Akilah's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blushing, she looked at her feet, only to see the soft slippers instead of the sturdy leather boots to which she was accustomed. Taking a deep breath, she looked up again. The old man's eyes were still on her, as were many others. "Will... will the Lord be joining us?" she asked tentatively. Everyone seemed to smile at once, some even nodding knowingly... what did that mean? The old man though looked more serious, and leaned towards her. "When you are ready, you will join him." he spoke softly, so that only she could hear. Confused, wondering what to say next, her thoughts were interrupted by a steaming plate of food set before her. Distractedly, she began eating and listening to the stories around her, as the conversations seemed to be picking up after the long silence. At times the conversations would turn to the dark creatures, and she felt eyes turn towards her... but she kept her eyes on her food.

Long before the plate was empty, she felt full. Sitting back and looking around, she found the old man looking at her again.

He simply said to her, "he awaits."

Akilah didn't need an explanation. Rising from the table, curtseying to the room's inhabitants (now that was awkward, she didn't remember curtseying to anyone since she was a child..) but no one seemed to notice her feeble attempt. As quickly as the clothing allowed (how did women *wear* such things all the time!) she returned to the room. Entering, she quietly closed the door behind her. Although she didn't see anyone, she knew she wasn't alone.

"Akilah."

Just the sound of his voice made her breath quicken it's pace. She moved another step until she stood in the middle of the room. At her feet were her armor and weapon... she did not notice. The voice held her soul, her being. She closed her eyes, felt her body shudder with anticipation. After a moment she opened her eyes, and before her stood the Lord. She had not heard him move, it was as if he simply appeared there. Reaching up to her face, he caressed her lips, and dragged his fingers along her chin, then down her neck, and along the edge of her dress along the top of her breasts.

Now his voice was strong, commanding. "You ARE mine. I know it. You are just becoming aware of it. Before the evening is over, you will KNOW it."

Looking into his eyes, he saw... what? She did not know. Puzzlement took over her face, her lips parted, wanting to ask.. but his fingers reached up and covered her lips.

"I will tell you when you can speak, when you can move, what you can touch. Yes, Akilah, I saw you in the bath." Now he sounded angry... "You will not touch what is mine without my permission!" With that, his hand slapped her cheek hard. Gasping in surprise, angry, refusing to let the tears come, she stood in front of him and steeled herself. How dare he... again, his hand struck her, this time on the other cheek. Her hands reached to her hot cheeks, and despite all her efforts, a tear fell. Suddenly, he had a strong grip on her wrist, and was pulling her across the room. That spot.. the chains... and what else were those??? ... NO!... but he was strong, and she was still shocked that he had struck her, and too late she struggled. In a moment she was chained and shackled to the wall. Anger filled her face, her eyes filled with hate.

The Lord walked back to the center of the room, picked up her dagger. Suddenly, she was very very afraid. Slowly he approached. Deftly he used the dagger to remove her dress. As the dress fell to the floor in pieces and he placed the dagger aside, she sobbed. Taking her head in his hands, he kissed her hard, taking her breath from her, until she thought she would faint. As he stepped back, he surveyed her beautiful body.

"I know who you are" he whispered, "I will not take that from you. But.. you will be mine."

Now she noticed that he was carrying a short leather whip. Where did it come from? Akilah strained to look around, but a stinging strike to her stomach ended that. "You will focus only on that I wish you too." He still spoke in whispers. Again the whip fell on her stomach, then on her legs. Each strike seemed harder, until she was screaming and screaming and screaming. Would someone come -- she wondered in a moment when the strikes paused....

Closing her eyes, leaning against the wall, she was not prepared to the shock of the whip falling on her breasts. The screams became unending sobs ... then suddenly the pain was gone. The Lord stood before her, holding the orb, observing the redness of her skin, the quickness of her breath, the arch of her back.. my god she was beautiful ... no, not yet.. she still doesn't know, he thought... he slipped the orb back into his robe... time to continue....

Taking one breast in his hand.. so soft, so round, he held it tightly...with the other hand he stroked the nipple, then rolled it between his fingers. He watched as her eyes closed, watched the ecstasy in her face, in the arching of her back, the spreading of her legs. Soon, he thought. His fingers began to pinch her nipple, first with gentle pressure, then harder, harder... the ecstasy now was joined with pain, but both coexisted he saw with pleasure. With the other hand, he grasped her other nipple and squeezed hard. Now she was moaning loudly but not protesting; he smiled as he saw the ecstasy remained.

"You see, Akilah, you are mine. I see you are ready to prove it."

Between gasps, Akilah looks up at him, "Yes... Master."

12