Air Force Base Lonliness

Story Info
Two dependants, spouses away, find what they are missing.
4.8k words
4.42
23.6k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that when I married Kelly, there would be times when we were apart for extended lengths. Such is the downside to marrying an Air Force officer. But that's okay because we loved each other and our bond was so strong that we could endure being apart for months at a time. Sexually, things were fast and furious when we first married. However as time went on and she advanced in rank, her away times increased which ultimately led to a decrease in our sex life. Once again, it was something I would have to endure. When she is away we often had phone sex, unless she is overseas in which case it becomes more costly so I resort to watching porn on the internet or late night premium channels. Eventually, with her being gone six months out of the year, my right hand became my best friend.

June of last year we got relocated to Gibbs AFB in Virginia. After a stint in the temporary living facilities, we got onto base housing and of course she was off to another base for assignment. This time she was going to Guam and would be gone for four straight months. To be honest, I was kind of looking forward to her leaving. We had been having a little strain lately in our marriage. I'm not sure what the cause was, but there was definitely an underlying tension between us. We weren't talking much and hadn't had sex in several weeks.

A couple of days after she left, I was out mowing the grass while our dog, Barley sat lazily on the front step, he never helped much. I was having trouble with the mower and had pushed it onto the sidewalk, squatted down and was trying to figure out what the problem was when I saw Barley jump up and trot behind me. I took this to mean someone was there so I turned and was greeted by the visage of a brunette who apparently had been out jogging.

She knelt down and greeted Barley and as she did, I got a great shot down her ample cleavage. She was wearing loose navy blue shorts with spandex underneath and a Tar Heels top. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail and she had the iconic iPod ear phone buds in her ears. After rubbing Barley's head, which he loves, she looked up at me and smiled, which I returned. She then stood up and pulled her ear phones out and extended her right hand.

"Hi! I'm Ellen, I live down the way. Welcome to the neighborhood." She said enthusiastically. I took her hand which was soft and an intense desire to fuck this woman rose up within me, but I had to play it cool. After all, this chick could be the general's wife or something. I introduced myself as Rick and thanked her for her welcome, then presented Barley to her. "I meant to come over sooner, but I'm sure things have been really hectic, with moving in and all." She explained.

"Oh its okay and you're right. Moving is no fun." I said, wishing I could be a little smoother. She asked if my wife was home, which told me she had been spying on us or something, but I told her that Kelly was on TDY to Guam for four months. Ellen looked at me confused for a second and then started laughing. I immediately knew the reason for this and said with a smile, "Yes, I'm the Air Force wife in this case." We both laughed and she told me that it was rare but happens that the woman is the one in the service.

"Ted, my husband, is in Afghanistan right now so I know how you feel." She told me. Devious thoughts crept into my head after she revealed this. There were always rumors amongst the spouses that things went on, on base while the husbands were away but I had never been witness to any of that. There was a moment of silence and I said, "So you like to work out?"

"Oh yes." She explained. "I like to keep in shape." No doubt, I thought to myself as I checked out her figure. "I see you like it too." She said with a smile and instantly I felt like an asshole. I apologized profusely and lied, telling her I was checking out her ensemble. She just laughed and said, "It's okay, Rick. I know how it gets...all that time away." She trailed off as she said this. "Listen, if you would like, we could start running together and I can show you the base. There is a great track not far from here that has work out stations." I thought this was a great idea as I am an avid exerciser and agreed to meet her early the next morning. "Well it was nice to meet you, see you in the morning!" She said and started jogging toward what I assumed was her house which was a few houses down. I stared at her perfect ass as she crossed the street and headed down the road. I had no problems that night thinking of something to jerk off to; I didn't need the internet or anything.

The next morning I was brimming with anticipation. I got up early, showered, and put on my work out clothes which was spandex shorts and a Stanford t-shirt. As soon as I got outside, there was Ellen, leaning up against the communal mail boxes, stretching her legs. She was wearing loose black shorts and a white tank top with a sports bra underneath. Her hair was in a pony tail again and she was sporting a sweatband around her head. "Morning Rick! Yard looks nice." I told her thanks and for her to lead the way. We jogged down the sidewalks toward the heart of the base. The roar of jets could be heard in the distance as we got to the track. It was indeed a really nice one and there were several joggers already on it. Intermittently along the path were various exercise stations with instructions. Ellen explained that she has always wanted to do the exercises but some of them require two people and now she could complete them all with me here.

So we began our workout at the first station which was pull ups. Neither of us had a problem completing the recommended number and went to the next station. We repeated this process until we got to the last station which was for sit-ups. She got down on her back and brought her knees up and asked if I would hold her feet so I did. Ellen began her sit-ups and I suddenly realized that her loose short leg had fallen back a bit and I had a clear shot up it. She wasn't wearing the black spandex today and I could clearly see white panties underneath her shorts. Instantly my dick started to get hard as I stared at the whiteness. I didn't realize it but she had stopped doing her crunches, sat up, and pulled her short leg back up. Once again I felt like a jerk off, but she didn't say anything and we got up and continued our routine.

After an exhausting workout we walked home, stopping by the shoppette and grabbing a couple of waters. Once back in our neighborhood, we parted once we got to her house and I headed home to shower. As I soaped up my body, all I could think about was the up-short view I had. Was it intentional? I seriously doubted it and told myself that Ellen was a very nice woman and I shouldn't ruin a potential friendship by letting my dick call the shots. I settled in for the rest of the day and relaxed from the morning's events. Around five in the afternoon, right after Kelly called me for a bit the doorbell rang. I went to see who was bothering me and there was Ellen, dressed in a bright yellow summer dress which showed off her cleavage. She looked absolutely radiant with her hair down and all cleaned up.

"Hi Rick, you busy?" She asked me with a smile. I told her of course not and asked what was up. "Well, since our 'husbands' are gone, I thought maybe you would like to have dinner at my house." Deep down I knew this was probably going to be a bad idea and for a second I considered turning down her offer, but my desires took over and I accepted it. I got my shoes on and followed her down the street to her house, which was exactly the same floor plan as ours.

The first thing I saw upon entering was a picture of her and her husband on the mantle. I wondered to myself if this guy knew that his wife had some strange guy in his house right now while he was out defending the country. Their house was very nicely decorated and I took a seat on the beige sectional in the living room. She had gone into the kitchen and when she came out told me to follow her out back. Their backyard was magnificently decorated and they had a nice patio set. I sat down in one of the cushioned wrought iron chairs that were at the patio table and Ellen handed me a beer, then sat across from me. We exchanged small talk for a while, telling each other what bases we had lived on, our home towns, and what each of our spouses did. Ellen put her beer down and said, "Listen Rick, this is kind of embarrassing, but I wanted to apologize for something." I was a bit confused but said 'ok'. She laughed a little and looked down at her feet. "Usually, when I work out I wear spandex under my shorts. Well I didn't have any clean this morning, because I'm lazy sometimes, and I didn't realize until I was done doing my crunches that I was flashing you my panties the whole time. So, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

I actually hadn't felt uncomfortable, in fact it turned me on but I couldn't tell her that. I wanted to make her not feel so bad about it so I laughed a little and said, "Oh it's no big deal, trust me it's nothing I haven't seen before, and I figured you hadn't realized it. I actually moved a little so that the oncoming joggers couldn't see anything." The last part was a bit of a lie, but I hoped it would have my intended effect.

She smiled, thanked me for doing that, and said, "I'm just glad I wore panties this time." At this point I was starting to think she was teasing me, but maybe she was just feeling the same thing I was. Her husband had been gone for several months and she must get just as horny as I do. I laughed at her comment and sarcastically snapped my fingers and said 'darn'. The rest of the night was spent exchanging ambiguous sexual innuendos but never going beyond that. We had a wonderful pasta dish for dinner and spent the rest of the night out back drinking beers and chatting. Whenever she got up to go to the kitchen, I would stare at her ass and could just make out that she was wearing a g-string.

My cock was hard for most of the night and I was getting a buzz. It was getting late and my dick was getting impatient so around ten I told her that I had to get going. I thanked her for the lovely evening and headed home. As soon as I got inside I say on the couch and released my greedy dick and satisfied it, shooting several ropes on my leg, the whole time envisioning her riding it. I looked over at Barley who didn't pay attention to my masturbatory practices and said, "If I'm not careful old boy, I'm going to end up fucking around on mom." I woke up the next morning with a hangover.

Over the next few weeks, Ellen and I began to do more together. She introduced me to several of the other military wives and showed me around base and the local town. We exercised almost daily and had lunch at each other's house. In the first week of July we decided to go to the pool and swim some laps to change up our repertoire. She wore a conservative yellow bikini that accentuated her quite nicely. Once we were done with laps we hung out in the shallow area. The pool was packed with kids, moms, and life guards.

After a while, Ellen said, "Have you noticed that this same kid..." She pointed to a figure under water near her. "...has been swimming underwater near me a lot?" I actually hadn't noticed it, but now that she mentioned it, it did seem odd. I put my swim goggles on and dropped down to see what was up. It didn't take long to figure out what was going on. I looked at Ellen's pelvic area and her bikini, apparently, was sheer under water and her bush could clearly be seen. No wonder this kid was checking it out, what a treat for a kid going through puberty. I found myself staring at it too, somewhat amused to discover that she didn't shave. It wasn't a huge bush or anything; in fact it was quite sexy. I surfaced and told her we should go. She kept asking me what was up, but I told her that I would explain it later. We went to our perspective changing rooms and met out by my car. Once we got inside she asked me what was up.

This was a difficult thing, because I didn't want to embarrass her, but at the same time I'm guessing she didn't realize what was going on. "Well, I'm going to be perfectly honest with you, and please don't get offended." I told her. She said that of course she wouldn't and I could tell her anything. "It seems that your bikini is transparent under water, and that kid was checking out your..." I explained but couldn't find the right word.

She got a look of shock on her face. "My bush?" She asked and I nodded affirmatively. "Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed." She said and put her head in her hands.

"Hey, don't worry about it. It was just some kid whose day you probably made." I said lightheartedly, but all she said was to take her home. I felt stupid for telling her, and realized maybe I should have lied and said I didn't see anything. But at the same time I felt she should know so she didn't do it again. We didn't speak for the short drive home and after I dropped her off I went to my house and showered. A little later Ellen came over after showering and asked if she could talk to me. I agreed and we sat down in my living room.

"I'm really sorry about how I acted earlier, I was just really embarrassed." She said sheepishly. I hardly noticed though because she was wearing a white tank top and denim shorts. I could easily make out the outline of her bra around her ample breasts. Her shorts were high, but not trailer trash high.

"Like I said Ellen, you made some kids day. Really, that happens a lot I'm sure." I said, trying to comfort her.

"I'm not embarrassed about the kid, but that you saw it."

"What? Hey, like I said a few weeks ago about the panty thing, it's nothing I haven't seen. I mean it's been a while since Kelly, well you know didn't shave." I said, feeling a bit awkward.

Ellen's eyes lit up. "So, your wife, you know shaves down there?"

"Oh yeah, she has for a long time now."

"See, that's why I'm embarrassed. I feel like I'm so far behind when it comes to that." She said with a sigh, and I liked where this conversation was going.

"Well, why don't you give it a whirl?" I suggested.

"Oh no, I'm so scared. I tried once and ended up cutting myself. How does Kelly do it? Does she go to a place or does she do it on her own?" Ellen asked.

I laughed, because I wasn't sure how she would respond to my answer. "Well, actually I do it for her." And her jaw dropped. "I mean, I don't do the whole Brazilian thing, but I help her out. It's actually quite sensual." Ellen just sat there with a look of shock on her face.

"So, does it like turn her on when you do it?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, every time." I said and my dick began to expand in my khaki shorts. I noticed Ellen squeeze her legs together and wondered if she was getting aroused too.

"So, you guys like, you know, make love afterward?"

"Most of the..." I started but was cut off.

"Oh my god, I'm so nosy. It's none of my business, so sorry." She interrupted and stood up. I could see the faint shadow of her hard nipples through her tank top.

"It's okay, seriously, were good friends. I don't mind sharing this information if it helps." And she sat back down instantly. I continued, "We have great sex afterward, because there is such a build up to it."

"What do you mean?" She asked, hungry for intimate details, but I wasn't going to give them to her right away, I wanted to get her really going. I resigned to myself that if this happens, then that's that.

"Well, there is a lot of inadvertent touching and brushing against...places while it's done. She gets very wet while I do it." I explained. At first I wasn't going to use the word 'wet' but I wanted to move into a more risqué vernacular to see if I could push things a bit further.

"Oh my god, I'll bet she does." Ellen said and began to rock her knees back and forth. Her breathing was a bit heavier. "So, how do you do it? I mean what is your method?"

"I shave everything up top first and then move down to around her...you know the..." I stumbled.

"Her pussy, it's okay to say that word around me Rick, were both adults." Ellen said in a somewhat impatient tone.

Fuck it, I thought to myself and said, "Okay, then I shave around her pussy lips as best I can and around the area below that and around her...ass." Once again I thought about a different word than ass, but Ellen apparently wanted me to be straight forward.

"So you do get it all then?"

"I try, but there is always something left. I think you have to use wax to get it all, and I am in no way doing that." I explained as Ellen grimaced when I said the word wax. She asked me a few more questions about what type of razor and shaving gel I use and whether I put anything on after that. Then I dropped a bomb on her and said, "I use all the same stuff on her that she does on me." Kelly liked to shave me also, or at least she did when things were a bit better. Again, Ellen's jaw dropped at this revelation and she asked if I was really shaved. "Well, not right now because she is gone, but yeah she likes the way it feels."

"Wow, I had no idea guys did that kind of thing." Ellen said with a tone of discovery. I sarcastically asked her if she has ever heard of the 'internet' and she gave me the finger. "I mean with guys there is just so much more that could get nicked, it seems really dangerous."

"I've never been cut; Kelly is really good at it."

"How does she shave your...well you know down around the base of...?" And this time it was Ellen who stumbled.

"My dick Ellen, you can say that word around me, were both adults." I said with a wink. Speaking of dicks, mine was rock hard as this moment. "She just pulls it to the side and shaves the base. She also shaves around my balls."

"Do you ever, you know get hard from that?"

"Are you kidding? I get hard just thinking about it." I fired back, not thinking about the insinuation I was making.

"Oh really?" She said and sat up a bit and looked at my crotch. This was a dangerous area we were moving into, but I said to myself, fuck it.

"Really." I told her and flexed my dick which made the fabric of my shorts rise up a bit. She put her hand over her mouth and began to laugh.

"I guess you do." She said, staring at my shorts. After a few seconds of silence she asked, "So, what kind of...well I mean..." She sighed and I could tell that she was internally struggling with how far she wanted this to go. "What do you guys usually do...you know, after you're done...or while you're doing it."

"You mean...to each other?" I asked. She put the tip of her thumb in her mouth and just nodded. I could tell that she was extremely aroused as her knees continued to rock back and forth. This was the point of no return in my mind, and I decided to cross it so I leaned forward and said, "Well, if I'm shaving her usually when I'm done ill rinse her pussy off, dry it, and then spread her lips with my fingers and run my tongue over her clit."

"Oh my, then what?" She asked and began to rock back and forth with her legs squeezed together.

"Then, she is so wet by this point that two of my fingers slip insider her effortlessly and I slowly finger fuck her while I eat her out until she comes." My cock yearned to be freed. Ellen closed her eyes and began to breathe heavier as her rocking motion continued.

"Then...?"

"Then I take her to the bed, lay her down and slip my hard cock into her, and fuck her brains out until I come." I answered as I moved a hand down and rubbed the head of my cock through my shorts. Ellen's eyes were still closed as she masturbated hands fee, so she couldn't see what I was doing.

"Do you come inside of her?" She asked.

"Sometimes. Sometimes I like to pull out and watch it land on her pussy. Sometimes I pull out and shove my dick in her mouth and come there."

12