Ahhh, Dammit

Story Info
Aerynn gets tired of waiting.
7.9k words
4
10.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, damn it!" I grunted as I rolled over and watched the bathroom door close behind the perfectly round, bare ass of my fiancé. It was 9:00am Sunday morning and I was checking my phone as we were just rolling out of bed. Saturday night at the bar with friends had proven to be our match, and we were both feeling just a little slow. If we'd been in any shape to have had the sex we both desperately needed the night before, my current news might not have been so dire.

"Did you say something?" Aerynn asked as she finished up in the bathroom. Stepping back into the bedroom, the morning sun splashed a greeting across her naked five-foot frame, the light causing the dusty pink of her left nipple to cast a long warm shadow over the delicious handful of her right breast as the sun sparkled in her tousled blonde hair. Most striking, though, was how it caught the neatly manicured golden triangle of her public hair – her mons lit up behind it like a holy grail, the sun in her public hair creating a heavenly glow in the morning sun.

"I've got to head back to San Jose" I said. "The construction manager there is threatening to walk off, and I've got to get this back on track." I'd been travelling quite a bit for work lately, and we'd hardly had any time to be together.

"When?" she responded with a sigh.

"Gretchen already has me booked on the noon flight today," I said.

Another sigh, and she started to get dressed.

Aerynn and I met the summer after high school, and I knew pretty quickly that she was the one. We were both competitive swimmers in school, and met at an annual outdoor meet the summer we graduated. Her blonde hair and blue eyes hinted at her Scandinavian ancestry, while her easy smile, quick wit, and fun-loving nature made her irresistible to me.

She had gotten a brand new royal blue swim suit which perfectly matched her eyes and she was wearing it for the meet. Because it was new and had never been in the water, she apparently didn't realize that the lycra in this particular suit became practically transparent when it was wet! As she pressed herself out of the practice lane to go dry off, I was walking right up to that lane to start my warm up. She climbed out of the pool, and my 18 year-old brain nearly imploded. The suit seemed almost non-existent and gave me a perfect view of her beautifully-toned body. I practically filled my memory card as I took a thousand mental snapshots of the curves of her perfect tits and the small, dark and puckered aureole surrounding her hardened nipples. Her six pack abs were on full display, and I could even see the small triangle of her public hair outlined behind the double panel construction of the suit in that area. Her smile and cheerful "Good morning!" broke my reverie, and I stammered something unintelligible in return before quickly diving in to hide my rapidly growing erection. I was hooked, those images forever stored, and I asked her out immediately after the meet.

Thankfully, she accepted, and we quickly became inseparable, dating through all four years of college. We went to different schools, but only a few miles apart, with Aerynn aiming for a teaching degree at a liberal arts college, and me just across town studying electrical engineering at a state university. During my junior year, I took an entrepreneurial seminar class which changed my life. In this two-semester class, we set up small student teams, went through the design process and then sought funding for our product. A friend and I had already toyed around with an idea, and so we ran with the design of our internet enabled lock, which could be retrofitted onto any existing home deadbolt. To make a long story short, within two years, our internet sales had taken off and we were able to pay back our initial investors. Within four years we got our second round of funding, expanded our line of devices, I was able to buy a Maserati Gran Turismo, business was booming, and frankly we were swamped.

Our internet sales were going great, but as part of a plan to show investors that our products could move in the retail environment, we were setting up three showrooms: one in Seattle, one in San Diego, and one in San Jose. Why we picked the west coast was a matter of some heated arguments between me and my business partner – as we're both based in the Midwest - but there's a lot angel funding out there and it seemed to be working for the most part, so I finally relented. The Seattle and San Diego stores had gone pretty smoothly, but San Jose continued to be a problem, with a slow permitting process, construction delays, and worst, a hot-head construction manager. So, my job this week would be to talk him down and get things back on track.

I could tell that Aerynn was in a dark mood as I quickly showered, packed, kissed her on the cheek she offered, and left for the airport. On the way, I called Gretchen to have her send flowers and something nice to Aerynn. I try to be sure I take care of her, as she's always had a strong sexual side, a deep need to feel a physical connection. During one of our junior semesters in college, she and I both had very heavy workloads and went for weeks without being together. The night I finally finished my portion of the design I was working on, I jumped in the car and drove straight over to her apartment – I couldn't wait to just hang out, even if it was for just a few minutes during a study break.

I let myself into the house she shared with three other girls and, not seeing anyone in the living room, headed straight up to her bedroom. Passing the bathroom, I could hear the shower running, but kept going to her room at the end of the hall. Her room lights were on, and the hook where she usually kept her towel was empty, so I figured it must be her in the shower. With a gleam in my eye and a hardening dick, I headed back to the bathroom, quietly opened the door and crept in. I could barely hear voices under the sound of the streaming water, but figured it was the shower radio. I was surprised, then, when I pulled open the shower curtain a little and saw Shannon, Aerynn's volleyball-playing roommate, her long dark hair plastered to her shoulders and back. I was even more surprised when I looked down and saw Aerynn's face buried between Shannon's legs.

The sight was amazing to behold. Both girls had their eyes closed - Aerynn, to shut out the splashing water; Shannon, because of the attention Aerynn was paying to her clit at that particular moment. I couldn't pull myself away, and didn't want to interrupt the moment we were all having - albeit separately - but wanting a better view, I moved to the other end of the tub, opening the shower curtain just a crack. Aerynn squeezed one of Shannon's butt cheeks in one hand, and reached up to grab Shannon's firm C-cup boob with the other. Aerynn's head moved like a gyroscope as she lapped and sucked on Shannon's hairless pussy, the brunette edging closer and closer to orgasm. Aerynn pinched and tugged on Shannon's nipples in turn, and as she sensed Shannon getting closer to cumming, Aerynn reached between the taller girl's ass cheeks and inserted a finger into her bum. The orgasm came quickly and with great power, causing Shannon to buck her hips wildly, entwining her fingers into Aerynn's hair, and pulling her face even more tightly into that bald pussy. Shannon would have collapsed into the tub if it weren't for Aerynn holding her up.

I didn't want to cause a scene, and frankly just didn't want to eliminate the chance of what had the potential to be a good thing, so I quietly crept back out of the bathroom, down the stairs and into the downstairs bathroom. My dick was so hard, I had to do something about it, so I dropped my jeans and went right to business, tightly gripping my 7-inch tool and stroking it like a jackhammer. Just as my balls were tightening and I could feel my impending orgasm approaching, the door flung open and in strode Shannon wrapped in a short towel, looking for her hair dryer. I stopped mid-stroke; she stopped mid-stride. My balls, however, did not stop, and as she stood there, I blew a huge load - hitting the sink, the mirror, the wall, and spilling some on the carpet. We stared, mouths open, with me still holding my cock, eyes wide at each other's half-nakedness while the clock on the wall slowed to a crawl.

Once time started again, Shannon and I simultaneously mumbled apologies, as she grabbed her hair dryer and made a quick exit. I released the grip on my quickly softening cock and pulled up my drawers, cleaned up my mess and slowly made my way upstairs. When I got to Aerynn's room, Shannon was just leaving, making for another awkward interaction as we passed each other in the narrow hallway. Aerynn was sitting on her bed, still wrapped in her towel, obviously upset and a little in shock. We spent a long time talking about what happened, and ultimately, why. Aerynn said she had come to need physical, sexual contact at least a couple times per week and, in our extended time apart, had become desperately frustrated and increasingly stressed and anxious. She had accidentally walked in on Shannon while she was undressing for a shower, and well, one thing led to another. It wasn't really a fling or anything with emotional attachment, just a need for gratification; what I had witnessed was actually Aerynn returning Shannon's favor.

As for what I had hoped would happen – a threesome with Shannon – it never happened. It turns out that Shannon is a major league hitter for the other team, and was not interested in anything I had to offer. DAMN IT!

The week in San Jose didn't start out well. Things remained just as contentious with the contractors and manager, the project was still behind, and one critical permit we needed was still being held up. By Friday morning, I called Aerynn to tell her that I'd have to stay over the weekend, and wrap things up next week. "But you'll miss Bob! Don't you even check your messages out there?"

Bob - his actual name Abdo - is a good friend of ours, my best friend after Aerynn, and I'd known him longer. Bob's family emigrated to the US from Sudan the summer before our eighth-grade year. They moved into a house just a few blocks away from me, and we met at a local summer soccer clinic. As you can imagine, he was lost when it came to everything American, but man could he play soccer. His easy smile and a willingness to laugh at his own mistakes made him a very likeable guy. After high school, the three of us became good friends.

Bob caught on to being an American teenager quickly, and did quite well in school. His family was still poor, though, and if it weren't for some good college grants, a couple of non-profits, and a wealthy benefactor, Bob probably wouldn't have made it to college. He decided that the best way to pay the country and his supporters back would be to join the ROTC and go on to the US Army. He proved to be an excellent soldier as well, and was able to have some say in where he was posted.

I grabbed my phone and checked; his group message to Aerynn and I said that he was between posts and had managed to get a week of leave. He'd get into town on Saturday, and would have to depart the following Thursday.

"DAMN IT!!" I couldn't justify flying back home just for the weekend, and it wasn't looking good for the project. I was just going to have to call him and wish him the best. Man, I hated everything about Silicon Valley at that moment.

Aerynn, for her part, was pretty pissed. I could practically feel my cell getting cold, with all the frost she was sending through the call. She was about as angry as I'd ever seen her, but I hoped that time would help heal the wound. She and Bob were going to go out to dinner on Saturday anyway – sending Mr. All-Work-And-No-Play a message that the world continues to spin without me. I didn't think that anything Gretchen could send would help this particular situation, but I called her as soon as I hung up with Aerynn and asked her to give it her best shot, anyway.

Friday started slowly, but quickly built to a frantic pace. I finally had the code compliance officer seeing things our way, and was able to get the architect working on revising our plans. By 5:00pm, I had agreement from the city, and a promise from the architect that he would have the plans done that night. At that point, I just had to get the construction manager on board with the changes, and everything just might work out. So, one late evening of dinner and drinks with the construction company's CEO and everything was back on track.

It was too late on the east coast to call Aerynn and tell her the news, but I was able to rebook my flight for 10:00am on Saturday – I could finally be home by 7:00pm.

I promised the driver a really nice tip if he hauled ass to our condo from the airport and he made pretty good time, but not quite good enough. As we drove up our street, I saw a car pulling out of our driveway. Well, easy enough just to have the driver take me to the restaurant and meet them there, so that's what we did. Just as we arrived at the restaurant, my phone rang. The architect hadn't delivered the plans as promised. So, after 30 minutes of strongly-worded phone calls, I was finally able to go into the restaurant.

As I walked in, the lobby was packed – it seems there was a bus load of Japanese women on a tour who were waiting to be seated. At 6'1" I'm not overly tall, but in this case I felt like a lone corn stalk in a field of soybeans. Across the lobby, I could see Aerynn coming from the rest room and heading back to the table, but it was too noisy to get her attention.

What a sight to behold, though! She was wearing a flouncy floral summer dress that I (or was it Gretchen?) bought for her last summer. She never wore it in public, though, because she said it showed off all the wrong things – mainly, her underwear. Admittedly, it was very lightweight, and a little daring. It was backless, scooping almost to the crack of her perfect ass, with buttons down the front. It was short enough that with every step, you hoped you just might catch a glimpse of an apple-shaped ass cheek. She had tried it on at home after I gave it to her, and she was right. Even wearing a thong, it was easy to make out the lines of fabric around her waist underneath the dress and wearing a bra with it was pretty much out of the question. Needless to say, I was somewhat devastated at her reluctance to wear it in public. That night, I was glad to see her finally wearing it, but thought it a little odd that she was. I could also guess that she had had a couple drinks at the house before they left for the restaurant. Each step she took was deliberate, causing her perky B-cup tits to bounce and jiggle, and her skirt to flip up even more than usual. I could feel my cock stirring in my pants at the sight of her.

I threaded a path through the lobby and headed out in search of that flouncy skirt, and the flawless skin beneath it. When I rounded the corner to the seating area, I had to stop short. There was Aerynn, leaning over the table and talking to Bob. Nothing terribly unusual about that, except that the top three or four buttons of her dress were unbuttoned, and I could clearly see almost all of the lightly tanned flesh of her right tit. Hoping that it must have accidentally come unbuttoned, but remembering her frosty tone on the phone the other night, I took a half step back into the hallway and looked for a place I could keep an eye on things.

The bar was just a few tables away from theirs and off to the side. I walked the long way around the restaurant and took a seat where I could watch, but not be easily seen. Hell, even if nothing was going on, a cold drink after the long flight would be a good thing.

As they sat chatting, I noticed Aerynn reaching across the table to touch Bob's arm, cocking her head to the side, and continuing to lean over the table towards him... was she flirting with him? What the actual fuck? The restaurant was busy and getting pretty loud. Aerynn used that opportunity to slide her chair around the table until she was sitting right next to him. They were on their third round of drinks when dinner finally came, and she was getting pretty drunk. Bob, for his part, seemed to be oblivious of it all, just carrying on a normal conversation, I didn't even see him glance at her boobs, which were pretty much on full display.

The guys sitting with their wives or dates at the surrounding tables noticed, though. I could see their eyes darting to Aerynn's delicious tits any time their dinner partners looked away. They were obviously enjoying the show. There was even a woman at one of the tables who was staring quite unabashedly down Aerynn's unbuttoned dress.

Bob didn't seem to notice, until... until, as they were waiting for the server to clear their dishes, she scooted back from the table and brought her foot up onto the seat of her chair to "adjust her sandal." Having her knees spread that far caused her skirt to travel the rest of the way up her thigh, exposing her freshly trimmed pussy. She had landscaped things differently since I last saw her – I could tell, even from 30 feet away – leaving just a blonde landing strip above her mound, and her perfectly bare cunt below. I couldn't quite see, but I would swear that her flower petal pussy lips were shiny with moisture, and maybe a bit puffy, too.

Bob took one look and gasped, his eyes wide with shock. He became visibly flustered, and did his level best to get her to cover up and put her leg down. She giggled something like, "C'mon, you've never seen a girl's mommy bits before?" eventually finishing up with her sandal and putting her leg down, finally covering herself and straightening her skirt.

They didn't order dessert, but finished up their last drinks and stood up to head for the exit. It was right then that I realized I had intended to catch a ride home with them, as I had paid the airport driver when my phone rang. I quickly pulled out my phone and fired up my ride service app. About ten minutes later, a car pulled up and we headed back to the condo. I wasn't sure where they had gone, but I needed to at least get my head straight before I confronted Aerynn about her behavior. I don't mind a little casual flirting, but I thought she had taken that way over the line, and obviously made one of our good friends pretty uncomfortable in the process.

When I got to our detached condo, I was a little surprised to see a car in the drive, until I realized it was the same car I'd seen leaving earlier – Bob's rental. So much for me getting my head together. I took a couple of minutes, though, to decide what my course of action should be. If I just walked in the front door like I'd just gotten home, it would be hard to hide my mounting anger and, of course, they didn't know that I had been at the restaurant watching. I thought about just grabbing the Tourismo and going for a drive, but the keys were in the house. Ultimately, I decided I needed to know what was going on now, so I unlocked the gate with my mobile app, and went through it into our tiny back yard.

It was getting on to dusk now, and the back of the house faces east, so it was fairly dark in the shadows. Our yard is bounded on each side by an eight-foot tall hedge, pretty effectively separating us from the neighbors. Aerynn loved to spend her mornings on the small deck, often tanning in the nude. On the rare occasions I was home, it was always a wonderful sight as I worked from the breakfast nook, to see her lying naked in the morning sun. Once in a while, we'd even taken the opportunity to have a quick romp back there. That evening, I could see lights on in the living room, so I crossed to the French doors and stood off to the side, where I had a good view of the room.

Bob was sitting on the couch to my right when Aerynn came from the kitchen with a bottle of wine and a couple glasses. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they seemed to be back to a casual and friendly conversation, the incident at the restaurant apparently forgotten. Aerynn poured the two glasses, and sat on the loveseat opposite Bob. She was definitely still feeling tipsy, but quickly downed her glass. As she leaned forward to pour herself another, it was obvious to me that she hadn't buttoned up her dress. I got an eyeful of one of her beautiful breasts, as Bob got a view of both. He tried hard not to stare, glancing around the room at the artwork and fiddling with his fingers, but in the end his eyes were drawn to the dancing flesh and puckered nipples across the coffee table from him; he shifted nervously in his seat.