Airplane Hand Luggage

Story Info
Groped by a stranger at 50,000 feet.
1.7k words
4.13
89.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first she thought she was dreaming.

Grace had been dreaming a lot lately, dreams of hot steamy sex. Perhaps it had been all the stress and excitement of moving to the UK – they say that dreams can sometimes be a form of stress release. She was on her way to London, the long haul flight half way to its destination. The cabin lights were out and almost all the passengers of the half full plane were sleeping. The only sounds were the gentle drone of the engines and the intermittent snores. One of those snoring was her husband Andrew, who sat to her right with his blanket pulled up to his chin. To the right of him lay their two month old baby son fast asleep in his cradle. To the left of Grace was a businessman, easily in his sixties. Earlier they had chatted over dinner and he had told her that he was a retired executive and was returning home after visiting his daughter and family. He was over weight but had an odd rugged handsomeness, and that glint in his eye that told her that he was interested in her. Maybe it was his self assurance that made her thick of him as handsome.

She was drifting off when she first felt it. A nervous tentative touch on her leg just under her blanket. She smiled to herself thinking of Andrew and how much she loved him and her new family, however before the thought could develop anymore from there she realised the touch was on the wrong leg to be Andrew. His touch was light as his fingers traced the curve of her thigh. She was wearing a pair of skin tight leggings, the type that are more of a thick pair of tights than a pair of trousers. She had chosen them for comfort because of the length of the flight. Grace had a great ass and as a result often wore these leggings without a long shirt so as to cover her rear, much like most women, but today she had chosen the long shirt option as she was in full knickers and didn't want an unsightly VPL. To be exact, "I ain't wearing a thong to have a piece of material up my ass for 9 hours", was her reply to Andrew when asked why was she hiding her great butt. The large fingertips curved over her thigh and boldly headed up and began to caress the outline of her vagina. She hadn't opened her eyes yet and was surprised when she found herself instinctively parting her legs to allow his fingers greater access, he responded by pressing harder against her. She could feel her cotton knickers touching her warm moist flesh as his fingers began rubbing her rhythmically. It wasn't long before she found herself responding to his movements by pushing her mound against his hand. She turned her head slightly and gently bit down on her knuckle to stop herself from softly moaning.

When his hand moved to the top of her leggings she found herself pulling her stomach muscles in to allow him access and it was then that she realised that this was going too far. She opened her eyes as the hand started to slide down inside. All of her senses seemed heightened somehow; the cabin being dimly lit; the sleeping passengers; her sleeping husband and baby; everything! So was the warm hand that was slipping inside the waistband of her knickers. Was she really doing his? He spoke. "Relax".

His fingers made contact with her pussy lips. A stranger's fingers were touching her intimately; probing her; violating her, as her husband slept next to her. She knew that she should cry out; she knew that she should be pushing his hand away but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She was sexually aroused and instead she found herself stroking his hand under the blanket, giving him that signal of approval. He responded by trying to slip two fingers inside her, however the material of the leggings was so tight he could only manage enough room for one, but it was more than enough. Big, fat and strong.

Grace groaned softly as she felt her wetness rush to meet his thrusting. It had been years since another man had touched her so intimately. In fact it had taken almost two months of dating before she had let Andrew get his hand inside her knickers. But this man, this stranger whom she had known for just a few hours, was masturbating her. She pulled the blankets to her mouth and began biting on her fingers to stop herself from crying out in ecstasy as she felt herself starting to orgasm. It was also difficult stopping herself from thrusting against him. Grace was not only very vocal when she was cumming she was also very active. She was never one to just lie back silent and still.

With his finger thrusting harder and faster inside her and the palm of his hand pressed against her clitoris she was screaming inside. When her climax finally came it was a relief, not just as a release from sexual tension, but also as a release from agony of holding back. She could not have held out any longer and her fingers were very painful from the biting.

For a few minutes, after his hand was withdrawn, she sat back breathing heavily as she recovered and regained her composure. It was only when she regained her breath that she turned and looked at him. He smiled as she mouthed a 'thank you' to him before leaving for the toilet to freshen up. As she opened the door to leave the tight cubical she suddenly found him standing there and before she knew it the door had closed behind them. They stood facing each other for a few moments, as if waiting to see what each other's reaction would be, then he moved forward to kiss her. She didn't want to take it any further, she had regained her composure and the beginnings of guilt were starting. That said, full sex was out of the question but she knew that he was aroused and she felt she owed him a debt of gratitude. Gently pushing him back she reached down for his trouser belt.

He was quick to realise that this was as far as she wanted to take it and so he stood back and allowed her to loosen his trousers and taken down his briefs. Grace was surprised at his size, she had always assumed that fat men had smaller cocks. This one was bigger than Andrew's and under different circumstances she might well have been tempted to let him fuck her, but now was not the time or place. As she gripped his shaft and began moving her hand backwards and forwards she thought back to her teen days when she used to masturbate her boyfriends in the earlier stages of her relationships. She had never been one to fuck on her first date and would spend weeks getting to know her boyfriends intimately before having full sex with them. Some would never last the course but those that stayed the distance used to compliment her on her hand jobs. Grace loved to look at their faces as they became more and more aroused. The grimaces and facial contortions as they approached their climaxes excited her. It was almost as if they were in agony and in the throws of some tortuous event. Then would follow the sighs and the moans, followed by the groans, that grew louder and louder to a crescendo as they climaxed.

This stranger was no exception. She looked up at him as he leant back against the sink, eyes closed, face distorted and groaning softly as her hand moved backwards and forwards. She could tell from the droplets of pre-cum forming on his large purple tip that he was already very aroused. His skin was so very soft, a total contrast to the angry veiny look of his member. The more she slid her finger gently over it the more she felt herself wanting it. She wanted to feel its power. She wanted to be stretched by it. She realised if she didn't do this as quickly as possible she was going to get herself in a whole lot of trouble

"Bet you'd like to fuck me wouldn't you?" she whispered teasingly, as her hand strokes increased.

"Ooh yes," he groaned.

"Bet you would like to have this thick cock inside me wouldn't you?"

"Please," he breathed as his eyes rolled back into his head.

"Bet you'd like to stretch my tight pussy wouldn't you?" she teased again.

She was gripping as tight as possible now and gently squeezing his balls at the same time.

"Aaaaaaargh yes," he moaned.

"Bet you'd like to fill my pussy with your cum wouldn't you?" she said as felt his cock jerk. She so wanted to suck it, right there 8 inches from her face. It was time to get this finished. "Making me cheat on my husband with your big fat cock", she said with a real wanton desire of her own.

"Yes," he cried as started to come. The fist shot hit her square on the cheek, hot and gloopy. She managed to avoid the next 4 or 5 weaker shots.

Grace smiled as his cock began pumping out his hot cum. "That's good," she said as she started to slow down her hand movements. "Come on, let's have every little last drop!" she said as he groaned uncontrollably.

For a few moments she held on to him as he gathered his composure and the last droplets of his cum trickled from his cock. Then she reached for the tissues and wiped his cock, her hand and her face. As she reached for the tap to wash her hands he leant over and kissed her. "Fuck, I needed that. Thank you," he sighed. Grace said nothing and just smiled as she tossed the paper towel into the waste bin before quickly slipping out of the door and going back to her seat to snuggle up to her husband.

A few hours they had touched down at London airport, the end of the road. As she reached up to help Andrew retrieve their belongings from the overhead lockers the stranger reached forward. "Here let me help you," he said.

Grace smiled and Andrew thanked him. "It's my pleasure," he replied. "I always like to give a helping hand!"