Airspeed: Trans-Atlantic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Tom mumbled, and then said deviously, after a quick thought, "You want a hand with that? I've got longer fingers, you know."

She grinned slightly, looked at him as though she didn't believe he was up to the task. Her eyes seemed to say "Yeah right! You don't have the balls."

Tom raised an eyebrow, in return thinking,Oh, it's on bitch!

He put his hand on her naked thigh, rubbing the skin tenderly. He slipped his fingers down the inner side of her leg, running them all the way up to her crotch. She shivered in delight, and shimmied to sit a little flatter in her seat, and make it easier for Tom to get at her loins.

She inhaled sharply when she felt his hand pull her panty aside, and his middle finger travel curiously down her slit, then back up, and down again, curling up to enter her.

"Ugghhh," she groaned in an animalistic manner, as Tom's finger slipped into her wet, tender pink folds, and started to thrust to a pleasant pace.

Tom couldn't believe this was happening. His girlfriend's best friend? It was dirty, filthy even. But he had come too far to even think about stopping now.

He pulled his finger out, lifted his hand to his lips, and with his eyes locked onto Rochelle's, he poked both his middle and index fingers into his mouth, sucking on them forcefully, then swirling his tongue around them to coat the digits in saliva, not that he needed to; Rochelle's own natural juice was certainly enough lubrication. He reveled in the subtle taste and the slight feminine musk.

By the feverish shuddering of her body and the way her eyelids fluttered shut, he could tell he had stoked a fire in her.

He plunged his two fingers into her deeply; as far in as he could. His other fingers folded up and remained glued to her labia as he found the roof of her cavity and massaged it in long, tender strokes.

"Oh fuck Tom," she whimpered. "God that feels so good. Don't stop!"

Her own hand was working just as hard as Tom's; she turned in her seat a little to face him better, and spit quickly into her free hand, which she then placed on his rod with her other.

Together her small fists worked in uniform strokes. She clenched her teeth again, this time in pleasure. She could feel a warmth spreading from the very tips of her toes, through her feet and ankles, and slowly up her legs. "Fuuuuuuuck," she exhaled, panting. "Go faster," she begged him. "Faster and...shit! And...and harder!"

Tom felt a pressure building gradually within his cock. He knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"You want it harder Shel?" he asked her affectionately.

Swimming in the warmth of her near climax, she didn't so much answer him in a word as she grunted, admittedly rather loudly.

To Tom's horror, a woman two rows up stirred, and turned to look over her shoulder. He just grinned like an idiot and mouthedsorry!to her, his finger strokes picking up speed inside his friend's vagina.

He buried a third finger effortlessly in her snatch and made his thrusts longer, pulling out almost all the way, and leaving just the tips of his fingers inside her, and slamming all three back in with enough force that her hips rose off the seat and rocked along with his wrist.

That was the tipping point for Rochelle. The warmth had previously spread up just passed her knees, and now flooded the remainder of her body as though a great torrent bursting forth from a crumbling dam.

She didn't climax, but rather exploded, emitting an exhaustive scream that was much louder than her previous audible hint of pleasure, and much longer in duration.

A few more heads turned backward in curiosity or outright shock, there were a few scattered murmurs as they realized what exactly was happening.

Rochelle began to twitch, becoming aware that her vaginal walls were constricting snugly around Tom's large fingers, and to suppress her continuing screams, she bit his shoulder, stuffing as much of his thick flannel shirt as she could manage into her mouth.

Her screams turned into muffled moans, and she released his manhood and instead hugged his waist, even desperately; losing control of her own body and submitting to reflexive convulsions.

It hadn't helped matters that Tom never stopped finger fucking her throughout her entire orgasm, and when alas her body relaxed, and her feminine pulses lightened around his joints, he slowed his strokes to a stop in order to savor the sensation of her body's intimate squeezes.

With three fingers still buried in her, motionless, he calmly muttered "Holy...shit."

"Unnnghhh," was all she could manage for a reply for several minutes as she settled back into her seat, collapsing her head onto his shoulder, and feeling a shiver spread over her entire frame.

"Wow, that was so hot," she declared breathlessly, in between her short, rapid inhalations, after a long pause.

"That wasn't you being dramatic?" Tom asked humorously.

"That was me having an incredibly powerful orgasm," she said lightly with a laugh. "I don't think I've ever had one like that. God. And that was just your fingers! Imagine what your penis could do!" She proceeded to grab the cocktail from Tom's armrest, where the stewardess had placed it just minutes ago. She drank about half of it in one go, and handed it to Tom.

"Shit, I'm sorry!" she chuckled, quickly returning both hands to his member and resuming her gentle motion.

Tom eased back into his seat, watching her face intently. At that instant, she took diligent note of his gaze.

"What are you looking at?" she asked with a smirk.

"Oh...nothing really," he said casually. "I just can't believe you're doing this." He couldn't fathomanyof it...sure, he had wondered what fooling around with her would be like. He just never imagined it could possibly be this much fun.

Presently, Rochelle began to twist her fists in opposite directions, smoothly and lightly, as they maintained their upward and downward travel; Tom moaned at the sensation.

"Woah, where did you learn how to dothat? He queried admirably.

"You like that?" She prodded, smiling.

Much to Tom's surprised, she leaned over his lap and lowered her head.

He inhaled deeply when he felt her lips slide over the head of his prick. Her mouth was glued to her topmost hand and she bobbed her head in perfect timing with the strokes.

It was instantly and undoubtedly the best and hottest blowjob he had ever received in all his life.

She projected soft slurping sounds from the corners of her mouth, which, as her pace increased, grew louder in turn, and were soon loud, satisfying smacks.

Tom placed a hand gently on the back of her head, grasping her hair, filling his palm with the messy bun. As he felt her head rise and lower steadily, the familiar pressure returned to his genitals and he took great delight in watching her suck him.

As Tom's head fell back against the headrest, he saw the stewardess, Katarina, making her way down the aisle with a smile on her face. Her eyes were held fast on his, and as she drew closer Tom could see another attendant trailing her closely. The second woman had vibrant red hair, cut short and worn in a chic bob. As she walked closer still, he could see her eyes were green, and accented beautifully by whatever makeup she was wearing.

"Excuse me, but we got some complaints about some noise back here," Katarina informed him with an amused look. My friend Gina here wanted to see what the...commotion? Was about?"

Rochelle raised her head, still sucking on her friend's dick, until it fell out of her mouth with a forcefulPOP.

Gina and Katarina both giggled, clearly entertained.

"Don't stop on our account," Gina offered politely in an airy, native French articulation.

Tom didn't know whose accent was cuter, but the adrenaline rush was returning with their eyes fixed solidly on his naked crotch.

Rochelle smiled at the two ladies, fired off a wink, and lowered her head again, taking Tom into her mouth, sliding her lips down his shaft with her tongue caressing the underside of his cock.

Gina leaned in and put a hand on the back of Rochelle's head, pushing her down further, until the cock head touched the back of her throat, and evoked a hearty gag.

"That's better," she said seductively, proceeding to passionately bite her lower lip. "Choke yourself on it. He likes it!" She took her hand off Rochelle's head long enough to rub Tom's shoulder lovingly; they shared a look of mutual excitement.

"Mmm, that looks like so much fun," Katarina murmured, studying the hypnotic motion. A hand slipped down the front of her skirt, and her fingers began to walk the fabric up quickly; she was soon gingerly rubbing her twat through a pair of white lace panties.

Tom was nearing the edge of orgasm, and he fidgeted a bit. "Uhh, Shel, I'm...oooh...god, I'm gonna cum here..."

"Mmhmm," she mumbled, her mouth not to come unglued from his shaft.

Tom greatly wanted to blow his load down his friend's tight little throat, but a feeling of guilt- or perhaps just extreme provocativeness, he reasoned- entered into his mind.

"Honey I...Jenn hasn't done this in a while," he managed with difficulty, feeling a surge of tension overtake his legs as he fought to hold back his seed. "There might be...a lot..."

She didn't respond; she only continued sucking and slurping. She pulled one hand off of him, enabling her to more fully engulf his penis in her mouth, and as she continued rolling her remaining hand about the stiff shaft, Tom felt the bucket tip.

It was his turn to let out a primal roar as he fastened both hands to either of her cheeks and took control of her bobbing, holding her largely still as his butt rose off the seat and he pumped himself furiously into her mouth.

Rochelle mumbled in partial protest, but quickly submitted.

She looked up at him, her eyes upon his, as the first shot of hot cum landed on her tongue. Her eyes rolled back in delight.

Though neither of them took note, Gina had anxiously placed her hands on Katarina's petite shoulders, her eyes wide in both arousal and fascination, and they both watched intently.

Tom again groaned powerfully, and thrust another spurt into Rochelle's little mouth, then a third, a fourth, and even a fifth jet of cum. By the sixth and seventh contractions, his balls had been drained, and he slowly and gently guided her head off of him.

Rochelle leaned back up slowly, her mouth full, her lips pursed tightly. Then she broke into a smile as she looked at him, and clumsily mumbled "Tmmm!"

She opened her mouth and exposed her tongue, pushing it out just a bit; it was covered almost entirely by a shimmering, bubbly pool of his spunk.

She raised her eyebrows seductively, closed her mouth slowly, and pushed the warm, syrupy mess to the back of her throat, swallowing with noticeable effort and an audiblegulp.

She cleared her throat softly and flashed him her biggest grin yet.

"Wow," she breathed, "You did have a lot! Holy shit bud!"

She licked her lips, as a small amount of leftover semen dribbled down from the corner of her mouth, to her chin.

Tom watched as Gina whispered something into Katarina's ear; she giggled, and pulled her cotton neck scarf out of its knot and off her neck.

Leaning down, she took Rochelle's head in one hand, and wiped the corners of her mouth with the scarf. Then, she pressed her lips to Rochelle's, and kissed her tenderly.

Tom and Gina shared a look of mutual surprise, and excitement, as Katarina and Rochelle passionately made out. He could tell by their soft murmurs and labored breathing that they were exploring each others' tongues.

When the kiss finally broke, Katarina politely stood back up and wiped her mouth, and said in a sympathetic voice, "I wish you had left me more than that." She giggled deviously.

"C'mon," Gina said, tugging on Katarina's arm and flashing a wink to Tom and Rochelle.

"Let's go get them some fresh hot towels."

As the stewardesses left, Tom and Rochelle pulled their underwear and pants up, fastening the zippers and buttons.

"Our little secret, right bud?" she asked him firmly, but with a slight grin.

"Absolutely." Tom pulled the blanket up on his lap as he sat back down, and tossed it over Rochelle's legs as well.

She nestled her head affectionately into his arm. "God that was sexy," she sighed. "I don't think I've ever had even half that amount of cum in my mouth before."

Tom closed his eyes, thinking about how his load, in its entirety was happily in her stomach.

"Well, I owe you one forthat," he declared finally, feeling his wakefulness melt into a cloudy euphoria. He wondered about all the ways he would repay her, sexually speaking of course, as the two of them fell into a peaceful sleep.

12