Agnus's Reawakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Rose. Make me cum in your pussy. Ooh damn girl your pussy is so tight. Fuck me fuck me hard."

Her eyes roll back as she is slamming down on me hard and fast squealing loudly each time she bottoms out on me. I feel the twinge in my balls signaling it won't be long before I cum.

"Fuck me Rose, ooh you're going to make me cum. Oh yes take that cock, oh yes take it good. That's it Rose, ride that cock."

I feel my cock swell up more. Making squishing sounds as it goes in and out of her tight pussy.

"Ooh fuck," Rose yells, "Damn your so fucking hard. I am going to cum again!

She slams down on my cock feel it rub the back of her pussy.

"oooooh shitttt, ooh shitt,ummmmm oooh my Rose!

I grab her shoulder and push up force my cock as deep as it would go and hold her in place.

"Ooh I am cuming Rose!"

She falls forward and says, "Oh I can feel it, oh shit, fuck me, it is throbbing hard deep in me!"

I shot my load deep in her womb. Rose laid on my chest breathing heavy until my cock slide out of her flopping down on my leg. I laid there rubbing her back, she turned and kissed me and rolled off.

"Thank you so much," as she traced my nipple. "My god John you're ruining my pussy. It is not going to be happy with any other cock after today," she said laughing.

"I am glad I can make it and you happy."

"John you have definitely done that and then some."

She took my hand and and placed it on her mound, "Feel that you, still have me quivering."

I leaned in and kissed her and started to pet her little pussy letting my finger graze the tip of her clit. Her pussy is sticky wet from our juices mixing deep inside her and leaking out. She moaned deeply and put her hand on mine and tried to move it. She breaks our kiss.

"Oh John I would love to stay and let you do what you want with me.."

I stopped her by kissing her and inserting my finger into her making sure I rub her g spot and her clit at the same time. She moans and spreads her legs wide. I working her with my fingers while kissing her.

"John I really need to go, oh my that feels good."

I pull my fingers out and grab her hips and help her get on her knees. She stopped resisting and stuck her ass up in the air. Her pussy was red and her lips swollen I slid up behind her and put my growing cock up to her lips. It must have been the situation that got and kept me so aroused and the fact I just got back from four weeks in a drilling platform.

I press forward and my cock slides right into her stopping when my balls slap against her clit. I pull all the way back and slam it hard back into to her pussy is sloshing and squishing as I drive my cock in and out of her.

Rose grunts, "Yes John fuck me!"

I let lose and plow her pussy like there is no tomorrow. Rose start squealing loud as I keep up the assault on her pussy.

"Oh John that is it. Make me cum, oh yes, pound me. You're going to make me cum, oh baby fill me, make momma cum. Ooh John I am going too, yes right there .

I am cuming!

"Me too!"

Her pussy got real tight again, I slam it in deep and shoot what I had left of a load in to her and hold still letting her feel me throb and jerk inside her. She collapses pulling my cock out. I lay back down and kiss her on her cheek.

"John I have to go or I will never leave."

She pushes herself up and goes to the bathroom to clean up. I get dressed and when she comes out we walk out of the room together. Agnus is sitting there shaking her head.

I wondered when you two were going to get done. Yall were making me horny listing to all that racket. Did you tear up my room and bed?

"No it is still standing," I said.

"Sound like John was tearing you up Rose. You going to be able to walk to your car?"

She giggles and says, "I am sore, but I think I can manage."

Turning to me she says, "I am really glad I got to meet you John. Now mom I don't want you wearing him out to bad."

" I think you're the one who has done that.my dear."

She kisses me and grabs my cock and states, "I am going to want more of this another time."

We walk Rose out to her car and she says she will call later on so we can meet again. Rose gets in and drives away.

"Well you like my daughter?," Agnus asked as we walked back into her house.

"Yes I do. Never thought that was how I would meet her. You are an amazing woman Agnus, full of surprises."

"Thank you John for taking really good care of her. I am sorry for just forcing the situation onto you, I did not even stop and ask if you wanted to."

"Agnus don't worry about it, if I would have had a problem with it I would spoke up. Rose is an attractive lady who fits the age range I like as far as women go. She was good in bed and is even more verbal than you.

"You know John, I don't think she had ever had an orgasm from being penetrated until today. I think she is going to be a much happier woman now."

"It is really cool how you are so open and willing to find your daughter a lover. I don't think too many woman would do that, let alone share their lover."

"I love her very much and I do enjoy our time together. I know I won't be able to keep up with you for ever. I want her to be happy long after I am gone. Hopefully you two will continue, if not may be it will give her the confidence to get what she wants and needs.

"I did enjoy myself today getting to taste two generations of Green women. I look forward to doing it often. Agnus giggled patted my shoulder as she offered me a beer. We sat and enjoyed our drink and talked.

I pulled her close and said, "I bet listening to me fuck Rose got your pussy going."

"Yes, I did get turned on."

"Well lets take care of that now."

I stood up and and removed my pants. my cock is slowly filling out as I walk over to her couch. I sit down and my cock is semi-hard. I pat my legs and tell her to take off her pants and come have a seat.

"You want to do it here in the living room?"

"Sure why not."

Agnus gets out of her pants and walks to me. She straddles me and sits down on my lap. my cock is laying against my stomach between us. Agnus leans forward and we kiss. Her hand lightly flicking the sensitive underside of my cock. I feel her moisture on my balls.

We break our embrace and she takes cock in her hand and lightly strokes it.

"I do love feeling a man get hard in my hand."

In no time at all she has me rock hard. I pull her to me and raise her but up. I feel with my finger and she has plenty of moisture as I slide my finger down her slit.

"My you are turned on! You really did like listening to me drive my cock deep into your daughters pussy. Hearing her moan and squeal with delight. Hearing me grunt as I filled her up and made her cum."

Agnus lowers herself onto my cock and comes to rest on my lap. It feel so good being inside her hot tight pussy. She slowly rocks forward and starts moving her pussy up and down on my cock.

"Agnus I love how you feel on me. Ride my cock Agnus, ride it good. I want to feel you cum on me several times. I know your love hearing me talk dirty while your hot little pussy in taking my hard cock. The very same cock that was buried in your daughter not long ago.

"Uh-Huh, I do like it John. I like knowing your are so hard because of me. Oh yes John take and suck my nipples."

She is sliding up and down slow grinding into me. I reach up and take one of her saggy breast in my hand and bring the nipple to my mouth. I tease it with my tongue and then suck it into my mouth hard.

Agnus gasp and moans loud as her pussy clinches down on my cock.

"Oh yes John that is so good."

I pull the nipple out and move the other in. Agnus is grinding down hard on me. Her breathing is getting rapid. I know she is getting close. All the talking we have been doing is really building me up quick to.

She keeps a good rhythm going on my cock. She is wiggling on my cock has she drive it in and out of her hot box.

Agnus leans forward and tells me she is right there. I grab her ass ass and help thrust up into her pussy.

"Oh, Oh yes!" She closes her eyes and sinks down onto my cock. "Oh goodness I am doing it."

I feel her clamping down working my cock hard as she is sent into her orgasm. She has my cock throbbing hard inside her. I need the release but I keep still letting her finish which just drives me wild.

Agnus open her eyes and smiles saying. "Now it is your turn. I want to look into your eyes as I make you cum inside me."

She raises up and starts moving up and down my cock. She feels so good I am on the edge. I hold her tight against me as we work my cock in and out of her pussy.

"Cum in me John, I want to feel that big hard cock of yours pumping all your cum deep inside my belly. That's it John feel my hot pussy eating your cock up. You are so big and strong John. I want it deep inside me John."

"Oh Agnus this is so hot, I am going to cum in you."

She still working my cock slow and deep inside her.

"I know John, just let it go. Give me all your cum baby. I want all right there in my hot, tight pussy. I am going to make you cum hard."

"Oh yes, I am cuming Agnus!"

I grab her waist and push her down as hard as I can getting my cock as deep in her as it would go. I am throbbing and jerking which set off another orgasm for her. Her body pressed to mine. Her nipples pressing into my chest and we sit there breathing hard. Several minuets pass before we move or say anything.

Agnus sits up a little to look my in the eye.

"That was very nice. I made you cum hard big boy," she said smiling big.

"Yes you did."

I reach up and pull her to me and we kiss each other slow and passionately. Agnus stays on my lap with my cock still inside her slowly deflating. It feel so good just to be inside her, getting to feel the little quivers that shoot through her pussy.

We kiss again and I hold her close and whisper, "Thank you."

She winks and says, "You are welcome. You need to go visit your mother for a while. We have worn you out enough for one day."

She leans and pulls my cock out swinging her leg over me and stands up. We clean up and redress.

"I will be leaving in a few days, I am going to go and visit with some friends out of town. I will be about a week. Would you mind watering plants while I am gone?"

"I told her I would be happy to and for her to be careful."

Agnus told me to get some rest that she will need me to visit a few more times before she leaves. We hug and kissed and I went over to visit mom.

I get to moms and she invites me in.

"Have you seen Agnus today yet?"

But she did not need him to answer, she knew the minute she hugged him. The smell of sweat and sex hung close to him. This had an immediate effect on her. Susan's felt that twinge deep in her stomach that switches on her desire.

"Yes just left there a few moments ago."

"How is she doing?," she asked with her voice trailing upward with a little smile on her face.

"She is doing good, but I am sure you already know that didn't you?"

"Yes she called earlier while you were over there. It sounded like she had you meet her daughter, as she giggled. I had no Idea you were so noisy when you made love."

"Mother I can't believe you listened to me."

"It is not like I could help it, the phone picked up the background noise really well. You were knocking her socks off from the sound of it," she said laughing.

She was really amusing herself at my expense. I felt uncomfortable talking about having sex with my mother. After a bit I decided what the hell were grown why not.

Yes her daughter is really nice. She walked in on Agnus and I as I was sliding it in and out of her. We stopped when Rose yelled out. Agnus told her how it was and she could stay or leave, she did not care but she needed to be quiet.

"I take it she stayed."

"Yes when I had made Agnus cum she asked me to strip her daughter down and fuck in her bed. So I did and before she left the house I had fucked her three times. Needless to say she will be coming back for more.

Moms face got flush as I told her about it. I even told her how tight she was and how I had Agnus fuck me sitting in my lap just before coming over here.

"Oh my you have been a very busy man!"

"Are you ok mom with me telling you about this. I know it is strange but it is nice to be able to talk about it."

"Oh I am ok, just a little taken back with the detail."

"I thought you were wanting to hear about it, being you keep asking."

"No it is fine John. It is nice to know you are having a good time."

We talked for a few hours and I headed on back to my truck to head home.

12