Aircraft Sleuth

Story Info
Cheryl cleverly exposes and makes cheaters pay.
3.6k words
4.24
42.8k
23
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,773 Followers

When you've been cheated upon once you become suspicious – at least I did. My first husband Jay, who I thought was the love of my life when I got married at the ripe old age of twenty two, was not who I thought he was when it came to the issue of fidelity. It retrospect, he was probably cheating on me for years before I finally caught him red handed. The only really good thing that he did for me was to give me my wonderful daughter Belinda (I wanted more kids but couldn't conceive again).

Thankfully I had a protective older brother, Tom, who is a lawyer because Jay tried every trick in the book to minimize my payout, including trying for sole custody of nine year old Belinda probably only to hurt me since he could no more take care of a nine year old girl than win the U. S. Open. Tom not only blunted his attacks but somehow convinced the slut he had been banging when I caught him to testify against him rather than support his lie that he was always faithful.

The coup de grace in the divorce proceeding was Belinda's tearful testimony that she would run away before she would spend a day alone with her father. Even the crusty old judge was himself moved to tears by her performance. He awarded me sole custody, fifty percent of our assets, prepaid child support of $300,000, and alimony that was one half of the difference between our earnings for three years. I was happy as a pig in poop, but not nearly as happy as Belinda, or Tom (who never liked Jay).

The last few years of my marriage to Jay I hadn't felt particularly sexy, more due to his studied indifference than to a real lack of sex appeal. Nevertheless, once divorce proceedings started I joined a gym and also started coaching Belinda's volleyball team (I played in college, and was a pretty decent six foot tall striker) and played in a coed adult league.

It was only two months into my new life when I started to get hit on constantly by any guy five foot eleven or taller (unfortunately, because I was attracted to a few of them, most shorter guys were intimidated by my height), married or single. I definitively shut down the married guys – no way that I was going to do to some other woman what had been done to me – and put off the single guys until after my divorce was final.

One guy in particular – Austen, a single six foot six inch striker on another team in our volleyball league but who was gentlemanly enough to tone down his play in the co-ed league, even though with a wicked smile on my face I blasted him a few times with my spikes – interested me, was very persistent, and very "out there" in his comments. Every time that I saw him he asked me about my divorce. Six days before my divorce was final when his team had just finished the game before my team's he was as direct as possible.

"So, Cheryl – from our last conversation it seems that your divorce date should be coming up soon," he said with a wide grin as he toweled the sweat off of his brow.

"If you must know, it's in six days," I grinned back. "Why so interested?"

"Because as a typical horny male around a beautiful sexy woman I'd love to ring your chimes; and since our teams play a day after your divorce is final I'd like to make a little wager," he snickered.

"First of all, I'm probably ten years older than you are, so why would you be interested in me; and secondly it seems that I take you to task every time we play against you so you haven't impressed me enough to let you 'ring my chimes' as you so pompously put it," I snickered back.

"Then I'm sure that you'll be up for my bet," he wickedly smiled.

"I doubt it, but let's hear it," I chuckled.

"If my team wins, and if you get no more than two spikes that are winners, you go away with me for a three day weekend at a four star resort. If your team wins or if you get more than two spikes for winners I buy your entire team dinner at the restaurant of your choice," he sneered.

I shouldn't have looked at his crotch. "He probably has falsies," I said to myself as his crotch started to elevate as he proposed the bet. "Sure, sucker," I responded.

Embarrassingly, he called over the sixty year old coach of my team and had him be the witness as we shook hands on the deal. After he exited with a toothy grin my coach asked me "Cheryl, do you know who Austen is?"

"He's a financial planner or stock and bond manager, or something like that, I think," I responded.

"No, I mean as far as volleyball is concerned?"

"No...not really. He's a pretty decent player, but I never thought that he had any real creds in volleyball," I replied, puzzled by the question.

"He was an All-American at the NCAA champion his senior year in college and didn't go pro in Europe only because he was also smart and started his own hedge fund. He plays at one quarter speed in our league just for socialization and to stay in shape. I hope that you really like him, because you're going on a three day weekend with him, and his team will kick our butts," the coach guffawed.

I played really shitty the first game that night because I was preoccupied with having been duped – while excited at the same time. The second and third games, however, I played as well as I had ever played in this league given my thirty five year old body.

My divorce was final, and I had a celebratory dinner with Tom and his wife Sue and daughter Jeannie, Belinda, and my parents, the next Friday. The next Saturday before the volleyball game against Austen's team I was as psyched as I had ever been since college for a game because of the stakes and Austen's confident smile. After we lost the first game 25-5 and Austen blocked every single one of my spikes the coach told all of my teammates about the bet. They took it good naturedly but made me sit the second game so that Austen wouldn't totally dominate (he could have beat us in the first game by himself), so that we lost only 25-19, meaning that there was no third, tie-breaker set.

After the second game a smiling Austen came up to me and said "How about the weekend of the 28th – the volleyball season will be over and we can go to that new resort near Springfield Friday through Sunday, returning Monday morning?"

"I should really cancel the bet because you hustled me," I snickered. Then I looked at his bulging crotch again, and since I hadn't been laid in the six months the divorce had been proceeding I unconsciously licked my lips, and continued, "but since I don't welch on bets even when duped, that sounds like a plan."

Austen called me every other day for the next two weeks ostensibly to talk about plans (I made arrangements for Belinda to stay with Tom and his family that weekend, something that she was thrilled about). I looked forward to Austen's calls. He picked me up in his Maserati – specially modified to fit his frame. I had to repack because there wasn't room for a large suitcase. "You're not going to need many clothes anyway," he chuckled as I groused about that, causing me to soak my panties.

I had heard the term "fuck fest" many times before that trip. However, I didn't have any real world experience as to what it meant before that weekend. Now I think that I have a real good idea. From within about ten minutes after we entered our luxurious room in the resort it seemed that except for eating, showering, some (very little) sleeping, and two aborted attempts at swimming and exercising, we were fucking and sucking the entire time.

Austen didn't just ring my chimes – he melted them down. It seemed like his cock fit my pussy perfectly and he really knew how to use it. He also had mastered the art of sucking one of my nipples while twisting the other at the same time that he was fingering my ass and fucking me – a true multitasker. I know that I passed out twice during the weekend – my first times ever from sex. The pleasure-giving wasn't one sided, however. In some positions I did my best to squeeze his cock with my pc muscles while simultaneously fondling his heavy balls, much to his pleasure.

I was so sore, and my mind so flooded with endorphins, that I really couldn't work the Monday that I got back, or even Tuesday morning.

If this story were to have a fairy tale ending, despite our age difference I would have married Austen and continued to get mind blowing sex every week of my life. However despite a mutual sexual attraction, our relationship never matured into a true romantic one, and after almost two years of by far the best sex of my life we mutually called it off because I was interested in getting a father figure for Belinda – which Austen was not – and he was interested in having kids – which I couldn't give him even if I wanted to.

*************

I was very careful in dating after Austen and I called it quits, looking for exactly the right guy. By then my self-confidence was sky high because my body looked the most sultry that it ever had, a young hunk had been sexually attracted to me for almost two years, and I was someone whose beauty and sexuality increased as I aged. Therefore, I truly had my pick of men. I settled on Trent, a charming and charismatic guy that I met on the community tennis courts who was a year younger than I was.

Trent and I got married about three years after Austen and I called it quits. Before we married, however, I was crystal clear with Trent about my views on fidelity, graphically told him about my situation with Jay, and made him sign a pre-nup that was harsh under only one circumstance – if one of us cheated. He offered a little resistance, but eventually signed.

Belinda liked Trent OK, although she wasn't bowled over by him. However, he was kind to Belinda even though not warm and solicitous, and respected the fact that he wasn't her biological father and only reasoned with her, rather than ordering her around. At that point Belinda was fifteen, and of course had the typical teenage problems and angst.

**************

Trent and I had a good marriage, even if not one for the storybooks, for about seven years. The sex was good, if not entirely fulfilling (and certainly not like it was with Austen). Belinda, who was a star in her field, got a good job in Paris after she graduated with honors from Northwestern with a double major in economics and French, and moved there in the summer after graduation.

It was about the time that Belinda moved that I started having misgivings about Trent. There was no one thing that I could put my finger on but a more than slight (though not dramatic) decrease in his energy level during sex, and a preoccupation with keeping everything about his iPhone secret (including a biometric lock on the phone, and keeping it in his safe at home when he went to bed), were two of several red flags. I questioned him about it; he gave plausible explanations but they just didn't seem entirely kosher.

Belinda had lived in France for about a year when Trent and I made plans to go see her before he continued to business meetings. At that point my suspicions were heightened and I had a plan on how to get access to his iPhone. Trent was a sound sleeper on plane trips – although I'm one of those people who can't sleep at all, as was clear from a trip that we had taken together to Australia about three years ago.

We were sitting next to each other in the tourist section of a 747 on the port side of the fuselage, with me on the aisle. Trent had grumbled that we didn't get business class tickets but I lied to him and told him that they were sold out and I really wanted that flight because of its convenience. I had determined that the first class upper deck – the most expensive seats, and those most remote from the tourist section – was only half full, something important to me. I packed all essentials in my carry-on bag, and had only clothes in my checked bag.

About two hours into our flight, Trent – just like he did on all of our long flights – nodded off. Actually, it was more than that. He had worked hard the previous day, and he was essentially stone cold out. Once I determined that he was in la-la land, I fished his iPhone out of his sport jacket pocket, gently and carefully put his right index finger on it to turn it on, and then scrolled through it.

It didn't take long to find incriminating information. He didn't bother deleting sexually explicit text messages, photos, or emails; I guess that he thought that his biometric lock couldn't be breached.

I went to the washroom and transferred to my smartphone all of the relevant information from his. I did deep breathing exercises – like before delivering Belinda or before a big volleyball game in college – to control my anger.

I slipped his iPhone back into his sport jacket pocket without waking him, removed my carryon from the bin above my seat, and sought out the business class steward.

"This is very embarrassing – but the man that I was sitting next to is making me very uncomfortable. He's sleeping now, but I would like to get as far away from him as possible, including being able to leave the plane before him. Is it possible that I could pay to upgrade to the upper deck first class section?" I told and asked the steward.

He was concerned. "Do you want me to speak to him?"

"No, no...please. I don't want to have a confrontation. I just want to get away from him," I replied, gently touching his arm.

"OK – let's go see the first class flight attendants," he smiled.

I gratefully paid for the upgrade – they only charged me for business class but let me go to the upper deck half-empty first class lounge. I actually was able to get some rest in the first class lounge even though my mind was in turmoil, but I didn't actually sleep. When the aircraft landed our section de-planed first and instead of going to baggage claim I went straight to another terminal in the Charles de Gaulle Airport, and once there called Belinda.

I explained the entire situation to Belinda. Belinda hadn't had a relationship with her biological father after the divorce because of his cheating, and she was anxious to do anything that I wanted. "When Trent shows up at your apartment just play dumb. Keep my suitcase for me and I'll give you instructions on what to do with it later. Act suspicious of him and concerned, but not frantic. Tell him maybe he should get the police involved – unless he has something to hide."

"Hey – I didn't get the lead in Taming of the Shrew in High School because I can't act," she chuckled. "I'll make him squirm."

At the new terminal in Paris I booked a flight – leaving in an hour – back to the U. S. I figured that I had at least a couple of days before Trent came back – he had a business meeting in Germany that he was going to after we had planned to spend two days with Belinda, while I planned to stay with her another week.

My cell phone seemed to ring a hundred times in the next few days, accompanied by numerous texts and emails. I didn't respond to any of them, and swore to secrecy the friends that I came into contact with back in the U. S. By the time that Trent returned four days later I had all of the divorce papers prepared demanding that the pre-nup be enforced due to his infidelity, had his fuck toy served with a restraining order and lawsuit (even though it would eventually have to be dropped, I wanted her to suffer as much pain as possible), had moved out of our condo, and had separated our finances to the extent possible.

I never actually saw or even talked to Trent again except for one day in Court where the judge was considering ordering counselling. I testified with such vitriol, confidence, and preparedness – including starting to go over all of the information from his iPhone – that half way through my testimony the judge suspended the proceedings, and told Trent's attorney to accept the terms that I had offered or he might order something less attractive to his client.

Trent made a perfunctory attempt to approach me after the hearing but my attorney had a 280 pound college football player working as a summer intern in her law firm (I didn't want to prevail on Tom again so I hired a female shark that he recommended) dissuade him from contacting me.

*************

I got everything that I was after in the divorce, and once it was final I convinced Belinda to move back to the U. S. because I really missed her. She got an even better job in a city about 200 miles from where I lived, and I re-located into the same metropolitan area where she was working.

About six months after my second divorce was final, Belinda, her boyfriend Chase, his parents, and I were having dinner in an upscale restaurant in my new city celebrating Chase's twenty sixth birthday, when suddenly a large shadow was cast over the table.

"Hi Cheryl – small world," came a baritone voice from up high.

"Austen?" I gasped – probably louder than I intended to, as I felt my face flush.

Of course Belinda already knew him and said hi; I introduced Chase and his parents. Austen apologized for intruding but asked for my cell phone number. "I tried your old number a couple of months ago, but it was no longer in service," he smiled.

I anxiously wrote it out on the business card that he gave me – which I noticed had a local address, obviously he had moved too – embarrassed that my hand was shaking as I did so.

"Nice to meet all of you, and to see you again Belinda," Austen smiled as he tucked the card with my cell number into his pocket. "I'll be in touch," he growled at me as he squeezed my hand, and then left.

"You look like a teenage girl who was just asked to the prom by the captain of the basketball team," Chase's mother grinned.

"Mom..." Chase chastised.

"It's true," Belinda giggled.

I know that I turned beet red. "Uh...I...uh...have...to go, get, go to...uh...the washroom," I stuttered as I left the table to laughter. At least Chase didn't laugh, but the others did.

To make a long story short, a week later Austen and I had dinner at a small bistro about two miles from my condo. He showed me photos of his six year old daughter and four year old son and told me the sad story about his wife's cheating and his subsequent divorce, with joint custody of the kids. I in turn told him my story of my second divorce from a cheater.

"You know, you were my best sex partner ever – and we had a really nice symbiotic relationship," he smiled while squeezing my knee as I was trying to finish a cup of coffee after dinner.

My eyes replied "Truer words were never spoken" although I remained mute in response to his comment.

"Now that I have my kids, and Belinda is all grown up, any reason we previously had not to be together is gone. Let's hook up again," he grinned.

Despite the fact that my panties were soaked I stammered "But...but...I'm still almost ten years older than you are...you should..."

I wanted to say more, but he interrupted.

"Age is irrelevant – you're still as sultry as ever – and what I should do is to take you to my condo tonight and fuck your brains out," he snickered.

He called for the check, and in less than forty five minutes his cock was reciprocating in my pussy as I squeezed and released it with my pc muscles, and we were both groaning and sweating.

That was three years ago. We now live together – and fuck like minks as often as possible – and I'm devoted "Aunt" Cheryl to his kids who seem to really like me, and especially their "Cousins" Belinda and Chase, who visit often. I'm testifying tomorrow about my ability to help care for the kids while Austen is working as he tries to get full custody due to his ex-wife's harmful life style.

I'm happier now than I've ever been.

amyyum
amyyum
1,773 Followers