Airplane Sex

Story Info
Felicity goes on a trip and ends up fucking in public.
6.3k words
4.43
77.4k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

Author's note:

I wrote this on request, I would like to thank that person for the ideas and encouragement.

It does contain a little incest, so if that is not what you like please do not read it. It is mainly a voyeur and risky public sex story, I hope those that like that will enjoy it.

That being said, this is mostly my own imagination, please don't think anyone is real or that what has been described is more than my usual foolishness, albeit there is a little truth in everything I write so I will leave you the reader to decide what may or may not be based on fact.

I hope you all will like and enjoy it for a bit of fun.

Fliccy.

*****

I didn't really know him very well, he wasn't my usual type at all. Simon was quite a bit older than me but perhaps it had been his charm or maybe his lust for life.

I had first met him in a café, Tiffany and I had been having a quiet lunch when he boldly walked up to our table and asked if I would like a drink with him that evening.

I'll admit, it was quite the move, so full of confidence that I had barely looked at Tiffy for permission before saying yes.

He didn't ask for my number, just handed me his card.

"Text or call me, we can meet up when you like." Was all he said with a small smile before walking out of the café.

Tiffy grinned at me and shook her head. Out of the two of us she was by far the better looking. She was my lover and owner, my half-sister and the love of my life, yet we had often had boyfriends as well.

Our love was kept between us and since I was between boyfriends, this sounded like fun.

"How do you DO it?" she laughed.

"I didn't DO anything, you saw, he just walked up." I replied with a shrug.

"It's the tits, it's always the tits." She said, pointing at my lowcut top with her fork.

"It's not my fault they are this big." I retorted as I stole her fork and shoved the piece of cake on it into my mouth.

Tiffy reclaimed her fork and scooped up more cake, this time keeping it out of my reach.

"Stop that Fliccy, you'll only whinge about me letting you get fat." She admonished me.

My own plate had a salad on it, Tiffy rarely let me go off my diet.

I don't have a big weight problem, but I have always been paranoid about my figure. At five two, I couldn't afford to put on much weight.

I was currently slim, with a small waist and hips, long legs for my short body and my skin was ridiculously pale too. What I did have, that men seemed to like, was a very large bust. DD boobs that caused me no end of problems.

I flicked my long rosy blonde hair and speared some green leaves onto my fork.

"Whatever, you could let me have a BIT of cake." I said with a meaningful look at the massive slice she had on her plate.

Tiffy laughed in my face and shook her head in a 'no'.

Tiffany was tall, slim, small breasted and athletically built, she looked like a super model and annoyingly could eat almost anything she wanted without gaining an ounce of fat.

It was hard to believe we were related, but I took after our father while she took after her mother, we both had our petty jealousies. Tiffy wished she was more like our father, while I wished I had her height and figure.

Those things didn't stop us loving each other with an almost frightening intensity.

After lunch we headed back to the office, I Texted Simon on the way, just a simple 'hello, where and when.' Message.

I'm not overly body confident and rarely think I'm attractive, so I was pleased and reassured when he text back within moments.

'Coffee at Starbucks on Boothham street, 5.30.?'.

I showed Tiffy the txt.

"Oh, no, you need time to change, txt him back and say Seven at Café Rouge."

I nodded in agreement, there was no way I was going on a date looking like I had just finished work.

He agreed to the change, Tiffy and I shared a smile, he seemed eager.

*******

We got home just after five and I rushed to get ready, a quick shower, do my hair, shave my legs etc, and put on some fresh makeup.

While I did that, Tiffy chose my outfit. Tiffy always choses what I wear.

I put on my glasses and took a quick look at what she had decided for me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, I can tell you already like him. Might as well show off a bit and if he gets your knickers off..." She said with a knowing smile.

"True, I'm pretty sure if he wants to, I'll fuck hm." I agreed with a laugh.

Tiffy handed me the small but expensive chrome and gold butt plug, I unscrewed the Sapphire and diamond head to fill it with KY.

I only filled it halfway, already the four small holes in the head were oozing out droplets of KY.

"Fill it to the top, if he takes you to dinner, that much won't last." Said Tiffy with a thoughtful nod.

She was right, so I did as she instructed and then screwed the top back in place before reaching around behind me.

"Wait, let me." Tiffy asked with a smile.

I smiled back and handed it to her before turning around and bending over to give her easy access to my anus.

Very gently, she placed it's tip at my hole and then slid it inside me, it fitted easily as it wasn't big and I was used to wearing it.

She used a tissue to wipe up a bit of excess from my inner bum cheeks and then patted my left buttock.

"All done, lets get the rest on." Tiffy's voice was a little husky and I could tell she was getting turned on.

First went on a white camisole top with thin spaghetti straps that crossed over on my back, it was made of thin lace and satin, low cut to show off the tops of my breasts and thin enough to hint at my nipples.

Normally I would wear a bra, but she had decided to sex me up, so I went without.

Next was a pair of blue satin knickers that tied at my hips with white ribbons, decent enough to hide my triangle of reddish gold pubic hair, but at the back they were more of a thong and didn't cover much of my bum cheeks.

After that was a pair of hipster jeans in white. Not exactly in fashion anymore, yet sexy enough that I would be forgiven for being unfashionable. Not that I had ever been a big one for the latest trends.

Tiffy sat me down and did my hair for me, brushing it out and then braiding it down my back in one long plait, leaving twin locks of hair at my temples to hang down and frame my face.

It was a look she liked on me and I have grown used to it, even if it did make me look younger than I was and had caused me to be asked for ID at a few clubs and pubs in the past.

At twenty six, I still got mistaken for twenty quite often. With my hair done like this and the minimalistic makeup I always wear, I am frequently mistaken for eighteen or younger. Being so small didn't help either.

Almost finished, she handed me a pair of strappy sling backed shoes, also in white with a three and a half inch heel.

Slipping them on I turned to her.

"Good enough?" I asked.

By way of answer she slipped a hand under my top and cupped one of my braless breasts, teasing its nipple with her thumb as she pulled me close with her other hand and kissed me thoroughly on the lips.

"Mmmmm."

"Yeah... Good enough." She said a little breathlessly when she finally finished kissing me.

A little breathless myself, I smiled.

"I could stay?" I asked, very turned on and more than willing to let her have me.

She thought about it for a second, then shook her head.

"No, you go and have fun, you can tell me all about it after."

I grinned and kissed her cheek before setting off, grabbing my handbag on the way out. I was quite eager to see if he was as nice as I hoped.

*******

He was charming, clever and quick witted, we had a really great time and in the end we went to his hotel room.

Simon wasn't staying in Yorkshire for long, he lived in London and was completely honest about what he wanted.

"I can't promise to see you often, but I want you and will come up to Yorkshire as often as I can. If we get on well and you want to visit me in London, I have a small but comfortable place." He told me right from the start.

I liked his honesty and that he didn't lie about how much we could see each other. That night I let him fuck every hole I had and sucked him clean when he was too exhausted to do me any more.

He got hard from that and even tired, he was happy for me to ride his very nicely sized cock until I had my first orgasm with him.

He wanted me to stay the night, which was nice too, so I text Tiffy and told her I wouldn't be home till the morning.

******

We woke up around six and he was rampant, taking me forcefully from behind as I moaned and bit into the pillow.

Not satisfied with just making me cum on the bed, he pulled me to the window and fucked me from behind up against it. I could clearly see the early morning traffic and I'm sure a few people saw me too.

For once, I didn't care, normally shy about being exposed.

The sex was too good to say no to as he pounded my pussy and mauled my tits, kissing and biting my neck while he did.

Simon was a quick learner, he had found what and how I liked my sex. Sending me into one shuddering orgasm that was quickly followed by another as he then took my ass and flicked my clit with expertise.

It was my turn to be exhausted and when he finally spurted into my bum, I was only able to stand because he was holding me up, pinned to the window pane.

As my climax stated to recede, I realised just how exposed I was, my breasts were splashed across the large window, my legs were spread and since there was no balcony, anyone below had a very good view of my pussy.

He was still inside my rear, but I doubted anyone could see that. Still it was embarrassing and I pushed back from the window, covering myself with my hands as he pulled out of my ass and allowed me to move further back into the room.

"Why are you blushing? I thought you liked it?" he asked, obviously puzzled by my sudden bashfulness.

I shrugged and had to explain that while I had enjoyed it, I wasn't really into exposing myself like that or into public sex.

Simon looked confused, but accepted it.

"Okay, so can I or can't I do that again?" he asked with a smile.

"You can, just not every time... I got carried away." I replied with as good an explanation as I could manage.

He nodded and then to change the subject, looked down at his sticky and flaccid cock.

"You going to clean up your mess?"

He didn't have to ask twice, willingly I knelt down, sucking and licking his cock clean of my juices, his cum and the tasteless KY jelly.

Like last night, he got hard from my efforts. This time he placed a hand on my head and encouraged me to continue.

He wasn't massive, just large enough to slide partway down my throat when I took it all in and touched my chin to his balls.

He groaned as I deep throated him and held me down for a while, enjoying my gaging on him.

I'm used to that, so I didn't vomit, letting him know I had enough by tapping his thighs.

I didn't really stop sucking him, leaving part of his cock in my mouth as I breathed threw my nose before going back down on him with relish.

I bobbed my head up and down a few times, licking his shaft as I did, teasing it with my tongue in the way that I had been taught by a good friend.

Simon didn't last long with that, he was soon grabbing my head and holding me down all the way as he spurted a small load of cum down my throat.

My last Boyfriend would have held me there, but Simon didn't, letting me up once he had cum. I could have spit the last bits out.

Instead I leaned back and opened my mouth to let him see some of his semen in my mouth, then grinned up at him naughtily as I made a show of swallowing it.

"I'm not sure I've ever met anyone as dirty as you." He gasped out with glee.

I licked my lips clean and wiped the sides of my mouth with my fingers.

"Thanks." I said with a smile, genuinely liking the compliment.

******

I missed work that day and Tiffy covered for me, saying I wasn't well.

She was annoyed with me though, our separate sex lives were NOT meant to impact our work.

When she got home she didn't ask for a reason, just made me strip naked and bend over the kitchen table for a harsh spanking.

Initially I had been turned on by being spanked, Tiffy knows me too well though and it was a very real spanking.

I quite like pain and spankings, but this was a proper punishment and she made sure I knew it. By the time she was finished, I was bawling my eyes out and promising to be more respectful.

Tearfully I was sent to bed without dinner and hoped she would come join me later.

Tiffy was obviously very angry and didn't, leaving me in my bed alone until the next day.

It wasn't until I had been to work and then made her dinner in the evening that we made up, I should say, she let me make up to her.

Tiffy sighed happily after I had licked and fingered her to an orgasm, grabbing a handful of my hair she pulled me up to her face and kissed me softly.

"I love you Fliccy." She whispered.

I felt so happy and complete.

"I love you too Tiffy." I said a little breathlessly as she trailed a finger over my pussy lips.

******

Two days passed without a word from Simon, I wasn't upset, just a little disappointed as I had thought he had liked me enough to want to see me again.

Friday was a bit hectic at work, Tiffy got into it with the head of Accounts and I think she would have fired him if I hadn't calmed her down.

So when I got a text from Simon, I actually missed it until we were driving home and I checked my personal phone.

It was straight forward and to the point.

"Hi Felicity, I'm going to Dubai for a business meeting, flying out tomorrow and back on Monday. I want you to come with. Text back ASAP."

I showed the message to Tiffy, excited and feeling like I was a teenager again as I pleaded with her to let me go.

It wasn't the best time to ask, Tiffy was still fuming from the days work and argument with the head of Accounts.

"Don't be stupid, he ignores you for two days and then expects you to come running... All he wants is a fuck toy for the weekend. But I guess that's all you fucking are." She spat out angrily.

I didn't dare reply, she can be very nasty when annoyed. I put away my phone and looked out of the window as she drove at speed through the city.

York City was busy with Christmas shoppers, late night opening meant that the traffic going in was chockers, but as we were heading out it wasn't too bad.

I watched the brightly lit streets and garish Christmas lights of busy shops pass by. I kept quiet, unwilling to voice my disappointment or hurt feelings that she was being unfair.

We got home and still didn't speak, I was starting to get truly upset and as I made us a quick dinner I felt my eyes welling up.

It wasn't that she had refused to let me go, it was the fact that she had made me feel stupid and with only a few words, demeaned what I was as a person.

Tiffy could do that to me in seconds, as much as I loved her, she could be thoughtlessly cruel. Her words had a massive impact on me because I respected her and valued her opinions.

While I made dinner, she went outside to smoke, I knew she would be calmer after the one cigarette she allowed herself per day.

I decided to wait until she had had it, thinking to explain how upset I was when she got back.

I had just finished putting fresh Basil onto a plate of sliced tomatoes and mozzarella when I felt her arms slide around me.

She kissed my cheek as she hugged me gently from behind.

"I'm sorry, that was mean of me." She said softly.

I nodded and stared at the platter I had prepared.

"It looks lovely... you are too good to me sometimes, I shouldn't have said you were stupid or a fuck toy."

"I'm not some silly slut Tiffy, I DO know he might think like that about me, but you shouldn't." I said softly.

She nuzzled my neck and kissed it, then up a little to kiss my ear and nibble at it, just the way I liked.

"I know, I really am sorry and if you want to go, you can."

I turned around, the look of surprise on my face was probably a bit comical.

"really? What about being silly and what about you?" I said incredulously.

Tiffy shrugged as she undid the buttons on my blouse.

"I'll be fine, you can take the Monday off and as long as you TELL me EVERYTHING you do with him..."

She left it hanging there as she unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor.

"Dinner..." I said foolishly as she pulled down my knickers and slid her fingers along my slit, teasing it as she kissed my neck.

"It's a salad, it won't get cold." She giggled out as she undid my bra and removed it.

We made love on the kitchen floor, giggling and having fun.

******

I took the early train down to London and only just made it to Heathrow in time. Simon gave me a 'Look' as I clattered up to him in my heels and breathlessly apologised for being late.

"It's just two days." He said after glancing at my two large bags.

Hefting one while I followed with the other on it's wheels to the check-in counter.

"I know, but I didn't know what I would need." I explained with a bright smile.

He laughed good naturedly.

"Oh, you won't NEED much." He said with a wink.

I suppose I should have said something about not being some easy slut, but I understood what he was saying and was actually quite pleased.

Teasingly, I wagged a finger at him.

"I might meet a rich sheik." I laughed.

"Do you have a Hareem Girl outfit in here." He said with a wicked grin as we waited in line.

"No, but you can buy me one." I laughed with a naughty smile.

We chatted and flirted like that all the way through the airport, only just making it to the departure gate in time.

A flustered stewardess ushered us through, her eyes wandered up and down my skimpily clad body with what I thought was disapproval.

She probably thought I was some tart or hussy with a rich sugar daddy.

Simon was quite a bit older than me, with salt and pepper hair and a smart looking goatee beard.

We found our seats with ease, the jet wasn't full and we had three seat to share, the aisle seat being empty.

I have always been a bit nervous about take-off, so I clutched his hand as we lifted off.

Simon held my hand and seemed to understand, gently rubbing a thumb over the back of my hand.

"Its fine, up in the air and cruising in no time at all." He said softly and reassuringly.

******

I relaxed after my third glass of wine, the meal hadn't been great, but it was okay.

They dimmed the lights as we flew into night and I looked out of the tiny window at the wing, swirling clouds, lit by the moon passed beneath, the only sounds were muted as people went to sleep or watched their tiny screens.

Flickering light from those screens, displaying movies or games, lit the cabin fitfully, it was mainly dark yet enough light showed me the way to the loo.

It felt almost ethereal as I walked carefully down the aisle to the toilets. One steward sidled past me with a polite smile. Muted sounds and the throb of the engines were my companions as I waited for a free loo.

A young man around my age loitered next to the loo's too.

"Hi." He said quietly.

I smiled, he was nice looking.

"Hello." I answered.

"Dubai or connecting?" he asked.

"Dubai... Just two days."

I could tell he was checking me out. He confirmed it with his next few words.

"I don't want to seem rude, but that skirt is far too short for an Arab country, you might want to change before walking around Dubai." He said with sincerity.

I nodded, Tiffy had dressed me as usual, but she had packed a longer skirt and more decent blouse in my carry on case for just those reasons.

I thanked him for the advice, but didn't bother to explain that I had different clothes for later.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers
12