Airport

Story Info
Meeting between two Lit chatters at airport
3.2k words
4
11.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking up the breezeway, the traveler shifted his carryon from one shoulder to another. He was tired from too many airports, not enough sleep and still another week to go before returning home.

His layover in KC was to be just a night, with a very early morning flight out. For what seemed like the thousandth time, he thought of his friend from the Lit chat room who lived in KC. They chatted in Lit, but had also exchanged e-mail addresses and sent notes to one another now and then saying when they would be on, or just sending teasing sexual references.

The traveler had e-mailed her asking for weather in KC, and a good restaurant. Explaining that he would be there for a night. Being true with himself, he had hoped she might want to meet him. But realistically, he didn’t expect such luck. Though she had asked where he was coming from, and where he was going.

And yet, in one of his more optimistic moods, he had purchased a special present for her.

Stopping just inside the concourse, he adjusted his carryon one more time, preparing for the walk down to baggage claim. Looking around as his fellow travelers consulted the flight boards, or made their way down towards baggage, he saw a blonde-haired lady standing in the concourse, watching passengers from his flight go by. She stood approximately 10 meters from him, and didn’t seem to notice him.

He stared for a minute, admiring the women. Her legs, pretty and quite revealed in a short skirt. Her breasts, jutting even from underneath a sweater that was buttoned up in front. He noticed the sweater was buttoned barely enough to pass Midwestern decency standards. As she turned, he swore a hint of black lace showed from the cleavage. But, more to the point, he saw her profile, and his eyes fell to what could only be called, a world-class ass. The shape that was revealed in the short, tight skirt was eye-catching. And he smiled when noticing that not a man passed who did not give it a stare.

Looking up at her face, framed by the falling blonde hair, he realized she was staring back at him. Curiosity, anxiousness and a slight smile all seemed to play across her face. He stepped out, walking slightly off-angle from her. Still staring at her, and she at him. She made the first move, as had been the case in their initial chat. Stepping in his direction, she turned to him and said, “Hello Michael Michael”.

Stopping right in front of her, more than intruding in her personal space, the traveler took a moment, following the lines of her face, the shape of her eyes and the curl of her nose as her slight smile began to broaden.

Smiling back, arching his eyebrow, he replied in their code from chats, “Hello Angelique, Angelique”.

For a moment, neither spoke. What would normally be an awkward pause followed by a question about weather or other nonsense. But that did not happen. They openly gazed into the other’s eyes. Michael felt his energy replaced, and noticed a disturbance in his slacks. Reflexively putting his hand in his front pocket to adjust.

Noticing the movement, her glance dropped, then slowly raised, the smile widening, taking on a more sexual cast. She opened her mouth, then stopped, and just put the tip of her tongue on her top lip, letting the pink tongue on red lips sit for a moment, entrancing Michael.

“So, it would seem we finally meet,” she said, smiling broader, “and it would seem you approve if I read the signs correctly.” Her glance dropping down again at the now evident bulge in the slacks.

A sheepish grin flashed over Michael’s face, looking down to hide his momentary embarrassment, he noted that her legs were pressed tightly together, but she was sandwiching her legs front and back.

Looking back up, again arching the brow, he responded, “And I would say it is mutual.” His smile grew as he then noticed a protrusion from the each breast, barely showing thru the sweater.

Again the pause as they stared, finally, she stepped forward, putting her hands on his face, and reached up to kiss him, lightly at first, testing, then firmer. Her body moving closer to his, as his hands came to her hips, then slid around her torso, pulling her closer. His erection now plainly evident to her, she moaned into his mouth as the kiss continued. His hands sliding up and down her back, pulling closer.

Breaking the kiss, they smiled at each other, as she said, “I see you brought me a gift.” While saying this, she pulled her hips back slightly, and then pushed them into his erection.

Putting his head back, he laughed lightly, then said, “Actually, I have two gifts for you.” Returning her hip bump.

Laughing, and without warning, Angelique jumped up, putting her legs around Michael’s waist, wrapping arms around his neck and kissing him again. Acting quickly, he slid his hands down her back, and ended up cupping that beautiful ass.

Pulling back from the kiss, Angelique said, “I guess I have to find something to give you.” While rubbing herself against his slacks.

From the moment he had cupped her ass, supporting her, Michael had noticed something. Allowing his hands to slide, he confirmed his suspicion, saying, “It appears that my gift doesn’t have much wrapping.”

Giving Michael her most sexual smile, Angelique leaned to the side and whispered into his ear, “Slide your hand a little further and find out.” Her tongue flicking across his earlobe.

Inhaling deeply in her hair, smelling her, feeling her warmth and touch, Michael allowed caution to drop, sliding one hand down her ass, feeling it’s smooth contour, and realizing the skirt was much shorter than he thought. Finding the edge of the skirt, he also found the skin between her ass and mound, smooth and clean. Sliding his fingers a little more, he realized her mound was shaved bare as she had stated in chat, and moist. His fingers sliding over the lips, parting them slightly.

Her mouth, next to his ear, hissed as her breath caught, a slight moan escaping.

Enjoying that, he allowed his finger to slide up and down her slit, the tip just barely inside her, feeling her clit bump under his finger as he passed. Her body trembled as he did this. Her breathing fast and rapid in his ear. A small erotic moaning escaping from her.

Letting reality back into his mind, Michael realized that they were attracting more than a little attention. Releasing his grip, Angelique’s body did a slow slide down, till her legs were once more on the floor. A low, disapproving moan following her descent. His hands around her hips, he moved off to the side of the concourse, in a small alcove with a couple of newspaper vending machines.

Reaching the alcove, Angelique turned, and put her arms once more around his neck, pulling his head down for a long, lingering kiss, which ended with her firmly biting on his lower lip. Moans escaped Michael as she did this, but also as her hand slid down the front of his pants. Grasping him firmly, and slowly sliding up and down his erect shaft. A finger rubbed the pre-cum around the head that had oozed out.

Staring up at him, a knowing grin, she questioned him on his travels and whether or not he was surprised to see her. He answered the questions in a distracted string of moans and half answers, while looking over her shoulder. He had spied a women’s washroom in which no one had entered for a few minutes.

An idea struck him. Looking down into her face, as her tongue slid from one side of her mouth to the other, he realized she had pulled her hand out, and was licking his pre-cum from her lips, where she had spread it.

Smiling, he asked if she would like her presents. Sliding her hand down the front of his chest, to cup him thru his slacks, she asked if she should just bend over right there to receive her presents. That sexy smile he was beginning to learn quite well was again raising his lust.

A vision of her bending over, grabbing her ankles, and him raising her skirt to expose her, before fucking her right in the concourse flickered thru his mind. But using his little self-control, he gathered himself, slipping his hand around her waist and led her to the bathroom he had been watching. Looking around to ensure no one was following or would notice his entrance in a women’s bathroom.

Opening the door, and ushering her in, he realized that she had already undone the buttons on her sweater, except one. The one that held the sweater together between her breasts, though still latched, was straining. Following behind her, looking at her in the mirror, he watched as she undid the last button, her sweater swinging open, revealing an amazingly shear bra, the nipples of her breasts showing plainly thru the lacy material.

Opening the door for the last stall in the restroom, she waved him in, grabbing his ass as he passed. Then pushing him to sit on the toilet. Closing the stall door, her back to him, she shook her ass seductively, and then turned slowly, letting his eyes travel up and down her body. Looking at Michael, his erection plainly visible, she slid her hands up her stomach, before cupping her breasts. Raising first one, then another, her fingers encircled each nipple thru the bra, slowly pinching and twisting them. Then reaching behind her, jutting her breasts even further out, she undid the clasp of her bra, letting it fall off her shoulders. Her hands returned to her breasts, massaging them and teasing the hardened nipples.

Watching her play with herself, Michael reached out a hand, and with the lightest touch, played his fingertips up the inside of her thigh, stopping at the edge of the skirt, and moving back down, to the knee, then sliding his fingertips to the back of the knee. He began a slow circular motion.

Looking at Angelique, he smiled, remembering her gift.

“Would you like your gift,” Michael asked, pointing to his bag on the floor.

Staring at the bag, then at him, Angelique realized that he had really bought her a gift, and that had not just been a joke.

“Of course,” she said.

“OK, there are a couple things I need you to do. And they require a little trust. I bought this thinking of some our chats, and thought you would enjoy it.” Michael said.

Looking with perhaps a little apprehension, Angelique nodded her head.

“Alright, first, I’ll need you to turn and face the stall door. Then reach out and put your hands on the door. Spread your legs a little more… yes, that is it.”

Sitting, Michael found that beautiful ass sitting perched only 6 inches from him. Angelique looked down, wiggling her ass, laughing lightly.

His fingertips began again the slow procedure of moving up and down the thighs. Until he noticed her rock back as one finger went slightly high, brushing some skin at the top of her legs.

Again, he looked up and found Angelique looking at him.

“One more rule,” he said. “You need to close your eyes.”

As he said this, one hand slid up her leg, going under the skirt, raising it, till the edge of the hand pushed up against her, and he felt her rock back and forth on the knife-edge of his hand. He pushed harder, the other hand pushing the skirt up all the way.

Her moans as he pushed up and she squatted slightly gave away her enjoyment. He slid his hand forward and back even as he rocked it.

Looking up, seeing that her eyes were closed, Michael reached into his carryon. Pulling out the gift, he let the hand that had been sliding over her pussy slide down her leg to the ankle. Gently wrapping his hand around the ankle, he lifted it, inserting it to strands of the gift, then after a quick adjustment, he did the same with the leg.

Leaning back, as he raised the gift, again Mike found himself staring at her beautiful ass. Leaning forward, he pushed his face forward, letting his tongue slide out, and then licked upwards. Feeling his tongue slide over her ass, feeling her momentarily clench.

Hearing her moan, and feeling her hips push back into him, the Michaels hands came up, separating her ass cheeks as he licked around her hole, and then pushed the tip of his tongue against her. Feeling her resistance, and then slowly pushing thru.

One hand slid around, tickling the skin between her ass and pussy. As she giggled, she moaned, telling the Michael to hurry.

“Mmmmm, give it to me. Let me have my present.”

Shoving his tongue hard, he entered her ass, hearing her breath stop with a sharp intake, and a small squeal as her ass pushed hard into him.

Fucking her ass with his tongue, Michael lifted the present up her long legs. Letting his nails slide over her skin.

Finally, reluctantly, he eased his face back from her ass, and slid the present up over her hips.

The gift had two strips of material in front that ran up either side of Angelique’s pussy, exposing her. In the back strip, a small 4-inch curled butt plug was attached. Reaching into his bag, he grabbed some KY and lubed the plug, though her ass was already wet and slick. Her shaved pussy oozing with her juiced and scent.

Inhaling deeply, he set the plug to her hole. She moaned softly and raised to her tiptoes, exciting him. He pushed the plug harder and watched it move up inside of her. Her moaning had ceased and was now a low whimper. Her body pushing back against the plug. He reached around and adjusted the straps, tightening it up snug.

Sitting back, he watched as she moved up and down slightly, adjusting to the plug inside of her. The small whimpers were still coming from her. His hand sliding up and down the inside of her thigh, dragging his nails over her skin. Reaching into his bag, he took out the last bit of her gift. A small remote that he turned to the lowest setting, which started the plug humming.

A scream came from Angelique as she started to cum, for just as he had started the remote, Michael’s other hand had slid up her leg and cupped her mound, then slid his fingers up and down her length.

Outside the door, footsteps were heard coming and going, and a voice asking, “Are you alright?”

Before Michael could reply, Angelique called out, “Yes, leave me alone.”

Michael smiled.

Standing up, unzipping his slacks and letting them fall, he pressed his body to hers, feeling his hard cock slide between her thighs, brushing them, leaving a trail of pre-cum on her skin. As his hands circled her waist and he pulled her close, he felt one of her hands reach between her legs, grasping him. The hand squeezed slowly and firmly three times, then began to stroke his length.

Leaning in, he kissed her shoulder, and then sank his teeth in, biting her shoulder, applying a slow pressure as she had just done to his cock. Moaning as he bit into the skin.

Her ass pressed back into his stomach, and he reached for the control, turning it up another setting. Her body stopped, letting this new feeling wash over her. He sensed she was on the verge of cumming again. Kissing her shoulder, he sat back down on the toilet. “Turn around,” he said.

Her beautiful body turned, her face flush and eyes staring at him with a look that made him want to cum right then. Without a word, she stared at him, and then moved to straddle him. She pushed her lower body up against his chest, and moved herself up and down against him. He felt her wetness as it matted his chest hair. Her hands on either side of his head, pulling his face into her stomach.

Then she lowered herself, her body sliding on his, her hand reaching behind her, feeling for his cock, grasping it, pumping it and then setting the head to her pussy. Hovering there for a moment, before releasing her body, crashing down onto him. Engulfing him.

His eyes wide as her body surrounded him squeezed him and bathed him in her warmth. Her eyes smoldering into his, a small wicked smile across her mouth as she squeezed her muscles around his cock, controlling the rhythm.

Her body began slow rocks back and forth, with up and down movements.

She reached out, licking his neck in the slowest possible movement. Lingering up his skin, she felt the moan tremble in his throat as much as she heard it.

Her body aching for further release, she reached a hand down between them and began to slide it over her clit, rubbing in circular motions. Her moans growing in intensity.

His body also was responding. He was pushing his hips upwards, thrusting to meet her as she dropped down on him. His cock was bathed in her juices, sliding in and out of her tight pussy.

His hands cupping her ass, feeling a slight buzzing sensation from the plug, pulling her body down hard onto his cock. His moans joining hers. The smell of sex engulfing his nostrils.

Looking up into her face, he saw her eyes close just as she threw her head back. Her body began to tense, and her fingers moved urgently across her clit as she ground down upon his cock. Taking the remote, he shoved it to the highest setting and was surprised by the vibrations his own cock felt thru her body.

Her scream pierced him. The scream, the feel of her pussy clamping down on him and the vibrations pulsing thru her were too much. He released his cum with a thrust of his hips and a low moaning voice, “cummmmmmminnnnnnnggggg”.

Their bodies arching, pushing into one another. They strained to prolong the feeling. His cum shooting in spurts into her. Her body shaking as the waves of orgasm rolled thru her. His strong hands pushing her down with each pulse of cum that he sent into her.

He felt his body begin to come down off the wave of orgasm, his muscles relaxing, his cock flexing inside of her. His breathing heavy, he heard muffled laughter and perhaps a small moan or two from the other side of the door.

He let his eyes move over Angelique’s body, her shaking having ceased, her head was still back, her eyes shut, and a contented smile washed over her face. Her flushed skin was returning to color.

Reaching forward, his lips lightly grazed hers, and then they touched again, firmer as the lips parted tongues darting across each other. Their arms encircling one another.

Finally breaking the kiss, she smiled at him.

“Ohh Michael, Michael, Michael.”

He laughed, returning with “Angelique, Angelique, Angelique”.

As they held each other, he asked what was next. She informed him that she was hungry. And besides wanting to devour him, she knew of a restaurant with nice oak tables and secluded booths. Her eyes dancing as she spoke.