Ain't No Kidd

Story Info
Tyson Kidd with Tiffany.
2k words
3.53
12.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

At the Amway Arena in Orlando, Florida, Tyson Kidd, wearing jeans, a white shirt and his favorite brown leather vest, is walking from the locker room area to ECW General Manager Theodore Long's office. "I bet this is going to be about me getting a title shot." Tyson says confidently as he sees that the door the Long's office is open, "Hey Teddy, you wanted to see me?" Tyson says as he enters the General Manager's office, but doesn't see Theodore Long. "Teddy?"

Tyson Kidd steps further into the office of ECW General Manager Theodore Long, glancing around as if hoping to spot Theodore Long somewhere within the office. Tyson, however, is startled as he hears of voice of ECW Assistant General Manage, Tiffany behind him, dressed in a short black shirt and a white vest-like top, speaking into her hot pink razor cell phone. "Awww...I'm sorry to hear you have the flu Mr. Long..." Tiffany says as she steps into the office, not noticing Tyson Kidd.

Tyson, only hearing what Tiffany is saying into the phone, folds his arms, "He's sick?" Tyson says as he interrupts Tiffany while she's on the phone.

Tiffany glances up for a moment and sweetly smiles at Tyson Kidd before signaling him with her left pointer finger to wait just a moment. "No need to worry Mr. Long, you just make sure you feel better soon...I'll have anything covered." Tiffany says with a cute laugh. "Yes, you too...bye..." Tiffany says before she snaps her cell phone shut and turns her attention to Tyson Kidd. "Can I help you?" Tiffany asks with her sweet, moist lips pressed today.

"Yeah... Teddy Long told me to drop by his office when I checked in..." Tyson says as he puts his hands on his waist.

"Oh...he did?" Tiffany asks before scrunching her nose up. "I'm sorry, Teddy isn't here tonight...he got a cause of the flu..." Tiffany says before biting down on her bottom lip and then cutely shrugging his shoulders back. "I could call him back though and find out, if you'd like..."

"No forget it..." Tyson says, seeming annoyed, "It's just one more example as to why I think ECW is wasting my talents.... told to show up and the person who I'm supposed to meet isn't here..."

Tiffany lowers her blonde haired head slightly and slowly nods her head. "Maybe I can help you with what you need..." Tiffany sweetly suggests.

"I want a title shot... against the blond haired Daffy Duck sounding loser Jack Swagger..." Tyson Kidd says eagerly.

Tiffany looks at Tyson Kidd and understandingly nods her head "Ok...I can mention that to Mr. Long and he'll take it under consideration..." Tiffany says as she steps forward towards the desk of the General Manager.

"Under consideration? You have got to be kidding me! I'm the last survivor of the Hart Dungeon... the most talented Superstar on this brand... not to mention incredibly good looking and people don't laugh when I talk!" Tyson says as he cuts Tiffany off.

Tiffany rubs her soft lips together and rubs her soft and moist lips together, looking innocently at Tyson Kidd. "I know you're talented Tyson... but Mr. Long makes all the important decisions..." Tiffany replies as she steps around Tyson Kidd to once again step towards the desk.

"So what do you do then?" Tyson asks as he folds his arms.

"Oh...I do lots of important things..." Tiffany says with a sweet smile as she turns back to face Tyson Kidd. "I assist Mr. Long and I also make sure all the talent of ECW is absolutely satisfied."

"Oh really? Then how about making sure I'm satisfied... cause right now I'm not!" Tyson Kidd snaps.

Tiffany timidly bites down on her bottom lip "Ummm...well what would you like?" Tiffany asks.

Tyson pauses for a long moment, "How about you showing me the respect I deserve... I'm sure you know what I'm talking about..."

Tiffany raises an eyebrow and presses her soft lips tongue before she slowly shakes her blonde haired head "No...I'm afraid I don't know..." Tiffany says with a soft, sweet smile.

"Oh right... a blond haired woman with a rack like yours doesn't know what I'm talking about..." Tyson smirks as he steps towards Tiffany.

Tiffany shakes her head once again and bites down on her bottom lip "No...I'm sorry, I don't know..."

"Then why are you checking out my package?" Tyson says as he makes more of Tiffany looking downward than she intends.

Tiffany cutely laughs and blushes "I wasn't...ummm..."

"Yeah you were..." Tyson smirks, "Which explains why your job is making sure the talent is absolutely satisfied..."

Tiffany lightly rubs her lips together "Well...I suppose I could do that, if you want me to..." Tiffany replies with an innocent smile on her face.

"It's your job ain't it?" Tyson smirks as he begins to take off his leather vest. Tiffany sweetly smiles and nods her head as she takes a step forward to Tyson Kidd and proceeds to kneel down in front of the talented ECW newcomer as he tosses his leather vest down onto the floor. Tyson lifts up his t-shirt and pulls it up over his head as Tiffany begins to unbutton and unzip his jeans. Tyson drops his t-shirt on top of his vest while he kicks his sneakers off one at a time. Tiffany adorably licks her lips and glances up at Tyson Kidd as she finishes lowering the zipper on his jeans and starts to push them down from his muscular, tanned waist with an eager smile on her face. Tyson's nicely thick cock falls out of his jeans as Tiffany pulls them down from his waist and his shaft is already starting to harden by the time Tiffany brings her right hand to it. As the blond haired beauty begins to stroke his cock to help it get fully hardened, Tyson steps out of his jeans.

Tiffany opens her wet and warm mouth before she lowers her blonde haired head to nicely swallow the upper half of his cock with her lips pressed perfectly against his meaty shaft. "Mmmmm..." Tiffany moans as she starts to slowly and smoothly bob her head on his cock.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Tyson moans as Tiffany bobs her head at a nice easy pace on the upper half of his cock. Tyson reaches down and starts to unbutton Tiffany's white vest-like top. He gets the top two buttons undone but he's unable to unbutton the lower buttons. Tiffany closes her beautiful eyes as she presses her soft lips tighter around his shaft and begins to bob her head at a quicker pace, taking his shaft deeper into her mouth. Tiffany tenderly slaps her wet tongue against the bottom side of his thick shaft.

"Ohhhh yeah.... mmmm.." Tyson moans as Tiffany smacks her tongue against his thick cock as she bobs her head more quickly. After she removes her left hand from his cock Tiffany unbuttons the remaining buttons of her vest-like top, freeing her large, round tits in the process. Tiffany rocks forward on her knees, causing her vest-like top to slip open and completely expose her large and nicely ripe tits as she continues her work her excellent mouth on his cock.

"Ahhh... ohhh..." Tyson moans as he again reaches down and he begins to fondle Tiffany's tits as she continues to suck and slurp on his cock. Tiffany sits up higher on her knees and smoothly twists her head on Tyson's cock, grinding her wet and moist lips against his shaft, delicately placing her hands onto his muscular waist.

"Ohhhh yeah... you're really good at this..." Tyson moans as he continues to feel up Tiffany's tits as she rocks on her knees and continues to blow him. Tiffany sweetly laughs and glances up at Tyson Kidd as she works her wet tongue to the head of his shaft before she smoothly lifts her head from his cock. Tyson Kidd smirks down at Tiffany as some saliva drips from her lips as she slips off her vest-like top. Tyson licks his lips as he watches as Tiffany gets up from the floor and pushes down her skirt at the same time. Tiffany cutely blushes as she steps out of her short black skirt, allowing Tyson to view her smoothly shaved, hot pussy. Tyson smirks as Tiffany steps backward towards the desk inside of the office and lifts herself on to it. Tyson then walks over to Tiffany as she leans back a bit while she spreads her legs, which allows the last survivor of the Hart Dungeon to step between them and push his thick, hard cock into her hot, shaved and tight pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh...." Tiffany moans as she closes her eyes, feeling the pressure of Tyson's thick cock invading her tight and wet pussy before he starts to steadily thrust his cock into her wet and smoothly shaved pussy.

"Mmmmm..." Tyson presses his teeth together as he places his hands on Tiffany's waist while he thrusts his cock in and out of her wet pussy at a nice, steady pace.

Tiffany tilts her blonde haired head back slightly as she smoothly rocks on the edge of the desk while Tyson Kidd pumps his cock steadily into her wet and tight pussy. "Ohhhh...ohhhhh yeah!"

"Mmmm ahhh yeah you like that don't you..." Tyson Kidd grunts his question as he begins to increase the pace of his thrusts as he fucks the blond haired beauty on the desk of Theodore Long.

"Ohhhh yeah...ohhhhh!" Tiffany moans, pressing her soft lips together as she rocks smoothly on the desk while Tyson deeply slams his cock into her pussy.

"Ahhh... mmmm.... awww..." Tyson moans as he drives his cock harder and faster into Tiffany's hot pussy. Tiffany bites down gently on her bottom lip as she wraps her gorgeously smooth and tanned legs around his muscular waist as he drives his cock deeper into her wet pussy.

"Ahhh... aww..." Tyson lifts Tiffany up off of the desk and begins to bounce her up and down on his cock as he continues to fuck her.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhh yeah Tyson!" Tiffany moans as she wraps her arms around his neck and starts to rapidly bounce up and down on his cock, feeling his shaft deeply ramming into her pussy.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm fuck... ahh..." Tyson moans as he drives his cock deeply into Tiffany's pussy while she bounces on his rock hard cock. Tiffany eagerly rocks her body forward against Tyson Kidd's cock as she rapidly lifts and lowers her body, causing her large, juicy tits to bounce with her momentum. Tyson adjusts how he's holding Tiffany as her bouncing tits smack against his now sweat coated chest. Tyson's cock starts to throb inside of Tiffany's hot wet pussy as he steps quickly backward towards the couch inside of the office where he sits down.

Tiffany tosses her flowing blonde hair back as she sharply grinds her pussy down on his cock as she rapidly bounces up and down on his cock, now able to control how fast she moves on his cock with Tyson sitting down on the couch. "Ohhhh...ohhhh yeah!"

"Ahhhh... mmmm yeah.... ahhh fuck..." Tyson grits his teeth as he tries to stop his cock from throbbing as Tiffany bounces quickly on his cock while at the same time grinding herself on his shaft. Tiffany closes her eyes as she rocks back and forth swiftly on Tyson Kidd's throbbing cock, while smoothly bobbing up and down on his cock, her nicely rounded ass smacking down on his muscular legs.

"Ahhhh... mmmm fuck... ohhh damn..." Tyson groans as he starts to cum inside of Tiffany's hot, wet pussy as she bounces on his pulsating shaft.

Tiffany licks her lips and gently slides her hands against his muscular chest as she feels his cum rushing into her wet, warm pussy. "Ohhhh..." Tiffany moans.

"Ohhhh ahhh... awww... damn..." Tyson moans as Tiffany grinds herself on his cock as he finishes cumming.

Tiffany slowly comes to a stop on his cock and leans down to gently kiss his muscular, slightly sweat coated chest. "Mmmm..."

"Now... that was satisfying..." Tyson says with a smirk.

Tiffany lifts her beautiful eyes and smiles "I'm glad I could help out..."

-END-