Airport Arrival, With a Twist

Story Info
Husband arrives home to her wife.
1.4k words
4.17
78.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note:

This story takes my Airport Arrival story and adds a twist. This story was written and published by me on another site under the name of "Kristy Kay". I hope you enjoy this version.

I remember seeing your new skirt on the bed the day before I left and all I could think of was seeing you in it. I am totally in love with you and I have a desire for you that never ceases. I know that you have times when you don't believe me when I say that you are beautiful, but I ALWAYS mean it. You are the ONLY woman I desire and that desire never goes away. I love every inch of your body and love to see it with or without clothes.

As I walk up the exit ramp from the airplane I see you in your new short denim skirt, with your red and white plaid camisole top. You are wearing your high-heeled white sandals. I see you walking toward me in this outfit and notice right away that your legs are bare. I see your pretty feet with their painted toenails and your glittery toe rings. I follow your curvaceous legs upwards until they disappear under your skirt. The lack of obvious bra straps, leads me to believe that your breasts are bare under your top. I continue my view upward and catch the glint of your ruby red fingernails as you push back the long auburn hair from your pretty face. The face I have come to love more each day.

As I near you, you reach to put your arms around my neck. You skirt rides up and I am treated to the sight of even more of your sexy legs. As I pull you close, I feel your breasts against my chest and I know that I was right in my assumption, they are bare beneath your top. I reach around your back and as I stroke your back my hands wander down to feel the outline of your panties. As we kiss we start out very gently, but before long we are probing each other's mouths with our tongues. The harder I breathe the more I inhale your perfume.

It's time to end our embrace. We have drawn the attention of several of the people surrounding us. Even in the big cities, two women embracing as more then "friends" still draws attention. We better move along before they have a chance to start throwing barbs and spoiling our mood.

At 5'10" in my flat sandals, even with the help of your 3" heels, you are still a couple of inches shorter then I am. I knew I was flying home to you today, so I made sure to dress for the occasion. My black pleated skirt extends to just above my knees. My white blouse with the square neck tops off the outfit. My white lacy push bra, helps show off my medium size breasts. The gold snake necklace hanging down between my breasts insures that no one misses them.

While on the plane home today, I slipped off my sandals and applied my favorite shade of polish to my toenails. The dark red color of "Vixen" also covers my fingernails. The gentleman sitting next to me on the plane pretended to ignore me, but every chance he got he "stole" a glance at my bare legs and feet.

As we walk along hand in hand, we sneak a kiss every so often. Suddenly I can't take it anymore, I pull you close again and give you a probing kiss. In the midst of our kiss, I slip my hand between our bodies, and reach under your top. As I move my hand upward, I touch your nipple. It stiffens immediately and you catch your breath. I then slide my hand downward. It slides down the front of your skirt until it reaches the hem. I hook the hem with my fingers and start to lift it. You immediately try to stop me, but I won't let you. As I raise the hem, my fingers move forward to feel for your panties. As my fingertips touch them, I feel the silkiness. I slide my fingers along your panties toward the center. As they move downward, the dampness seeping through your panties becomes apparent. It seems that you have missed me as much as I have missed you.

You excuse yourself to go to the ladies room. As you approach the door you pretend to drop something and bend over at the waist to retrieve it. Your skirt rides up and I see that you are wearing the red lace thong panties that I bought for you. After a few minutes, you come out and take my hand. You place something soft in it and when I look I recognize that it's your panties. I raise them to my nose and inhale your scent. There is nothing more intoxicating then the mixture of your White Shoulders perfume and your natural scent.

As we continue on our way, all I can think about is that you are bare underneath your skirt. As we approach the truck, I look around and check to see that no one is near. I open the door for you and as you are attempting to get in, I slide my hand up the inside of your thighs until I feel your wetness. I pull you close for another kiss. At the same time I let my fingers slide inside you. Your juices are already flowing so they enter easily. You are concerned that someone will see yet you are turned on at the same time. I slide my fingers back and forth over your nub until you let loose all over my fingers. I lift my fingers to my mouth to lick your juices from them. It is your version of honey and I can never get enough.

After you recover, I pull you close for a hug. Your hand slides down the front of my skirt. I feel your fingernails scrape my bare legs just below my skirt. As your fingers slide up under my skirt, you pull me close and cover my mouth with yours. Your tongue enters my mouth and wages a battle with my own. Your hand caresses me under my skirt, but continues to ignore the spot where I need it most. Your other hand joins the first on the waistband of my panties. As you continue to fill my mouth with your tongue, I feel my panties race down my legs and pool around my feet on the ground.

Your hand moves closer and closer to my center. Just as I feel that I can't wait any longer, your hand surrounds me. My member is rock hard and dripping into your hand. It's a good thing that no one else is around. They would be surprised enough to see two girls playing with each other like this, but if they found out that one of them was not really a girl, I'm sure we would be in trouble.

You turn away from me and lift the back of your skirt then reach to raise the hem of the front of mine. Now that my panties are no longer restraining me, you can feel my hardness against your bare behind. As I slide between your cheeks, I reach up under your top to play with your nipples. They harden under my touch as I start thrusting against you. I slide into you and feel your slippery walls engulf me. Unfortunately it has been a week since we were last together, so it doesn't take very long for me to go off. As I squirt my seed inside you, you realize that once again, you have gotten the best that your girlfriend/husband has to offer.

As I recover, I have you sit on the edge of your seat. I take your panties from my pocket and slide them up your sexy legs, pausing to kiss your toes, ankles, and knees. I then have you stand and help me pull your panties into place. As you slide into your seat, I give you one last long lingering kiss before I reach down to pull up my panties. You reach out and stop me, telling me to leave them behind. Whoever picks them up, would be shocked to know that the stain in the crotch came directly from a penis and had not dripped from a woman. As we drive away, we reach to hold hands again as we smile at each other. As your hand starts to slide up under my skirt again, you feel our juices flowing out of you and into your panties. A subtle reminder that the fun has just begun...