Ain't Budging Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. A good teacher disciplines a student when they done wrong, especially when they do wrong with the wrong hand." Rhett said, his voice low and coarse from feeling so turned on.

Rhett casually spanked each of her breasts again; he reveled in seeing her tits oscillate, as well as her genuinely surprised expression. Between his apparent sadism, and her gamely masochism, he found toying with Theresa deeply arousing. He wondered what her limits were…

Theresa felt every sting, each one sensitizing her swollen nipples, warming her pussy up, sending intoxicating slivers of arousal to her dripping cunt. Pinned against the wall, Theresa felt vulnerable and at Rhett's mercy and she was enjoying it. Her tits felt like they were on fire; she whimpered and arched her back, putting on a lewd display.

Theresa appraised Rhett; his handsome fair body had become tense from pent-up arousal. He had a raging erection, which had become more furious since he began spanking her breasts.

Rhett paused momentarily, his breathing now heavy. He then drew closer to her, rubbing the tip of his nose against hers, before planting kisses across her face, his hand now stroking her jaw. Theresa sighed in response, reveling in his feathery touch.

Rhett's grip around her wrist loosened, "You're so sexy, man don't I just wish I could tie you up properly, because then I'd do what I'm gonna do next again and again and there wouldn't be much you could do about it, apart from keep creaming, a little slut slave at the mercy of her white master's tongue."

Theresa looked puzzled.

Rhett then let go of her wrists and dropping to his knees, shifting his legs in the awkward confines of the tub. He pinned Theresa's spread legs firmly against the wall and gently bit the inside of her thigh. Theresa whimpered and bit her lower lip. Rhett spread Theresa's pussy lips roughly with his finger between her glistening pink inner folds, massaging the swollen rouge bud of her clit. He craned his neck towards her sex and then licked the slit; the tip of his tongue circled around Theresa's clit.

"Ooh, oh yes, oh yes, oh…",Theresa, already sensitive from one orgasm could feel the inner muscles of her cunt tighten, she writhed a little, working her hands into Rhett's drenched ebony hair. Rhett heard sobbing as he licked, and felt a devilish gratification from the torment he was inflicting on her.

He stopped for a while, "Play with your tits. Moan for me."

Theresa did as she was told, and began to squeeze her tits, the lack of friction from the water meant that they would slip out of her hand. Theresa panted as she looked down, spread out by Rhett's hand, feeling the familiar threat of pleasure building between her thighs. Rhett watched her as he lapped at her pussy.

Theresa felt a hand leave her leg and felt it travel up her leg.

Theresa kept stroking her fingers through Rhett's hair and scalp. Rhett's fingers nudge their way up her thigh, and slightly part her ass cheeks. Theresa's eyes opened all of a sudden as she felt Rhett's finger, or thumb work its way into the puckered bud of her ass. His fingers were moist from the water and her slickened pussy.

"Wow, Rhett, where you going with that?" Theresa jerked as she felt the thumb, definitely thumb insistently work its way into her virgin ass.

Rhett stopped licking her and growled, "Don't act like you're not gonna like it. You're a bad, dirty girl Theresa, and bad dirty girls like you need to have your ass filled once in a while."

Theresa groaned in response, as Rhett fully inserted his thumb into her ass, at first it felt uncomfortable-sore, but then as he began to lick her clit again she felt her rosebud of her ass squeeze around his finger as her pussy tightened, becoming hotter, red hot, needing to be filled. She was so wet, near the brink...

"Please Rhett, Please..." Theresa gasped.

"Please what Theresa?" Rhett asked forcefully, jamming his thumb further up her tight ass, making her jerk her back.

"Fuck me.", Moments after saying these words, she began to feel a luscious ripple emanate from her cunt to her ass. She tugged her nipples and gasped as the orgasm washed over her.

But still Rhett kept going.

"Oh, I can't take any more.", Theresa whimpered. Smaller orgasms ripped through her, tugging her down, down; her legs nearly gave way.

Rhett stopped, he withdraw his fingers and tongue and then playfully spanked her thigh, making her straighten her back.

"Ow…!"

Rhett got up, and Theresa dropped her knee, so that she was standing with both feet in the bath tub. Rhett wrapped his arms round Theresa, from behind, feeling her soft curves, seeing the contrast of their hues, "Pity you're all tired out, I was going to ride you hard with that cock you've been begging for."

He nestled his hard cock between Theresa's slit and rubbed, back and forth, and gently bit her earlobe. Theresa pressed her ass against him, "Mmm, oh yes…send me back to San Francisco with a smile."

"Oh I think you've already got a smile.", Rhett groped Theresa's soft ebony tit, grazing her nipple with his thumb.

"Okay. A really big smile."

"Mmm, hold this-", Rhett forcefully placed her hands on top of the towel rack at one end of the bath tub, "-spread yourself, till I see the pink of your cunt."

Theresa stepped forward, creating a cool space between them and spread her ass, she felt Rhett's long fingers dance over the small off her back, before he grasped her waist.

Rhett rubbed his cock along Theresa's swollen slit, and then slowly inch by inch, sunk his rigid cock into her tight moist pussy. She moaned and moved back against him. Rhett watched his white cock, slowly work its way; balls deep, into the squeeze of her cunt. She whimpered, swaying her butt. He picked up the pace, his balls slapping against her ass. Theresa bounced back against him vigorously, moaning, "Yes, yes Rhett…"

She felt his hands wrap around her waist and hold her firm, putting a pause to her gyrations.

"Mmm, Theresa, lesson number one for a sexy black slut, there are times when I get to fuck you, and you don't get to fuck me. Like this-"Rhett held Theresa's waist firm as he then slowly plunged into her, rotating his hips, stopping, drilling his cock into her slowly. Rhett then withdrew and rubbed his cock between her shiny slit, feeling his cockhead enveloped by her folds, catch the little sensitive bump of her clit. She squirmed and tried to drive against him, but he held her still, driving her crazy with desire.

Rhett rubbed Theresa's ass, squeezing the soft plump mahogany flesh as he plunged into her again and again, her pussy squeezing him, a natural reaction to his girth, as he thrust in, deliberately fierce, his cock skin being tugged by the warm wet flesh of Theresa's satin cunt. He kept pumping into her, watching his balls, growing flushed as they slapped against her peach-shaped bottom.

Soon Rhett felt the familiar close-to-the edge sensation. His muscles along his inner thighs and groin tingled as he felt his cock stiffen, balls constrict as he pumped her pussy with his hard-on. He kept a mesmerized glance on Theresa's spread ass and swollen cunt; her inner pinkness becoming a rosier contrast against her darker outer pussy lips. He grunted as he pumped into her, beads of sweat gathering at his temples.

Rhett found the raised nub of Theresa's clit and began to rub it roughly, whilst the thick fingers on his free hand twisted and stretched her nipple.

Theresa wailed softly, "Rhett, you're going to make me cum..."

"Likewise.", Rhett said gruffly, feeling her pussy contract rapidly around him, so he tugged her nipple hard, yanking her over the edge.

Theresa bucked against him wildly as her pussy milked his cock, tugging him with delicious fervor.

Rhett gasped and grunted, and could no longer hold back as his body yielded to the demands of her cunt. Hot jets of spunk spurted from his cock, flooding her pussy.

Both stilled, globules of water dancing off their bodies like teardrops. Flaccid, Rhett withdrew, almost reluctantly, from the Theresa's sumptuous heat.

Theresa turned round and pressed a soft kiss to Rhett's lips, he kissed back, his tongue slipping between her lips.

"You still haven't told me why I'm just okay.", Theresa raised an eyebrow and resisted a smile.

"Well, if you weren't needing to get back tonight, I could have told you tonight." Rhett placed his hands on Theresa's shoulders, slowly kneading them.

"So you never going to tell me?" Theresa pushed up her bottom lip in mock disappointment.

Rhett shrugged, "Looks like it."

Wordlessly, they got out of the bathtub and went to the bedroom. With only one towel in his possession, Rhett dried them both down, memorizing each curve and length of Theresa's limbs. Even if she were going soon, he planned to keep her in his most carnal thoughts for a long time.

---------------

"Hey Rhett, you taking me to the station now?" Theresa smiled at Rhett; her eyes lazily inspecting him top to toe. Even in the tatty torn grey night robe that he had donned and his off-green slippers he was a true fox. His skin was flushed from the fuck they had had, Theresa found this sexy, it reminded her how hard he worked to get that way...

"You keep looking at me like that Theresa..." Rhett muttered gruffly, his own eyes greedily traveling over her body like she was made out of money. She was wearing his T-shirt again, and her nipples were still hard as buds.

Theresa sauntered over, purposefully trying to put a sexy waggle into her step. She stopped in front of Rhett, a few inches away from his heavily tattooed chest. She pulled his beard, tamely bullying him into a kiss.

Rhett didn't resist. He placed his hands on Theresa's shoulders and kissed her forehead, then cupping her chin, he tilted her face to her own and kissed the tip of her nose, then her soft plump lips, before his tongue pried between her yielding lips, only to be met by her own sweet licks. Soon they were kissing, slowly, tenderly - the heat between them burning them up. Theresa nipped Rhett's lower lip impishly, and then softly ran her nails down his chest, creating a faint trail of fire.

Rhett felt his cock firming as he considered fucking the little minx again, but he needed to get ready for work, but how was he going to let Theresa know she wasn't going to be going back that morning?

He wasn't.

Rhett, with almost aching reluctance, pulled her away, "Yeah, 'bout that. I have to go into town to pick up a few things see 'uh. Yeah. However, I'll be coming back, right? Real soon."

He had just lied through his teeth; still he gave her a crooked smile and patted her soft afro.

She looked a little disappointed, "Okay, how long will you be gone?"

Rhett turned so she couldn't see his lying eyes, "Not too long, maybe a few minutes, like twenty max."

---------------

Three hours later and Rhett was still in Moe's Garage. He still felt like a lying scumbag, and contemplated calling Theresa on his home phone, but then he contemplated not. She was sure to be deeply bummed with him, and nothing soured him like an upset woman.

"Don't worry Joey, your bike ain't about to explode. One of the wires had some real abrasion on the insulation sheath. That's how come you got the flash from the cylinder right? Just over here, can you see that?" Rhett showed him the detached wire, cradled between his fingertips, stained with oil.

"Yeah, sure can."

"The insulations been sliced into, cut some of the strands, probably on the positive wire. But, I've replaced it, checked all the wiring and relays, and as a special consideration for a friend, made sure the voltages are normal. You're good to go. I got to tell you, if I weren't a Harley man myself, then this Honda you got here, Four K2, would be my girl."

"Well, I was a Harley man too wouldn't you know? But then I tried this baby and she was sweet as hell. We can't always choose the ones we love, right?"

"I guess, but something tells me I'm always going to stay true to my Harley."

"Well thanks again Rhett, hey how come I don't see you 'bout much often? Moe would take you on full-time in a heartbeat, I know it."

"Maybe one of these days, just not now. It's been a while, but I'm still finding my feet. Moe might think he wants me full-time, but he'd have me straight out the door if he caught me on a bad day. Wouldn't want that."

"I understand, I understand, well you met Charlie and Daniel, my nephews a few years back right? They both went to 'Nam too-"

"You're a good man Joey, but this ain't something I'm just gonna be talking about. But, anything else I'll be happy to chat to you with." Rhett hated giving Joey the cold shoulder to, but a friendly customer was not his first choice for discussing one of the more sensitive aspects of his life.

"No, you're okay, so what do I owe you son?"

---------------

Rhett looked at his watch; he still had customers coming in from Phoenix, Moe's friends. He wondered how long they would be.

Rhett dusted down and wandered outside the garage where a couple of bikes, including his own, were parked, glorious automations built with curves of the smoothest metal wrapped in reflections of blue sky and pallid grey ground.

All being serene and still, Rhett exhaled. Rhett had a hankering for a cigarette. He had only been work-free for five minutes, but he was already bored. He stood outside the garage, smeared oil down his blue overall and lit up a cigarette. It was the first cigarette of the day; he'd been so occupied fucking Theresa he'd forgotten to want to have one.

Theresa, Theresa, Theresa. He thought fondly, he sure hoped she'd keep in touch. If only just he'd know someone in San Francisco, if ever he wanted to visit, which he did. There was a great scene there for bikers of his ilk, but more than that, there was Theresa, who was a great screw. With her open attitude to fucking, he could tie her up, with a rope, or a scarf, round her slender wrists, blindfold her, then slowly nibble her all over her pretty ebony body, start at the inner thigh, hearing her gasp and wriggle in frustration. He would tell her she was his little black slut as he bit her earlobe gently, and squeezed her breasts-

"A brazen exhibition of Satan's Horn if I ever did see young man! You ought to be ashamed!" Mrs. Macdonald, staunch and starchy as always, came gliding into the peripheral of his vision. She had that expression that was tattooed onto her face, a mixture of barely muted disdain, wearing her navy blue pill hat and long blue dress.

"Satan's horn? Satan's horn? What the hell you gone talking about?" Rhett snapped. He blew a cloud of smoke in Mrs. Macdonald's direction, just to get her a little more fired up.

Mrs. Macdonald spluttered and pointed at Rhett's crotch, "You need the church in your life young man, to amend your wicked ways."

Rhett looked down and sure enough, he had something of a semi-erection going. In front of customers, he would have been embarrassed, but in front of Mrs. Macdonald, he took delight in her flustered reaction.

"Well, enjoy the show." he winked wickedly at her, running his fingers through his hair.

Mrs. Macdonald gasped in shock, "I will do no such thing. You used to be such a good boy Rhett, but all these motorbikes, and that there unruly hair of yours has put the devil in you."

She stomped towards him, and then angrily scrunched a leaflet up and practically punched it into his hand.

"Oww, Jesus Mrs. Macdonald."

"Do not use his name in vain. Read it, and learn a little something about God's love."

The leaflet, entitled 'Angels of St Paul: 10 Simple Steps for being Sin-Free', depicted an image of a blond honey of an angel with huge tits struggling with a muscle-ripped demon. With Mrs. Macdonald's back safely turned, he began to muse.

He imagined Theresa with wings, a harp, a white afro, nipple tassels and frilly white panties being manhandled by a red demon that closely resembled him.

He smiled to himself, took one last drag of his cigarette, and then flicked the butt away.

Yup, he sure could think of someone he would like to put the devil into.

---------------

Theresa was not amused. The first hour of Rhett's absence had been forgivable.

Maybe he had meant twenty minutes there, a little shopping, and then twenty minutes back. Yup, that would take an hour. He's cute, I can forgive him. She had considered, doubtful. Had she been less busy trying to seduce Rhett into more sex, she would have been more inquisitive about the fact that he was acting mighty shifty towards her before he left. Who knew where he had gone to?

The second hour came and went. By this time, Theresa was laid on the sofa, eating some of Rhett's corn chips and watching some re-run of Fat Albert on Rhett's television set. She thought of her pet cat Tigger, whom she had left at Howard's grandma's.

Hope Howard's grandma is still feeding Tigger. The woman did not like me. Hope Tigger ain't been abandoned to the streets, meowing for her catnip, like some cheap- ass Disney movie. Theresa furrowed her brow, and then frowned in concern.

By the third hour, despite watching Kung Fu with its super fine main actor, she felt morose and she was slumped into the sofa, feeling even sadder in the knowledge that she had corn chip crumbs down her top, which she had lost the will to brush off.

Rhett, Howard, both men. Mean-as-sin abandoning men. Motherfuckers. Never been abandoned in someone's own home though. Maybe it's about time I started to develop a complex or something… Theresa's thoughts became like cannibalistic spaghetti; feeding off one another in unhealthy ways. Theresa breathed in and out deeply, trying to calm herself down.

Okay, go for a walk Theresa. Don't think too much. Don't freak out about the fact that you're alone in a cabin in the middle of a fucking wood somewhere and you've been kidnapped by a sex-hungry biker! Fuck, will they make a Disney movie out of that too?

That was it, Theresa got up, wrapped her hands loosely round herself, with the intention of going for a walk. However, just as she opened the door she saw the most alarming sight; five motorbikes roared round the bend towards his cabin.

Bikers- and none of them resembled Rhett.

Her heart began to beat rapidly and her mouth went so dry she almost wanted to bolt inside and get a glass of water.

Instead, she stood there, transfixed as they approached.

12