Aidan and Katie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movie had ended, leaving the room in silence, other than our breathing. I could feel and almost hear my heartbeat; it was so quiet in the room. As I neared her neck, I saw the carotid artery pulsing quickly under the skin in her neck. I knew she was getting more excited as we kissed and caressed each other because of seeing the pulsing of the carotid and the beating of her heart in her chest.

Her hands were as active as mine, her fingers tracing my ribs and down to waist and back again. She moved up to hold the back of my head as I kissed her neck, her fingers gently stroking my head as I kissed and licked her. I paused and went back to find her sweet, sweet lips. Every time I touched her lips with mine, she melted a little bit more. Elle's breathing was heavier, more labored the longer we kissed. I parted from her lips and she whimpered a little bit before turning her head, allowing me access to her neck again. I moved back, taking my time and leaving her neck wet, blowing on it, causing her to shiver with chills. In moving around on the couch, her skirt had ridden up and the hem was halfway between her knees and her hips. If we moved around much more it would be around her waist.

But, more importantly to what I was currently doing, the left side of her red blouse had fallen off of her shoulder, exposing it to me, all the way to the top of her breast. Her modest cleavage was peeking in and out of the neck of the blouse, drawing my attention. I slowed my movement, but I started working down her creamy shoulder, kissing and licking along the way. Elle was whimpering, her hips beginning a subtle rocking motion and she was gently bumping her pelvis against my iron bar of a dick. She had to feel it and know that I was as excited as she was becoming. I passed her shoulder and instead of working down her arm, I started moving along the collar, following it as it slipped down to her cleavage. The skin softened and smoothed out even more as I drew close to her tiny, perfect breasts. As I licked the downy soft skin of the tops of Elle's breasts, I felt Elle delicately tug on my neck, pulling me away. I didn't resist, hoping she just wanted to kiss some more, before allowing me to return to the tiny treasures to which I had just been tantalizingly close.

My hope was crushed as she said, "Aidan, I think we need to stop. Please understand, I want to, I want to so badly, but I'm scared. I don't want a mistake. I don't want the basis of our love to be sex; I want it to be so much more."

I was disappointed and was about to tell her as much when I noticed the tears in her eyes. Instead, I took a deep, shuddering breath and said, "Elle, it's OK. I told you that you're in charge and we'll move however fast that you want to move, OK?"

The tears tumbled down her cheeks and she smiled a little smile. She whispered, "I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry, Baby," I said, pulling her close and whispering in her ear. "You just feel so good in my arms that if you'll let me, I'll just hold you while we watch the rest of these movies."

I kissed her on the forehead, got up and put in The Voyage Home. I went to the bathroom, and then washed my face with cold water. I took several deep breaths, put on a big smile, went and lay down behind Elle on the couch. She pulled my arm tight around her waist again and we watched the movie. She pulled my hand to her lips a couple of times, but was still for the rest of the movie. Toward the end of the movie, I noticed that her breathing had evened out and I knew she was asleep. I looked at the clock and it was after midnight. I squirmed out from behind her and went into my room and turned down my bed. Then I went back, picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. She was so out of it she didn't wake up until I laid her on the bed.

As I stood up and started to back away, her hand came up and clasped mine. "Stay with me, hold me." She mumbled. She scooted away from the side of the bed and rolled on her side. I slipped in behind her and she drew my arm around her waist again. I didn't go to sleep for a while, lying there with Elle in my arms, her soft hair in my face, but finally I did.

When I woke up, Elle was gone but I smelled coffee and bacon. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and then went to find Elle. I found her in the kitchen making toast to go along with the eggs and bacon. She was dressed in one of my denim shirts and a pair of my basketball shorts. She found an old rope belt to tie around her waist to hold them up. Her hair was wet and pulled back into a ponytail; she had obviously taken a shower. Her back was to me and I didn't think that she had heard me. Barefoot, I padded up behind her and nuzzled her neck. She flinched a little as I had startled her.

"Hey," she purred.

"Good morning beautiful." I whispered against her neck. She shivered as my breath wafted across her damp, cool skin.

She slowly turned in my arms and kissed me. "Good morning to you, that's a nice way to be greeted."

"It's something I could get used to." I murmured. "That looks almost as good as you." I said, indicating the nice breakfast she had made.

She leaned up and kissed me on the nose. "That's sweet, thank you."

We sat down; she snuggled up next to me and started to eat. When we were almost done eating her phone rang. She got up and answered. She was talking to someone named Mike. It hurt my feelings a little. As she spoke, she appeared to get more and more excited. She thanked Mike profusely and ran over and jumped in my lap, throwing her arms around my neck.

I looked at her, I know my face was showing my feelings and it got worse when she noticed and giggled.

"Mike?" I asked, in a hurt little boy's voice.

"Yeah, Mike," she said giggling some more. "Your Dad."

"My Dad?" I asked, more confused.

She laughed out loud. "Well, it's certainly not my Dad."

"My Dad?" I repeated.

"You idiot," she laughed. "Remember, he said he was going to get us appointments with a couple of his golf buddies?"

I nodded, dumbfounded.

"That call was to tell me when we are meeting them." She explained. "He's also sending me an email with the times. I can't believe that this is happening! Thank you so much!" She hugged me again and kissed me on the cheek.

"Why are you thanking me?" I was still confused.

"Because if you hadn't taken me to meet your parents, then I wouldn't have had either of these meetings." She said excitedly. "It's because of you that my dream may become reality."

I frowned, "It's because of you and my dad that the meetings are taking place, not me. You certainly shouldn't give me any credit."

She lightly slapped me on the shoulder, saying, "Stop it, you big dummy. I'm trying to thank you for being here for me, supporting me and introducing me to your parents. Just accept my gratitude, would you?"

I smiled, "OK, I'm sorry, you're welcome."

She kissed me again, "You're forgiven."

"What're we doing today?" I asked.

"Is there anyone at your Dad's cabin?" She asked.

"I don't think so, why?" I asked in return.

"It looks like it's gonna be a beautiful day and I'd kinda like to go fishing today." She grinned.

"Really?" I said, surprised. "You like to fish?"

"I love to fish." She smiled. "Some of my fondest childhood memories are of my dad and me fishing at a little lake near our house, before he got sick. I haven't been fishing in forever and I'd really like to go."

I just shook my head in wonder, "OK."

I called Dad to be certain that no-one was there for the weekend and he assured me that there wasn't. He also made a crack about the fireplace and I said goodbye to his laughter.

"We're good to go." I said to a puzzled look on her face.

"What's wrong, Aidan?" She said as she snuggled up to me.

I sighed, "He made a crack about the fireplace at the cabin..."

She tried to hold back, I could tell, but she finally snorted and then broke out laughing. "And you pictured them on the rug, right?"

"Yeeeessss," I moaned.

"Aidan," she giggled, "you're too funny."

"Uh-huh," I said, "OK, why don't you get dressed while I load up the truck. Then I'll run you home so you can get changed into better clothes for fishing. We should be at the cabin before noon."

I started to drag all my stuff down to the truck and Elle was done quicker than I thought and helped me with the cooler, sandwiches, soft drinks and some beer. We drove to her place and she was ready in about five minutes, she brought a small duffel bag with her. I was impressed. I stopped at a little bait shop and bought some night crawlers, some ice and a fishing license for Elle and we were at the cabin before noon, like I had hoped.

I showed Elle the cabin and she really liked it. She stopped in front of the fireplace and stood on the rug, but didn't say anything, she just looked down.

"Ellllle..." I grumbled.

She laughed, "Aidan, you're such a baby." She walked over and hugged me. "But, it's OK, I think it's sweet."

She pulled me over to the windows that overlooked the lake. "I can see why your dad doesn't want to sell. It's beautiful up here." She turned and kissed me on the cheek. "Let's go wet a couple of lines, OK?"

I grinned, "Sure."

I got a couple of rods and reels set up after asking if she wanted to bait cast or use a bobber. She wanted to use a bobber so that we could relax and enjoy the fall afternoon. We had set up in the grass in a small patch of sunshine and it felt warm and cozy sitting in the grass with her. I started to bait her hook and she stopped me.

"I'd rather do it myself." She said.

I looked at her in amazement. "Really?"

"Yeah," she giggled, "My dad taught me and I enjoy the whole experience."

I just shook my head, "OK."

Expertly, she put the night crawler on the hook and cast into the cove, very near a patch of weeds, a perfect cast. I stared at her.

She turned and looked at me. "What?"

"I actually thought you were bullshittin' me," I said. "But, you do know what you're doing."

She smiled, "Nice backhanded compliment, you dick."

I grinned and shrugged and cast my line the other direction. I had brought a couple of fishing pole props and set our rods up on them. I reached over and took her hand in mine, entwining our fingers. We didn't say much, just occasionally parted hands when we got a bluegill or sunfish on the line. Elle ended up catching and releasing about a dozen to my five or six. She had a good touch on the rod and was able to hook most of the fish that nibbled at her bait. It was getting dark when she leaned in and kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked with a smile.

"For a nice day," she smiled back, with tears shining in her eyes. "I've had the best time. It reminded me of fishing with my dad. Thank you."

I decided that smart-ass was not the way to go. "You're welcome."

"As much fun as this was," she said, standing and stretching after reeling in her line, "I'm done."

I laughed, "OK, that was sudden."

"Yeah, all of a sudden I'm feeling creepy-crawly." She said, "Can I take a shower?"

"Sure," I said and she walked up the hill to the cabin.

I cleaned everything up and put the fishing stuff in the truck. I pulled the cooler out and took it into the kitchen. I heard the water running and knew that Elle was still in the shower. I set out lunch/supper and pulled out a couple of beers. I was starving but waited for Elle. I didn't have to wait long. When she reappeared, she had changed into tiny, tight jean shorts and a soft linen shirt that stopped short of the waistband of her shorts. She was barefoot.

"Wow," I said, "you look great."

She giggled, "I feel great, I needed that shower. Why don't you take one?"

"But, I've got lunch, uhhh, dinner? Anyway, I've got food ready to eat." I said.

She smiled, "Go take a shower, I'll wait. I'll just go sit on the porch and watch the stars come out."

I kissed her on the cheek and went into my room to grab some clothes. Mom always keeps fresh clothes for us, including underwear. I showered quickly and found Elle asleep on the porch.

"Hey, beautiful," I whispered, kissing her on the cheek. "Let's eat."

Her eyes slowly opened, revealing her green eyes, darkened by sleep. She smiled, reached up and drew my face to hers, kissing me deeply. She pulled away, looking into my eyes and said, "Like you said earlier today, I could get used to this."

I tilted my head, "Get used to what? Kissing me?"

She slugged me, "Stop it. I could get used to waking up to see you."

"Ahhh," I said sagely. "Let's go eat."

She stood and stretched, "OK."

We sat and we ate the sandwiches. I passed on a beer because I was getting tired. "It's getting late and I'm tired, do you want Mom and Dad's room or Katie's?"

Elle said, "As much as I'd like to go crawl into bed, I've got the lunch shift tomorrow. I need to go home tonight."

"OK," I said, "let's get this stuff put in the truck. I don't want to stay any longer. I'm afraid I'll fall asleep otherwise."

"Oh Aidan," Elle said, wide-eyed, "I'm sorry. Are you mad?"

I sighed, "No, I'm not mad; I just wish you had said something earlier."

Her lip started to tremble and I felt badly. "You are mad," she said as tears started forming in her eyes.

'Oh great.' I thought.

"No," I said, "I'm not mad." I drew her into my arms. "I'm just tired. I'm really not mad at you, OK?"

"Really?" She said, "You're really not mad at me?"

"No, I'm not." I said, "I just want to get going. Let's go, OK?"

"Uh-huh," she sniffed.

We piled all of the shit in the truck and she snuggled up next to me. I put my arm around her for the trip to her apartment. She fell asleep almost immediately. I started to pass a gas station and realized that I needed coffee.

I stopped and she woke up. "What's wrong?" She mumbled.

"Nothing," I explained, "I just need some coffee. You want anything?"

She yawned, causing me to yawn. "Nope."

"OK," I answered, "I'll be right back."

I got the coffee and back in the truck. She started to slide under my arm again.

"That's OK," I said, "but I'll have to get my arm back to drink the coffee."

She smiled, "Let's try it with me feeding you the coffee. If it doesn't work, then I'll give up your arm."

I kissed the tip of her nose. "OK."

It actually worked fairly well after a couple of false starts. Between the caffeine and the concentration required to not spill it on myself, I stayed fully awake. We got to her apartment without incident and she climbed out.

I came around and folded her in my arms. "I love you and I'll miss you tomorrow." I said. "Just don't go falling in love with some random Rockies and Broncos fan. Good night."

She grinned, "I'll try to keep that in mind." She kissed me again, "Good Night." We walked up to her door and I waited until I heard the dead bolt slide home. Once again, I was going home with a raging hard-on and no relief in sight.

********************

We talked after she got off of work for the next couple of days. She was getting more and more nervous about the meetings with Dad and his buddies.

She called me Thursday morning, almost in a panic. "Aidan!" She exclaimed when I answered the phone. "Aidan! You've gotta go with me!"

I kind of chuckled, "Go where?"

"Don't laugh at me!" She spat.

"Whoa, Babe!" I said, "I'm not laughing at you, you caught me off guard. How do you need me to help you?"

"You've gotta go with me to these meetings!" She sounded frantic.

"But my Dad's going to be with you," I said trying to calm her down.

"I know," she explained, "and as nice as he's been and is being, I don't really know him. I want you to be there with me. Even if you just hold my hand, I would feel better with you there."

"OK, no problem," I said, "When is the first meeting?"

The phone was silent for a moment. "Elle? Are you there?"

"Yeah, I am." She breathed. "In an hour."

"What's in an hour?" I asked, dreading the answer with the morning I had going on.

"My first meeting." I could barely hear her.

"OK," I said, "hang on a second."

I picked up my desk phone. "Hey Melissa?" My assistant answered when I called. "Could you get Bill Donovan on the phone and ask him if we can reschedule for tomorrow morning? I've had something come up."

I went back to Elle. "It's going to be a minute before I know whether or not I can reschedule this meeting."

Just then my desk phone rang. It was Melissa. "He said he can't do tomorrow morning, but if you want he'll get a tee time at his club for you guys tomorrow afternoon and you can work on it on the course."

"Cool," I said, "just let me know the tee time. Thanks, Melissa."

"OK," I said picking up my cell phone, "I'm all yours Babe. Do I need to pick you up?"

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you." She breathed nervously. "Yes please, it would be great if you could pick me up."

"OK,"I said, "I'll be there in a few. Love you."

"I love you, too." She said, I could hear her calming down. "Thank you again, bye.'

I hung up, grabbed my jacket and walked to Melissa's office. "I'm going to be gone for a little while. If you need anything email me. I'll have my cell with me, but I'm going to silence it."

Melissa smiled, "Nooner?"

I acted shocked, "Ms. Carmichael! That is sexual in nature and will not be tolerated in the workplace!"

She grinned, "I was just askin' if you were going to get lunch with your lady."

"Uh-huh." I said drily.

"Actually," I answered, "she's got meetings with the bank and realtor about her restaurant. She wants a friendly face, other than my dad."

"Cool," she said, "tell her I said good luck."

I smiled and nodded on my way out. I drove to Elle's; it took less time than normal because it was the middle of a weekday morning. Elle opened the door and I was blown away by the way she looked. She had on a tailored business suit, grey with fine white pinstripes. The blouse was dark red and her mid heeled shoes matched the suit. Her long blonde hair was done up in a tight French twist. She looked very professional; I had never seen this side of her.

"Wow!" I said, "Madame President, you look great."

The professional façade faded as she smiled. "Thanks, I was worried that it was too much."

"Maybe for Steve, but not for Max." I said, "You can't be too professional for a banker."

"That's kinda what I thought." Elle said. She grabbed her laptop case and a small purse. "Let's go."

"Where are we going first?" I asked as I opened her door for her. I took the laptop case and put it in the back seat and got behind the wheel.

"The bank," she said. "Your Dad thought that if things didn't work out at the bank we wouldn't be wasting Steve's time." She paused, "I don't even know your Dad's friends and I'm calling them by their first names. That doesn't seem right."

I reached over and took her hand. "Do you even know their last names?"

She blinked, staring at me and then giggled. "No, I don't, your Dad never mentioned their last names, even in his emails."

"See," I grinned, "what are you gonna call them then? Mr. Banker? Mr. Realtor?"

She squeezed my hand. "Thank you."

"For what?" I asked.

"Making me relax," she drew a deep ragged breath, "this is only the rest of my life we're talking about here."

We pulled up in front of the bank and Dad pulled into the parking space beside us before we could get out. We got out and I shook Dad's hand before getting Elle's door for her. I grabbed the laptop case as Dad hugged Elle.

"Relax kid," Dad smiled at Elle, "Max can't eat you. He's just a banker and he's a really good guy."

She smiled nervously and then took my hand. Dad looked down at our clasped hands and smiled.

"Ready?" He asked.