Airport Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all feels good and after a moment you let go of my hair and I stand up. Without even thinking I slip my hard cock into your cunt. Your legs are still spread and kind of trembling. You gasp as I enter and plunge deep within. Then quickly you grab your knees and arch to take me.

"Fuck me," you say. I love it when you get into the act and I grab your ass now. Fucking hard and deep. The table is rocking and starts to slam against the wall. The guys are looking on and the camera man is still filming.

Your cheeks are flush and jiggling as I pound harder and harder. I'm not ready to come but I'm really enjoying the swelling feeling. I rock in and out all the way now looking down at your tight cunt, I talk to you in murmers.

"What?" You ask.

"God," I gasp and plunge in again. "God you're so fucking tight."

"Really?" You know you are but you love to ask.

"Okay," the big guy says. "That's a wrap."

I'd almost forgotten they were there and look over as the guys all blow you kisses and make their way out of the motel room.

"Want a shower?" I ask.

You moan and close your eyes, "not yet."

I'm slowly fucking you, just rocking as the table bashes the wall. My cock lunging in and out over and over. You're moaning and a quick whimper slips in as I drive home each time. Then I watch as you start to finger your pussy while I fuck you on the table. Your hand moves as your eyes remain closed. I realize you're thinking of everything and I smile.

"Going to come again?" I ask.

You open your eyes and smile, "no I can't."

I smile wider. "Later then."

You close your eyes again, feeling my cock slipping in and out and say, "oh god yes."

12