Ainsley Wants a Baby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and placed her hands over her face and spreading her fingers, she broke out into another bout of laughter. Her laughter stopped when she felt a naked Peter standing beside her.

Peter wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and ground his cock against her tight ass. He swept her gorgeous hair from one ear, as he nibbled at it he whispered. "Go ahead Ainsley, suck it! I want to watch those luscious red lips wrap-around his cock and take it down your throat!"

She let out a tiny moan as his tongue ran along the tender flesh of her throat. She sucked in her breath and leaning forward, without using her hands, guided Clayton's weeping cock into her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and swept up the drop of pre-cum that oozed out of the head. She rolled it around her tongue and smeared it over her lips. Opening her mouth wider, she took more and more of his cock into her mouth.

Peter held her hands behind her back. Looking up at Clayton he let out a chuckle; "Okay Clayton, you got you wish coming true. I have her hands; now fuck her face like you talked about doing!"

Her eyes shot open wide and she let out a gurgle as she felt his thrusting his hips forward. She accepted more of his cock and tipping her head back; she swallowed and took him even deeper.

Clayton entered her throat and all of a sudden his hands were fisting her gorgeous light blonde hair. Gripping her tight, not allowing her to move, he began sliding in and out; fucking her face just like he was fucking her tight pussy yesterday. He picked up the pace and was groaning constantly as he slid in and out of her mouth. Her saliva was dripping down her chin and onto her deep cleavage.

Ainsley was gurgling and coughing as he fucked her face, sending his cock down her throat. Her moans got louder and non-stop as Peter used one hand to part her dress even more and uncovered her bra encased tits.

Peter began pulling her dress of her shoulders and when it hit the floor, she let out even louder groans. She could feel his cock sliding between her tight ass cheeks.

Peter pulled away and in doing so, Ainsley lost her balance and followed him. When this happened, Clayton's cock popped out of her mouth.

The naked Clayton slid off the bed and stood before her, while Peter stood behind her. He stood over her and placed a finger under her chin, making her look up at him; "So Ainsley, yesterday Peter had the luxury of eating you before we started to inseminate you, today it's my turn!"

Peter reached out and with the flick of two fingers, her bra went slack and he slid it from her shoulders and it fell to the floor. He slid her panties off and guided her to the bed; "If Clayton gets to lick you, then I get the same treatment you gave him while I was eating that luscious pussy of yours.

She smiled from ear to ear and turning her head, she gave him a peck on the lips; "Oh, so you want me to lick you and suck you huh? Sounds like a plan Peter, but I'd rather be on my knees while you're on your back." Turning back to Clayton, she licked her lips; "Are you okay sliding between my legs and licking me with you beneath me?"

All he did was take her by the waist and fling her onto the bed. She was laughing and giggling uncontrollably. She let out a whoop when he flipped her onto her belly and wrapping his arms around her tiny waist, drawing her to her knees. He fell onto his back and wiggled his shoulders between her legs and planting his hands on her gorgeous, tight ass cheeks, he guided her pussy down to his waiting mouth.

Peter moved around to the other side of the bed and flopping down on the bed, he traced his fingers through her silky blonde hair and tightening his grip, he drew her head down to his stiff cock.

Ainsley didn't need to be urged, she came willingly and she teased him as she let her hot breath bathe his straining cock. She followed it up by flicking out her tongue and running it around and around the mushroomed head of his cock. Her tongue caught a pearly drop of pre-cum that oozed out of his cock. She ran it around her bright red lips and coating them; she closed her lips and slid down, taking about half of his cock into her mouth. She let out a grunt when she felt Clayton begin worming his tongue between her slimy, swollen cuntlips.

Peter loved just lying there watching Ainsley slide her luscious lips up and down his stiff cock. Watching her he loved how her long silk blonde hair danced all about and tickled his thighs, belly and testicles. He let out a shiver when she looked him in the eye with those beautiful blue eyes. He reached out and palmed first one and then the other firm tit. It gave just a little and he heard her let out a groan when he twisted her swollen nipples.

Clayton now knew why Peter spent so much time eating this pussy yesterday. It was tangy, yet sweet and it oozed out copious amounts of heavy cream into his mouth. He loved how she reacted to his tongue darting in and out of her pussy and how she pressed down harder against his mouth as he uncovered her clit and worried it back and forth. He was soon rewarded with her second orgasm; this one was more intense and it happened as soon as he began working over her clit.

Peter was on the verge of cumming, he knew he had to pull her mouth and hand off his cock. He loved how she worked them in tandem bringing him to the brink of cumming. Gripping her head, he had nearly force her mouth from his cock; "Oh Ainsley, you have to stop or I'll shoot my load all over your face. Remember we promised to cum in your womb to produce a baby and I have to keep that promise."

Without saying a word, she reluctantly drew her pussy off of Clayton's mouth. She crawled over Peter's stiff, straining cock and gripping it in one tiny hand, she lowered her body, she sank down upon it until she was seeded on his thighs. Leaning forward, she kissed him wildly as she felt him begin pumping his hips up and down as fast as he could. Tearing her mouth off of his she let out a groan; "Deeper Peter, fuck me deeper and cum in me. I know we'll make a baby today, if we didn't make one yesterday. Yes, oh yes Peter, just like that. Oh my god, I can feel you shooting your cum deep in me. Don't stop, faster, harder, oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming too!" She fell hard against him and shook as another orgasm overtook her gorgeous body. Before long she felt his cock slipping out and before he could begin leaking out, she felt Clayton behind her.

He plugged her weeping pussy with his cock, he was stroking it all the while he was eating her out and watching the two of them fucking and cumming brought him to the edge. He knew he wouldn't last long, but she also knew they had the entire day to go again and again and again. After a few deep thrusts, he slammed into her as deep as he could and gripping her hips, he flooded her already sperm filled cunt with his own. He couldn't remember the last time he came that quickly. He fell back and watched as Ainsley rolled off of Peter and raised her legs over her head to keep their sperm from escaping. He started laughing when he saw Peter grip them and hold them up for her.

After about five minutes, Peter let go and Ainsley crawled off the bed and went to the bathroom, to clean up and get ready for Heather, even though she was excited, she was apprehensive about making it with another woman. She took a deep breath, checked her still sexy hair in the mirror and headed out to the bedroom.

Peter was opening himself a cold beer and also handed one to Clayton. He poured Ainsley a glass of sweet tea, seeing she was from South Carolina, he knew better than to ask her if she wanted it sweet or not.

The three of them sat around the room naked and it got quiet as Clayton and Peter looked at her gorgeous body. Clayton shook his head; "It's a shame Ainsley that you're getting pregnant and ruining that absolutely perfect figure of yours!"

She blushed; "Oh I don't think so Clayton, I wish my breasts would be bigger and my ass tinier."

He laughed; "Well I can guarantee you, if you get pregnant, those luscious firm tits of yours will grow for sure. I just don't think they'll ever be as firm and as perky s they are now!"

She let out a frown; "What do you mean, IF I get pregnant! I better get pregnant after all of this fucking!"

Peter laughed; "What's the matter Ainsley, don't want to try again with us if we strike out today?"

She shook her head; "I promised Will, today would be the last time. He promised to make love to me more often and for my pleasure as much as his, I'll have to see if he follows through, if not, I WILL be back, but not to make a baby!"

They all laughed and Peter stood up; Ready to get into position? I'll send Heather a text as soon as you're ready. Are you sure you want to do this?"

She licked her full pouty lips and let out a deep breath; "I don't think I have a choice. Anyways, the more I think about it, the more I want to try it out. Okay you two, tie me up!" She started laughing as she fell back onto the bed and watched as Peter and Clayton attached the fur cuffs to her wrists and the headboard.

Peter knelt over her, his cock inches from her lips. He had the blindfold in hand; "Ready Ainsley?" She nodded and he placed the blindfold over her eyes.

Making sure it was secure; he climbed off the bed and texted Heather. A couple minutes later there was a light tapping on the door, but she found it open as Clayton and Peter were on the bed, they both had one foot of Ainsley's in their hand and they were caressing her foot and calves as they began planting hot, wet kisses all over each toe. They continued to do this; they looked over at Heather, still in her trench coat.

She unbuckled the tight belt and began unbuttoning the coat. When it was totally open, she shrugged her shoulders and it fluttered to the floor. She was dress to kill. She had on a match set of black lacy bra, panties and garter belt. She was wearing a pair of sheet black stocking and her feet were in a pair of black patent leather heels. She kicked them off and approached to bed. She turned Peter to her and planted a hot kiss on his lips. Her full bright red lips opened and her tongue slipped out and danced along his.

Her long blonde hair was flowing down past her tits in long sexy waves. She turned to Clayton and gave him the same treatment.

They resumed caressing and kissing Ainsley's feet and calves. They parted her legs even wider and watched as Ainsley squirmed about on the bed.

Heather slid between the two of them and hovered between Ainsley's outstretched thighs. She lowered her head and unlike Peter or Clayton, Heather used her tongue like a lizard. She flicked her tongue out and danced up and down her slit at lightning speed. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once.

Ainsley stiffened and let out a grunt. She struggled against her cuffs. After biting her lip, she let out a long breath of air; "What, what's happening? I can't be having both of your mouths on my breasts and have one between my legs licking me down there. Who, who else is here, please release me and let me see. Oh, oh my god that feels incredible!" Her legs closed around Heather's head and squeezed as she started cumming. A thin sheen of sweat broke out all over her slender body. She sucked in her breath; "Oh, oh no this can't be happening; I know it's a woman between my legs licking my pussy. I can feel her long hair on my thighs. Heaven forgive me, but I like it! Oh no I don't like it, I love it! Please let me see, at least take my blindfold off!"

Peter took his mouth off her stiff nipple and leaned in and kissed the tender flesh on her neck and nibbling on her earlobe, whispered to her; "I'll remove your blindfold if you agree to suck my cock and let me cum all over that pretty face of yours!"

You could see the turmoil going on in her brain. She knew she wanted him to do just that, but she also knew the reason they were here was to inseminate her. Having cum covering her face instead of filling her womb wasn't her reason for being here.

Heather made it easier for her to make the decision. Ainsley arched her back and fell to the mattress as Heather slipped two fingers into her pussy and began finger-fucking her. When she withdrew those fingers and spread them all over Ainsley's lips, she wanted more than just her own juices on her lips.

Ainsley, even though still blindfolded looked up to Peter as she licked her cum from her lips. In nearly a gasp she replied; "Yes, oh yes Peter, take off my blindfold and let me see what's happening. I promise to suck your cock until you shoot your cum all over my face and tits. Just let me watch what's going on between my legs!"

Peter pulled the blindfold off and Ainsley shook her hair out, it covered one eye and she shook it again to give her a clearer view. She let out a loud moan as her blue eyes locked in on Heather's larger, bluer eyes. Her entire body shook as she saw the gorgeous long haired blonde lazily licking away at her extremely wet pussy. She arched her back against Heather's mouth; "Oh yes, I hoped it was you Heather. Please lick me! Stick your fingers back in me, I have such an itch and I need you to scratch it!" She turned her head and opening her mouth, she allowed Peter to stuff her mouth with his cock. Her tongue flicked out and ran around the cock; sliding in and out of her mouth. She tried to close her lips around it, but he was fucking her mouth and throat too hard and fast. Her large blue eyes looked up at him and she tipped her head back even further. She let out a gurgle and the obscene sounds coming from her throat. She loved having both of her holes being fucked; her mouth from Peter's cock and her pussy from Heather's tongue.

Her eyes followed Clayton as he scurried around on the bed and slid in behind Heather. She sucked harder on Peter as she watched Clayton pull aside Heather's panties. He slid in closer and slid his cock into her fat lipped cunt. She never watched two other people fucking before and she went berserk. She was never so turned on like she was now. She took Peter down to the root and sucked as hard as she could.

Clayton gripped Heather by her wide hips and began fucking her hard and fast. His hands slid all over her lush body. He flipped his fingers and her bra popped open. He slid it from her large tits and replaced the bra cups with his own hands. He tugged roughly at her huge fat nipples and twisting on them. She licked faster on Ainsley pussy and concentrating on her clit, she had her cumming again.

Ainsley looked up at Peter; "Please release my hands, I'm not going anywhere, I promise!"

Peter did as she asked and he was glad that he did. She immediately began stroking his cock in unison with her lips. She knew he was close to cumming. Using her other hand, she fondled his balls and felt them tighten. She motioned to Heather to slide up there and join her.

Heather did this, but not without leaving a trail of wet kisses across her belly, tits and neck. Just as she reached her face, Ainsley pulled Peter's saliva covered cock from her mouth and stroking it faster, she aimed it at her cheek and mouth. It exploded and she let out a shriek as it began to spurt. Shot after hot, creamy shot plastered her beautiful, flawless face. By the time Peter fell away exhausted and completely drained, Ainsley was a dripping, sexy mess.

Ainsley was covered from forehead to chin in his thick, heavy load. Her tongue flicked out and drew in as much as she could. Looking to Heather, she smiled through eyelids that were dripping with cum and urged her closer; "Come on Heather, kiss me! I've never kissed a woman sexually ever before and after what you did, I think I will really, really like it."

Heather's lips descended upon hers and their tongues intertwined with one another's. Braking the kiss, she began sucking and licking the cum that was still clinging to Ainsley's face. She had a mouthful and returning to Ainsley's mouth she let out a groan; "Mmmm here Ainsley, I love sharing a man's cum with another woman!" Opening her mouth, she allowed a stream of cum to flow out of her mouth, directly into Ainsley's waiting mouth.

They swapped the cum that Peter blew all over her face and she suddenly tore her mouth from Heather's as Clayton managed to slid up and slip his cock into her extremely wet pussy. She was trapped, Heather above her and Clayton below. She fell back to the bed and just clung to Heather as Clayton plowed into her receptive pussy deeper and harder. She was beyond thinking and when Heather drew up and slid higher until her pussy was poised above her face. Using her instincts, she grabbed Heather by her shapely hips and drew her weeping, huge lipped cunt to her mouth. Her tongue tentatively darted out and began running up and down the fat lips. When she sucked on one of her huge winged lips and drew it into her mouth; she stiffened and felt Clayton filling her womb with his potent cum. She immediately slid a finger into Heather's cunt and began fingering Heather's juicy cunt. She was panting wildly as she started cumming herself.

Heather had her hands fisted in Ainsley's tousled locks and grinding her cunt to her face, she exploded too.

Ainsley was exhausted and sexually satisfied for the first time in a long, long time. She let out a sigh as she watched Heather roll off of her. When Clayton slipped out of her, she tightened her legs, but she was too tired to keep him buried in her. She let out a giggle and a groan when Heather slid between her wide-spread legs and sucked at the cum that oozed out of her well-worn pussy.

Heather lazily lapped away at the cum that landed on her tongue and she swallowed it all up. She wrapped her arms around her exhausted co-host and just played gently with her pussy.

After about five minutes or so, Ainsley started to get excited again. Heather's constant caresses were taking their toll. Somehow she managed to get Heather on her back and sliding around, she found herself between Heather's legs and her pussy directly over Heather's face. She rose up after she planted a gentle kiss on Heather's pussy, she whispered out; "I sure hope I'm doing this right Heather. I've never done this before."

Heather blew lightly on the cum dripping cunt above her. "Just do to me what you like having done to you."

Ainsley did just that and Clayton and Peter sat back and watched the two gorgeous blondes licking and sucking one another's pussy. As they grew hotter and hotter, both guys were getting hard again. They leaned-in and talked it over and they both nodded and when they separated, they went into action.

Peter pulled Ainsley off of Heather and rolled her onto her back. Clayton spun Heather around and he was on top of her before she could move also. Peter slid into her wet pussy and leaning in, he planted a hot, wet kiss on Ainsley's lips.

She was ready; she wrapped her arms and legs around him and hung on while he began pumping in and out of her. She ravished his face and neck and urged him on; "Come on Peter, you owe me a load of cum in me. If I don't get pregnant today, I just might die! Now fuck me, fuck me like your life depended on it. Just remember, after tonight all any of us will have are the memories of yesterday and today!"

He gritted his teeth as he rammed her harder and deeper; "That may be the case for us Ainsley, but hopefully you'll have a baby or two for all of our efforts. I want you to think back about how Clayton and I made you cum over and over again every time you look at your boy or girl!" Before she could reply, he rolled over and she was above him.

She rode him through an explosive orgasm. Her hair was flying all about and her hips thrust forwards and backwards as she tried to get every inch of him deeper in her spasming cunt. She lost it and as she came once again, she fell against him and clung to him. She felt his cock expand and begin to fill her womb with his baby batter. She knew she was pregnant, this was just icing on the cake.