Aimee Gets Tricked

Story Info
Long distance runner gets more than she bargained for.
2.1k words
4.14
51.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True story or just a fantasy?

***

We met at one of the local running groups. She was pretty, about mid 30's. She had long, wavy, dark blonde hair and long legs that just wouldn't quit. Her breasts were smaller, but perky and you could bounce a quarter off of her ass.

I wanted to fuck her the first time I saw her. Found out later she was married and had kids. That would prove to make things a little more difficult. She also claimed to be one of those religious types. However, that never stopped her from flirting with the guys or wearing skimpy outfits. Turned out she was just a tease. You could tell she loved all the attention she got. She definitely posed quite a challenge.

We bonded over our mutual love of running. We'd see each other at group runs and training runs. We'd also hang out at parties and get-togethers.

She started to confide in me the problems she was having at home and at work. I would listen and attempt to appear sympathetic. After a while though, it devolved into bitching and moaning about her husband, her job, or any other issues she was having. I'd gotten stuck in the friend-zone and had to come up with a way out.

She stopped by my place one evening to strategize about a training program for the next ultra marathon. I poured her a glass of wine and we began talking. Eventually, we started talking about upcoming races for the rest of the year. She downed about two glasses before she started in on her problems.

"I'm not going to have enough money for the marathons and the other races I want to run this year," she confided. "I don't know what I'm going to do."

Finally, this was the opportunity I'd been waiting for. "I think I know a way you can make the money you need to be able keep running this year. But you can't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you."

"I'm all ears," she said excitedly.

"A bunch of the guys from the group started a pool. It costs $50 to enter and there's over 20 guys in the pool, so that's over $1,000. If anyone can show proof that they nailed any of a select group of ladies from the group, they get the pot. It just so happens, you're on the list."

"Oh my god, you guys are disgusting!" she yelled.

"No, no, I'm not in the pool," I reassured her. "But I could get in, show them a fake video, collect the money, and give it to you so you won't miss any races."

"Great, just one problem. I don't want everyone thinking I'm some kind of whore!" she screamed.

"No, it's not like that. The only one that will see it is the guy who started the pool. He has to keep it discreet or the game is over."

"I don't know, what do you mean by fake video?" she asked.

"We pretend to do it in my room and record it. It's simple, really." I assured her.

"But I don't want anyone seeing me naked!" she said.

"Don't worry about that. We can angle the phone so that they can't really see anything. I could put it on my nightstand and once you are on the bed, they could only see your leg and your hair. It would be no worse than when you go to the beach." I was quite convincing.

"I don't want you seeing me naked, either," she blurted.

"Don't worry, you can keep your sports bra on and make sure you wear two pairs of panties. Once you're on the bed, I'll take the top panties off and leave the one underneath on and no one will see anything," I assured her.

"If we're going to make this look real, we'll have to practice kissing so it looks natural," I told her.

"I can't make out with another man, I'm married!" she protested.

"We have to be convincing or they won't believe it, and you'll never get the money", I argued.

"I don't know if I can do this," she said.

"Sure you can," I told her while pouring more wine in her glass. "People in Hollywood do it all the time. Look, we can choreograph the whole thing. We would just be like actors in a movie."

I went on to explain how things would go down. We would start kissing beside the bed and after a few minutes, I would lift her shirt over her head and pull her shorts down. She would then do the same to me then I'd lower her slowly onto the bed. Then, as she was laying down on her back, I'd slide her top pair of panties off. Then, I climb on top and we'd pretend to do it missionary style. When I kiss her, she'd wrap her legs around me. Then, we'd both fake cumming as realistic as possible for the sake of the camera.

"Alright I'll do it, I really need that money", she said and went into the bathroom to change. When she came back, she had on a pink tank top and little blue shorts.

"Ok, come here. We have to look natural kissing."

"Ok, but no tongue," she blurted.

We sat down on the couch next to each other. I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. She reciprocated with a couple of small pecks. "Come on, you're not kissing your grandma, put a little effort into it," I told her.

We tried again, this time she kept contact and opened her mouth a little. Her lips were soft, but she was still holding back. We kept at it for another minute or so. Finally, I said, "Ok, I think we're ready. Wait here until I set everything up and I'll come get you."

"Ok," she said, barely getting out the word. I hurried to my bedroom to get things ready before she could change her mind.

All that was left was to put my plan in motion. I placed my phone on the nightstand, facing the camera towards the bed. I started recording and went out to get her. I led her to the side of the bed, enough for the camera to see her face, then turned her to face me. I gently touched her face and leaned down to kiss her. Our lips touched, but she barely moved. I leaned further in and whispered in her ear, "Come on, we have to make this look real. Just like we practiced."

I moved back to her lips. She was more receptive this time. We stood there kissing and finally, her lips parted and I slipped my tongue in her mouth. She jumped, but not enough to break the kiss. Eventually, her tongue reciprocated and she started to relax. I slid my hands down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. Slowly, I pulled it up and over her head, exposing her black sports bra. I then turned my attention to her shorts, unclasping the button. I slowly started sliding them down, lowering them past her pussy and over those perfect legs. She stepped out of them and I tossed them aside. Just as we planned, she pulled my shirt off and moved on to my shorts. As the shorts moved down, my boner was quite visible under my boxers. This made her a little uneasy.

"Don't worry, I'm trying to make it look real, remember?" I assured her.

I guided her down onto the bed and started kissing her again. I slowly worked my way down her body and all the way to her panties. I could see she had put a second pair as instructed. As I began to slide my fingers into the band she closed her eyes. Completely missing the fact that I had grabbed both pairs and slid them off, exposing her pussy to me. I threw them aside quickly and admired the view. She was completely shaven with slight tan lines. I pulled my boxers off and climbed on top before she had a chance to open her eyes again. I began grinding on her, rubbing my cock against her clit. I then pretended to insert with one big thrust and she played along perfectly. We continued dry humping for several minutes, my cock getting harder with every thrust. Then came the moment of truth.

"Alright remember, when I start kissing you, wrap your legs around me." I whispered in her ear as I kept moving my shaft up and down along her pussy lips.

"Then slowly build up and pretend to have a screaming orgasm. We want to make sure it's believable for the video."

"Ok" she said, breathing a little heavier.

I moved my head into position and pressed my lips against hers. She slowly raised those long legs and I could feel them wrap around my waist. This placed her pussy at the perfect angle and two strokes later, my cock found its true target. She let out a gasp as I entered her, but her protest was muffled by my kiss. I was surprised by how easily it slipped in, she must have started to get wet from our pretend foreplay.

She broke free from the kiss and whispered, "It slipped inside, we have to stop".

"Don't worry", I whispered back, "I put a condom on."

Amazingly enough, she bought it. As if that would have made what I was doing alright. Must have been the wine. "Just keep going, you don't want to have to start the video over, do you?" I asked.

"Fine, let's finish this," she panted.

I had waited too long for this moment, I wasn't going to let anything get in the way. Obediently, she started moaning. Quietly at first, then increasing in both speed and volume. My thrusts began matching the moans. I held back as long as I could, savoring the moment. Eventually, the sounds she was making put me over the edge. I came hard, draining my balls inside her. I just laid there, savoring the moment.

"Get off me and shut of the recording," she whispered.

She rolled on her side, catching her breath. "I can't believe we did that," she blurted. She reached down between her legs and found my little present. "Oh my god, you came in me. You said you put on a condom, you son of a bitch," she yelled.

"Yah, about that, I kind of lied," I said with a slight grin.

"It was all supposed to be fake. My husband can't find out, he'll leave me!" she cried.

"So what, all you do is bitch about him anyway. And I could tell you were getting into it," I replied.

"Shut up! That doesn't mean I want to leave him. Just go get the money and bring it back to me tomorrow," she demanded.

"Yeah, about that, I've got a different idea," I told her.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, I don't think one time is worth over a thousand dollars," I told her. "You're going to have to work a little harder for it. I'll give you enough for the next race, but that's it. If you want more, we'll have to work out an arrangement."

"What the hell are you saying? What just happened is NOT going to happen again!" she yelled. "I'll find another way to get the money." She started hurriedly putting her clothes back on.

"Oh please, don't pretend you weren't getting into it. Those moans towards the end seemed pretty real."

"I...I...I. Don't try to turn this around. We aren't doing this again. I'm out of here," she blurted.

"Oh, I think you'll be back. Otherwise, your husband will see the your movie," I threatened.

"No, no, you wouldn't dare! It won't work anyway. You said it yourself, you can't really see anything. I'll explain how it was all fake and about the pool and the money," she said defiantly.

"I'm not talking about the video from the nightstand. I'm talking about the one from my dresser. The one from the side that shows you kissing me, wrapping your legs around me, my cock sliding into you, and your orgasmic performance. He'll never believe it wasn't real." I completely had her and she knew it.

"I thought you were my friend," she cried. "I can't believe you're blackmailing me."

"I am your friend, only now with benefits. We can still train together and hang out. Some days we could meet for 'lunch' or maybe we sneak off for a quickie at a party."

"I'm leaving. I can't even look at you, let alone 'hang out'," she yelled as she got up to leave.

"Make sure you wear something short and no panties to the party next week. I'm gonna want easy access," I said, smiling.

"Fuck you," she blurted.

"Yes, you certainly will," I shot back as she walked out the door to her car.

To Be Continued...