Airplane Humiliaiton

Story Info
My Goddess gives me humiliating tasks to perform while travel.
1.9k words
3.82
54.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subsman
subsman
151 Followers

I have been traveling a lot on work and my Goddess has been giving me a regular sequence of humiliating tasks to complete as I travel. This last week, she really turned up the heat. It all started on my way to the airport.

She told me to get up half an hour early and text her on the way to the airport for a task to do. She told me to bring along my large dildo so I immediately knew it was going to be particularly humiliating.

When I texted her in the morning, she responded with "Good Morning Cocksucker". I knew I was in trouble. She told me to find a parking lot and do a video call with her. I knew whatever she made me do would be humiliating so I tried to pick a relatively empty parking lot that would be right along the way. I knew of a Burlington Coat Factory Store along the route and figured it would be an empty parking lot at this time of the morning so I drove there. When I arrived, it was very empty so I pulled to the side of the store and started my call. I figured that it would be less likely to get a car than the front of the store which shared a lot with a burger king.

When we started the call, she told me set up the camera where she could see and start sucking the big dildo while I played with myself. The only place to set the camera was up on the dash where I knew people driving by could see me working over the dildo. I started sucking as I was told sticking it deep in my mouth. She told me to stick it all the way in so I choked on it which I did. Soon my eyes were watering as I shoved the cock deep into my throat.

As I was sucking and jerking, cars started cutting through the parking lot. No one was parking there, but the lot made a good cut through. My nerves were jumping as the cars went by. Then a truck pulled into the lot right behind me and parked there. I looked over and noticed him but he didn't seem to be looking at me. I went back to sucking and jerking. After a while, the truck backed back out. I don't know if he saw me or not but he clearly knew I was in the car.

She told me to catch the cum in my hand when I came. To do this, I had to hold the cock in my mouth clamped around it while I used my two hands to both cum and catch it in my hand. After I came, she made me rub the cum all over the large dildo and then suck it clean. I felt completely degraded as I sucked the cum off the cock and I gagged as I was doing it. I heard her moan as she masturbated on the other side of our call while she watched me. After she came, she told me I had done a good job and could go on to the airport. I was to pack the dildo in my bag since I would need it this week.

I ended the call, cleaned up the remaining mess and drove to the airport. I was scared of bringing the big dildo through airport security. I knew that it wasn't illegal, but I could just imagine them stopping to search my bag and pulling it out in front of everyone. I was anxious and nervous.

My anxiety grew as I made it to the airport and made my way toward security. I went through the normal process and was waiting on the other side for my bags. My shoes and belt came through first and I was getting dressed and looking down, afraid to look at the guy behind x-ray machine. My bag came through without anyone saying anything and I breathed a sigh of relief. I texted my Goddess to let her know I had made it through security and she started laughing. She told me to get online on the airplane and chat with her on Google.

I was upgraded on the flight and sitting in first class. There was an attractive woman sitting next to me about my own age. We talked briefly before takeoff. I was nervous with her sitting there able to see my screen. I had no idea what further humiliation my Goddess had in store for me.

Once in the air, we started talking. The following is an excerpt from our conversation

Her: 10:39 AM now you have to remember

whatever tasks I give you, you have to complete right

me: That's right

her: no excuses

me: Yes Goddess, It may take a while, but no excuses

her: you are a cum slut

me: 10:40 AM yes, I'm a cum slut

her: and what else are you

me: A dog cock sucking bitch Your dog cock sucking bitch.

10:41 AM her: yes, my dog cock sucking bitch

in your emails to me I want you to have that as your signature

you can add it in the settings ..instead of your name

I want you to have that to automatically be placed at the end of emails

10:42 AM and your text messages to me as well

at the end of your text messages

me: Yes, Goddess

her: you need to add that you are a dog cock sucking bitch

nice lol

10:43 AM me: I am yours to command

shorthand for texts - YDCSB

Long hand for emails

10:44 AM her: That will be effective

very good

are you going to dinner tonight

me: Yes, most likely

her: with the clients? or your partners?

10:45 AM me: Probably partners, but I don't know yet

her: ok

let me know if you go out to dinner I have a task

lol mmmm

it is a good one

me: OMG

her: your going to be so humiliated

fun for me lol

10:46 AM me: I'll let you know

her: good lol

are you turned on right now

me: Hard as a rock

her: nice! excellent

10:47 AM Go to the bathroom and cum in a cup and take the cup back to your seat

and mix it with something

then drink it

take a picture in the bathroom

of the cum in your cup

me: Yes Goddess

I'll sign off for now

her: yes and when you have finished sign back in

me: ok

I was totally humiliated. This was taking things to a whole new level in our game. I had a cup of water that I took with me into the bathroom. As I went into the bathroom, the stewardess stopped me and asked me if I wanted her to take the glass of water. I told her no and walked on in. I'm sure she found it strange that I took a half full glass of water into the bathroom. Once inside, I pulled my cock out and started jerking it. I didn't know if I would be able to cum after shooting off already this morning, but I was imagining having to drink my cum in front of the woman next to me when I felt the familiar pleasurable burning sensation. I moved the glass down to my cock and shot my cum into it. As I set it up on the sink, I saw the heavy cum drifting down through the water to toward the bottom of the glass. I felt my stomach roll a bit. I took a gulp of water from the top of the glass. It was salty and more slimy, most of the cum was in the bottom. I took a few pictures of the glass of cum.

I was scared to go back to my seat with the glass. What if the stewardess saw it? What would the woman next to me think if she saw the glass? The cum was clearly visible. I wrapped my hand around the glass to partially hide it and opened the door. As I walked back to my seat, another passenger was working their way past me to the bathroom. My heart was in my throat as I sat down. The woman looked at me and I tried to smile.

As I sat down, I figured out how to solve my problem. I would pour my water and cum into my coffee where it would be less visible. The coffee cup was sitting in between us on the seat so I was nervous she would see it. I tried to move quickly and poured it in. She looked up at the glass kind of strangely for a minute. I'm not sure if she saw something strange, or just thought it was strange I was watering down my coffee. I was shaking like a leaf when I set the cup down.

I got my PC out and logged back in. The following chat is from our conversation.

________________________________________6 minutes

10:54 AM me: I'm back fulfilled my mission

her: good

what did you mix the cum with

me: I shot it into a glass of water

carried it back to my seat

with the white floating in it

10:55 AM then poured it into my coffee

her: oh gross for sure

me: woman next to me looked at me strange for a second

I'm drinking coffee now

her: rofl

me: I took a picture of it floating in the glass

10:56 AM her: nice

but gross lol

me: yes, very

her: nasty actually lol

lol

love it

me: coffee tastes salty

her: I am laughing lol

me: There wasn't a lot of coffee left

and I drank some of the water out of the glass in the restroom

but all the cum was settled in the bottom

10:57 AM you could see all the white stuff floating around

her: i wonder what the woman is thinking

me: She's very busy on computer thank God

her: lol

well good job

me: I was shaking

her: im proud of you

10:58 AM me: my hand shook when I poured the water in coffee

her: lol

me: and my knees were shaking in the restroom when I came

her: bet you were hoping you didn't spill it on yourself lol

me: Lady just leaned over

almost got her hair in the coffee

stewardess just picked up water glass

10:59 AM her: I would have had to beat you

if you let her hair get into that coffee

me: it came close lol

her: lucky you

me: yes

11:00 AM I am very lucky

in every way

her: your a good cum slut

and you make me proud

me: I'm almost done with my coffee

11:01 AM her: I want you to add these to your blogs

youve been slacking on your posts

and your captions

mostly your captions

you need to get back on track with them

me: I will Goddess

I finished up my coffee. The coffee did a pretty good job of masking the taste of the cum, but it was salty and had an aftertaste. I felt totally submissive to be drinking my own cum on the plane in front of everyone at my Goddess command. As I drained the cup, the aftertaste lingered in my mouth. I was never so glad to see the stewardess come by with mints to clean out the taste. As the plane went down, I was thinking about her next humiliating task and nervous about where this was going.

subsman
subsman
151 Followers