Airport Rendezvous

Story Info
She has her submissive fantasies fulfilled.
2.3k words
4.5
38.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin heard the office door swing open. Someone stepped up to speak to Cindy at the front desk. "There's a problem with my maintenance order."

Robin's body heated instantly. Jack Houston. She's been hearing him over the radio for the last week, but she'd yet to see him. His voice alone - low, gravely, seductive - sent waves of lust across her body. Whenever he was on the radio, she couldn't concentrate on anything else. She'd redone a maintenance request twice the day before thanks to the fantasies her mind conjured as he prepared for take-off.

Now he stood mere feet away, but Robin didn't dare look up. He couldn't possibly live up to her fantasy. She'd rather not have her image of a muscular, sex god ruined by reality.

"Robin's free. She's at the second desk."

Shit! Why hadn't she picked up the phone so she'd look busy.

Footsteps approaching her desk. From the sound of it, he was wearing cowboy boots - just like in her fantasies. She looked up.

If she hadn't been sitting down, she would have swooned. She'd guessed right on the boots and the tight jeans that hid nothing of his long legs and powerful thighs. The bulge between his thighs indicated he was every bit as well-endowed as she'd imagined. His worn blue work shirt was open at the neck, revealing tanned flesh.

His hair was pitch black He wore it closely-cropped but the slight wave in the front told her it would be a mass of curls if it grew out. His eyes were a deep blue, like the ocean on a cloudless day. Her heart slammed against her chest. He was a fantasy come to life. When he spoke, she bit her tongue to stifle a moan.

"I ordered some repair work yesterday. I expected it to be done when I arrived, but I'm told it hasn't been started yet."

Several agonizing seconds passed before she was able to perform basic functions like speech. "I-I'm sorry, Mr. Houston. I'll just need the um...order number so I can check on it."

His lips curled up as he handed her a crumpled, grease-stained piece of paper. Oh great, he was laughing at her. Her voice had disappeared again. All she could do was nod.

She forced herself to focus on the number. Slowly, as if she'd never used a keyboard before, she punched it into her computer. Fortunately, he remained silent as she worked, and she managed to track down the information he needed.

"I found you're order. It got misdirected."

"I expect the work to be done today." His tone told her he was used to people doing exactly what he said. Did he expect that kind of obedience in bed? The thought made her pussy cream. She barely kept herself from squeezing her legs together to give her clit the friction it craved,

"I'll write it up as an emergency order. If you take the slip to the front desk, Cindy will get it taken care of immediately."

"Thanks." The low roll of his voice made her nipples tighten. How could such an everyday word sound so sexy?

She pulled an emergency work order from a tray on her desk and began filling it out, thankful she didn't have to look him in the eye. As she filled in the blanks, a wicked idea came to her. It was foolish to think he'd be interested in her, but she'd been telling herself she needed to take more chances. Her life was far too predictable. She ripped a piece of paper from a notepad and wrote her mane and number on it.

She handed him the transfer order. "Take this to the front." Then she handed him her number. "Use this if you need anything else." She did her best to give the words their intended tone of innuendo.

His eyes widened. Then he gave her a smile that could have melted her into the floor. "I will." Electric heat raced to her pussy. She didn't have the sense to smile back. All she could do was stare as he turned and walked away, jeans molded perfectly to his tight ass.

She continued to watch as he talked to Cindy. Robin noted that he folded the paper with her number on it and put it in his pocket. At east he hadn't thrown it away...yet.

* * *

The phone rang, startling Robin awake. She glanced at the clock. Eleven. Not that late. She felt like she'd been asleep for hours but it had been less than thirty minutes. She grabbed the phone off her nightstand. "Hello."

"Will you be working tomorrow?"

The speaker had no need to identify himself. No one else's voice could heat her body like that. with a few words.

"Yes."

"When do you get off?"

Whenever you come by my desk. "Five thirty. When the office closes."

"Don't leave without me.." He hung up without another word.

She supposed she should be annoyed by his gruffness. He hadn't even bothered to wait for an answer, for god's sake, but his arrogance only fueled her lust. Her body throbbed in anticipation of seeing him again. She wanted him, even if it was nothing more than a night of dirty sex. It would be the greatest thrill she'd experienced a long time.

* * *

Robin glanced at the clock one more time. Five minutes after six. Damn! Maybe Jack wasn't coming. She forced herself to process a few last orders. She'd leave if he wasn't there by six fifteen.

Several minutes later, she shut down her computer. As she opened her desk drawer to get her purse she fought back tears of disappointment. But she heard a knock on the office door. She looked up. Jack stood there, starting at her, wearing an identical outfit to the one from the day before except his shirt was white this time and a little less worn.

Cindy had locked the door on her way out, so Robin crossed the room to let Jack in. Anticipation had gotten her so wet than she felt her cream on the tops of her thighs as she walked. She knew her nipples stood out from her thin shirt. She felt hot, restless, ready to jump Jack as soon as she opened the door. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

Jack smirked as he watched her. Could he tell how horny she was? The thought brought the heat of embarrassment to her cheeks, but her wicked side wanted him to know how hot he made her.

"Hi," she said, feeling suddenly awkward once she had the door open.

His eyes sparked with wicked heat. "Go back to your desk."

"Why?"

"Because I want to fuck you."

His hot words made her legs turn to jelly. "What? Here?'"

He reached out, traced her jaw line with his index finger. Then he tilted her head up so she had to look into his eyes. "Yes. Here."

This couldn't be happening. She wasn't the type of girl who had sex in her office. The walls were glass. Anyone could walk in and see them. She knew most of the pilots and maintenance crew had gone home for the evening, but she had no guarantee that she and Jack were alone.

Her heart hammered against her chest. She'd fantasized about Jack ever since she first heard his voice. She'd hardly slept after he'd called the night before. Was she going to waste this opportunity?

"You told me to call you if I needed help with anything."

She nodded mutely.

He took her hand and pressed it against his erection. "I need help with this." She swallowed hard. He was hard, ready, and he wanted to fuck her. She wasn't going to tell him no. "I'm at your service."

"Then go to your desk."

His tone left no room for disobedience. She turned and somehow managed to put one foot in front of the other. He followed so close behind her she could feel the heat radiating from his body.

"Put your hands on the desk and bend over."

She bit her lip to keep from moaning. All her fantasies starred dominant men, but never had she encountered a man so determined to control her. Her mind couldn't decide what she thought of the reality, but her body knew. Hear pooled between her legs. She grasped the edge of the desk and bent forward, arching her back and sticking her ass in the air.

He slipped his hands under her thin sundress, exposing her backside. He caressed the bare cheeks of her ass. "You were ready for me, weren't you?"

"Y-yes." Hoping he'd want to take her home, she'd worn hose, a garter belt, and no panties. But she'd never dreamed he'd fuck her at the airport.

One hand pulled her hips back even further while the other traced the crack of her ass, stopping to tease her anus. She gasped at the sensation.

"You want me to fuck you right now, don't you?"

"Yes."

His hand slid forward, through the heat of her pussy. "Did you know what you were getting into when you gave me your number?"

"No."

"I'm not a civilized man, but I can give you the ride of you life. This is your last chance to run." She shook her head. "I wanted you the first time I heard your voice."

"And I knew I would have you long before you gave me your number." She moaned as his fingers found her clit."

"We can take it slow later, but right now I need it hard and fast. Do you like to be tied up?

An embarrassing whimper escaped her lips. The thought of being spread out on Jack's bed, helpless to resist him made her so hot she couldn't keep her hips still.

He chuckled. "We'll get dinner later. Then we'll go back to my house and spend the evening exploring our mutual fantasies. But I can't wait for that, can you."

"No, please don't make me wait." What had come over her. She'd always had a submissive streak but mostly she'd indulged it in her fantasies. How did this man have her ready to give him anything so easily?

He plunged two fingers inside her, flexing them so they rubbed across her g-spot. She bucked her hips, wanting more "Damn, you're tight and wet. You're going to feel so good gripping my cock."

His voice,. That was it. It was even lower and more sultry than usual. It flowed over her like warm syrup. The man could seduce a saint with that voice.

He pulled his fingers from her. "Don't move." She bit her lip to keep from begging for more. Her body shook with the need to gyrate her hips, push them toward him. She was ready to do anything to get him inside her. She heard him lower his zipper, then the swish of his pants against his thighs told her he was pushing them down.

He stepped closer. His cock brushed her pussy. She moaned. He pushed his hips forward but didn't enter her. He teased her as his cock slid thought her slick folds. The tip brushed her clit.

She bit her lips so hard she tasted blood.

"Beg me."

"Oh, God."

"Tell me exactly what you want."

"Your cock."

"Where?'

"In my cunt. Please. Put your cock in my cunt."

He did. In one brutal thrust, he penetrated her with his whole thick length."

She lost her tenuous control then, bucking against him like a feral creature. Her hips slammed into his. "Fuck me!"

His hands gripped her hips so hard it hurt. But the slight pain only increased her pleasure. His cock drove into her over and over. He was so big her filled her until she thought she couldn't take anymore. She feared her body would disintegrate from the pleasure.

She no longer cared if anyone saw them. All she cared about was Jack's cock and what it was doing to her. She wanted to come, wanted release from this agonizing pleasure he was pumping into her with every stroke. He'd made her his slave. Her easy surrender scared her, but the need pulsating in her clit was unlike any she'd ever known. It felt so good it hurt.

She didn't think he could fuck her any harder, but his speed and ferocity increased. "Scream for me."

Reality broke in for a moment. "Can't. People...might...hear."

"There's no one here. Scream. I need to hear it."

She resisted his sultry command, bit her lip to keep the sound in. Then he reached around her body and squeezed her clit between his fingers. The flood of emotion that had built inside her erupted in a long, loud scream and a mind-searing orgasm. Her body convulsed, squeezing his cock and bucking against him.

He gave her one more savage thrust and stiffened. "So hot. You're so fucking hot." He shouted as he pumped his come into her.

She collapsed over her desk. He lay heavy against her back until the ability to move returned to them.

Finally, he stood and helped her to her feet. They both straightened their clothes. She glanced around the office. Her face burned with embarrassment, but she had to know if they'd attracted any attention.

"I made sure there was no one here. That's why I was so late."

"You could have told me that earlier."

He lifted his brows. "And ruin the thrill for you?'" She laughed. "I don't think fucking you could ever be less than thrilling."

He laughed. "No, I'd make sure it wasn't. Are you hungry...for dinner.?"

She smiled. "Are you civilized enough to take to a restaurant?'

"I can be"

"Why don't we pick up take-out and go straight to your house."

He smiled. "I love a woman who knows what she wants."