Aidan and Alexandra

Story Info
Aidan had sex with a hot sexy girl. Who is she?
7.1k words
4.06
50.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilamisakh
lilamisakh
225 Followers

The club was packed with so many people that night. The music was blaring with such hype and Aidan was making his way to a table at the corner of the club. He made it there and smiled at his friends who had arrived earlier than he had. He was eyeing the dance floor and there were many hot girls dancing and bouncing to the beat of the bass. Their skin glistened with sweet perspiration, and he just loved watching how their bodies moved to the sound. The way their tits moved, the way they moved their tight supple ass and how they grooved to the music that was playing. A few of them were dancing for him, and he was actually used to it. He was good-looking and he simply could not deny it. He had raven black hair with deep aquamarine eyes. He was muscular, his body was toned and he was 6 feet 5 inches of gorgeousness. He noticed many of girls' were eyes locked on him and they moved their bodies seductively, tantalizingly moving their hips, teasing him with every shudder and quake that their tits would make when they danced. His cock began to stir with the sight given to him thinking which girl he should bring back home that night and make him happy.

Aidan's world stopped when he saw her for the first time. She was standing at the top of the stairs with her long hair and the silhouette of her body made his body shudder. She moved down the stairs onto the dance floor and to Aidan, everything around her dissolved into a murky hazy background that was insignificant. She came closer to the place where he was sitting, but a man stopped her at her track. Aidan cursed fearing that she already had someone to dance with or someone to go back with. They talked for a while, but soon departed way and from the man's body language, he was dejected. She raked the crowd with her deep blue eyes and beamed when she saw her friends. She went to a table a few yards from him. She sat there and ordered a drink.

She was tall and she had the most shapely and toned legs he had ever seen. She had straight jet-black hair and her lovely hair reached her back. She was wearing a small tight short red dress that molded all her curves for Aidan's eyes to enjoy. Her tits were big and that made her waist looked even smaller. Her ass looked insanely tight under the dress and he would love to squeeze it until she would moan for him. He simply eyed the hot woman in front of him and he drank her beauty; stirring his lust for her. Her blue eyes suddenly flicked towards him. Their eyes met. Lust. Aidan could see red flaming lust in her eyes the moment they laid on him. She was intensely looking at him, taking slow shallow breath and he knew she wanted him. Suddenly, she whispered something to her friend without leaving her haunting eyes on him. She then rose from her chair, leaving him with her back to him and walked towards the dance floor. She turned her head, invited him to dance with her using her aquamarine eyes that were identical to his. He then moved to the dance floor and now he was face to face with the woman that was making his cock hard with desire.

She hooked her arms around his neck pulling her warm alluring body towards him. They shuddered when their bodies touched each other's. Aidan lowered his hands and cupped her tight ass and she sucked her breath with the contact. He pulled her body closer until her groin rested on his upper left thigh while her left thigh was between his legs. They started moving their bodies to the music. They moved slowly feeling each other's bodies. Her generous tits moved on his chest and he could see through the thin material of her tight red dress her nipples were pebble-hard. He lowered his hand further and felt her warm skin under his fingers. He pushed his hand upward under her dress and he found delicious warm ass on his palm. She trembled and ground her groin on his thigh, moving it on his muscled thigh.

"I want you," she whispered.

He held her close when they left the dance floor and up the stairs heading towards the entrance of the club. Aidan was pulling her arm by the time they reached the parking lot where he parked his car. His cock throbbed with apprehension fucking the sexy hot woman. They were breathing hard when they arrived at his mustang. She was eyeing the wall behind the car and she staggered there. She was standing with her back to the wall with her legs slightly apart, waiting for Aidan to come to her. Her eyes seemed to lure him closer, and closer to her. They face each other breathing heavily from their burning lust. She then unhurriedly turned her sexy hot body and faced the wall.

"Fuck me from behind." She whispered.

Aidan lifted her short red dress and pressed her warm body to the cold wall. She trembled and shuddered, moaning with lust. He grabbed her thong and pulled it down roughly until it reached her ankles. He then opened the fly of his pants and took out his engorged cock. She spread her legs while he was positioning himself to impale her. He rammed his cock with such force that made her gasped and arched her beautiful hot body. Her pussy was soaking with her juices and her vaginal wall instantly quivered and shuddered with his invasion. She held the wall with one hand and used her other arm to hold Aidan's head as he thrust his cock in her wet sheath.

He snaked one hand under her dress and held her warm abdomen tightly. He relished the feeling of her abdomen contracting each time he shoved his cock into her. She whimpered loud when he squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples through the thin material of her dress. With his head on her neck, he could inhale the sweet smell of her perfumed body. He rammed his cock again and again. She moaned and thrashed on the wall, begging for more. Aidan too wanted more. He used the right hand on her abdomen to raise her right legs, giving him more access to her dripping quivering pussy. He raised the leg higher and with a new angle, he thrust incessantly into her wet vulva with a renewed vigor. She moaned even louder with his thrusts. He continued to slam his cock into her soaking pussy over and over until he could feel that she was about to cum.

He pulled his cock from her pussy, turned her around, grasped her ass and rammed his cock into her pussy, facing her face as it clouded and hazy with her impending climax. She instinctively pulled her body up to meet his thrusts and held his neck tightly. She raised her legs, and wrapped them around his waist. With her back on the brick wall, Aidan shoved, thrust, rammed and plunged her pussy. Again, and again, and again. She came in his embrace while Aidan continued to fill her pussy with his pulsating cock. He shoved and rammed over again, slamming her damp body with his, until he thrust deep into her held her tight against him, as he came in her dripping sheath. He filled her pussy with his semen, spurting his creamy seed to the last drop.

Aidan held her for quite some time. He then withdrew his flaccid cock and pushed his body away from her. He pushed her dress down covering her soaking pussy and her supple ass. He then lowered his body and took her thong that was around her ankles and slowly pulled it up along her supple endless legs. She sucked her breath and squirmed when Aidan purposely brushed her sopping pussy with his fingers. He then raised his body and put both arms on either side of her. She was gasping for air still and she looked so hot with her flustered sexy face. He brushed the hair from her face and when he looked into her eyes, he could see himself. Her hazy aquamarine eyes were staring into his. He kissed her lightly on her lips. He nibbled her inviting wet lips and sucked them. She moaned on the wall, but put her hand on his chest. She pushed him slowly away and she was breathless.

"I...have...to go. I won't forget you." she whispered and brought his warm hands on her ample tits. She squeezed his hands on her tits, making him moaned and trembled. She then, brought his left hand to her mouth. She kissed his wrist, kissed the palm of his hand, and she sucked fingers, slowly, unhurriedly. His hand on her tit involuntarily kneaded and squeezed the soft yielding flesh, stirring their now rekindled lust. She drew a ragged breath before releasing him. She touched his handsome face. Her soft and gentle fingers touched his eyebrows, the bridge of his nose, his cheek, his lips and his chin as if she was creating a memory of him in her mind. She then smiled and walked way from him.

* * *

"Bastard! He's a bastard Aidan!"

"What's gotten into you mum? What's wrong?"

"Your dead father had a daughter. He never even told me!" she cried.

"A daughter? You mean...I have a sister?" He froze.

"Yes! A sister, she is a year older than you and she is coming tonight for dinner!"

"Tonight? Are okay with it mum? Do we have to see them? I mean...we have been doing just great without them!"

"It's...it's okay dear. If your father were still alive, I would personally strangle the man! The girl's innocent. It's not her fault."

"Why all of the sudden that she wants to meet us? Why now?"

"She just knew about it, just like us and I don't know why she wants to see us."

"What's her name mum?" Aidan asked.

"Alexandra. Alexandra Cohen."

"Cohen?"

"It's her mother's family name. She is not a Bradshaw like you Aidan."

Aidan and her mother waited for the dreaded clock to show 7 o'clock in the evening and they could hear a car pulling into the driveway. They looked at each other for quite sometime, re-assuring each other that they were going to be just fine. Someone rang the bell; Mrs. Bradshaw went to the door nervously and held the doorknob for a while. She then, slowly opened the door and Aidan could hear her mother's voice greeting his long-lost sister but was not able to see neither Alexandra nor her mother because the door blocked his view. He simply stood there waiting in the living room for his mother to invite the two strangers into his life.

Aidan's aquamarine eyes dilated when another pair of deep blue aquamarine eyes that had been haunting his sleep for the past few months greeted him. Those eyes made him hard with the memory of his sexual encounter with the sexy hot bombshell at the club downtown. Aidan was speechless while the girl's face became pale with the realization and both simply stood transfixed staring at each other in disbelieve. Both of their mothers were still at the door, talking and comforting each other. Meanwhile, Aidan and Alexandra faced each other for the second time in their lives, not as two people lusting for each other this time, but as brother and sister. Aidan noticed how difficult it was for his sister to compose her pale self when their mothers eventually came into the living room.

During dinner, both were somberly quiet while their mothers were surprisingly civil and seemed close even when they had just met each other in less than an hour. From their conversation, Aidan got to know that his sister was working as a part-time model and at the same time, she was a civil engineer undergraduate at the local university where he was also attending. Aidan was quite surprised that he had never bumped into her there except for that one faithful night where he fucked his own sexy hot sister. The image of that night alarmed Aidan rather than made him happy now. Nonetheless, even though it felt wrong, but to him it was deliciously wrong. He could not help but recall those memories where he came inside her soaking pussy, filling her warm sheath with his cum. He studied his gorgeously stunning sister in front of him. She was wearing a white blouse that was hugging her svelte young body and a pair of jeans that contoured her endless legs and her tight ass. She tied her raven black hair in a ponytail and she had put on only some lip-gloss on her luscious lips and mascara on her dark long ashes that framed her most beautiful blue eyes. Aidan sighed deep in his heart, he had one damn good-looking sister and it was impossible for him to forget what had happened between them a few months before.

Aidan was taken aback when he realized how they did not like brothers and sisters, but they looked more like twins. Their raven-black hair, their height, their facial features and definitely their aquamarine eyes were the reflections of their deceased father. He could not detect any of Mrs. Cohen in his sister, and he too admitted deep in heart that he himself was so different from his mother. His mother had light brown hair, light brown eyes, a foot shorter than him and her demeanor was quite the opposite of him. He was so reflective of his late-father not only in the physical sense, but in his behavior and personality too reflected the late Mr. Bradshaw.

His sister volunteered to do the dishes while their mothers went into the lounge room to continue their chitchat. Aidan went out to the porch to have a smoke while contemplating on the matter at hand. He had fucked his sister that he never knew existed, and he simply could not help himself from desiring her again. The image of Alexandra trashing on the wall when he thrust his cock into her again and again, was impossible to be forgotten. For the past few months, she was the only girl who would haunt his sleep and his waking hours. Other girls he met were merely tools to relieve his lust he had towards his sister. Every time Aidan fucked any girl, he would imagine his hot raven-haired blue-eyed long legged goddess was the one he was having sex with. Now, sitting on the steps of his porch, his cock was rock-hard with lust towards her.

Aidan went into the house and slowly moved towards the kitchen where his goddess was already drying the dishes with the small kitchen towel. He studied her delicious back. Her waist was small, her hip was tantalizing, her tight ass filling her tight jeans and her long supple legs. His cock throbbed more and more with glorious sight of her. He unhurriedly moved towards her and before he reached her, he noticed she steeled her body. He thought whether she was tensed because of apprehension or lust for him. Aidan did not know. She looked as if she was holding her breath while Aidan moved closer nearing her from behind and he could see her hand holding the glass trembled.

He took the glass from her trembling hand and put in the sink. As he was doing this, his hand and part of chest touched her warm body and he simply stayed in the same position for sometimes. Her aquamarine eyes were cast down, not looking at her brother next to her. Aidan took the opportunity to slither his left hand under her white blouse and held her quivering warm abdomen. His strong hand massaged her abdomen and she shuddered holding the kitchen sink to steady herself. He moved his hand lower, pushed it in her tight jeans and rested on her mound. She gasped and put her hand on her brother's hand that was massaging her mound in her jeans. His other hand too moved under her blouse and cupped her generous tit in the push-up bra. His skillful fingers bared her left nipple from its confinement and he began tweaking and pinching it. She moaned but quickly she bit her lower lips preventing herself from moaning even louder. He took out his hand from her jeans and unzipped it so that his hand could move freely on her. He pushed his hand back onto her mound and now he could delve his fingers into her vulva. Her legs gave way to the intense pleasure brought by her brother. His rubbed and thrust his fingers into her sopping pussy and she shuddered with delight. He continued moving his fingers in her wet canal.

The sound of their mothers' laughter somewhere in the house seemed to bring his sister back to her senses. She wrenched her body away from Aidan's embrace and staggered a few feet to his left holding on to the edge of the kitchen counter to support her trembling body. She stood there with her uneven breathing without looking at her younger brother. Aidan on the other hand was staring at his hand that just now was stroking her pussy and to his triumph; his palm was wet and glistening with the evidence of Alexandra's lust that he had stirred.

"We...we can't do this!" She suddenly whispered and turned her lovely face towards him.

"That was a mistake! It is...wrong Aidan!"

"It felt so right Alexandra. It felt so damn right!" he hissed.

Her sister's aquamarine eyes penetrated into his eyes. He could feel her sadness, her anxiety and her insecurity. Alexandra's eyes brimmed with tears as she turned her head and walked unsteadily away from him heading towards the door to the kitchen and she disappeared at the corner to the living room. He simply stared into the air where his sister disappeared. Aidan then looked down to the hand that rubbed her soft mound. There was his sister's juices on his palm, his cock throbbed more with anticipation. He touched her wetness with his fingers and shuddered with the memory that flooded his senses.

* * *

A few weeks passed and Aidan still failed to convince his sister to see him. She even avoided him when he went to her faculty to see her. She ignored all his calls and she did not reply all of his text-messages. She let him down too many times and he simply could not ignore the lust he had for his sister. One day after class, Aidan walked towards the engineering library and waited for his sister. He knew that she had been using the library to hide herself from him and she had been quite successful. He found a table that was facing the entrance of the library. If she decided to leave or she come through the door, Aidan would be the first person to see her.

He waited for every long time when Alexandra arrived with her books in her arms. She did not tie her lovely hair. She was wearing a white denim miniskirt and a black sleeveless blouse. Her endless legs were flaunted magnificently under her tight short miniskirt. Aidan felt his cock began to quiver. He heart felt a sudden jolt of resentment when she arrived there with a man. They were smiling and talking. She then hugged him, smiled and kissed him on his mouth. They held hands for quite sometime, pushing Aidan's patience to its breaking point. The pencil that he had been holding broke into two pieces. He could feel anger filling up every single cell in his body. They waved each other goodbye and the man left his sister, while she walked up the stairs, walked silently the farthest corner of the library, and sat at one of the tables. No one was there except her. She took out her cell phone from her bag and turned it on. Aidan moved slowly towards his sister and realized that she was reading all the text messages that he had sent to her. He moved so quietly that he was less than 2 feet behind her and she did not realize that he was there.

"Miss me Alexandra?" Aidan whispered.

The cell phone fell from her long fingers and dropped on her books on the table. She raised herself from her chair and turned around facing her little brother. Her aquamarine eyes wide with shock and disbelieve, while her delicate hand covered her mouth.

"What...what are you doing here?"

"Looking for you. We need to talk!" He explained.

"No we don't. There's nothing to talk about!"

"Who's the man that I saw you with?"

"Who is he damn it?" he yelled as his voice echoed in the huge silent library.

"Stop it! We are in a library! And please leave right now." Alexandra demanded.

"I said who the hell is he Alexandra!" Aidan uttered the words menacingly and moved himself towards his sister, trapping her svelte body with his lean muscular one. Her body tilted backwards as her brother got closer and closer.

"He...he is none of your fucking concern Aidan!" she hissed vehemently at her brother while raising her arms stopping her brother from coming any closer.

The palm of her warm hands rested on his heaving chest while their aquamarine eyes were locked in a heated silent challenge. Aidan moved his left hand on her right thigh and pushed his hand higher into her white denim skirt. He could feel the muscle of her thigh quivered and quaked under his touch. He grasped her ass and kneaded it roughly with his hand while pulling her warm sexy body between his legs. Her hands on his chest involuntarily mover higher and held his muscular shoulders and she raised the leg that was touched by her brother so that her groin could rest closer on her brother's thigh. Aidan could feel her trembling and began moaning and whimpering.

lilamisakh
lilamisakh
225 Followers
12