AH Fantasies Ch. 09

Story Info
There's nothing like unwinding with friends after a long day
8.8k words
4.5
22.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 09: Scarlett's

I had had just about all of work I could take. The normal order of things had been falling down around me all day, and the call of the coming three day weekend was just too strong. "Fuck it," I said in a half-whisper to no one in particular. I looked up at the clock and it was only one in the afternoon; I'd just been back from dinner for half-an-hour. I shook my head, turned off my computer and grabbed my coat. My boss saw me walking past his office and he cleared his throat.

"Sorry man," I said, pulling my arms through the sleeves. Ordinarily I'd have gone without the jacket, but it was Spring and there were storms popping up without notice in this part of the world. "I gotta get the hell out of here or I'm gonna bury someone in the footing of the new building," I said without remorse, hitching a thumb in the general direction of the brand-new factory our company was building across the parking lot from our current one. I got what we call "The Eyebrow of Disbelief" in the place of a "Oh hell no; you didn't just say that."

"I gotta," I said, shaking my head. "My 40 hours are already in and I'm out. Have a good weekend and I'll see you Tuesday, man." He shook his head and grunted something that passed for a "Thank you for your thoughts, and you are in mine as well. Please feel free to leave early and enjoy your weekend." Though, in retrospect it sounded a lot more like "lazy little bitch."

Work was regressing from my mind with every step toward the door. The workers were no longer Gladys, Sara, and Casey. They were tight asses and heaving chests encased in cloth. They weren't factory workers. They were obsessions, with barely-noticeable nipples drawing my eyes up from their shapely thighs and hips. They had ceased to be my co-workers and underlings. They had simply become blondes, brunettes, redheads, and that sultry, sexy little Asian girl.

I damn near walked into the door instead of through it. I hit the handle quickly to avoid looking like a complete ass and the fresh air hit me like a sack of hammers. Goddamn did it feel good to be out of work early on a Friday for the first time in more than three months. Experience had taught me that there's only one place to go when it's Friday, you've got some cash in your pocket, and you're in the mood to drool over the scenery: Scarlet's.

The bar was on the third floor of a building downtown. I don't know what sadistic fuck decided that was a good idea, but I know that since Scarlet snatched it up a couple years ago, the place had a booming base of regulars, and in the college town full of young professionals, there was any persuasion of meat on display in the huge bar. It had gone from a third rate dive to one of the best bars I've been to in my life; having grown up in what was the essential party town in the Midwest, I'd like to think I'd experienced some good ones.

I was there before I knew what was really happening. My brain was on auto pilot and my eyes were soaking in the sights in the cars beside me. More than one of the girls in their Daddy's cars made me lick my lips to keep from drooling, but most of them were a little young; hell, some of them weren't even legal, but it's never illegal to look.

My car found an assortment of empty spots downtown, so I took a close one. I planned on being at the bar for the next 12 or 14 hours, so I figured, the closer I park, the easier it'll be when I try to find the car when I was ready to leave. The staircase, once dark and narrow, had become well lit and narrow. Street signs, old neon signs, and various vendor posters hung on the climb up to Scarlet's, but the improvement in scenery from a few years back didn't mean that the climb still wasn't steep as shit. At least Scarlet had had the common sense to install some brass hand rails for the climb.

The place was not as dead as I'd expected it to be. Scarlet was behind the bar, looking like she just showed up and she'd probably be running the bar all night. She gave me a cross look when I came in. Her hands went to her hips, her bright blue eyes sparkling darkly. Her head shook and a loose coil of her curly crimson hair shook out from behind her ear.

"Dark, damn it. No fights tonight, all right?" she said sternly. A couple of the regulars at the bar both threw looks and then nods in my direction as they smoked fondled their cigars and went back to their discussion. My hands turned palm-up in front of me and an innocent, sheepish grin crossed my face.

"What?" I half-whined. My hands moved, most of my knuckles cracking as they traveled to find their places on my hips. "That guy hit me, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember," Scarlet said, rolling her eyes. "I remember you fiddling with his girlfriend all night, too. You had it coming,"

"Well, I just figured if he wasn't taking care of her...and besides, what happened to self-defense?"

"HE WAS HALF YOUR FUCKING SIZE!" Scarlet said, apparently a little louder than she had meant to, she licked her lips and looked down, her hand ambient wiping the bar in front of her.

"Okay, I promise I'll play nice," I said. "Tonight," I qualified after a short pause. Scarlet shook her head and a smile wrapped around her lips, her gorgeous hair shaking with her movement.

"Jesus Christ, just don't break anything tonight, hon."

"Promise," I said, sitting down in front of her. Even with the interior of the U-shaped bar being nine inches taller than the floor, I was still looking her in her gorgeous sapphire pools.

"What will you have today then?" she asked.

"Well, I figure I'm gonna go reset the high score on my game again, so nothing that'll get me too sloppy. Bombay and Tonic sounds about right," I said, leaning back. My eyes drifted down her creamy neck to her ample bosom and it's canyon-like cleavage that was almost constantly on display. She had on a tight red lace top today, and I was pretty sure she was trussed up in a corset or something under it. She must have nodded, I caught that stray strand of hair bobbing out of the corner of my eye as she turned. I got a good look at her ass as she got a glass, two lime slices from the fridge, and the Bombay Sapphire from the top shelf. She mixed it perfect, as always, and before she turned I had fished a ten out of my back pocket and had it sitting on the bar. A well manicured, dark crimson tipped set of finger nails pulled the bill off the lacquered wood and she put it in the till.

"Change today?" she said, knowing full well that it was all hers.

"You know better," I said, nodding to her as I stood up.

"Fool, Abs," I said nodding again as I walked past the two at the bar. Fool, one of the bars greatest poets and the most regular of the regulars waved at me as I walked by, not stopping the dialog he was engaged in with the sexy brunette who was in mid-drag from her thick cigar. She nodded to me, and pulled the thick brown stub from her mouth just long enough to blow a smoke ring past me as I made it back to my haven: the game room.

The normally quiet air began to be parted by simulated gunshots and bright flashes as I wandered my path back to my electronic Mecca. My ears knew the sounds too well. Someone was playing my game, and I had a good idea of who it was. I leaned against the heavy wood of the open doorway, drink in hand, and took in the site of Scarlet's friend from down South. She'd been in and out fairly regularly; I'd talked with her here and there. She went by the name of Crimson and she was staying up in this part of the country until summer; waiting out the weird weather we'd been having all winter long. Normally her kids were at day care and she was helping Scarlet get the bar straightened up for the night rush. From my angle, her normally busy self was shifting her weight and blasting away at aliens with the fake hand gun. I kept my eyes glued on her fine ass, clad in a pair of slightly loose jeans. I waited for the game to come to a slow spot and cleared my throat loudly.

"Fuck!" she said, nearly jumping out of her skin. "Gave me a fucking heart attack!" she said, her drawl making the profanity sound sweet, sultry, and definitely arousing. I smiled my Cheshire cat grin and saluted her with my G&T. The cool glass met my lips and the self-medication began. I nodded to her and shifted my eyes to the video game screen behind her. She whipped around and started plugging away at the aliens, barrels, and anything else explosive.

"Nice to see you, too," I said after swallowing. I licked my lips as I took in her shape, my eyes undressing her from the top of her head to her sneaker-clad feet. I wasn't lying; I could stare at that body all day, fantasizing and imagining. I managed to divert my eyes back to the game over her shoulder. "Hey, shoot that green thingy in the upper right-hand corner," I said softly, the ice clinking in my glass as it met my lips again a second later. She did and the screen faded to black, a "Secret Zone" full of power ups and extra points appearing.

"Thank you," she said, her trigger finger making the game thunder and echo with the sound of gunfire in the small room. "Played this game before?" she asked, her head turning so her eye could catch mine for a second before returning to the game. I laughed a little bit. She went back to concentrating on the game, I went back to undressing her with my eyes, trying to figure out what kind of panties she may or may not have been wearing. The game ended all-to-soon, but not before my mind let me practically feel her warm flesh under my hands as I imagined running one up under her shirt and the other checking the question burning in my mind. Crim scored well enough to get her name on the board, and she seemed dismayed that her 957,895 points earned her last place. "Son of a bitch," she said lowly. "Who the fuck is DRK?" I looked at the screen, knowing what it would say. The top nine positions were all maxing out at 999,999 points, and all by DRK.

"I am," I said, taking another slug out of my drink.

"But your name isn't..." she said, thinking for a second.

"The Darkness. Old 'net handle. Started using it back in '96."

"You're fucking good," she complimented. I saluted her with my glass and smiled.

"Not so bad yourself," I said, giving her a good look up and down, the smile on my face turning into something other than appreciative as a twinkle in my eye joined it, completing the predatory look I get when I see something I want. She smiled and the air filled with a silence between the two of us. "I suppose I'll have to roll the score again to take back all the top positions," I said, pushing off the door frame and stepping toward the game. Crim moved aside, picking up her Coke and taking a swig out of it. I pulled three quarters out of my pocket and plunked them into the front of the game, squared off in front of it and got ready to reclaim what was mine.

"Always gotta be on top?" she said, sounding a little dejected. I know she'd worked hard to get that high score of hers, and it was kind of a dick thing to do, just jumping on like that, but I needed to blow off some steam from work or else Scarlet probably would have had to kick me out for life.

"Not always," I said, looking at her for a split second before I shot my attention back to the game. In that brief second, I managed to rake my eyes up and down her body and I'm pretty sure I subconsciously licked my lips. The opening scenes of the game rolled and I took a final swig of my G&T, draining it down to nothing but ice and fruit. I missed the first few guys and got hit once; my mind wasn't in the game. I kept seeing scenes involving a hot tub, Scarlet on one side of me, Crim on the other, all of us naked and randy as fuck. My mouth kept going dry and got wasted in no time flat.

"You sure you're this mythical DRK?" she asked playfully. I looked back at her and she had sat on the pinball game nestled into the corner, her eyes twinkling as she taunted me. "I don't think you are, and I don't think you can beat my score," she teased further.

"Oh? Sounds like a bet to me," I said crossing my arms over my chest as I leaned back against the game. "Or is it a dare?" I asked, the insatiably suggestive grin returning to my face.

"A bet," she said, taking another drink of her soda.

"All right, I accept. Name your terms," I said, slowly licking my lips.

"Okay, the bet is that you're not this DRK fucker and that you can't beat my score," Crim said, her accent making my pants suddenly uncomfortable. "When you lose, you get to wear a bright pink t-shirt all night and every hour, on the hour, you get to sing "I'm a Little Tea Pot" at the top of your lungs while standing on the bar." I couldn't help but laugh, but Crim was dead serious, that devilish twinkle in her brown eyes and her teeth were slightly biting into her lower lip.

"Deal. And when you don't win, I get you," I said very clearly.

"Beg your pardon?" she said, her eyes wide, the smile gone from her face as her mind crunched through what I just said.

"You heard me. When I roll the score over, I get you. Right here even, in the game room," I said, my grin growing. She looked around, and the tip of her pink tongue snaked out along her lips, trying to wet them. "Don't even pretend you don't know what I mean." Her eyes melted, I could almost hear her mind going and I could tell she was running her tongue along her teeth. Her right eye squinted a little bit and she smiled.

"Don't know what I'm worried about, you're not DRK, anyway," Crim said, stealing my Cheshire grin.

"Hey Dark!" interrupted Scarlet's voice from the bar. "You dry yet, hon?" I kept my eyes locked on Crimson's and I saw the color drain from her face as something of an "oh shit" started dancing in her eyes.

"Nope, I'm good for the moment," I shouted back, plunked my three quarters in and started my game. I kept my eyes on Crim the entire time, not letting my eyes leave hers. The opening sequence began and ended, and the aliens of the game started appearing. I took a hit and I wasn't shooting back, and the color came back in her face as she turned up a smile.

"I fucking knew it!" she said, her drawl sending shivers up and down my spine. Still not looking I shot the screen. "HA!" she laughed, "you pegged a cop! Two more hits and you're done!"

"I'm not going to get hit again," I said confidently. I shot again, striking my target dead-center.

"Are you trying to lose?" she almost choked out. I shook my head and smirked, waiting another two seconds before shooting the last cop in the level. "That's it, that's all your life!" she said, bouncing on her toes. My eyes shot down to her chest and followed her nice rack as it bobbed with her body. "You're done, buddy, that's...hey, what the hell?"

"Welcome to the secret version of the game," I said and turned to face the game screen. "This is called Kron Hunter Mode. Turns you into one of the aliens, and you get to kill aliens. Worth almost double points for everything and you have better weapons." Crimson's hands went to her pockets while her head and shoulders dipped a little bit.

"Aw fuck," she whispered as I started clearing the level in near record time, even for me.

"That's right, sweetie. Fuck is the operative word in that statement," I said, my cock stirring in my pants and my trigger finger twitching on the gun. She stepped back from my peripheral vision and I focused on the game. It wasn't until the hardest part of the zone that I felt her manicured nails dip under my t-shirt and rake against my abs. Goose bumps erupted in waves across my twitching muscles and I could feel my hair stand up on end.

"What the fuck?" I asked, as I cleared the zone. "Hey, lady, we had a bet..."

"And we never said anything about," she started, pausing long enough to mash her impressive chest against my back kiss my neck with her luscious lips. "Interference," she breathed against my ear lobe as one hand drifted up my chest and the other started massaging my rapidly engorging cock through my khakis.

"Fuck," I moaned as the next zone started. I was having issues concentrating and I was missing points left and right. The more I missed, the more Crim giggled behind me. I let my left arm drop and it shot to the firm ass behind me and gave it a gentle, tickling squeeze. The giggle was replaced by a moan and I pulled her closer to me; close enough I could feel the heat start to radiate from her crotch. I kept pulling the trigger and kept trying to concentrate on the game, but Crimson was trying as hard as she could to distract me. Her efforts weren't the only hard thing.

"Ooooh, what's this?" she said breathlessly, the heat from her voice crashing into my neck like a drunken rhino. My toes started to tingle as she started really stroking my length through the fabric. "Must be uncomfortable in there," she cooed. I couldn't even breathe as I was still trying to shoot aliens, keep my balance, and enjoy the feeling of her hand sliding up my pant leg only to slide into the waist band of my pants, finding my raging cock at almost full mast. I felt her hand slide over the head, already slick with pre cum and I just about fell into the video game.

"Hey now," I breathed heavily, sliding my hand around her hip and seeking the source of her heat as she had sought mine.

"Ease down there, tiger," she said, licking my ear as she did. "You want to play with that, you have to earn it," Crim mewed and pushed my hand out of the way. There was no way I was going to let her slip out of my fingers after that. The rest of the game was a blur; I was getting a hand job and her lips were everywhere on my body. I finally saw the score roll past 999,999 points and I dropped the gun, no longer caring about anything other than the impassioned redheaded nymph that had been coaxing every fiber of my body to lose.

"Well fuck me," her voice crashed against my neck like the calm before the storm as I blasted the last of my initials into the game's high score list.

"Now there's the idea," I said, spinning on my heels and picking her up at the waist, spinning her around and carrying her over to the pinball game in the corner. She squeaked from the sudden movement that or it could have been my hands; both grabbing her ass to pick her up, both thumbs tickling between the backs of her thighs, finding the heat that I was formerly denied. I set her gently on the thick glass of the pinball machine and stared at her for a second, the look of a predator on my face, hers wore a mask of expectant lust. My hands were up her blouse in a flash, unhooking her bra with lightening speed, and they kept pushing, rolling her bra and blouse up over her amazing tits, exposing her pink turgid nipples to the relatively cool air of the bar. My mouth sought her left nipple, my hand massaging the flesh around my lips, while the other moved south, tickling her flesh as my rough finger tips lightly teased, barely touching her soft skin as they found the fly on her jeans and opened it with the same speed as her bra and blouse. She leaned back, her head falling back in a moaning giggle as her ass lifted off the glass below her I pulled her jeans off quickly, pulling her panties off with them, noticing only that they looked like they had black and lace on them. I wasn't interested in the flimsy material, though. My eyes were fixated on the fiery nest of crimson fur before them.

I locked my eyes on hers as I knelt on the floor. Her legs spread, making room for me as I started kissing at her left knee and moved up her inner thigh. The closer I got to her sex, the faster and more passionate the kisses became, the more I let my hot breath crash against the silken skin of her inner thigh. I felt her fingers start to run through my hair as my broad shoulders parted her legs even further. My lips kissed, my tongue licked, and my teeth nipped at the tender flesh between her thigh and her pussy, attacking it with the unhurried urgency that her thigh had been assaulted with. I moved quickly to her glistening box and stopped. My eyes still on hers, I edged the tip of my tongue out of my mouth, stretching it to its utmost before wiggling just the tip, moving it from the base of her slit, all the way to the top, taking an eternity to find and flick her clit with the tip as if it were the touch of a ghost. She let out a passionate, low moan, the sound a symphony to my ears as I pulled my tongue back in my mouth, savoring the taste of her.