreciate the length he's willing to go to to redeem himself."

"He would need to look very nice," says Sharon. "I won't work with a guy with just a dress and a wig on, like happened at school one time as a joke. It was so crude."

"Well, fortunately Michael's an out-of-towner and not well known here," responds Agnes. "And besides, just yesterday Clarice and I gave him a crash course on dressing and makeup. It helps that he's slender and has nice facial features. And we found a new wardrobe for him." She exits into the store to retrieve her purse, leaving Sharon to steal a glance at me, and me of her.

"Here are a couple Polaroids I took yesterday," says Agnes. "This is our Michelle."

"Michael, you're doing all this because of me?" asks Sharon. "I would never have asked you to go this far."

I respond. "I guess you could say, first of all, that Agnes gets what Agnes wants, right?" We all laugh. "And, it's kind of like an experiment. I figure it would be, well, interesting, to experience things from a woman's viewpoint. I already learned how long it takes to put on makeup. Incredible!"

"I hardly ever wear it," says Sharon.

"And women's dressing is so much more complicated," I add.

"Will you be OK with this, Sharon?" asks Agnes, with her habit of already knowing the answer, "... because it's Michelle that's coming to work tomorrow."

What I left unsaid was that living as a woman will be much more than a scientific curiosity for me.

ValoryG
ValoryG
285 Followers