Aisha's Sexual Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter is fucked by Father and Uncle.
2.7k words
4.03
386.3k
193

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aishagrey
aishagrey
627 Followers

This year was going to be my second time traveling back to my country for vacation the time before was great so I was looking forward to another awesome time, as I was talking to my cousin who was preparing everything over there for my trip he reminded me that the carnivals festivities where soon that even made it more exiting for me since I haven't been to them for at least 14-15 years ago. a couple of months before my trip I went to visit mom and dad and I also remembered that his birthday was in feb and didn't know what to give him, and I realized his Birthday coincided with my trip so why not invite him, he still has friends down there it would be great, after a little convincing he warmup to the idea.

On the day came of our trip I had got in contact with my cousin once more to remind him that my father was coming with me. He was exited that we were coming and so was his father. My uncle had already made plans to hang with him. As we reached the airport my cousin, my cousin and his wife and kids where their to pick us up. Panama had changed a lot and my father was amazed of how much. As we reached my cousins house, we were greeted by my uncle and lots of friends and family.

We rested from out trip that day and I smiled to see my father so happy. So many of his friends had dropped in to see him, all asking him to come with them to the Carnival. I really felt good. The next day my father and uncle insisted that I go off and do my thing with my friends. I agreed and went to my room to find my new bathing suit. It was one I'd bought special for Panama, not one I would dare to wear in the states.

I slipped on a two-piece bikini witch tied at the back and at the sides. Then I slipped on a beach top over the suit and gathered my stuff and went to meet my gang at the beach that was not too far from the house at walking distance it took us a half a hour just to get there but didn't mind the walk.

I'd been there only a couple of hours when a friend asked if I have pictures of my house in the states and when I said they were out the house he looked disappointed. I was so happy to be here and have dad happy too that I said to him.

"I'll run back and get them. Does anyone need anything else?"

No one wanted anything and I slipped on my cover up and went home to get the pictures. I heard loud laughter and music as I neared the house. When I entered my uncle met me in the kitchen and he was already pretty drunk wearing his red speedos I laughed as I passed him by and saw my father in the living room and he too was drunk as hell, laughing and asking me to sit with him and drink. As I rummaged in my room for the photos I was smiling at how the two of them could get this way so early in the day. Grabbing the pictures I stood and left my room. only to be met in the hall by my uncle.

"Come on dance with us for a while."

He slurred his speech. I laughed and tried to push past him but he grabbed me by my arm and steered me to the living room. Some "bachata" was playing as he started to make me dance with him. I tried to go along with it for a while just to keep him happy. I had all day to be with my friends. I soon felt him grinding on me harder and he became more aggressive by the moment. When he started to let his hand slip from my waist to my ass, I took his hand away and said.

"Ok! Ok! That's enough!"

I tried to walk away but my father got up and pulled me down onto his lap. I noticed he was wearing nothing but a long t-shirt I was like.

"OMG! What are you guys doing?"

They just laughed and kept drinking. I was wondering if they even knew I was their daughter and niece and when my uncle tried to kiss me on my neck I knew they what they hoped to get from me. I felt someone trying to fondle my breast to my surprise it was my own father. I panicked and pushed my uncle off me. At the same time I was getting a good view of his erection in his speedos. Still staring at my uncles growing erection my father pulled me towards him and onto his lap. He was holding back my arms and I could feel he too was getting erect. I could not believe what they were doing.

My uncle told my father to hold me down. He was trying to rip my beach cover off which would leave me in just my tiny bathing suit. I scrambled to free myself to no use. All I managed to accomplish was to allow my uncle to get my beach cover off and leave me on the floor in my bathing suit. I tried screaming at them telling them I was not some woman they had hired for the day but their daughter and niece. But with the music blasting and with all they had had to drink it was useless. I knew they were so drunk they where out of there minds. My father pushed me down face down on the floor. I squirmed under his hands and looked back. I could see my uncle standing and he had already pulled his bottoms off and his dick had popped out at attention. He was so erect that his dick was almost pointing up to his tummy. Just then I felt my father grinding on my ass with his now exposed erection. He was busy trying to undo my swimsuit. I could not move much but I fought to squirm and get away. All I managed to accomplish was to tear my own suit from my tits leaving them exposed to these two drunk and very horny men.

My father had managed to untie one of the stings holding my bottoms on and had put his erection into the crack of my ass and was sliding it back and forth. I did not know if he was too drunk to put it in me, or if he was just humping my ass crack. Once again I yelled at him.

"Dad, stop please stop this."

He was to drunk to hear his own daughter over the music and the drink. Having my fathers hard dick sliding thru my ass crack was an image I never wanted to have and I closed my eyes and tried to shut the whole thing out. I hoped that they would come to their senses before they did anything more. When I opened my eyes and saw my uncle kneeling in front of me trying to put his dick in my mouth.

I once again tried to say something but my uncle got on his knees right in front of me and started trying to stick his dick right in my mouth. He was forcing my mouth open. Then he shoved his cock right down my throat making me gag some. The idea of my uncle's dick in my mouth almost made me sick he then started to practically fuck my mouth and I could feel his balls slapping my chin. I just closed my eyes and gasped for air trying to not gag or throw up since the head of his cock would go down my throat with each trust of his hips.

At the same time my father with his hard dick still in my ass crack started using his legs to open mine as he fanatically humped me his dick finally got between my legs splitting my pussy lips open. My own body was betraying me and I could feel my pussy was soaked wet. My attention went back to my uncle as he took both his hands to hold the back of my head. I tried to push him off with mine or at least control his trusting but to no use. He would pull my head to him and his cock would go deeper down my throat. I could feel the helmet shape of the head of his cock as he went down my throat. He would slow down and stop every 5-6 pumps giving me time to get my breath back.

At this time I felt my fathers hand go down behind me and I felt him holding his dick and guiding it in my vagina I couldn't believe how his thick dick was stretching my pussy. As he got it all in he just went crazy pounding away. I manage to get my uncle's dick out of my mouth just in time to let out screams that really sounded like laud moans. I tried to doge the attempts of my uncle to push his dick back in my mouth and I was able to turn my face so I could stare my father in the face but he wasn't paying attention to my face in fact he was gazing down at how his crotch area was smacking against my ass, making them slightly red from the pounding. At that moment my uncle forcefully grabbed my face and turned it towards him shoving his dick back down my throat all in one action. With both his hands holding the back of my head, He would say.

"Swallow it, swallow it!"

When his dick shot his cum down my throat I had no other choice but to try to swallow it so I would not choke. His semen was really thick and salty as it went down. Gulping my uncle's semen as best as I could I felt my father pounding me hard. His thrusts had gotten more and more erratic before he pulled out and came right on my back. He sprayed shots and shots of man goo all over my ass and back.

I let out a long sigh of relief thinking that it was over but I was far from right. As I was getting up now on all fours my uncle grab me from behind and with one move his dick was balls deep in me he then arched over me taking both hands and cupping my breast squeezing them really hard. He was lightly biting the back of my neck. He must have been at least a inch bigger then my father as I could feel his dick fill me up and his nut sack smack against my clit. He didn't even clean the cum on my back as his chest and stomach pressed into my back and mixed his sweat with my father's now drying cum. He fucked me like a dog fucks his bitch only making his hips do all the trusting. I looked to my left and saw my father sitting down on the couch his cock still hard as a rock. He was stroking it while he enjoyed the view of my uncle humping away. My Uncle's hands moved from my breast and were now griping my pussy tightly. He was still arched over me laying all of his weight on me. I tried to move away. I tried creeping my way on all fours to a near by seat. All the while he was crawling with me, humping away like he was stuck to me. I reached the seat and arched my self up still on my knees. I relieved some of his weight from my back but now my uncle's face was on my right shoulder, his eyes were closed and he was drooling spittle all over my shoulder. He was enjoying every minute. He would whisper.

"Your pussy is so tight "

My breath was erratic and I was moaning as my body kept betraying me. I could feel my orgasm building up and as much as I wanted to contain myself, my body was enjoying all the ravishing even though I wasn't.

I watched as my father calmly walked over with his erection bobbing up and down freely. He took a seat in front of me. My uncle then stopped fucking me and withdrew his dick. He pulled me up to my feet. I was week and my head was spinning. I felt my father grab a hold of my waist and guide me to sit on him facing him. He took one of my breasts in his mouth as he guided his dick all the way into my wet pussy. As he pushed me down on it I couldn't help but let out a laud gasp. I watched my uncle stroke his dick and start to caress my ass wile I bounced up and down on my father's dick. My orgasm was imminent as I felt my body again building up to cum. I jumped in surprise when I felt my uncle insert on of his fingers inside my ass hole and start fucking me with it. As he plumbed my ass with his finger he kept stroking his dick faster and faster.

My uncle was kissing my shoulders and my father's mouth moved from breast to breast sucking and playing with my nipples. His dick was slamming inside me. His dick was so thick I could feel each ripple and vain rub against my pussy. It was all too much and I began to cum. I came so hard my body started shaking uncontrollably. My pussy and ass muscles started contracting making my uncle wiggle his finger in my ass. As I my body was consumed in orgasm I felt my dad's body also jerking. He was cumming. Squirt after squirt of cum was filling up my pussy.

"Oh my God, your pussy is milking my dick so hard"

As he said that I could feel his dick throbbing and just then my uncle pulled his finger out my ass. He moved closer to me and pulled my hair roughly towards him as he held his hard dick in my face. I watched the head of his dick as the little slit seemed to open up and he started shooting his load all over my face. Globs and globs of his man juice erupted glazing my face with it. At least I could now get up and with shaky knees I walked to the bathroom.

They just lie there. I couldn't bring my self to believe what did just happened. They were laughing as their dicks, now semi-hard drooled with small drips of cum. I was so out of breath and light headed that I did not notice my father get up and walk behind me. I thought not again but he held me up and walked me to the bathroom with out saying a word he then got me in the shower while he also entered I was like.

" What now?"

He just pushed me down to my knees as he held his dick and started pissing on my face. I tried moving away and he just kept peeing all over my body. He groaned in relief as his urine soaked me completely. Then he just left me there. For a second I didn't know what to do. Then I just started showering not sure how long but not long enough to wash away the smell of my dad's urine. Eventually I got out. I remember thinking what got in to me, I have never cum that hard, my body totally betrayed me, I was just wondering I hope they didn't think I was really enjoying it, and what got in to them to do this. I got dress with the same swimsuit and found another top, as I walked out I saw both of them passed out from all the drinking I also notice couple of little blue pills spread around the living room but didn't pay it much attention I just wanted to forget what had just happen and I prayed that they too forgot or at least didn't mention a word of what had just happened.

And to think this was only the beginning of my two week vacation....

aishagrey
aishagrey
627 Followers