Agreement Ch. 02

Story Info
Jodi misbehaves and Liz must find suitable punishment.
3.5k words
4.2
16.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake with a gentle wuff from my mastiff, Malora. It's time to go out. Malora is better than an alarm clock.

Jodi still sleeps on her little nest by my bed. Last night wore her out. She was Anthony's lover and dinner companion at the start of the evening but became my pet by night's end.

Her blonde hair is spread out around her and her makeup is smeared. I will wake her in a moment, but Malora comes first.

I wrap my body in my kimono and pad to the back door to let my baby girl outside.

Back in the bedroom, I kneel next to my sleeping pet.

"Little bitch," I nudge her. "Time to wake."

Jodi makes a sweet little sound and opens her eyes. Her stare strikes me. I can tell she's worried and more than a little angry.

"You will not look at me like that for very long," I tell her. "Soon, I will be your goddess."

Her hatred shines. She sits up. I smile.

What I don't expect is her lunging at me. Jodi knocks me flat on my backside and straddles my waist. She fights me for my wrists. For a moment, I'm so blindsided that she gets ahold of my left wrist and almost pins it to the floor. She's surprisingly strong for a little thing.

Her head whips back as my right hand openly makes contact with her cheek. She loses her balance and her grip on my wrist. I try to roll out from under her but her legs death grip on my waist. Instead, I bend my knees and push up hard with my legs. Jodi flips to the side enough for me to knock her over. We exchange positions in a flash.

Pinned under me, Jodi thrashes about until I stuff her hands under my knees. I slap her hard enough to shut up her growling sounds. She looks at me with a shared expression of amazement and desperation.

"That was a fun little tussle," I say. "But there will be consequences to your actions. A time will come, one you will not expect, that you will be subjected to your punishment."

I stand and hover over her. She struggles to her hands and knees.

"Stay."


I straighten my kimono and run my fingers through my hair. I kneel down and take Jodi's chin in my hand.

"I am going to give you another chance. I think you want it." I let go of her chin and her head drops. "Follow me."

I walk to the bathroom and Jodi slinks into the room on her hands and knees.

"Sit."

Jodi drops back on her heels and her hands fall in her lap.

"Good girl."

I run a bath and sit a washcloth and bath gel on the edge of the tub. Dropping a towel on the floor next to Jodi, I motion for her to get in the water.

"You will wash well. I will be here to assure it." I pull up my small piano stool and watch. "Leave the plug and harness."

After her bath, I allow her to lotion her skin. I like a nice, soft pet to stroke. I paint Jodi's eyes and give her the hairbrush.

She's so lovely with her downcast eyes and wet hair. I can see that I will have to discipline myself not to coddle her, not to treat her like a housecat who lies around to look pretty. I must remind myself she's simply a heated bitch.

I swipe the hairbrush from her and consider a good paddling for her earlier transgression. Yet, a smile parts my lips. A dastardly plan enters my mind.

"Follow."

I pick up my phone from the parlor table and dial a memorized number.

"V, darling, come," I tell my friend. "It's time already."

He assures me he will be by after dinner.

I look down at my little bitch. She's still looking down, but has her head tilted from listening.

"Eavesdropping, were you," I state a fact. Her head drops.

I walk to the sofa and sit, crossing my legs. I'm tickled to see my pup followed well.

"Sit."

I slap the top of each breast just to watch it redden. Jodi let's out the slightest of whimpers.

"So, you're a cockslut, are you?" Her head drops heavily.

"You like to suck cock, yes?"

"You like to feel it invade your body, take you over."

"And how do you like your come, little one? In your mouth, on your tits, smeared all over? It doesn't matter, you'll take it like I want you to have it."

Jodi's breathing is picking up. With each of my declarations, I can tell she finds it harder to lift her eyes, her head. Good.

"Go to your bed and stay. I am going to shower and prepare for our day."

With a dismissive wave of my hand, she crawls off to the bedroom. Such a pretty bottom. I will enjoy violating it.

**

After I take my time primping, I walk naked to the bedroom. Jodi is resting, but clearly not asleep.

"Cockslut," I call. "Your goddess is in the room. Sit."

Jodi wearily clamors to her sitting position.

I step up to her quickly. I grab her hair and grit my teeth. "Faster. Every time, faster."

I toss her down and, without waiting for her to gather herself, I command, "Sit."

This time is better. "Faster next time."

I sit on the edge of my bed and stretch. Jodi sits still, head hanging, and eyes practically shut.

I dress in a pair of jeans and a tank. My best will come later.

I grab two books.Story of Ofor the bitch and an old, tattered copy ofHenry and Junefor me.

"Follow."

I want Jodi anticipating, wondering. As we move through the house, I talk to her.

"You will perform for me. I want you to absorb a book I'm sure you've read."

"You will sit properly for the afternoon and read as I do."

I stretch out on the sofa and Jodi sits back on her heels at my head. I give her the manual for subservience and relax to enjoy my own favorite novel.

**

The afternoon passes.

Jodi moans a bit in her position and slouches in such a way that I only have to take the crop to her once.

I look out the window and consider making her crawl on the porch naked behind the shrubs. Just a taste of the humiliation to come. But, instead, I stand and slip my jeans over my hips.

"You are not allowed to make me come quite yet." I tell Jodi. "But you need to practice your pussy talents. Come to me."

Jodi drops her book and crawls between my legs.

"Get to it, slut."

Jodi shuts her eyes and, with a contented sigh, puts her mouth to me.

My own contented sigh erupts as contact is made. He mouth is warm and wet. I imagine her as my permanent lover. My little beauty on my arm in the most public of ways. Only for her to come home and devote herself to me.

She laps at my cunt and presses her tongue to my clit. I begin to move under her mouth. Her hand comes up to the inside of my leg. She touches my pussy with her fingers and makes a small asking sound.

"Yes," I answer. "You may put your fingers in me."

Her fingers press in and reach for my hot spot. She gets it and I shudder.

I let her get me close to coming and then push her away.

"Watch, bitch."

I spread my upper lips and begin to rub in earnest. I come in a blinding mess.

Breathing hard, I look at the clock. Time has passed too quickly.

"I do not have time to shower again. You must lick me clean."

Jodi leans forward and licks my orgasm from my flesh.

"Good girl," I approve. "Now it's time to get you ready."

**

Jodi is subjected to one of my baths. Malora sits in the doorway of the bath as though she thinks it's funny to see another suffering under my hands.

I scrub her with a loofah and exfoliating gel. She will be as soft as a petal after I oil her skin. I remove the harness and plug and wash her cunt and ass for use. She lets out a long, soft whine when I clean her hood and clit.

Out of the tub, I roughly dry her, oil her and brush her hair. I color her eyes black and her lips red.

Jodi crawls behind me to the bedroom and sits in her nest as I get ready. I wear a black halter dress and incredibly high black, patent heels. I shake my long hair loose and admire my abundance of curves in the long mirror.

I look at the clock by the bed. A quarter to eight in the evening. Almost ready.

I reach into my top drawer and pull out a long leash in the same pink as Jodi's collar. I attach it and casually remind her what it means to heel. She's allowed to nod that she understands.

I walk her to the door and loop her leash over one of the high hooks by the front door. Malora hears the jingle of the lease and thinks is walk time. Instead, I wrap a wide, studded collar around her thick neck. She knows Mommy means only business when the collar is on. Malora trots next to me to the kitchen, where I pour a glass of wine for myself. There will be none for my little victim pet tonight.

At exactly eight, a heavy knock is heard at the front door. I take up my crop and walk to the door, Malora at my side.

Jodi jumps at the second knock and makes the mistake of looking up at me in question. I swat both her breasts with the crop and murmur, "Never look at me again."

She drops her head immediately.

I straighten up and open my door. I smile at my guest.

"Verlon," I gush. "Please come in."

Verlon is a true specimen of masculinity. As he struts through my threshold, his jeans pull tight against his thick thighs. His boots make frightening sounds on my hardwood.

"Hello, Liz."

His shirt seems tailored to his broad shoulders and tapers to his lean waist. The deep eggplant color is rich like his dark skin and chocolate eyes.

V pulls me against him with one arm and kisses me on my mouth.

"It's been just a little too long," he murmurs against my neck as he takes in my scent.

"Yes, darling. It has," I say as I flatten my hands against the muscles of his chest. I'm tempted to take him for myself first, but that is not in the plan. Yet.

V steps back with a smile of greediness.

I shut the door and sweep my arm in the direction of Jodi, tethered to her hook.

"This is my bitch."

Scratching Malora's head, he squats down to look at Jodi. He cruelly picks up each breast to weigh it in his hand. He pokes at the muscles of her thighs and abruptly cups her cunt. He stands and declares her suitable.

"Will she listen?" he asks.

"That's part of why you're here. She jumped me earlier, much to her dismay."

V stands after murmuring sweet nothings to Malora. I reach for his crotch and cup the bulge there.

"You are her punishment."

He grins a truly unpleasant smile, which I adore.

"I need you to do as I say and you may have her."

Jodi is finally trembling. About time.

I walk across the room and lounge on my bright red chaise. Malora follows and takes up a menacing presence at my side.

V takes Jodi's leash from the hook and walks her around the room.

"She needs some work on that gait."

"I know that, V. She's new at this behavior." I'm cross at myself for defending her when V looks at me with a question in his eyes.

"She'll be practicing on the exposed aggregate tomorrow," I lead.

"Good. She'll be better for it."

"Enough of this tottering around," I tell V. "It's time for her to pay back for her transgression."

V stops in the center of the Oriental rug.

"Your belt, V."

He drops Jodi's leash and pins it under his heavy boot as he reaches for his buckle. With deft fingers he unhooks and pulls the belt through the loops with a flourish. Jodi jumps as he doubles it over and cracks it in the air.

Oh, this is going to be so very good.

"Take out his cock, slut."

Her hands gingerly come up to the snap of V's jeans. She unzips him and audibly gasps at his swelling member.

"I should tell you, V," I say. "Her safe word is her Master's first name."

V tilts his head back with a great laugh. "Does Anthony know you're letting me use her?"

"He will."

V's laugh grows as he dips down to look at Jodi's face.

"Oh, Liz. The little bitch is crying," he says to me. "Aw, poor thing must miss her Daddy."

I giggle at the coddling in his voice.

He stands and pulls his length out. His cock hangs heavy with blood.

"Bitch. Show me what a cock slut you are. Suck him."

Jodi brings her hands up to V's cock and brings it to her mouth. She thinks she's hiding her desire, but her subtle lick of the lips tells me otherwise. She will not get to enjoy this as much as she thinks.

"V."

"Yes?"

"Fuck her mouth."

V grabs his cock and the back of Jodi's head. He pushes past her lips into her hungry mouth. He pushes until he hits the back of her throat and she gags hard. She mistakenly puts her hands on his groin to resist.

I stand sharply and Malora growls with my tension. I cross to Jodi and, swinging my crop high, bring it down on her back. She yelps in panic.

I grab her hair and pull her mouth off V.

"You will not resist!"

I reach for her wrists and yank them behind her back. Once they are clasped in my hands, I nod to V to continue.

V takes his cock and shoves it in Jodi's gasping mouth. His hands clamp down on her shoulders and he works his hips.

His fingers leave white marks on Jodi's skin. As I kneel behind her, holding her wrists, I see her head being pushed and pulled with V's thrusts.

I hiss into her ear, "Move those hands from behind you and you will be beaten. I'm sure as hell not going to babysit your cocksucking efforts." I stand. I place Malora on alert with one word, "Watch."

Jodi begins to bob her head on V's cock as he pushes deeper. I'm visibly thrilled every time she gags and as a line of saliva begins to trickle down her chin. Her carefully painted eye color runs with her tears. I smile horribly.

"Take her," I command V.

He pulls out of her wanting mouth, leaving her gasping for air. V pushes her back so hard that Jodi loses balance and lands on her back, her legs sprawling.

V reaches over his head and pulls off his shirt as he bears down on Jodi.

Cock in hand, he aims and pushes into the tiny bitch's body.

For a moment, I think she may yell Anthony's name as she is taken. Instead, V wraps a massive hand around her throat and asks, "Is that really what you want to say?"

Jodi coughs out a whine, but shakes her head as best she can under the big man's grasp. V balances on one powerful arm to maintain his hand around Jodi's throat. He won't let her pass out, but she will wonder if she's going to. The panic in her eyes tells me.

I cross the room to sit on the edge of the sofa. I watch V pull out of Jodi just to the head. He digs the toes of his boots into the rug for traction and rams back into her. Jodi cries out.

I thoroughly enjoy watching V's ass move to the rhythm of fucking. I believe Jodi is beginning to enjoy his rhythm as well. She brings her hands up to his chest and she's tilting her hips as if she could get more of that cock into her.

V slams into her body with vicious strikes. His orgasm control astounds me. His stamina and control. He will fuck the little whore's cunt until he's ready to move on. All in good time.

I grow wet at the actions in front of me. I know V will stay and satisfy my needs if I ask. I may just ask.

V is talking to Jodi. He starts low and easy, more talking to himself, then ramps up to full porn level.

"Such a fucking slut, you are. You love this hard cock in your pussy, don't you?"

"Don't you fucking look at me, bitch. I'll choke the life out of you."

"This is what you've always wanted."

His voice turns me on. I pinch my nipple through the thin material of my top.

He says something. It takes me a moment to realize he's talking to me.

"Have you stretched her?"

"Yes, my darling."

The look in Jodi's eyes tells me she knows what's coming. Anthony told me it been a long time since someone's had her ass. We will be breaking that streak tonight on my floor.

I get down on the floor and sit next to her head. I hold her cheek in the palm of my hand and coo to her.

"V here is going to slide that huge cock up your still tight ass. You will let him do as he pleases."

Jodi sobs at this information. V squeezes a little tighter and she tries to cough.

"Her lips are turning a little blue, V. Let up just a tad."

She looks at me as though I've saved her.

"Yes. I made it better," I say. "Now I'm going to make it worse."

I look at V and lean into kiss him. He sucks my tongue into his mouth and bites on my lips. They will bruise and will feel magnificent. I sit back and nod to him.

V lets go of her throat and Jodi gasps for air. Blood rushes back to his hand print. I'll hope for no bruising.

The moment V pulls his cock out of her, Jodi, wide-eyed, tries to scurry backwards. V just laughs and grabs her by the ankle. He uses his strength and grip on her leg to flip her over onto her belly.

I step up to drip too much lubricant over Jodi's ass. She's slick and open and V will take full advantage.

Spreading Jodi's thighs with his own, V presses down on her lower back. His cock looks beautiful with her pussy's slickness on it.

Jodi is pinned to the floor. Her squirming only excites V. He takes his cock in his hand and presses the head to Jodi's ass hole. He pushes in slowly, agonizingly. Jodi shrieks as he hits the tight muscles inside. V urges through and is soon buried in her perfect, round ass.

"Hold on, whore," he hisses in her ear. "This might hurt a little."

V begins stroking his long cock in and out of Jodi's ass.

"Man, Liz," he tells me. "She's still real tight. I wish you could feel this."

"Enjoy her, my friend. Enjoy her for the both of us."

V's thrusts soon become more urgent, more demanding of satisfaction.

"Come for me, V. Come deep inside her."

With my permission, he pounds Jodi's body. Her moans mix with his sounds of coming as he strikes deep. His body becomes rigid and then relaxes. He pulls out of Jodi and she is left in a heap on the floor.

"She's sweet, Liz," V tells me. "Needs work, but sweet."

"Yes. She'll learn. By the next time you have her, she be so willing to please."

V grabs his shirt and stands. Before he puts his cock away, he asks me, "Do you want some of this tonight?"

I smile and look at the spent girl on the floor.

"She'll be doing me no good tonight. You wash up. I'm putting the bitch to bed."

I kneel next to Jodi and push the hair out of her eyes.

"Come now."

She struggles to her hands and knees and obediently follows me to her nest. She collapses on contact.

Waiting for V to return to me, I watch Jodi sleep.

I hate a dirty pet, but tonight Jodi will sleep covered in the sweat of her fight and filled with V's come. She will know what kind of filthy slut she is.

-continued-