Airport Inspection by a Wicked BBW

Story Info
Airport inspection by a black BBW with wicked plans.
1k words
3.66
56.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
itica
itica
6 Followers

I was just getting back from a business trip and couldn't wait to see my family and lovely wife.

I waived my ID through airport security and proceeded to pass through the gate.

"Hold it, sir."

I stepped back and turned around to face a female security inspector.

She was a big black woman, which was a nice contract to my thin white frame. She stood so close to me that her large breasts almost touched me through her tight uniform.

This made me feel a swelling down my pants, yet I thought nothing of it. But then I heard her say "please step aside and take off your belt and shoes."

Oh no, I thought, how embarrassing. A moment later I stood there all submissive, holding my pants so they wouldn't fall.

She knelt down to frisk me and immediately saw it. As I did nothing wrong, I figured she'll let me go now.

"Sir, I apologize for the delay, but you were found to match a certain profile and we can't take risks. Please follow me."

Damn. We entered a room and she asked me to take a sit and wait.

An hour later, a male security guard entered, put some gloves on and asked me keep only my underwear for a strip search.

"Really?" I thought, "come on. Surely they're kidding." Still, I did as I was told. However, at the very last moment his radio called and he had to leave.

I was annoyed by probably having to wait another hour, but suddenly the woman from before entered the room.

I quickly grabbed for my shirt to cover my underwear from the erection that suddenly re-emerged.

By the look on her face, it looked she once again saw it.

"The work day is almost done. My colleague won't be back in time so I guess we'll have to call the police so they'll put you in a holding cell for the night, then you'll be questioned tomorrow when there's time."

"Wait a minute, I didn't even do anything," I said, "isn't there another solution?"

"Well, seeing you're obviously a man (oh my, I thought), you can sign a waiver to let me - a female inspector - do it with you."

Did she just say "do it with you"? Weird, but I just wanted to get home already. "Sure, I'll sign."

She handed me the form. I held it in one hand and signed with the other, realizing I just dropped the shirt which covered my private parts. Well, the strip search waiver made it meaningless anyway.

She pushed me against a table and strip searched me. I felt her hands all over me. It basically felt this large black woman was toying around with a helpless naked thin white man. I was relieved when she stopped, because I was about to explode.

"Alright, we'll now do a full cavity search. Please remove your underwear."

I hesitated but complied. But when her gloved finger was about to penetrate my butt, I turned around.

"I feel it's too much," I said, "I don't feel comfortable doing this. You proved to be resourceful earlier. Isn't there an alternative approach for this too?"

She just stared at me. It then came to me that by turning around I faced her naked and fully erected.

"Yes, there is. But according to your ID you're married and your wife may not like it."

Before I could ponder what she meant, this time she was the one to turn around and started pushing her large ass back and forth against my erection. I was blocked between the table from behind and her large frame in front of me.

This could mean only one thing, I started to cum.

"What are you doing?!" I squeaked, "you can't do this!"

"Don't hold it in. Imagine your cum on all over my large ass!"

"Please stop, I'm married...," I pleaded.

"Wrong move. Do you know it's all recorded? Luckily our camera's budget isn't enough for audio...so once your cum is on my uniform, you'll be mine. One word from me and it will look like you raped me from behind. Especially when you'll grope me."

"Why wrong move? And what groping?," I quietly asked, trying not to climax, "the camera will clearly show me helpless while you violate me."

"Oh, really? Then imagine I'm your wife. Imagine taking her from behind, but imagine she has a huge ass and you're all inside it, with your hands all over her huge breasts!"

With horror, I realized she has just put my hands on her large breasts. She then shoved her ass as deeply as possible around my erection while my hands felt her nipples, and I just let go.

But I was still big. She stood up and started to remove her tight and now cum filled uniform.

Feeling violated, I just lied on the floor and caught my breath.

Next thing I knew, she ducked to the floor and caught my erection with her mouth and hands.

When she felt my pre-cum, she positioned herself over me, held my hands to the ground and I immediately realized what she had in mind.

"Please no, stop before it's too late," I begged.

But it was futile. She didn't want my cum over her uniform this time. I was pinned to the floor and she inserted me to into her full frame body.

She went up and down and shoved her large breasts in my face.

I was deep inside this large and now wet security inspector woman, and felt the worst is yet to come.

She has just squirmed all over me.

"I can't hold it in anymore!," I yelled, "I'm about to cum! Pull me out, pull me out now!"

"I want you inside me, I want your cum inside me, I want you to impregnate me!"

"What?! No!," I almost cried, "please let me go, please, I can't hold it..."

"If you can't hold it, then imagine I'm your wife, but imagine she's black and large and your huge erection fills her huge body until you just...cum."

With that, she gave me one last squeeze and I released myself inside her, filling every part of her body with more cum than I ever thought I've had in me.

As she got off me, I looked through the noise resistant window. There stood my wife, wearing a visitor tag and staring at us with tears in her eyes.

itica
itica
6 Followers