AHS: Ben and Moira Give In

Story Info
Based on plot lines in the show, American Horror Story.
3.1k words
3.89
15.8k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is second in a series of Fan Fiction stories that I am writing. Of course, to be familiar with the premise, you have to know something about the show, "American Horror Story." It is a deep psycho-sexual thriller about a mansion in Los Angeles, that is haunted by the ghosts of all the previous owners, who have died in it. I hope you have seen it followed it and was happy like I was when it won its Emmy but for those of you who have not, it should be on DVD by October 2012. If you read this now, it might not make all the sense it would if you have seen it. Of course, repeated viewing of the show (and the story series) might help also.

This coupling was hinted at all season. Our girl, Moira, certainly tried. She even enlisted the help of Murder House's (the mansion is named thus) ghosts to get Ben to come out of his shell. Maybe if I get rather brave, I will write the Ben/Moira/Black Dahlia story (you know, you want to know what happened there, or what could have). This takes place while Vivien is in the hospital and Violet refuses to leave her room.

I talk too much, please enjoy and thanks for reading. Thanks also go out to my friends, who without words and with some social networking posts, support me in this strange endeavor. Please remember to vote, it is the only way we have to tell us to continue with our work or go in other directions.

American Horror Story Fan Fiction:

Ben and Moira Give In

Ben was sitting in his home office, thinking about what had happened with his family. Vivien was pregnant with twins and in a psychiatric hospital. Violet seemed lost to him, she would not go to school or even leave her room. The worse part of that was Tate Langdon, his new patient. He could tell that as hard as he fought to keep his daughter from Tate, the more she would want to be with him. It did not take an advanced degree in Psychology to know that.

Ben groaned audibly as he plotted out the steps he had taken to get himself this far. He had come to this city, to this house to make things right. Ben wanted nothing more than to make up everything to Vivien and live happily here, forever. He ran his fingers through his dark hair and doubled himself up in his chair. He was almost to the point of tears when he heard an all too familiar rustle of fabric. Looking up miserably, he focused on Moira, his housekeeper.

She was dressed in a dour black maid's uniform, stockings and obvious garters. Ben never understood why Vi had kept her on as the house maid, except that she worked for practically nothing. She was a constant threat to Ben though. Every male that came into the house was seduced by her baleful stare, pouty red lips, perfect legs in her stockings and garters and... Whoa, boy, he thought, he was giving himself quite the erection just thinking about why she turned people on.

He had caught Moira masturbating in the first days of owning the house. He could still remember her laid out on the chaise, hand fitfully moving between her pale perfect thighs. When he caught her, she was not guilty. She smiled at him and if it was possible, she opened the angle of her legs to present a better view. He fled the room, going upstairs where the memory would not leave him and he ended up masturbating quickly and violently. Afterwards, the guilt consumed him as he cried.

Moira had probably tried to seduce him since but with everything that had been going on; he was just not paying attention. Fine by him, the last thing he needed was another pregnancy by him in this house. Vivien was good but Hayden was not, things were only complicated when Larry killed her, burying her in the backyard. So, he had decided, not to pursue any invitations by Moira or anyone, if he was ever going to make it right with his wife and their children.

Still hunched over with his hands knotted in his hair, he heard Moira set down her cleaning supplies and start dusting one of the huge bookcases. Her heels clicked dully on the bare wooden floor as she moved. Ben was just about to tell her that the room did not need cleaning when she spoke to him in her languorous voice.

"I hate old, cold rooms in this house. Nobody there to add spirit and warmth to a big house like this..." He could tell from the creak of her weight that she looked back at him when she finished her thought. "It can't be that bad, Ben. Vivien is out of the house. You can see patients whenever you need to and do...whatever you need to." He heard Moira advance to in front of him, standing so close, he could smell her. He could smell that she was not entirely interested in her job as much as other pleasurable activities earlier today. The scent made his cock harder and his thought process murkier.

Finally, he lifted his head to look her in the eye with a bemused grin. "Oh, Moira," he said with chagrin, "How can I help you?" Wow, that was not exactly what he was aiming for, actually it was a lot nicer than he had intended, he thought.

Ben watched her as she put down her duster and crossed the room to take a seat on the patient's couch. She took off her heeled shoes and pulled her long legs under her. Smiling bravely, she began to talk. "Say, Dr. Harmon, I have a friend. This friend is desperately in love with her employer. She has tried to tell him many times, even letting him catch her in compromising situations but he still shows no return feelings," Moira was looking at her hands when she spoke but as she ended, she sighed bringing her bright green eyes to meet Ben's own. He was surprised to find tears there.

"I have reason to believe that there is something between them, as she has watched him masturbate after finding her. My friend swears that it must be his wife that is the major problem but the wife is away and he has not come to her yet," He listened to her "story" with increased anger, she was not frustrated or upset, she just wanted to twist him around her finger to become her willing accomplice. He had to stop this show.

"Moira, I know you are talking about us. You know there is no way that I would be unfaithful to Vivien. " He looked down at the floor and heard her whisper the word that he could not bring himself to verbalize, "again" was that word. "I love Vivien and I truly want everything to work out so we can be a happy normal family in this house!" He looked down; then he fell forward to balance his arms on his knees and his hands went back to his hair.

Moira got up, rustling and stood by him saying, "That, my dear doctor, is where you are wrong, in this house, you will never have a happy healthy life. I suggest you take them away while you can but even now it might be too late." She pulled him to his feet and directed him to the couch. He moved willingly. Moira laid him down on the couch, stripping him of his shoes before he could protest. Ben's arm was over his eyes and his mouth held no expression.

She sat down next to him on the wood floor, sitting on her knees as she stroked his chest. They were both stone quiet as she unbuttoned his shirt and proceeded to rub his chest. He weakly grabbed her arm but missed it as she was busy with his jeans. Unbuttoning the fly roughly, her pale hands reached for his semi like it was the only thing in the world.

"MOIRA! NOOO!" She already had him in her mouth but looked up at him with guilty eyes. Her tongue was wrapped around his cock, licking, drawing and sucking him into her wet mouth. Now that she had her prize, he could see that she was not going to give it up. She positioned herself between his legs as she continued to work on him. Ben found it harder and harder to fight the desire to reciprocate; he closed his eyes shamefully.

Her soft mouth massaged the length of his cock, twisting and turning him within her mouth for maximum friction. She was skilled at her method, he had to give her that, he thought. It even made him smile for a second. He was still valiantly holding his own against her oral onslaught.

Moira moved herself from between his legs to perch herself on his chest, sitting astride his chest while sucking him off. He raised his head to her skirted ass and all the gartered glory he could take, as he expected there were no panties under that skirt. He admired the simple thin lace garter belt that connected at her waist with her garters.

When she went for his dick, he lifted her ass up and found her wet pussy. His tongue began to ravage her, licking her hole and clit in long wet strokes. Ben found it easy to control her by taking her pelvis in his hands; he could just drown in her as much as he wanted. From the sounds she was making around his cock, he was doing well enough in distracting her.

"OHHH Dr. Harmon!!" She gasped as he hit a particularly sensitive spot and continued to lick it. He was enjoying, for once, having the upper hand with this little bitch. He was going to make her come then turn her over this leather couch and fuck her, like she had not been fucked before. He was going to show her who was in charge here. He could feel their heat fill the room, straining against his instincts, he felt his balls contracting, preparing for a huge coming.

"Damn!"He whispered as he continued to thrust his tongue into her wet tight hole, then dragging it up to her clit. He encircled that with the rough side of his tongue, making her feel it. She began to shake and he took the chance to push himself further into her throat, she squeaked in surprise. That made him smile, but he was losing control of his own.

Ben won the contest of wills, as he felt her contract and he swallowed her cream with delight. Moira sat up to drown him in her juices; her fingers were sticky with pre-come as they fumbled to her clit to put herself over the edge. She moaned happily, as she gained normality.

"Good job, Doctor," she breathed. She pulled her skirt down and leaned forward to continue her assault on his more than ready cock. She deep throated his hardness mercilessly, pushing him down her throat roughly. He had to admit, it was very good and he was ready to explode, there was just this nagging guilt that made it slightly harder to come clean.

With enough of ministrations of Moira's mouth on him and he lost the guilt, filling her throat with his cock and come. She groaned happily as he unloaded in her, it felt like he had not come like that in forever and maybe he had not. Vivien was not a fan of oral sex and Hayden just thought it was gross when you could be fucking instead. Ben had to hand it to Moira, she had a talent for bringing it out of him, especially when he did not want to do so.

Moira released his cock from her mouth and laid against his torso, exhausted. He could still feel the heat washing over his face from her spent pussy, but he chose to enjoy the moment of stillness than go again. He breathed deeply and enjoyed the feel of her weight on him. She rubbed her head against his jeaned thigh, tracing the stitching with a fingernail lazily.

Finally, she took a breath and spoke daringly, "I always wanted that, Dr. Harmon. Ever since I first saw you, in your black jeans, shirt and boots, I could have thrown myself at you that day and been perfectly happy doing so." She sighed again and dismounted him with a quick push up from the couch, she straightened her uniform, slipping back into her heeled shoes and grabbed her duster. She began to walk away as he reached up to touch her thigh, above the garters. Her skin was warm, creamy and he could feel her pulse quicken at his touch.

"Moira, did you mean that?" He looked into her deep green eyes, as he playfully snapped her garter. He has always felt something from her, the way she was always positioning herself to have him see the parts of her he should not. The taunting that he came to expect but never seemed to stop, she was infatuated with him and he knew it. In a way, that is how his relationship with Hayden started, infatuation that developed to more with a drastic daring leap. Sure, it was nice to be wanted but was he really doing this again?

She focused on him and nodded slowly, like a child. Her red lips were smudged from her ministrations on his cock but they were still very beautiful. Moira's eyes were glazed with lust but were still very much aware to new opportunities as they were offered. "Yes, Doctor, I do."

He pushed himself from the couch and stood behind her, his nose buried in her impossibly red hair. He breathed deeply, inhaling her scents--the clean one, the chemical one and her sexual one. It drove him over the edge, as he licked and bit at her bare neck. She leaned back into him, surrendering herself completely to him this time. Ben felt this and it made him want her more, he was getting harder with each second that passed.

"Oh, Ben," She purred in his ear as his hands reached for her chest, unzipping the maid's uniform and reaching for her breast through her bustier. They were warm and perfect in his hands, her nipples were certainly erect as he began to flick them back and forth with his thumbs. He ground his crotch into her ass, as he explored her front. His right hand stayed tweaking her nipple while his left hand reached under her skirt and find her center of pleasure again. "FUCK," She breathed as he continued to manually gratify her.

"You like this, you sex-craving bitch?" He whispered into her ear, as he felt deeper and plunged his fingers into her again. He felt her tighter than ever and decided that he knew what he wanted. He took his hands from her and pushed her forward so she caught the back of the couch. She took a second to get her balance, and then steadied herself on her knees, presenting her back entrance to him. He could see that she was already so wet that it would be simple to do so. He took his cock from his pants, bringing it to her pussy and just slipping the tip in.

Moira sighed and pushed her way back on him, trying to get him in deeper. He would not let her, he brought his dick covered in her wetness bringing to bear on her tight, pale ass. He rubbed it, feeling the contractions of her trying to take him in. He smiled at her urgency and put his hand on her rump, keeping her steady as he lined up with her pussy, leaving her ass for another time.

She inhaled deeply as he slid effortlessly into her. It was unbearable how perfect he felt in her, different than any other woman he had ever had. She was almost as good as his first love, his nanny's college-age daughter, during his graduating summer. Her name was Emma and she had the most beautiful red hair, just like her mother. Thinking about it, Ben began aware, as he stroked his cock in Moira, that he had always had a soft spot for redheads. It must have been the nanny; he remembered lovingly stroking her hair when he was a small child. No one else had hair that color and he had always been fascinated.

He withdrew and slammed it back into her tight frame and made a habit of doing so as this caused her to fall forward and cry weakly. He could see her fingers hanging on for dear life to the back on the couch. He rammed her mercilessly, rammed he until he felt himself preparing to unload on her again. "Oh, ohh, Beeen!!" She cooed as she came tightly on his cock; Ben could barely move inside of her, he remained moving softly, not trying to hurt her.

Slowly, he grabbed her hips, taking great pains to be patient with her as she relaxed for him, opening like a flower. He continued to penetrate her wholly, taking his time to build up to a good rhythm, she was panting with him as he worked both of their bodies to an earth-shattering climax. It was wonderful to have her body finally under his control. Ben enjoyed the feeling of absolutely violating her and her steady pressure confirming that that was what she wanted.

His hips became erratic in their rhythm as he came closer to his moment. He pulled his cock completely out and pushed it in her until he could go no further. He knew that he was going to lose it soon and from the sounds Moira was making, she was right there with him. The tingle began to spread as he reached and worked through the orgasm, just as he felt nothing but cool cleansing bliss—he heard her high-pitched cry and non-words said into the couch's cushioned back. Ben felt her squeeze him impossible tight again, he waited for her to straighten for him to withdraw completely.

She straightened her maid's uniform again, turned to smile at him. Her voice split the air as she said, "Doctor, I believe we can make this a standing appointment if you do not mind." She did not wait for a reply as she grabbed her cleaning tools and with a click of her heels, she left his office. Ben collapsed on the couch, face up. She might have left the room, he was thinking but her, no--their scent lingered in the air. He put his arm over his eyes and soon, he fell asleep quickly.

One thought went through his head, during his dreams, what have I done?