Airport Trouble

Story Info
Reuniting in an airport can get sticky.
4.7k words
4.06
16.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercedes hadn’t seen Travis in months. It was stupid really, he hadn’t even told her he was leaving, he didn’t owe it to her, but she felt abandoned. She sat, back straight against the solid frame of the chair in the wide airy span of the airport terminal. For a Tuesday the walk ways and surrounding terminals were fairly deserted, only a few lazy passengers lugging carry-ons toward baggage claim. There weren’t any ecstatic families meeting, or whopping groups of people exiting from the gates.

Merci brushed a long strand of dark red hair from her face, long slender fingers brushing against her delicately soft cheek. Plump pink lips parted in a sigh that raised her shoulders several inches. Looking down at the shiny gold watch on her narrow wrist she rolled her eyes, why had she decided to be so terribly early for her flight? Usually she was hopping around her apartment right now with only one shoe on, tossing things at a suitcase propped up on her bed, searching for the ticket. Merci’s hair would still have been wet from the extra long shower she shouldn’t have taken, and she would be practically frantic. These days she always prepared things in advance, had so much time on her hands.

She used to visit him at his studio, watch him edit movies, then they’d make love against his computer desk, he’s slam her backward against the monitor. She’d giggle about how expensive the equipment was, how he should be careful, and he’d only enter her harder and faster. She felt so helpless at his hands, but safe too. He’d never hurt her, he loved her too much. Then he was gone as quickly as he’d come into her life.

One day she’d auditioned for a movie a director at his studio was working on. She’d come in; ready to seduce her way into the part. There was Travis, blonde hair falling over one eye as he leaned one leg against the secretary’s desk, muted grey shirt pulled tautly over his firm build. When he had looked up at her with serene steel blue eyes she’d felt her breath sink into her pushed up chest. He looked down at his clip board; eyes rolled looking over her provocative outfit and laughed. He’d informed her that the part was not for a hooker and sent her back toward the auditioning room. She’d been so embarrassed; she tried to pull at the bottom of her short black slip dress, and secure the spaghetti straps. She had let her long luscious red locks down, and then on second thought realized she looked even easier. She’d been in the process of pulling the mess of curls back up when he’d stepped in the audition room. Travis had carried himself with complete confidence, shoulders back, head raised straight above his shoulders. His feet had come down on the floor softly. She had paused watching him as if there was no other visual stimulation around.

“No sense in that,” he’d referred to her loose locks smirking, “just take a seat.” He’d motioned toward a plush bottomed chair. His eyes had been on her face, not her full lush cleavage like most men.

Merci had sat, crossing those bare exposed limbs at the knee, hands at the edge of her ever shortening dress, a rosiness of pink rising in her cheeks and earlobes. She’d tried to gather her composure, she needed that job, hadn’t worked in months. It’d turned out Jason; the director was not going to coming in. The rest was history, she’d seduced him, or had he seduced her?

That familiar tinge of color came back to her cheeks now thinking about it and she squeezed her thighs together sighing once more. Another hour before her flight would even be in the gate. Delays could keep her sitting in this hard terminal seat for maybe two, or three hours. Placing one elbow on the rest she lowered her chin on one upturned palm.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Travis rolled the blue ball point pen between two fingers. Brow wrinkling in frustration as he put pen to paper once more making a check list. New camera lens, black and white film, replacement 35mm camera, tripod, four female actresses, five male, green screen, the list went on and on adding to his headache. Eyes drifted upwards again, this commute was taking almost an hour longer than usual.

“Stewardess?” His voice called out in a rich slow purr. Head turned sideways to look out into the open aisle of the roomy 757 plane his company owned, “Miss?”

“Yes Mr. Meredith?” A pretty redhead stewardess approached him. The all too friendly smile plastered on her face showed her irritation.

“Any idea what the hold up is? I have a meeting in just a little more than an hour and we still haven’t even reached the airport. I have never had a problem with this airline before and I would be delighted if I did not have to find another service provider.” Travis made his voice cutting. His frustration poured out, it didn’t help that her long locks reminded him of his ex-girlfriend’s; he momentarily wondered if they were as silky were he to brush his fingers against them. She had frustrated him too. Never available, always busy, he had finally packed up and left for his business trip a month ago without telling her. Why bother, she would have business to tend to and wouldn’t be willing to join him anyway.

“We are really very sorry Mr. Meredith, but there has been a hold up at the tower and they are holding off landing until it can be cleared up.” The stewardess explained, carefully, watching his furrowing brows.

“On a Tuesday?”

“Yes, it seems they do not have an open terminal for the size of our plane. They mainly use small planes during the week. The wait will not be much longer.”

“As you can tell I have turned on the ‘fasten your seatbelts’ sign, we will be landing shortly, in about three minutes,” the pilot cut in.

The redheaded stewardess looked relieved as she smiled once more before nodding to his buckled belt.

“See that wasn’t all that bad was it?

Travis shrugged and returned to his list only to be distracted once more by the thoughts racing through his head. Long legs that wrapped around him in bed, glittering electric blue eyes, there wasn’t a damned thing that didn’t remind him of her. Shaking his head, as if he could rid her memory with that simple act he returned full attention to his list.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mercedes sighed lifting her head once more.

“Time for a coke,” she murmured to herself and stood, clutching her tiny hand purse, and headed toward the vending machines near the bathrooms.

She had only walked for a brief moment when she saw a tall blonde man lifting a carry on bag to his shoulder and heading toward baggage claim. Out of his unzipped case fell a stack of papers and they fluttered to the beige carpet floor. He seemed oblivious, and despite the weird sensation she felt in her chest she picked up her pace until she was almost running toward him.

“Stop, Sir, your papers!” She gasped, grabbing his arm, despite what her instincts told her. The firm muscle beneath her grip rippled as the head turned toward her. Her mouth opened in a tiny yelp as those familiar eyes iced over looking at her.

“Mercedes D’Lourdez, greetings.” Travis’ tone was so icy she frowned. He let the bag down, leaning against one well rounded calf. “How the hell have you been?” He spoke to her as if she were an old buddy from college.

“I seem to remember you disappeared, not me, so don’t pretend like you didn’t know where I was all along.” She bit back more furious words. She wanted to talk to him, even if it was going to be brief. Then she suddenly regretted stopping him. His eyes went from detachment to anger so quickly it felt like hands literally pushing her back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Where the hell was he? Trapped inside one of his own cliché movie plots? Where had she come from? Mercedes stood before him, eyes flashing, challenging him. Hell yeah he had left her, for good reason. Even that fact didn’t stop him from giving her a once over. Same trim figure, pouty mouth and incredibly plush hair. She held a tiny purse in her hand, gripping it so tightly her knuckles had whitened. If this was so traumatic for her why had she stopped him? Well he wasn’t going to allow this to get out of hand, he needed to hurry anyway.

“Well, however you remember it, good to see you, afternoon Mercedes.” He lifted his bag back to his shoulder and took a few steps back noticing the papers as if she hadn’t uttered a breath about them. He stooped, strong muscles in his legs bending, his firm butt rounding as he collected the papers and put them back, then proceeded to walk away.

“That’s it? Still a workaholic I see, without a single care for anything else. Not even two minutes to say a few consoling words to a woman you bedded for nearly a year?” He groaned, she was starting, trying to get him to stick around and listen to her heartbreak. What about his?

“If that is how you see things as they were, fine. I bedded you for a year, thanks for that; I really have to leave now.” She could really be a selfish bitch. He shrugged at her narrowing eyes and walked away. If she expected him to drop everything because she was standing there, she was as naïve as ever.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

She growled and shook with anger. How could he just walk away, couldn’t he see her pain? Somehow she thought he would sweep her off her feet, apologize and everything would be fine. That obviously was not going to be the case. Her hands trembled so badly she dropped her purse, she focused downward on it. She cursed with anger and picked it up. He was only a few yards away, Mercedes tilted her arm backward and sent the bag hurling toward him.

Satisfaction crept into her as it struck him squarely between the shoulder blades. That didn’t last long because he didn’t seem the least deterred by her violent act. His pace did not skip a beat.

“Fuck you Travis. I hope your job fulfills you because you never fulfilled me.” Something had to get to him.

“At least I tried to make it work for you.” His voice was even as he stopped. He turned so slowly it was hard to tell if he was actually going to face her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Running off for business all the time is trying?”

“I always asked you to come with me.” He defended. “I often suggested that we make it a romantic vacation, but you always had to stay here.” He closed his eyes momentarily as if he could see her face every time she made the excuses. Her huffy attitude, her short cutting sentences as if he hadn’t even asked her. Those excuses made a man wonder.

“I had acting jobs here. I couldn’t just leave them.”

“But yet I had to leave my jobs? Bullshit Merci and you know it. Merci you can be so selfish.” He spit the cutting words out, and then paused realized he had used his nickname for her as easily as he had before.

“Oh.” He grimaced as her defeated response. He hadn’t really meant to insult her so openly. Her bottom lip quivered and her cheeks looked as if someone had pinched them. She nodded her head maybe twice, he couldn’t tell because he was thinking about his own pain. Mercedes had ripped his heart out, and served it to her acting buddies. She spent so much time there he wondered if they had ever really pursued a relationship.

Travis sighed, but if there wasn’t anything genuine there why was he so love struck over the glossy haired beauty?

“If I’m such a harpy why do you still call me Merci? You used that as a pet name. I’d appreciate you don’t slander the one thing good between us. Admit it was sex, great sex, but nothing more. We were both disappointed when we lost the fuck buddy. So how the hell have you been Travis Meredith?” She had thrown the ball back, and now the fight was on. How did she do this to him?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

She shook her head a few times, ridding herself of the tears that nagged at her eyelids, daring to drop down onto those reddening cheeks. Asshole. Fucking asshole. He could make her feel so dumb when he turned his successful businessman attitude onto her. She had to cut him, and it had to be deep. Chances are she wouldn’t succeed, but Mercedes was going to try.

“You just said it wasn’t even fulfilling. So which was it Mercedes? Great sex or unfulfilling, because it can’t be both.” Travis glared at her once more setting the bag down from his wide shoulder.

What was he pulling now, did he remember all the dumb things she did and said? His somber tone wore her nerves thin and she just couldn’t imagine continuing down this road with him.

“Forget it, I did, I really don’t even remember the sex, I just wanted to spare your manhood. It’s been so long since we ma…had sex that I don’t recall much of any of it. So I’m guessing it wasn’t great sex at all.” Mercedes bit her bottom lip grateful she hadn’t spilled out the words made love. That would have given away the passion she felt just standing next to him. The way his eyes ripped every shred of clothing from her body ages before his hands ever claimed the hot territory.

“Don’t remember it huh?” Travis moved as smooth as an ebony panther and grasped her upper arms firmly; he swung her over his shoulder and spanked her toned bottom several times with moderate force, emitting yelps from Merci.

“What in the hell? We are in a public place you can’t treat me like a fucking whore!” Merci gasped, hair toppling over the crown of her head, making a veil that prevented her from seeing.

Casually, as if he were doing something immensely ordinary, he reached down and picked up his travel bag and headed toward a restroom. Thankfully no planes had arrived so there was no one in the terminal area. He crossed the wide expanse of hallway and went directly into a women’s restroom he knew had to be empty for no one had entered nor left in the length of the argument. The travel bag was dropped recklessly, for as many important things it contained, to the side as he switched the lock.

“Merci, Merci, Merci….” His words cooed as he let her down on the sink so she was sitting about level with his torso. Travis curled his fingers through her toppled hair and brushed it endearingly back into place. With two fingers he tilted her chin upward, and placed his other hand into the back of her hair to pull her backward. With her head back and her lips up he held her in place, taking the advantage of the situation.

“Travis, just quit ok? Someone could have seen us, and I don’t wish to be here with you.”

“Well start wishing baby, because I don’t think I want to let you go.” Travis murmured as he increased the force downward on her hair and lifted her chin a bit more.

“Stop playing. This is stupid,” Merci’s voice whined, she’d made him angry, flecks of anger danced in his clear eyes.

“But you are so fun to play with doll,” having said that Travis released her chin and pushed her knees apart with his hand, widening them enough to fit his body between them. His body had closed in on her, and she felt the heat rush warmly down her creamy upper thighs to zero into the depth of her womanhood. She blushed, eyes wide, surprised that he still had the same effect of her body.

Suddenly Travis’ hot mouth lowered down onto hers, capturing her plump lips in a sweetly slow kiss. The pressure on her hair ceased as he moved both hands to her shoulders to lift her into his powerful kiss. Mercedes mouth opened in a sigh and Travis took the opportunity to run the tip of his tongue along her top teeth. Her hands grasped at his biceps as she stroked her tongue along his, lips sensuously pleasing the other’s as their tongues flicked and moved about between them. It was too much to bear as Merci whimpered into Travis’ mouth.

He let her go, but not because he had changed his mind. Travis stood, looking down at those piercing blue eyes searching his face for the love they once shared. He smirked; brow rising like it always did when he had something up his sleeve, and his hands lifted to brush against her soft flushed cheek.

“What an effect I have on you Merci! Thought you didn’t wish to be here with me?” He had the upper hand, it was obvious, but he wanted her to say it.

“You fucking bastard, don’t act as though you can twist me around…”

Travis’ hot mouth caught hers again, not allowing her to finish her empty sentence. The way her fingers curled around his lower thighs, it was obvious she was twisted around his finger, but that was certainly not where he wanted her twisted for long. He knew things must progress at a quicker pace, that meeting was still waiting regardless of what hot body was opening to him in a women’s restroom. He released her pulsing lips, looking down with a congenial smirk.

“Such nasty words come pouring out of that mouth, but you still taste like pure sugar Merci. Who ever taught you to talk like that?”

“Fuck you.”

“Don’t tempt me beautiful, regrettably there is not time anyway. I’ve got meetings to attend, and more willing candidates to bring into my bedroom.”

Travis turned his body side ways and slid from between her knees and leaned down retrieving his luggage. Looking back to the flustered woman on the sink he gave a half hearted wave and flipped the lock.

“Travis….”

“Just leave it alone. Just catch your flight; we’ll be heading opposite directions again. That seems to work best.”

“No.” With that Merci lifted herself to the ground and closed the distance between their bodies, her mouth hotly rushing to press against his, their tongues moving against each other, tasting and feeling. Once more the luggage was forgotten as he released it to lock the door again.

Hands massaged and rememorized shapes and textures as they once knew them to be. Mercedes slipped his suit jacket down his shoulders. Those same nimble fingers removed his tie and added it to the floor moving on to twirl buttons loose, leaving a vertical stripe of tanned chest. The shirt joined the jacket on the floor and Merci let her lips and tongue tease a path down his strong jaw line and neck to one shoulder. Cupping the hard muscle beneath one palm she began the luxurious journey with her teeth, nibbling and paying attention to each inch of warm flesh before she reached her destination of his other shoulder.

Travis moaned tilting his head back, his own hands cupping generous handfuls of Merci’s plump breasts. He’d gotten his upper hand, and now he smiled, leaning down a bit to momentarily smell the sweet peach fragrance of her hair.

Merci’s tongue swept into the delve between Travis’ muscled abs until she was on her knees, his hands at her shoulders containing her long locks. Fingers once more loosened the button on his pants, and grated the zipper downward on its track. She looked up at him, like caught doing a crime, and placed her palm over the hard bulge in his boxers.

“I’m the only one responding huh?” Hot flesh pulsating beneath her palm, she bit her round bottom lip, and finally let her hand get through to his glorious package. Light colored skin stretched tight over his thick cock, the head already beginning to turn crimson and shiny with precum. She gasped remembering the sensations he’d caused her to feel in the past and smiled up at him.

“You are enjoying what you see Merci?” He almost growled the words, his body trembling with lust.

“Didn’t I always?” With that her long pink tongue whipped out of her mouth and flicked across the wet hole of his manhood while she held him straight out firmly in her fist. Then she dipped her head down and allowed him entrance into her waiting mouth, only two inches creeping their way over her tongue before she locked lips around the head tightly. She delivered pure heat to the trapped inches, licking and gently sucking on the firm part of him.

Travis felt weak in the knees, his skin aflame with the torturous pleasure she was inflicting upon his hard cock. He shut his eyes, and then let his shoulders lean back against the wall supporting him as she continued her magic between his legs.

Her tongue flashed and crawled in a sumptuous dance over his cock before she began dipping her head to allow him complete access to her entire mouth. Mercedes allowed his entire eight inches to pierce her open lips, until she could feel him dipping into the confines of her throat. She swallowed slightly pulling the bulky head downward, pressure squeezing him firmly. She then let him slip out so she could begin the monotonous but never boring dipping and pulling of the up and down work she was giving to his heated rod.

12