Ahh Sin City Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish squeaked and twitched dramatically and said, "Eeke! Whoa Don I'm very sensitive!"

Back out I pulled my cock for a couple more seconds and as I thrust it back in again I felt super close to cumming. Trish could see that I was close and each time I pulled out she expected me to shoot all over her. She calmly reminded me of her situation.

"Remember Don I can get pregnant very easily so make sure you don't cum inside."

Again I just nodded not letting her know that I fully intended on painting her cervix with as much of my seed as I could. Yet at that moment I needed a momentary break and I wanted to bring Trish back to the brink of another orgasm. My plan was to hopefully make her cum a second time shortly after I drop off my solders of life inside her. When her cervix spasms from orgasm it would suck my semen into her fertile womb. Although I feared that she might be too piss off at me after I cum inside her to let me make her cum again. So I dropped my face back between her legs and began to lick at her red swollen clit.

Trish shrieked with joy and sensitivity then asked, "What are you doing I thought you were about to cum?"

I responded as honestly as I could, "Mmm, I want to get you close again so that right after I cum, I'll eat you out and make you orgasm a second time."

Trish smiled broadly, commented and offered a suggestion, "Wow that sounds hot! If you want, you could cum in my mouth while I finish myself off. I'd like that."

"Oh yeah Trish that's it then, I'll shoot in you pretty little mouth while you make yourself orgasm."

Trish nodded and licked her lips as I continued to devour her clit and finger her pussy curling it into her rough g-spot patch inside her. She moaned and squirmed relentlessly and I was sure people out side the tent were able to hear us but I no longer cared. My goal was fast approaching.

After a couple minutes Trish said, "Ok Don I'm ready to get fucked again."

Then as I remounted her she stated something that made me think she may not mind so much when I shoot inside her, "This is so exciting Don, the risk involved has me really hot for you!"

"Yeah, I know, I feel the same way." I replied with a staggered tone as leaned over her and slid my cock back into her sloshy pussy.

This time I held her ankles back close to her head and my weight over her pelvis so that she would be unsuccessful if she tried to push me off. I was humping away as Trish fiddled with her clit. She was cooing softly into my ear as her hand would start and stop its movements on her clit to keep her close to orgasm without going over the edge. I could feel my balls brewing a big cum and my adrenaline began rushing as I realized I was going to impregnate this woman against her wishes. Then just as before, I stopped just before I shot to help increase the quantity of sperm to be injected into her fertile womb. I knew that this was the last time I would stop.

Trish asked with excitement, "Are you close?"

I nodded and replied, "Very!" as I sunk my ticking life bomb all the way back into her wanting pussy.

I made very short deep strokes and I felt myself go past the point of no return. Trish saw the look on my face and felt my cock begin to twitch with in her. She knew right away that I was going to cum inside her.

She made a feeble and seemingly mock attempt at trying to push me off as she said barely above a whisper, "Fuck Don, don't you dare!"

Then as my first hot jet of cum shot forcefully against her cervix her attitude quickly changed. She reached her left hand around the back of my ass pulling me into her as her right hand feverishly worked at her clit. She stared into my eyes with a look of extreme passion as she willingly accepted the fate I bestowed upon her.

Then as if she didn't already know I whispered, "I'm cumming!"

She responded with a shaky yet soothing soft tone while she worked hard on her clit to reach her own orgasm as quickly as possible, "I know honey, I can feel it. Its ok, shoot it deep inside me. I want you to."

As soon as she finished her sentence a powerful orgasm began a long journey through her while I was still shooting thick heavy streams of cum deep inside her tiny quivering body. She arched her back against the lounge chair and just as before I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock tightly. I felt the tremors of her cervix as it slurped my life fluid up into her fertile womb, which further enhanced my already intense orgasm. Then Trish reached up and kissed me deeply as our bodies climaxed together. We kissed and kissed wrestling our tongues together and all over each others faces. It was a sloppy wet uncontrolled kiss prescribed by our purposely synchronized orgasms. My baby maker was still pumping full force jets of cum into Trish as it twitched inside her. We were grunting and moaning uncontrollably undoubtedly signifying to the others at the adult pool that we were consummating.

Slowly my shots of cum became less forceful and I felt myself gradually regaining control. My cock was still deliberately buried to the hilt making those short strokes deep inside her pussy. Trish was still climaxing at full potential with her pussy contracting around my cock milking it for every last drop of fluid and her strong cervix spasms increasing the chance of pregnancy. Then with out warning and rather abruptly her orgasm was lost. Trish was lying under me eyes closed with a huge grin plastered on her face. My cock was still throbbing and twitching with in her vaginal canal.

When Trish opened her eyes and looked at me she said with a big smile, "That was very bad!"

I smiled back at her as I continued to slowly move my cock back and forth with in her as my cock slowly went limp inside her. I pushed her legs back and was careful not to allow any cum to escape as I lifted my soft dick from her pussy.

As I did this Trish asked, "You were planning on cumming inside me the whole time weren't you?"

I got off of Trish and sat in the lounge chair next to her, "Yeah, I sort of have a little fetish with impregnating women."

Trish turned to her side to face me and assumed a loose fetal position, "So you want me to get pregnant?"

"Well, yes."

Her tone and volume were gradually changing as the reality of the situation came into her full understanding, "Jesus Don, what am I going to do now? Did you think you would be able to just get me pregnant and I'd happily go on my merry way letting you go on unaffected by it?"

"Trish relax! I'm whole heartedly going to take an active roll should you get pregnant. Besides you didn't put up much resistance. I seem to remember you saying and I quote, 'It's ok, shoot it deep inside me. I want you to.' Those are the words of a woman willing to get pregnant and happily go on her merry way."

"Don I know and I'm sorry, it's just... Well... My husband... What will I tell him?"

"The truth! You were upset that he cheated on you with a hooker so in retaliation you sought out a man to fuck and oops you might get pregnant."

"My husband doesn't want any more children!"

"Then I'll keep the child."

"And what about your wife?"

"She has some explaining to do too, besides she has regretted getting her tubes tied since day one. Honestly I'm not so worried, actually I'm happy and excited. I love having kids and so does my wife! What ever you decide to do I'll be there to help I promise."

Trish finally smiled though I could tell she was still afraid. We got dressed and as we walked out of the cabana every one at the adult pool was staring at us. Some were grinning profusely while others were gave us dirty looks. They all knew what we had done right down to the last detail. We were both very embarrassed yet we both felt a sense of pride in that we knew few of them would ever have the gall to do something like that. After we got back into the casino, Trish and I exchanged phone numbers, addresses and email. Then with a long sensuous kiss we said our good byes and went our separate ways.

12