Ain't Nothing Like The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was possible that she would come right there and then and she pulled back and gasped for the cool night air. He wanted to know if she was close to coming and she could only nod her head in response, the vibrations of the opening doors of ecstasy running like mini-quakes right to the very core her being. His smile dazzled her as he held her head in both hands and as his cock slid between the soft globes of her breasts, as small as that feature of her was.

Now he stood them both up and hugged her close and tightly. This was a timeless sort of embrace, naked body to naked body, bare breast to bare breast, pubes to pubes. The kiss began again and she felt her nipples so hard against his chest. She felt his nipples, small but defined, against the softness of her own skin. This was a defining point for any two people sharing a passionate embrace; this was the mark of deeper power, for this was no simple gesture at all. Their arms snaked around each other and their tongues met in a dance. Saliva mixed with saliva to produce a combustible mixture of moisture, the flames would appear deep in their bodies and move as though Shiva had granted them the right to dance that dance, which was not that far from the truth anyway.

Now his hands came down and held the flesh of her buttocks in a firm grasp and he pulled her even closer. Was it possible to get physically closer to anyone in a hug, she doubted that. She was still pondering the physics of their embrace when she became aware that his cock was right at the entrance to her cunt, it's bulbous tip nestling into what was left of her trimmed bush, just where her wetness was running out of her body. His large hands now held her up supporting her torso via her buttocks as his cock twitched right there, near paradise road.

She pushed down, wanting to absorb him into her, wanting so badly to feel that filled-up feeling she knew she was about to experience. All that her pushing really achieved though was to spread her butt-cheeks even wider apart than they had been and she could feel one his fingers going into her butt, deeper with each of her wriggles. Ordinarily this alone was enough to make her come for it was a favored thing, to be held by her lover, to be kissed, cock to cunt and fingers probing her butt, breast to breast. She imagined that even their shoulders were connected in some sort of dance. It was sublime and she knew that this one embrace was what had been calling her in her connection to this man, without knowing him something deep in her psyche had called her to this. He wanted to go into her slowly, he said, he wanted her to experience his entry into her portal millimeter by millimeter.

He wanted this so that by the time he was fully inside of her she would begin to experience the first waves of orgasm and they would break again and again on her personal shore. Her legs were locked around his torso and her arms held him tightly. After a few more words they returned to the moaning kiss and then, without warning, he was sliding into her, his cock was like a rocket escaping gravity and finding the heavens. She could feel her eyes rolling back in their sockets and, even though only a fraction of his cock was in her, the wave was beginning to grow and flow. Time was no longer a concept, the outside world was just that, outside. Negativity was expunged from their ether and replaced with vitality, the universe stood still for that instant.

She felt his arms beginning to shake a little and she came to. He was still supporting her entire weight, even as she was slumped into his arms in a sort of post-orgasmic swirl. Now the fact of his cock inside her became a focal point of any awareness. The build-up to this point in time had been so very intense that she almost lost the sense of it happening.

Thinking back on this event much later, she realized that she had begun to come as his cock slid into her and when she tried to recall those few precious seconds, it seemed that they had evaporated through a sieve in her conscious mind. The best she was able to do afterward was remember that he had not even fully entered her when she began to lose it in the cauldron of her orgasm. The physical moment had been so exquisite and had seemingly gone on for what seemed like quite some time but the reality was that it had lasted perhaps only a few seconds. Over the expanse of her own body she gazed toward the physical connection between them and all she could really make out was part of the cylinder of his cock joining them. From the bush that surrounded his member to the wispy clump of her own pubic patch she could see the pink flesh that connected their innards. It was quite a sight and she all she could think of was that she wanted him to be all the way inside of her, she wanted that fulfillment so very badly and her body still shook and jerked somewhat spasmodically in the is post-orgasmic swirl.

When she finally mustered up the energy to speak, she heard her own voice as though it were some distance away. The pleading tone in it was fitting since she so badly wanted more of him, of this, of the connectivity of the act. Her voice sounded a bit dis-embodied as she asked him to fill her up completely. She knew that he had not yet come and she imagined that he would want to share some of that nirvana with her. Even as she thought that though, she knew that he was going to be very different from most of the men that she had traveled this route with.

He looked right deep into her eyes and without a word he ids-engaged and extracted that beautiful hardness from her wet softness. She groaned at this, it was very far from what she really wanted, the opposite in fact, but she now had to go along with him and what he wanted. He would ultimately not be able to resist the dreaminess of her cunt and she knew that. It had its own deeply drawn power that she knew no person, no matter what their sexual persuasion, could possibly resist forever once they had tasted its nectar and come into its gravitational pull.

Almost as soon as she had thought that she knew that it was the wrong way to be thinking. Knew that because she had correctly surmised that he was different in many interesting ways and knew it also because she guessed that he was going to go about things in his own way and not succumb to any peremptory desire that she was bold enough to vocalize. Now he requested that she get on her hands and knees so that he could see her ass more fully. That was good to her way of thinking since she loved to be fucked from behind and surely he was going to get her ready for that once she had assumed the desired position.

Deftly she switched poses so that the globes of her buttocks face him. She asked him if she was in the right position for him, the one he wanted but almost before she completed the query she felt his right hand slap the right buttock, hard. Oh it stung, how it stung! A moan escaped her lips and with that her launched yet another of these flat-trajectory blows but this time onto the other buttock. He would, he told her in a firm voice, instruct her when she could make any sounds at all and he wanted her to understand that very clearly indeed.

With the pain still sounding in her mind, she just nodded her understanding. Oh he liked that, and he told her so, told her that she was beginning to get it the right way. With that he delivered two more swift and stinging blows to her buttocks. It was so silly but all she could think of was how the marks of his fingers would be imprinted on her flesh and how good this felt. She would not allow herself to speculate on what was to follow though, for that would inflame her beyond a controllable stage.

He stood back and she could feel the emptiness around her where once she had enjoyed the presence of the warmth of his body. Now he wanted her to bring her hands behind her and to hold the flesh of her buttocks. Yes, that was it, he wanted to see that glorious and usually hidden space that lay between her buttocks.

Now a surge of embarrassment welled up in her, as she had never done that for anyone before this very evening. Once, she recalled later, she had bent over in front of a mirror and attempted to get this view but it was one that was restricted to the gaze of another, it was not for her own viewing. How could it be that people had been created with certain parts of their own bodies not visible to themselves? It seemed to be so disappointing for that to be reality and she was so involved in this thought that it startled her when she felt his tongue down there.

Could it be possible that he was rimming her? Her breath caught and the raggedness returned as she succumbed to this sublime delight. Not once had she ever been with a man who had done this to her with sincere passion. Usually there was a perfunctory lick or two but even as he began to tongue her there she knew that he was going to go much further with her and s deep and guttural sound escaped her.

The buttocks, he wanted her to hold them open for him, right open so that he could lick her there. He had, it seemed, and returned to an earlier part of the evening with these very acts but she did not mind that. She obliged hastily and felt faint as his tongue went back to the perimeter of that intimate opening. The warm and moist snake that it was delved and probed and she could swear that her asshole was opening up to him as though it had its own relationship with his mouth.

This was only similar to what he had done earlier in that it was his tongue licking her asshole, other than that she knew that he was passing an edge with this. He now added a finger to this mix and very softly began to caress the lips of her cunt as he reamed her with his tongue. Before very long she was once again perched on the edge of coming again and, as soon as she thought about that, she began to come again. This was a harder event and she rotated her buttocks against his face and hand and the sounds she was making grew more guttural and deep.

A spasmodic movement became part of it for her and she buried her face deeply into the pillow it had been reclining on, her hands tugging harder and harder on her own flesh. For a short time she feared that she was going to lose a conscious grip and pass-out. He must have sensed this because he stopped what he was doing and began to slap he buttocks again. He did this with his left hand for his right hand was still almost buried in her cunt and it moved in and out of her in a glorious fashion. As she began to slump over he pulled her back to the position he desired and then he began to probe her asshole with a finger.

No, it wasn't a finger but something smoother instead but she was way beyond caring what it was exactly. Truthfully she just wanted him to fuck her there and then, her ass, her explosively hot cunt, whatever he wanted she wanted to give to him. It was amazing that he could bring her to this submission through the power of pleasure rather than the fear and humiliation that previous lovers had used with her. This divide interested her so very deeply since she had dreamed of meeting a sexual match with someone who understood the definitions of these lines. Someone who knew that being brutal with her, while it did bring arousal to her, offered a boundary in the fear it generated and she could live without that boundary, live without the fear even as it excited her.

He told that he liked being able to see a finger in her cunt and another in her ass, both buried beyond the knuckles. He told her that there was so much for them to do and they had hardly begun and yet she had already come more than once and come hard as well. Now another torrent of thoughts crammed themselves through the portal of her mind and it was like her own sexual history in some weird sort of movie running on her own private screen. If only she could capture these images and have them to use at another time since they held everything that captivated her sexual mind. It took some other sensations to bring her back from the edge of this oblivion. Now she wondered just how long the reverie that had captivated her had gone on for, it seemed as though it had been absolutely ages and ages and yet it had probably been no more than just a couple of minutes!

Now he wanted her to look up and to look at him. She did and saw his cock twitching before her face. It looked very big to her but then she wanted it inside her so badly that even if it had been tiny she would still have wanted it inside of her. Her mouth opened and she began to lick the tip of it as she had done earlier. The rubbery heat of it was drawn into her mouth and she was drawn deeply into this act. So far he had been quite silent except for the occasional instructions he had given her but with the head of his cock being caressed he uttered a long and low sound.

A smile bloomed inside of her at this, she was finally getting to him in her own way and she found herself yearning for some sort of capitulation from him. He thrust into her mouth now, his hands holding her head, laced into her hair and this was an act of culmination for her. Experience had told her that once he began to do that he would not be able to hold back for very long. She had learned long before of the power she held in using her mouth in this way. Now she began to apply all the craft she had gleaned over the years to this singular act. Her tongue laved the head of his cock and sent sensations arching down the shaft of it.

His thrusts were now a little harder and deeper which she wanted badly since she had still not had his cock all the way inside of her! It was really too big to fit right inside of her mouth but she knew that she could hold it temporarily, long enough to bring him to the edge and then over it in a swooning and moaning dive. Her right hand reached for the staff of it and her left stroked the shaft up and down. The muscles of his center were tightening and she sensed his approaching orgasm. Oh she wanted that gush so badly! She wanted, no yearned for his explosion since she had already come three times.

The liquid he emitted would gush into her mouth and she knew that some of it would dribble out and down her face. She stared up at him now, watching for the tell-tale signs of his impending orgasm, wanting it as badly as she felt he wanted it and she felt that in a way she could easily find herself in those same throes again as the wave hit him. Now she sounded a deep tone in her head to add to the sensations he had to be feeling and she waited for it to happen. Oh God, he was literally fucking her mouth, thrusting deeply into her throat, saliva ran down her chin and she almost lost it a couple of times as things got harder and harder. At the very point at which she imagined him going over the edge she felt his cock leave her mouth and she felt him step away from her.

The deep disappointment that now seemed to overwhelm her was crushing. It was a heavy stroke for her to have to take and she emitted a sad little sound. Her eyes were closed and her head sank down to the pillow before her and almost began to cry. He should have come, she wanted him to, wanted his come in her mouth, wanted to pleasure him in that exact way at that time. Perhaps he had been playing with her all along, perhaps he did not really want her since it was beyond her understanding as to how he could resist what had been going on. A cloud of darkness settled on to her and her psyche seemed to shrivel inside her mind.

Now real tears welled up in her and she felt the darkness. She was unable to look up at him and certainly unable to ask him what was going on and why he was unable to come in her mouth, how he was able to resist all that pleasurable sensation was quite beyond her. As this negative cloud settled over her though, she felt him tugging her body again and she pulled away in a sulky fashion. She wanted to be left alone and she wanted him out of the room and away from her, she was sure of that! But he had his own mind and she had submitted to him for now she felt his hard cock settling once more into her cunt, felt all of it for the first time and she opened her eyes to stare up at him in a fashion that lacked comprehension.

He had maneuvered her onto her back and he was entering her in what could only be described as the missionary position, this ordinarily bored her to distraction. The instant she knew his cock was all the way inside of her though, she lost the negativity in a blinding flash of pleasure. They kissed again, a deep long and lingering kiss with their tongues meshed and with that he began to fuck her deeply.

The sadness of the moments before fled madly into the night and she began to lose herself again in the fucking when she saw his face and the obvious pleasure written large there. She was joyous now, realizing that he was not just treating her as a series of apertures and openings but he actually was making love to her. He held her quite tenderly even as his cock slammed into her and even as he thrust two fingers deep into her asshole. He asked her through his clenched teeth if she was into what they were doing and she laughed aloud with pleasure.

Oh she was into it, she would submit to anything he wanted she understood the power of the pleasure that he waved over her being like a wand. His cock came right out of her as he fucked her and then it slammed all the way back in and with it came such intense waves of pleasure that she found herself coming and coming again. It seemed improbable that he could do that again and again in such an unerring way, all the way out and then all the way in. His fingers in her butt seemed to be a guide and with them he moved her into just the right positions.

From a distance he could hear a woman screaming out to be fucked and with some shock she realized that it was her own voice that she was hearing. The voice sounded as though it belonged to a madwoman and she knew that at that instant that she was just that, mad with pleasure and surrender! Orgasmic waves washed over her and she marveled at herself as this went on, not believing that it was possible to come over and over again and to be submerged in such deep and constant pleasure. After some time she realized that he had entered her asshole as well and had thrust himself way into her rear portal even as he faced her and sucked on her tongue.

Without thinking her hand caressed herself and she sent herself into further paroxysms of delight that were deeply shaded as she realized that he was coming as well now, that he was gushing his load into her body. The recognition of that started yet another series of spasmodic delights for her and they screamed their pleasure together.

Finally he pulled back, his cock still buried deeply in her and he looked into her eyes and said, "Ain't nothing like the first time baby!"

She moaned in agreement, her febrile mind already thinking about the next time and the time after that. He sensed that and he told her to relax, to chill-out, they had not even really finished this first time, she was silly to think about the next one, she would, he insisted, concentrate on the present, this first time!

12