Airport Parking

Story Info
You waited for him at the airport.
1k words
2.93
19.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I land I hurry through the passport checkpoint and the luggage collectors. I know you are on the other side waiting for me. I was supposed to have arrived almost two hours ago, but who can trust the airlines anymore?

I see you almost immediately as I cross the sliding doors. You look just like in the pictures you send me, and look boiling hot in that shirt and skirt you are wearing. My cock throbs with anticipation. I had a nice hotel room, but now we only have one hour until my connection flight takes off. Time to be creative.

We kiss, and I tell you what is going on. I am not willing to let this opportunity pass, so I insist that we go somewhere private. Obviously we end up in the parking lot. We speed to the back of the parking and we find a medium SUV, parked distant enough to the wall so as to have room. I throw all my luggage to the floor and throw myself onto you, pushing you against the wall as I kiss you deeply in your mouth.

You can feel my hard dick against your pussy and your hips rock involuntarily, grinding your cunt against it. Now I know you are horny. Soon my hand is under your skirt and on top of your dam panties. I slide my fingers um and down, not penetrating but separating your lips as they pass. You are getting very exciting I would already be moaning, if it wasn't for my mouth on yours that silences them. I can feel them, your tongue pushing harder and vibrating in my mouth.

Now you are grabbing my dick though my pants and you bring it out, beginning to slide your hand up and down slowly. I have put your panties to the side and I have two fingers deep in your pussy. My fingers are fucking you and your moaning is unstoppable now. I continue to frantically fuck you with both my fingers. I can feel you are just about to come and, suddenly, I stop. My fingers are still inside your pussy, but now my finger are quite, still, until I flex them backwards and push directly on top of your G-point. Slowly I start finger fucking you again, this time slowly. Pressing hard and the releasing, once and again.

Your shirt is completely open and your tits are hanging there, I put one in my mouth and suck you nipple, I alternate sucking and biting it until it is rock hard, then I begin to lap it. Your first orgasm hits and your cum poor through my fingers to the floor. You fall onto your knees, I don't know if because of eagerness, or just because your legs have given in. It doesn't matter, my dick is just there and you put it in your mouth.

You begin to slurp and suck on it while your other hand plays with my balls. Then you start deepthroating me, mi dickhead on your tonsils. I can feel your throat gagging. Then you stop, put it out and then in again as you facefuck my cock once and again until I can take it no more and come litters allover your tits. You gently jerk my cock until I stop coming and a little more, slowly sucking it and cleaning it with your tongue.

I grab you and make you stand up and push you against the hood of the minivan. I spread your legs and kneel down in front of you. I put one of you legs on my shoulder and put my mouth around your clit, which I begin to suck and bite and roll and twist in my mouth. Then I stop and pass my tongue, just the very tip between your anus and pussy, caressing you soft skin. Then I go back and I run my tongue by your inner lips, all around your pussy and then I french kiss it, sticking my tongue as deep as I can, twirling and twisting it.

You are about to come again and I turn you around and eat you from behind, putting your whole pussy in my mouth, chewing it while one hand works your clit and the other probes the entry of your ass. You are frantically pulling and twisting your nipples and then I fell it again, you start trembling and are about to cum again, so I stand up, my hard dick in my hand I put it in the entrance of your slit. I continue to work your clit while my cock head slides up and down on your pussy entrance. You beg my to put it in you , but I don't. I continue my tease until you start cumming again, and just then I stick deep and hard in you , and I fuck you fast, deep hard, at the same time you are cumming, you cannot come down, because of my riding you just stop cumming to begin again.

I bend you over the car and I fuck you from behind but up to down, sometimes hitting your sweet spot. I put a thumb up your ass at the same time with my free hand I grab one of your nipples. The sight is amazing, and I want to put it up your ass, but I am not sure whether you like it, and I am too excited to ask, so I continue pounding you and fucking your ass with my thumb until I know I am about to come.

Then I put it out and once again I turn you and lie you against the hood. I put my dick between your tits for me to fuck them. As I slide up and down, you open your mouth and let the tip of my cock in your mouth and I grab the nipples that are pointing at me and turn them as radio dials. Soon I feel my balls contract and my dick explodes all over again.

I check my watch. Just in time for my next connection.