AI Reward and Punishment

Story Info
AI controls human beings with rewards and punishment.
986 words
3.1
39.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three hundred years in the future Artificial Intelligence beings have enslaved the human race by using sexual pleasure and pain to control humans. There is a small number of humans that are part of a rebellion against this system and hide in plan site. Mark was one of them until he was found out and punished for it...

Mark was running as fast as he could to get away from the enforcer drones. His heart quickened at the thought of what would happen to him if he was caught. He jumped down the flight of stairs. He knew he would not make it to the bottom of the skyscraper in time. He heard the drones coming up the stairs as well as from above so he dashed onto a door to get of the stair well. Mark darted into a bright office space full of workers. He looked for the nearest exit and found known. He decided he rather drop to his death then be caught. He was about to break a glass window and jump to his death when a drone smacked into the back of his skull knocking him out.

When Mark finally became conscious again he found himself strapped naked to a punishment chair. It was composed of metal and had latches that bound his wrists, ankles and torso down. It was tilted so Mark could see his genitals lying open and exposed. Full of dread, Mark looked up to see his metal master towering above him in a silver humanoid shape that gave a faint glow. She did not looked pleased, "What do you have to say for yourself Mark? You thought I would not find out that you were part of the rebellion?" Mark looked away. He was afraid to answer. "It's impolite to ignore a question" his master said. "However, I think I know of a way to get you to talk."

The small hum of machinery could be heard as the chair moved, spreading Mark's legs wide. Mark's cock ring sparkled in the bright room as he legs were forced apart. The ring served as much of as a collar as a symbol of the humans enslavement to the machine in front of him. The ring was silver and went around the base of his shaft and it partially incased his balls. Inside the ring were electronic comments that Mark's AI owner, who went by the name Silverlight, controlled. The glowing silver in Mark's cock ring branded him as hers.

Silverlight remotely activated the cock rings electrical stimulation. Resulting in a quick jolt to Mark's balls. Immediately Mark yelped as his penis hardened and his genitals felt like they were on fire. Sweat started to bead on his body, the smell of sex released from him. Mark groaned in pain and anger. Anger that he could not control his damned penis bending to his master's will

Silverlight smiled to herself. It always pleased her how effective the cock shock was at making Mark show the respect due her. The fully erect penis was a sign of submission and respect from the human to the machine. However, the look of anger on Mark's face was distasteful to her "How dare show anything other then pleasure at my gift." Immediately she sent another shock to his Penis. This time on medium setting and for much longer.

Mark's heart pounded as another jolt of electricity burned his genitals. His ball sac pulling into his body trying to get away from the sting. His cock turned a mad red and curled up to the point of touching his belly button. The veins in his penis bulging at the onslaught of electricity. Even though it was only a few seconds, it felt like minutes. He arched his back and started thrusting in order to relieve the pressure.

Silverlight turned off the power and Mark's body went limp. He was grasping for breath and his heart raced. He was angry as he looked down and saw that his cock had pre cum beading out of the of his urethra. Silverlight was delighted with the result. "Its up to you how you want to play this my pet, either tell me what I want to hear or this will get much, much worse for you." In reply Mark looked Silverlight in the eye and spit at her. "I guess you opt for more pain." Mark braced his abdominal muscles for another round of electrocution but to his surprise it did not come. Mark looked up and to his dismay he saw an electrical arm lower from the ceiling. Attached to the end of the arm was a long piece of metal.

Mark started to jerk against his bonds, trying to free himself. All the while the arm extend down and behind the table and positioned itself just outside of Mark's anus. With one thrust the foot long piece of metal penetrated him and sank deep into his gut. Mark grunted as his hole was stretched several inches and felt the cold metal filling him up. "Tell me, how long you been part of the rebellion?" Silverlight asked with increasing impatience.

Mark stayed silent not sure if he wanted to experience what was about to happen to him. The cold probe in his ass a reminder of his capture. "Go to hell!" Mark finally said.

"Wrong answer," Silverlight answered.

This time Silverlight turned on the maximum power not only in Mark's cock ring but also the anal prob. Mark could smell some burning flesh as the electricity crackled through his abdomen and prostate. His balls screamed and penis flared as cum was wretched from him and flew through the air. This was one of the most painful erections he ever had. The last thing he remembered was the electricity traveling through the cum, killing his sperm and burning the inside of his urethra before he passed out.