Akila and Leya: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akila drops the coin into the box and it makes a loud thud.

"Bless you." the elderly woman says kindly as she feels around in the box for the offering. As she picks up the heavy, gilded coin she gasps silently, twisting it around in her shaking hands.

"It's you! You're back!" her smile grows wider "Oooh, thank you! A woman came by and took the one you gave me away!" She tucks the coin under one of the folds in the blanket beneath her. "I'll hide it better this time." She taps on her nose wryly.

"My daughter will be so pleased!"

"Your daughter?" Akila blurts out, ignorant to the thought that even the most wretched poor can bear children.

"Oh! you're not the nice young man who visited me before."

"I'm here as well." Leya responds. "This is my friend, Akila."

"Aaah, it's nice to meet you, young lady."

"You too, Ma'am." Akila responds uncomfortably. "You said something about having a daughter?"

"Oh, Yes! My mind's not what it used to be." She chuckles. "Yes, my daughter's louse of a husband died recently and left the poor girl with drinking and gambling debts she couldn't possibly repay. She's been trying to find a new husband to help her burden the debt but she is not so young a woman anymore and marrying into debt to a woman who already has a child...." She pauses ruefully.

"...I was so worried. Worried that she would end up like me..." A tear trickles from her eye.

"With this!" She smiles again and pats at the side of the folded blanket where she hid her coin. "She can pay off her debts and stand a chance at life! and so can my sweet little granddaughter."

Akila is genuinely struck by the generational effect this small act of kindness has had, her eyes fixated on this old woman, picturing her lineage branching into the future. Her daughter, her granddaughter and the generations that will grow from there. This wasn't about wasting a valuable treasure on some beggar woman. It was about giving hope for a better future to an entire family. She feels ashamed that only a few hours before all she cared about was how this might be seen as embarrassing for the kingdom. This wasn't an embarrassment, it was an act to be proud of. She looks at Leya, at his gentle face and doleful eyes. Without a word she leans in and presses her lips against his, kissing him softly and lingering in it. Leya is completely taken aback, his eyes wide with surprise.

"Oh! Lovers!? how beautiful!" The old woman interrupts and their long kiss is cut short.

"I-I thought you couldn't see!" Akila asks pointedly.

"I can't." She responds

"Then... how did you?.."

"You don't need eyes to see that you two are in love."

Akila is too affronted by the audacious suggestion that she has fallen in love with Leya to even consider that the old woman's response didn't begin to answer her question.

"It was nice meeting you Ma'am but we should really be on our way now." Akila say curtly and then hurries Leya down the street away from the old woman and her 'audacious suggestions'.

"Alright Leya, how many of the Regiis Mynts do you still have?"

"The other two are in the bank." Leya says. "It's not far from here, we can go and withdraw them now if you want."

"No, You were right. I gave them to you, they are yours to do with what you like. But I would ask that you only withdraw the two you have left from the bank in the form of Din." Leya nods his head in agreement.

"Come on, this way." Akila pulls Leya along with her down the street.

"This isn't the way to the workhouse, where are we going?" Leya inquires.

"We're going someplace else, you'll see when we get there."

They walk through the city for a time, as they pass block after block Leya notices the neighbourhood begin to change. Not necessarily for the worse, there is still plenty of wealth around, but for the... seedy. Less and less restaurants and bazaars appear on the street. They are replace by an increasing frequency of taverns and burlesque parlours with scantily clad men and women beckoning street goers inside. Hostels that have rooms to rent by the hour. Pharmacies no longer advertise medicine but rather drugs that enhance the senses and expand the mind. They have entered one of Armaths many famous red-light districts.

"Akila... where are you taking me?..." Leya asks, slightly concerned and slightly intrigued.

"Here." Akila stops outside a 3 story building with a large sign hanging crooked over the door that reads 'The Rusted Din Inn'.

"Follow me." She says as she leads Leya inside.

It's the middle of the day so the crowd inside is fairly sparse and quiet. But the signs of late night debauchery are everywhere. From the broken tables and chairs hammered back together with scrap wood and nails to the missing banisters on the second floor balcony and the many attractive 'comfort' men and women loitering around bored and blasè, waiting for the tavern to fill with drunk and horny patrons. Akila walks up to the bar where a very broad and muscular dark skinned woman, with one obsidian black eye, is polishing a mug with a dirty rag.

"I thought I told you not to come back here until you paid for the damages you caused fighting last time!" The muscular woman yells, punctuating her sentence by slamming the mug down on the bar.

"And I thought I told you the winner doesn't pay for the damages, the loser does!"

They stare each other down, neither one wanting to be the first to break eye contact or flinch. Then, in an instant, they both spontaneously erupt into laughter. The muscular woman leans over the bar and grabs Akila in a mighty bear hug, squeezing her tightly and nearly lifting her off her feet and over the bar. It's quite astonishing to Leya (or anybody for that matter) to see Akila so physically overpowered.

"If you figured you won that fight I think I may have hit you on the head harder than I thought." The woman says to Akila.

"The crowd didn't seem to agree when they were cheering my name and clanking their mugs together in my honor!"

"These drunkards will cheer anyone and toast anything if you pander to them enough." The muscular woman picks up a glass and addresses the room.

"Cheers! to the patrons of the Rusted Din! The most distinguished and attractive crowd of rowdy drunks in all of Armath!" The patrons cheer merrily and lift their glasses in the air in salutations to themselves. The muscular woman turns back to Akila and raises a smug eyebrow at her. They both share in another hearty bout of laughter before the woman notices Leya, standing meek and quiet next to Akila.

"And who is this fair lass?" She inquires leaning over the bar and looking down at Leya curiously.

"Leya, this is Nassir. Nassir, Leya. And it's lad actually, not lass."

Nassir raises her eyebrows in surprise.

"Really?..."

She purses her lips in thought.

"You know, you could make a lot of money if we found you the right clientele."

"Don't even think it!" Akila barks sternly.

"Aah, I see you've already found the right clientele." She remarks to Leya, but the comment is aimed at Akila.

"And the only clientele." Akila adds. Leya bounces puzzled glances back and forth between them, not entirely sure what they are getting at. Nassir raises her hands in mock surrender.

"Alright, alright. I'm just thinking out loud."

"I've known you for too long Nass, you don't think. Don't start now, you're too old to learn new tricks." Nassir leans over the bar and eyes Akila dubiously.

"As much as I love having you waltz into my establishment and insult me infront of my new friend here." Nassir motions towards Leya. "I still have to wonder, what brings you round today? It's a tad earlier than your normal pop in."

"You know that room in the attic?"

"There's only the one, so yes, I think I know to which room you're referring."

"I'm renting it out. On a permanent basis." Akila says.

"Whatever reason would you do that for?" Nassir wonders. Akila answers by placing her hand on Leya's shoulder.

"Aaah." Nassir nods her head in understanding.

"He's a hard worker too, but I don't want him out on the floor serving drinks and getting his cheeks pinched by drunken pigs. Put him to work in the kitchen and cleaning up when the bar is closed. Out of the public eye."

"Well, it seems like that's that then. I don't have a say in this I suppose?... My patra." She adds that last remark sarcastically.

"That's that. It's been a long time since you were the one giving me orders, Nass."

"Really? Seems like just yesterday to me. You were just a pup and I still had two eyes." She taps her obsidian eye with a cocktail pick.

Akila snatches a mug of ale from the counter and walks away from the bar pulling Leya along with her as she makes her way upstairs, shouting back at Nassir;

"You may have had two eyes but you've always been blind, Nass!" Nassir waves a dishrag at Akila dismissively and goes back to polishing glasses.

Akila leads Leya up to the 3rd floor, she grabs a string hanging from the ceiling at the end of a long hallway and pulls down a staircase that leads up the the attic. The room is large with a vaulted ceiling. At one end is a large stained glass window that fills the room with romantic, colored light. Shapes in purple and pink and orange are cast across the room by the glass. There's a large ornate bed with red silken sheets and a bathtub with jars of rose pedals, bath salts and perfumes. This room is clearly meant to be rented out for romantic escapades by the wealthier patrons of the Rusted Din Inn.

"Wow..." Leya exclaims softly as he looks around the room.

"This is where you're going to be staying from here in out. You won't be going to the workhouse anymore."

"But isn't this... a brothel?"

"It's a little of everything. Nass is as shrewd in business as she was on the battlefield. But yes, it's a brothel and that's why I need you to listen to me."

Akila sits Leya down on the bed next to her.

"I need you to promise you won't leave this room during the evening or afternoon. This place is filled with the type of people that would love to put their hands all over you."

Leya squirms uncomfortably at the thought of anybody but Akila touching him sexually.

"I'm not saying it's dangerous here, the patrons and the employees all know the boundaries, the Rusted Din is a respected establishment. It's just that people can still be... manipulative." Akila brushes the back of her index finger against Leyas cheek.

"And I don't want anybody trying to pluck my flower." Leya blushes.

"Okay, I promise. But why are you doing this for me? Aren't you mad at me? For yelling at you earlier..." Leya looks down at the bed and rubs the silk sheets between his thumb and forefinger anxiously.

"Mad that you stood up for what you believed in? I'm proud." Akila pauses as a devious grin crawls across her face. "... Although I will spank you if you speak to me like that again."

Leyas posture perks up at the comment and a glimmer of excitement shine in his eyes.

"Honestly Leya, the world isn't the place either one of us wants it to be. Our relationship would strain the new peace between Sumanita and Caelyrion... but I'm not going to be able to keep away from you. And I don't want to in any case. I need somewhere to visit you, privately."

"So, we're going to keep seeing each other?..." Leya asks, his tone nearing desperation.

"A lot." Akila smiles at leya and rubs his arm seductively.

"I come here all the time, I have strong relationships with the people here. Nobody would think it strange, me coming and going from this place. And nobody here will care or question what I'm doing up in this attic with you."

Leya can't help but question what Akila wants to do, up in this attic with him. The thought makes his pants get tighter and his skin flush.

"W-what would you be, you know... doing with me, up here..."

Akila smiles devilishly and leans in to whisper in his ear.

"Well, maybe something like... this."

She moves down and kisses and nibbles on his neck gently, Leya moans quietly and his head tilts to the side in compliance. Her tongue gets involved and her kissing becomes less and less gentle until she is sucking and biting at his neck like a vampire. Leya moans throughout until, suddenly, he covers his crotch with his hands and his moaning turns into heavy, uneven gasping. Without breaking her vampiric embrace on Leya's neck, Akila grabs his hands and forces them to his side, revealing the cause of his sudden breathlessness. A creamy white stain in his crotch getting larger and larger by the second. Leya is mortified from the embarrassment of having his premature ejaculation exposed so openly. Akilas lips curl into a smile as she continues to suck on Leyas neck. Akila only unlatches her lips from his neck when he has finished his orgasm.

"Did you just... Cum in your pants, Leya?" She obviously knows the answer, she watched him do it, to her great delight. She just wants to make him say it out loud.

"...Y-yes..."

"Yes what?" She cruelly persists.

"Yes I-... I came in my pants..." The sound of his sheepish confession is as provocative to Akila as the filthiest dirty talk.

"Mmmm, I love how sensitive you are, Leya." Akila moans seductively.

"But unfortunately..." Akila stands up infront of Leya nearly poking him in the nose with the massive tent in her pants. "... I'm not so lucky. I'll need a bit more stimulation than that to get off. Do you think you could help me with that?"

Leya nods enthusiastically.

"Good." Akila undoes her pants and her monolithic, caramel colored cock flops out, casting a shadow across Leyas face like a sinister threat looming above him.

"Grab it by the tip and rub on it like you were polishing an apple." He reaches up to do as Akila asked and then stops and puts his hands back on his lap. Her head tilts in confusion.

He looks up at Akila in pure ignominy, forcing himself to maintain eye contact with her and then slowly and with great hesitation, he opens his mouth widely and sticks his tongue out. Drooling down his chin, he stares at her with his hands on his lap waiting for her response.

Akila is shocked by the sight of him sitting infront of her, his tongue protruding out and his mouth, agape, patiently waiting for her to stick her cock inside of it. This act of pure servile submission is so arousing to Akila she gets lightheaded from the sudden rush of blood swelling her cock. She appreciates how much courage this meek creature needed to muster to display such a flagrant sexual invitation. It leaves her speechless and each silent second that goes by is an agony for Leya until Akila finally manages three short words.

"Oh. My. God."

She sees a rush of humiliation in Leya's eyes. Believing she is rejecting his advance, he begins to close his mouth, looking away but Akila quickly grabs him by the jaw, sticking her thumb deep in his mouth to keep it open and forcing him to look up at her.

"I would have never thought you had it in you." She takes her thumb out of his mouth and cups his cheek in her palm.

"I'm so proud of you, Leya."

She praises him candidly, then firmly demands.

"Now open your mouth."

He obeys, opening it with far less hesitation this time. She presses her swollen glands against his petite mouth, forcing his jaw to open wider as she pushes her way inside. Once her entire mushroom head is inside his mouth she pauses, savouring the feeling of Leyas wet, virgin mouth closed around her throbbing head. She slaps Leya gently on the cheek to get his attention and he looks up at her.

"All you have to do is relax your throat and breathe through your nose, Leya." Leya inhales and exhales deeply through his nose in response.

"Good boy."

She lifts one leg up and places it on the bed, then takes one hand and gently slides it behind his head. She adjusts herself slightly so her hips are aligned with his face and then starts to rock them back and forth. Leyas eyes grow wide and then relax in submission as she slowly fucks his face. She firmly but gently thrusts her cock deeper and deeper into his throat. Every slow thrust pushing another half an inch down his throat, opening up wider and wider as even his throat submits to her intimidating womanhood. His cheeks blush and his fingers wander up her thighs until they are pressed up against her loins pushing back at her thrusting hips in futile protest. Soon he yields to her control completely and begins to suck in her wet, thick shaft like taking a long slow drag off a cigar. Without interrupting her own rhythm she leans her head back and lets out a soft lingering sigh, moaning his name.

"Leyaaaa."

She quickens her pace and accentuates her thrusts with a faster, even deeper stride in and out of Leyas supple mouth. He responds with fearful moans. Each stroke glazing her shaft in another layer of Leyas silken and sumptuous saliva. Growing thicker and thicker with each coat until it hangs off his chin like syrup and glistens on and around his rosey lips like gossamer honey. His nose now touching Akilas stomach at the full depth of her thrusts, she pushes herself fully into his throat and begins to fuck it with short rapid thrusts. The scene begins to turn from romantic to pornographic as the sound of Leyas gagging throat builds louder and more pronounced until it resembles a churn-stick rapidly plunging in and out of a bucket of thick cream. His eyes water and tears streaks down his face until he looks less like a delicate Caelyrion flower and more like a trashy Caelyrion whore.

The more the pleasure builds in her cock the faster and harder she thrusts down his throat until she can feel her climax nearly taking hold. She pulls her cock out of his mouth and presses it against his lips. Leya instinctively kisses it, his lips fully puckered and pressed around the tip of her cock.

Her orgasm detonates against his lips, spewing billowy ribbons of jism across his face. Folding and pleating in thick layers over itself until his face is completely hidden under blankets of jism. He takes her back into his mouth so that her orgasm can be caressed by his tongue into a physical crescendo inside the warm and succulent embrace of his cheeks. He thinks back to that night in the tent, how she kissed him. How she twirled her tongue around his and sucked on it. He tries to immitate that passionate kiss on her jisming, purple bulb. He feels an avid need to pleasure her. All he desires is to pleasure her. He grabs her shaft firmly with both hands and his eyebrows furrow in concentration as he pours all his focus on this lurid task.

Akila leans her head back and closes her eyes, her arms droop to her side and she soaks in her orgasm like a warm, lilac scented bath. She releases a long, loud, unrestrained moan. Her body and mind are racked with waves of hot pleasure as Leya dutifully pampers her hedonistic orgasm like a servile handmaid. Leya's cheeks inflate with cum and then a surge of jism bursts explosively from his lips. Thick rivers of ejaculate slop down his chin and onto his chest. Akila slides her cock slowly out of his mouth letting it slump along his chin and hang half soft between her legs, drooling and coated in glossy white semen. Leyas tongue floats in his mouth, completely submerged in Akilas ejaculate. Every single taste bud is saturated with her potent seed. The taste of it is salty, bitter and sour. For all it seems, It should be distasteful to the palate. But to Leya It is singularly the most succulent taste he has ever enjoyed. He savors it like a fine wine and then gulps it down. It's thick and hard to swallow, he can only drink about a quarter of what's in his mouth at a time. He gulps down another batch, and then another.

Akila is enraptured at him swallowing wad after wad of her hot cum.

"Most don't like the taste, Leya. And more don't like swallowing it. Maybe there's little pervert hiding somewhere behind all that modesty and bashefulness." Akila taunts.