Ahead on Pointes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
130260
130260
13 Followers

He knelt up straight and she shuffled herself up as close as she could to him. After he had helped her prop her body up on a stack of pillows she lifted her right leg straight up so it rested against him. She felt his erection brushing warm and firm against her inner thigh and her ankle nestled against his cheek. She sighed, "Oh Darling. Oh My Darling. That feels so lovely", again and again as he stroked her leg and kissed and caressed her foot and ankle. The wonderful feel of her gorgeous, tiny foot through the smooth, sheer satin of her ballet slipper made his heart and his erection swell even more. The warmth of her ankle through the thin cotton of her ankle sock and the feel of the lacy frill as he rubbed his cheek against her ankle made him moan with pleasure in his turn. Meanwhile, using all the flexibility of her ballet trained body, she reached out to stroke his penis, delighting in his firmness warm and alive in her grasp. At the same time she lifted up her left leg to stroke his face with her other ballet slipper, giving him the alternating pleasure of feeling the soft smoothness of the satin upper and cotton sock with the firm texture of the leather sole.

After switching the positions of her legs and duplicating the treatment, he kissed the whole length of one bent leg as she hooked her other foot behind his neck and pulled his face closer and closer to her quivering vagina. He licked her pussy all over, delighting in the tangy taste of her girl juices and in the gorgeous feel of her smoothly shaved skin on his tongue, as she mewed like a kitten with delight until her groin began to squirm and she breathed out desperately to him,

"Give me your dick, you animal. Give it to me now."

"You'll have to beg for it first, My Darling", he smiled. He positioned himself so he could rub his penis head, swollen to a dark red wine colour, on her super-swollen and hyper-sensitive labia and clit. As he did so, he held himself in such a way that he could also stroke her with his fingers as he jacked himself against her.

"Oh you bastard! I'm desperate for your dick. Please fuck me NOW!"

She screamed the last syllable in her frustrated ecstasy.

Although his body was almost screaming for him to oblige her, he held the feeling back and continued to tease her lips and clit until he heard her start to gasp, "Oh! Oh! Oooh!" and her hips began to buck up and down. Then, just at the point that she was about to scream out in her deep joy, he pushed himself deep into her with a deep gasp of his own joy as he felt himself enveloped in her hot moist snatch.

"Squeeze me Darling. Squeeze me hard. Show me why ballerinas are the best lovers, Ballet Girl."

He managed to gasp to her before his voice was lost in the deluge of her screams of delight. He cried out in his own pleasure as she clamped and ground on his hugeness within her as he humped her as hard as he could. The resistance of her pelvic floors against his thrusting sent bolts of electricity right through him with every thrust until with a great gasp he flooded her vulva with his outbursting. He felt the quiver of her ecstasy through his own pulsations as he pushed himself into her as far as he could one last time before stopping. For a moment he was rigid against her as he propped himself up on his arms. Then he felt himself melting all over as he slowly sank down onto her and she embraced him and kissed him passionately in her gratitude.

He remained cradled in her warm, moist embrace and in the warm, gentle comfort of her arms, while they stroked and kissed each other calm again and whispered little love tokens to each other. Then finally he shrank and slowly slid out of her, which made her giggle and squirm with ticklish pleasure as it always did.

"Did you enjoy my little surprise?" She smiled coquettishly at him as he gently washed her between her legs.

"It's like a whole lot of dreams come true all at once. I can't wait for next week to come."

She smiled at him with an avid gleam in her eye that made him grin even more as a surge of excitement swept through his body.

"Neither can I!"

(To be continued)

**********

130260
130260
13 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Erotic Indeed

He took a long time getting to goal but the trip was extremely well described. Well written eroticism.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Dance Teacher Pt. 01 Ballet student and teacher.in Lesbian Sex
"Am I?" Losses force woman to make a decision.in Lesbian Sex
Rob is a Foolish Cuckold Ch. 01 Rob's wife gets a visit from two studs from her college days.in Fetish
Candy's Adventures - 01 Candy is taken to BBQ joint to handle black meat.in Group Sex
Marine Biology: The study of BBC Busty marine biologist finds her black bull in the tropics.in Interracial Love
More Stories