Aisha & Paul Ch. 03

Story Info
A Black night.
4.4k words
4.59
56k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elle_noire
elle_noire
58 Followers

Aisha sat Indian style on top of the steel top desk inside of Paul’s office.

“...and that is a piece of cornbread.”, she said pointing to a Tupperware dish off to the side. Aisha had made Paul a traditional African American meal which is commonly termed soul food. Her grandmother had taught her how to fry a perfectly golden piece of catfish, accompanied by baked beans laced with green peppers, sausage, and onions. She had also made potato salad and collard greens.

Paul dug into the food and could not believe how good it was.

“you didn’t make all of this.” Paul accused. “this is delicious.”

“yes I did! Just because I don’t cook does not mean that I can’t!”

“so the myth is true?” He asked.

“what myth?”

Paul was referring to the myth that all black women can cook but he did not want to offend Aisha by bringing up a stereotype. Paul rolled his chair over in front of her. He cupped her ass and slid her to the edge of the desk. Paul knows that Aisha never wears panties, so he opened her legs and placed her feet on the chair’s arm rests.

“you know what I want?” Paul asked as he kissed her inner thigh. “I want you to cook for me more often.”

Aisha looked down at his head between her thighs and raised one eyebrow. “and what do I get in return?” she asked coyly.

“Wait, I have one other request.” Paul slid her dress up to her waist exposing her smooth brown pussy. “I want you to grow your pubic hair back.”

Aisha looked puzzled. “Where did that come from”?

“I don’t know. I guess I never been with a black girl before and I wanted to experience all the unique things about you.”

“well...OK....however strange that is. And I am not a girl. I thought I showed you that.”

Having said that Aisha, put her hand between her legs. She used two fingers to open her pussy lips, exposing her clit. Paul leaned in and planted a kiss on the semi erect mound. Aisha moaned softly. He circled her clit with his tongue and flicked it until, he could taste her juices beginning to flow. Aisha laid back on the desk. Paul set her back up.

‘I can’t, baby”, he advised why he set her back up. “there’s too many people in the shop now. Someone could come in.”

Aisha looked disappointed but she understood. It is a small town. Some people thought they knew about her and Paul but no one had ever seen anything. They had always been careful to make it seem like he was helping her with her car or helping her around her house. She had even purchased wood for Paul to make a shoe cabinet in her house. He came over alot and needless to say, she got nailed more than the wood did.

Aisha gathered up the dishes and packed them away. Just as she walked out of Paul’s office, someone grabbed her arm and shoved her to the floor. Aisha fell down in front of one the vehicles that were in the shop.

Before she could say anything, Jacob placed his hand over her mouth. Jacob was one of the mechanics that worked with Paul. He was probably the only other person in the town that knew for certain about Aisha and Paul’s affair. Aisha squirmed underneath him to get him off of her. Being knocked to the ground flung her dress up around her waist.

“Paul, I brought you and the boys some lunch over.” said an old familiar feminine voice.

Aisha stopped squirming. Jacob nodded his head and took his hand away. Paul’s wife had come into the shop just as Aisha was coming out of the office. ‘dammit!’ she thought.

Aisha pulled her dress down over her legs but not before she caught Jacob looking at her pussy. She punched him on his thigh. “Asshole”, she whispered. Jacob smiled and walked away. Aisha sat on the floor. She closed her eyes in disbelief that she was actually sitting on the filthy floor of a body shop in her Prada dress. She whinced at the site of dirt smudged on her matching shoes.

Once she heard the door of Paul’s office close. She knew that his wife was inside. Aisha stood up and straightened her dress. “there was no easier way to do that?” Aisha shot at Jacob.

“it’s always a pleasure ma’am.” Paul said smirking and tipping his ball cap. Aisha glared at him and left out the back door. Her car was always parked out back so that no one would see it.

Once at home, she took a shower and looked at herself in the mirror. She placed her hand between her legs. Aisha considered Paul’s request but she has not had hair on her pussy in years. She was not even sure of how long it would take to grow back. Aisha decided that if Paul wanted to have a “black” experience, she’d show him. Anyhow, she started packing her bags for her flight. She was going to Japan to spend a few weeks with her husband.

A month and a half later, Aisha came back. As soon as her flight landed, she called Paul.

“hello”, he answered.

“hey, it’s me!”

Paul brightened up. “hey you! How you doing kiddo?”

“Great! Even better once I see you.” Aisha yelled over the noises in the terminal. “Do you want to go into the city tonight? I know a club there.”

“sure!”

Paul hung up the phone and sat back in his office chair smiling. He didn’t think about it until he heard her voice but he really did miss her while she was gone.

Aisha stood in the door of Paul’s office. He looked up to see her in what looked like a denim bikini top, denim shorts that looked like brief underwear and silver stiletto heels. She had on a little bit more make-up than she usually wears. Aisha did not go to get her hair straightened in the past couple of weeks so her hair was in it’s natural curl pattern. She had on huge hoop earrings, Angela Davis style. Silver bangles adorned her wrists. She twirled around in the doorway. Her ass was hanging out the back of her shorts. Paul’s eyed widened at the black American princess standing before him. He opened his mouth but nothing came out.

Aisha laughed. “that’s a good thing right.” She walked over to Paul and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pushed her tongue in his mouth and forced him to receive her kiss. Paul complied by pushing her against the wall, lifting her leg up around his waist and returning her passion. He had always liked kissing her. She is aggressive sexually and her full bodied kisses always swells his dick. This moment was no exception. Paul pressed his hard cock head into Aisha. Even through their clothes, he could feel the warmth of her pussy. She begin grinding her pussy against the lump in his pants.

Paul pulled back. “we are going to be late.”

“to a club?”, Aisha asked rhetorically. She playfully pushed him away. “you have been teasing me for weeks”, she said walking past him. Paul smacked her on the ass as she went out the doorway.

Paul opened the backdoor to the shop. Aisha had parked behind the bushes. She parks there at night so that no one will see her car. In their normal fashion, they got into her car and drove down Main Street with the headlights off until they reach the main thoroughfare.

“pull over right here.” Paul directed, pointing to the side of the road. “I gotta pee.”

Aisha pulled over to the side of the road. Paul got out and stood not far from the car. As he unzipped his pants he felt someone’s arms reach around him and grab his dick. Aisha had gotten out of the car. She held Paul’s flaccid cock in her hands. “go ahead and pee.”

Paul had never urinated with someone else holding him. He hesitated but then let go. As he was peeing, Aisha still standing behind him, pressed her body against his. Paul reached back and held her thighs. He finished and before he could shake the last few drops away, Aisha spun him around. She kneeled down and put his soft dick in her mouth. Her face went straight to his pelvic bone.

Paul let out a sigh.

Aisha rolled her tongue and worked her mouth over him. Paul looked down at her. He could never get enough of seeing his cock disappear into her mouth. He grabbed a fist full of her hair to immobilize her head. Paul held her head still while he fucked in and out of her mouth. He pushed the entire length of his cock into her mouth and pulled back slowly to watch her mouth move over the pulsating veins in his dick. Her lips would open wider everytime the head popped in and out of her mouth.

To get him to cum faster, Aisha devoured his cock with long hard strokes. Paul held his head back and concentrated on the sensations around his throbbing dick. His heart started to beat faster. The tingling had intensified. He pumped harder into Aisha’s mouth. When his dick was as tight as it could be and Paul’s body stiffened, Aisha stood up and stepped back.

Paul’s purple swollen cock was standing erect in the night air.

“aarrgghh! Shit!” Paul grabbed his dick and started jerking off. “what was that for?”

“For teasing me”, Aisha winked at Paul and turned to walk back to the car. Paul continued to stroke his dick until he released himself. A little bit of cum oozed from his head. The thrill was gone.

Aisha drove into the inner city. Paul looked around with amazement. He had been into the city numerous times but never to the projects. Paul stared at every rundown building, every vagabond, everything that he had only seen on television. “wow.”

When they were a few blocks away from the club. Aisha pulled over to let Paul drive. He questioned why but she explained that it was just social politics.

Once they got to the club, it was packed. The line was around the building. Paul and Aisha were making their way up to the building but Paul was holding them up. He kept greeting people. Aisha snatched his arm, “c’mon. This is not Mayberry.”

“Aisha!” the bouncer beamed. “It’s been a while”. Aisha and the bouncer hugged. He continued. “I see you got rid of that stiff husband of yours and hooked up with his boss.” He unhooked the velvet rope.

Paul and the bouncer shook hands. Paul smiled because he thought the joke was funny. Unamused, Aisha pushed past the bouncer and went inside.

Paul was hit with a rush of heat at the club’s entrance. He stepped back but he noticed that Aisha was oblivious to the hot air. She grabbed his hand and pulled him further in. He noticed that most of the women were dressed like Aisha. In black clubs, there is a blatant sexuality that encompasses anyone that dares to enter. The women, all beautiful shades of brown, all confident in their volumpcious or curvaceous bodies, dancing like they are having sex on the floor. Perfectly round asses and hour glass hips melodically traced the bass ridden beats. The men, seen through the haze of smoke, are characteristically cool. Caps pulled low, drinks held high.

Everything seems to be in slow motion to Paul. Aisha is still pulling him threw the club. He turned his head back and forth taking in all of the different sights and smells that are not present in his town. Clearly, he was over stimulated. The music was too loud for conversation, so after a few drinks apiece, Aisha disappeared in the crowd.

Paul took a seat at the bar. He sipped on his brandy as he watched some of the most interestingly exotic women he has ever seen. One woman in particular walked over to Paul, turned around and started dancing in front of him. She was rubbing her ample ass against Paul’s leg. Paul’s heart started pounding. He didn’t even know this woman. People don’t do that where he is from.

The woman had long braids that came down to her waist. She had dark chocolate skin that was almost blue under the haze of the club. Thick as a horse. She was what Paul had thought of when he thought about being with a black women.

Aisha is like a black woman from the television. She has brown skin but she won’t satisfy the urge to be overcome by the strong sexuality of a displaced African. Aisha is a princess, not a queen.

The woman’s stomach, ass, back and legs all worked together to continuously roll her body into Paul. He looked around to see if anyone were watching. He reached out and rubbed her back with his hand. Her skin was warm and taut. He cautiously moved his hand down her side and traced the curve of her enormous hip.

The woman turned and was facing Paul. He noticed her huge breasts. Each was round and wide and about to pop out of the obviously too small dress the woman had on. Paul thought about Aisha’s tits and how there is such a contrast between her brown skin and her black nipples. Looking down at them, he wondered what this woman’s chocolate covered mounds looked like. The thought alone made his cock swell.

The woman noticed Paul watching her breasts. She planted her boobs firmly into his chest and begin grinding against him. With those huge tits placed firm against his chest, Paul could not resist the urge to touch them. With his fingers spread wide, it still was not enough to cover the large surface area. Just as Paul became comfortable with is new “friend”, Aisha appeared. With a look of disbelief on her face, she wedged her arm in-between Paul and the woman. Using her hip to squeeze in further, Aisha bumped the much larger woman away from Paul. She looked the woman up and down with a disapproving snare. The woman laughed off Aisha’s display of jealousy and disappeared into the crowd. Aisha wrinkled her brow at Paul. He didn’t know what to say or if he should explain that the woman approached him. Paul began talking but the club was too loud for Aisha to hear.

She grabbed his hand and lead him towards the dance floor. She had let him drive her car up to the club so that she could leave him alone. No one would disrespect him if they though that he had money. Now she realized that she had to keep him with her so that she would not be disrespected.

Out on the dance floor, Paul just stood still. Aisha placed his hands on her hips so that he could feel her movements. Aisha took Paul’s hand and slid it up her inner thigh to her pussy. Paul gasped. His hand was planted in a thick and wiry bush that covered the entire top of her pussy. He tried to turn her around to see but Aisha kept her ass planted firmly against his crotch. The hard lump in his pants let her know that she was in the right place.

Paul kept his hand cupped over her pussy. The club was dark and smoky enough that it was not obvious to anyone else. Aisha kept moving her body against him holding his thighs against her. He finally picked up her rhythm. Paul moved his hips side to side matching Aisha. Standing with a wide stance, she bent all the way over until her hair touched the floor. Following her lead, Paul moved his body closer to her, placing his erect cock against her warmth. Aisha bent her knees up and down. She could feel his dick popping up and down in his pants.

Paul loved the sensation he was getting. He grabbed her hips tighter and bent his knees so that he could get further into her. Now he had the perfect fit. Paul looked around. He wanted to enjoy the feeling building up in his crotch while experiencing the sites and sounds of this black sexual Mecca.

And then he saw her, again. Her blue-black skin shining from perspiration. Dancing as provocatively as before. Staring right at him. Paul knew she was propositioning him. Even, if nothing more than a drink, she wanted him. He was not sure of what he was suppose to do. He did not want to be disrespectful to Aisha but how do you say no to blatant eroticism.

Paul just stared back at the woman. Locking eyes with her, refusing to look away. Aisha was still dancing with her head down, rubbing her ass against his dick. She looked back to see Paul’s expression. He was still looking away. Aisha looked in the same direction to see what he was looking at. She caught a glimpse of the woman.

Aisha became outraged. She stood up and shoved Paul in his chest, knocking him off balance. She stormed toward the volumpcious woman but Paul grabbed her arm. Aisha pulled away from him and headed in another direction. Paul tried to follow her but he was stopped by a very large man that was blocking his way. Paul tried to get past but the man pushed Paul so hard that he was thrown off balance, again. Paul felt the anger build up in his face. He regained himself and stormed after Aisha.

Paul followed her through the crowd. This time he was not letting her get away from him. Aisha went into the women’s bathroom. The bathroom did not have a door on it so he was able to see her inside. Paul was not sure if the alcohol or the contact high from the second hand marijuana smoke, or if just plain anger was clouding his judgment but he followed her in.

The bathroom was just as crowded as the club. Loud and smoky, and surprisingly, he was not the only man in there. Paul pushed his way through and found Aisha in a stall on the end. Once the door closed, Paul sat down on the toilet. He grabbed Aisha by her shorts and pulled her to him. She held on to the top of the stall for balance. He yanked her shorts down and exposed her pussy. Her dark, thick pubic hair was at the center of her round hips. Paul’s cock started to ache and he hungered for the taste of her juices.

Paul grabbed Aisha and planted his face in her crotch. He rubbed his mouth and cheeks all over her hair. He loved the course wiry, texture. Paul put one of her legs over his shoulder. He used his hand to open her pussy lips and expose her erect clit.

Aisha moaned and held onto the stall tighter.

Her pussy was getting wetter but Paul was licking her juices as fast as they were flowing. With one hand still on her ass cheeks, Paul unzipped his pants with the other. He pulled his cock out of the confines of his pants. He held it straight up at the base. With his other hand, he took her leg down and positioned her with one leg on either side of him. He slid his hand up to her waist and yanked her down on his lap.

Aisha yelled. Paul’s dick went straight up into her pussy. He placed both hands on her waist and bounced her up and down on his lap. With each down motion, he thrusted his hips up into her.

Aisha was whincing with pain. “You are hurting me”, she said breathlessly into his face.

“You wanted me to fuck you, right?” Paul said still bouncing her up high and hard. “you like it. You like my white cock fucking you hard, don’t you?”

The pain of him hitting her pelvic bone would not allow her to speak.

Aisha leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. She closed her eyes tight and held on. Then Paul stopped thrusting her. He leaned her back and forced his tongue into her mouth. The kiss was really more of the two of them licking each others tongues open-mouthed. Paul continued to lick her neck and her chest. Aisha started rocking her hips back and forth, stimulating her clit.

Paul snatched at her top ripping the strings that held it together. He grabbed her breasts with both hands and squeezed her nipples together. He licked side to side, leaving both nipples glistening with his saliva.

Paul stood Aisha up and roughly placed her back against the stall wall. He stood up and put his hand between her legs. Aisha looked at him wide eyed. She was not sure what to make of this aggressive act. Paul slid two finger into her pussy. He slid them in and out over her clit and then back into her. Her clit became more and more erect with each stroke.

Aisha moaned. The increasing moisture in her cunt made his fingers more and more slippery. Paul was staring into her eyes, intimidating her almost. She refused to look away. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear. “tell me to fuck you.”

Aisha just looked at him wide-eyed, breathing heavily. Paul grabbed her hair with his free hand and thumped her back into the stall. “Say it!”, he growled through clenched teeth.

Aisha was shocked. A little bit of fear of uncertainty and clit stimulation made her repeat his command. “Fuck me.” she said softly.

Paul slung Aisha around, pressing her face against the wall. He opened her legs with his foot. Paul placed his cock at the opening of her wet pussy. He placed his hands on the wall above her and thrusted up into her. Using the wall for leverage, Paul fucked Aisha from behind. The flesh of her ass jiggled with each pounding allowing Paul to bounce off of her and return with greater force than before.

elle_noire
elle_noire
58 Followers
12