Agreement Review

Story Info
Further Adventures in the Real Estate Office
950 words
4.21
29.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived at the office on Monday, I found a message on the voicemail from the Carter’s attorney. I had just spent two days last week going back and forth with them over the terms of their agreement of sale for the purchase of one of my client’s luxury condominiums. Now some hotshot attorney was going to muck up the waters and jepordize my commission. With a sale price over $600,000, this was an issue and had to be addressed.

The seller’s were very concerned at the news that the buyer’s had hired one of the top real estate law firms of the area to represent them in the pending transaction. I was not. When I found out the attorney assigned to the deal was a man, I knew that I could do my magic. The first thing that I did was arrange for a face to face meeting in his office.

Since Mr. Charles, Esq. was not available for several days, I went and prepared. Lingerie shopping had to be done. I needed my usual weapons to keep his guy off balance. New stockings (the kind with the backseams) and a black satin garterbelt. I followed that with a bikini waxing and manicure. Dazzling red nails always drew attention. And attention is what I needed to make sure this guy wasn’t going to be effective.

The day of the appointment, I was dressed to kill. My magenta mini-skirt and black jacket-top hardly made the conservative statement that this law firm was used to. I walked through the elegantly paneled halls of the firm and was led to Mr. Charles, Esq. office. I met his mature and very efficient looking secretary and wondered if she was his mom. She looked at me with steely eyes disapproving my very existence. (She must have known the effect I was going to have on her vulnerable employer.) I sat down in a leather guest chair and waited for the man of the hour’s arrival.

He did not disappointment me. He was an overdressed ivy league boy with the arrogant style that he viewed as earned. As he sat down behind his large cherry desk, I could not miss his once over glance that he gave me. I am sure he was assuming I was a bubble headed bimbo, which is just what I wanted.

He told me that I was wasting his time and that the seller’s should get proper counsel to represent them in this matter. I relented to him that I was sure he was right, but I wanted to review his suggested revisions to the agreement. I batted my long eyelashes at him and got him to explain each of the items to me. As he started describing the title conditions and easement requirements to me, I looked confused and motioned him to the other side of the desk. From there he would enjoy the full benefits of my captivating leg show.

As he settled in, I squirmed in my seat making room for him to pass and sit in the seat flanking me. I recrossed my legs in a deliberate and slow manner making sure that the nylon rubbed together causing him to take notice. Then he cleared his throat and started up again. During his endless rambling of technicalities that would have no impact on the deal other than to scare the hell out of both the buyer and seller, I acted frustrated and kept swinging my long legs back and forth in a agitated manner.

He kept looking at my legs and losing his place in his notes. I popped off my high heels and walked up to him. First pointing to the document that he was reading. My hand was pushing down on the paper into his crotch and my finger was outling his member. Very slowly, I raised my hand and watched his stare follow my finger. I placed my finger into my wet lips sucking on the end of it and tracing my tongue on it in an up and down manner. I leaned back against him and whispered in his ear that I thought he was very attractive.

Now with my finger prepped and my victim at attention, I reseated myself and lifted my skirt in a slow torturous manner revealing my silk covered thighs. Our discussion stopped and I was now controlling the meeting. I traced my legs up and down with my red lacquered nails and asked him to continue explaining his agreement revisions. This time as he started, I placed my perfectly delicate feet in his lap. He was startled and way too aroused to stop me. I look up at him with my knowing smirk and again asked him to continue. The sweat poured down his face as I stretched my deviously effective toes on to their target. He tried to continue on but it was not getting any easier for him. His concentration was starting to fail. As he started to describe topics in the sale agreement that would be objectionable to my client I would abruptly stop. Then he would quickly offer a reasonable suggestion or completely omit his comment and when I was satisfied I would start my relentless teasing of his penis with my silk covered toes. He was turning into my puppet. By the time he came in his pants, I had him begging to let his client sign the agreement as is and without changes.

As he grabbed my feet and began worshipping them, I let him know that I would be wearing white at the closing and hoped that he could attend. Somehow, I think he will be very cooperative.