Akkad Burns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea how long it went on for, I wanted it to never end. Lugal seemed unable to stop. He would ejaculate into me, only to continue on as if he had never done so. No hole of me was left unviolated, just when I thought he would stop I would discover the pause was to start pounding one of my other orifices instead. Had something possessed Lugal as Lillake had possessed me? Certainly he did me like no other mortal had managed. Gleefully, I began to wonder if my inhuman body would survive this inhuman onslaught. Perhaps I would get to be broken like one of my nu-gigs afterall.

The sounds of the crowds had slowly turned into something more chaotic. I could hear countless shrieks, gasps, cries and moans. The city must finally have fallen under our spell and given in to their urges. Triumphant, I let my Ensi have full reign of my body, who used it to push Lugal for more and more.

Finally two men grappled Lugal and pulled him away, he howled in frustration and anger but was overpowered by the guard. Lillake used my body to sit up, both of us disappointed by the abrupt ending. I thought I was not meant to have survived the copulation and was angered at being denied the chance to return to Lillake's realm. The priests cowered to one side, Lugal's advisor stood before us. Lillake kept my legs open invitingly, but he did not look at me, but behind us. His face was pale, his lips quivered, "Gods...the city. What have you done?" Lillake rose up and, with a grace I did not know I was capable of, turned to spread her arms to the mass orgy occurring below.

Never had anything of the like been achieved before. I say mass orgy but it was hard to tell if it was that or a riot. Men and women put one another to use with savage glee. Eulli had been pulled from her podium and was now doing her best to satisfy the countless numbers who wanted to use her, her eyes toward me in wonder as she did so. The soldiers who had held the crowds in check had long since discarded their armour and joined the festivities. My nu-gigs lost control of themselves and had their holes wrecked further. Only the four of my coven loyally remained apart from it, staring at me in awe, sensing their goddess incarnated in my body. As Lillake used my eyes to coldly regard them they fell to their knees.

"What are you?" Lugal's advisor stood beside us, taking in what was, to him abominations, occurring below. I sensed I had no effect on him for a long while, it seemed there were those rare few who were simply too closed minded to be drawn by us.

Lillake turned to him and placed my hand, tenderly as a lover's, against his face, "I am so many things. I am the Lady of Lust and Ruin. I am Lillake, harlot ruler of the Lilim, sovereign of semen. I am Tiamat, dragon goddess, who laid with her son and begat monsters. I am the formless chaos that is your darkest lusts. I am your teacher, mother, ensi and lover. And I will turn your delusions to ashes or destroy you all in the attempt, before giving rise to...something new." I may have had no effect on the advisor, but I saw the urine stain his robes when he looked into my eyes and glimpsed my goddess within them.

Lillake stepped passed the advisor and descended the dais. With a wordless command my coven rose and took us up in their arms, holding us high. They paraded us around the city, the sight of us spurring the crowds further and causing them to begin chanting my Ensi's name as soldiers do in war. Lillake kept my legs open, allowing all to see the fresh ruin there, leaking Lugal's seed. Many gazed at it as though they gazed at divinity itself, perhaps they did. We reached Eulli, the men reluctantly stepping from her to make way for us. Eulli sensed who was in me and fell to all fours, "My Ensi..."

Lillake bid her rise. We then had my sisters lower us slightly, she dipped my finger on Eulli's semen-soaked breasts and brought it to my tongue, before raising us again "Your verses please me. Your reward..." She pointed to the countless men masturbating around us, patiently awaiting their turn on the lascivious poetess. "Leave not a single one undrained, I do not want to see a single orifice of you unfilled, not even that musical mouth of yours. Understood?"

"Yes, thank you." Eulli said, captivated by the power my voice had.

Lillake waved Eulli's appreciation away disinterestedly and had my sisters parade us away. We were taken to the heart of the revelry where Lillake had them halt. In the distance, I saw the gtes of the city opening, as planned the gatekeepers had been seduced. Akkad itself was ardat-lili now, its holes open to all for threshing. As the people threshed one another madly they reached hands out toward us, calling for us, begging for my Ensi's blessing and favour. Lillake spoke one more time, "Look at them my daughters. They think us unapproachable now. They think of me as a ruler in the same way their ensi rules. Nay, in the same way they think their gods rule. They think they flatter me with their supplications and prayers. Do they ever hear the pleas of the ants they step upon?

"I am a harlot. I wish to feel their hands crush my breasts. I wish to feel their hands explore every part of me. I wish to feel their tongues entwined with my own. I wish to feel their phalluses thrust their way down my throat, into my rectum, into my vulva! I wish for them to thresh me with the strength of a hammer upon an anvil. I am a harlot, I love few but my legs open to all. See how they worship me as a result!

"Well, let us tarry no longer. Give them what they want, daughters."

Carefully they set us down. Then with gleeful abandon they threw themselves into the waiting arms of the crowd. Smiling venomously, we joined them.

******

Kur was pale, "Gods, what is going on in there?"

The sound of a screaming population came from within the walled city, animalistic screams that had no place in the world. The gates opened, Kur looked to his leader, unsure if he wanted to go in that place of madness.

Grinning, Karmu drew his blade, "Charge!"

A City Born

We had returned to the temple to meet the Gutian forces. There they kneeled before me. There I was reunited with Karmu, who quickly took me in his arms and to the nearest bed once again.

As we threshed I recalled a distant memory. A time before my conversion to ardat-lili, a time in my youth before I was a slave. When I stood naked before my father, ever disappointed in me for dallying with my brothers, and opened my legs to him invitingly. "Come father." I had said grandly, inspired by the tale of Tiamat and her son, "Let us make monsters."

Another memory comes. I abandon a small bundle at a crossroads, I strangely feel nothing as I walk away towards the city, to offer myself up as a slave.

Once Karmu slumbers I regard him lovingly. My goddess no longer fully possessed me, I had been left exhausted once she returned to her realm, but was soon invigorated by the chalice of semen offered me. But I was confused, I had been certain I would not be around once the city was taken. That something would occur to send me to Lillake's realm to amuse her lilu forever. I felt a keen yearning now, a yearning to throw myself at those monsters again, to endure pleasures mortals cannot give. Only Karmu gives me some sort of respite.

New Horizons

3 years later...

I, Kilili, am in the darkness, the same old dream.

There! There she is again, that harlot on a throne. That alabaster goddess who conjures the worst in me and makes it divine.

I try to reach for her as I always do, aware of the futility of it. Then I hear the gaggle of creatures in the darkness. Scent their hunger for me. Feel the vile things they wish to do to me. The statuesque whore goddess comes alive and smiles at me wickedly.

The truth hits me.

So this is the fate ardat-lili? We are nothing to our goddess Lillake. Just a means of collecting semen for her designs. There is no purpose for us beyond spreading our legs and offering our holes to all. Then, when she tires of us, she casts us to her sons to be fucked over and over for eternity. A toy to be dallied with by violent children.

The realisation fills me with horror even as it excites me. By rights I should reject her, forsake such a destiny. But it is what I am now, I could no more reject it than a fish could reject water, or a bird the skies. Even as terror fills me my loins burn with the desire to end that way, the terror as much a thrill as the pleasure.

I cease reaching for my goddess, I lay back and spread my thighs, waiting eagerly for those monsters to begin their eternity of ruin upon me.

******

I sense Kilili is fully ardat-lili now.

Smiling, I follow my senses to find her. Perhaps she can rejuvenate me again. Perhaps she can bring back the pleasure of harlotry.

Even as I think it I know it as untrue. My time is near I know.

Karmu had spent the past few years earnestly seeing his vision of a city made manifest. The sight of Akkad now was becoming spectacular indeed. Buildings sculpted into perverse frames that set my vulva twitching for him. Sculptures and art that inspired the very darkest aspects of whoredom lined the roads. Harlots walked the streets naked, offering their services anywhere. It is the city of harlots, no longer confined to a temple. The city itself is the temple. And I its high priestess, not that such titles mean anything to me.

As the city's ensi, my lover, dedicates himself to either threshing me or watching his vision grow I walk the roads and alleys, whoring myself as I always have, inspiring the most depraved acts in men. All in the name of my goddess.

But I no longer gain joy from it.

Unless it is Karmu I feel nothing from the phallus' of men now. I do not orgasm nor do I salivate at the sight of their erections. I cannot stop of course, my changed body still drives me to do this things, I simply no longer get same form of pleasure as I once did. Instead I find myself recollecting the vision I had on the day I became ardat-lili, of giving myself to those monsters. I find myself yearning for them again, to be at their mercy, to have them do things to me that humans simply are not able to do. I desperately need them to brutalise me as they did that day. I sometimes scream at the frustration of it, I know I will eventually end up there, being filled by those things unendingly, but why have I not been taken yet?

I see a man running towards me, a messenger, ignoring the various imploring whores, frantically hoping to gain his attention. Incredible really, a city filled with harlots driven mad by my presence, and none of them have what it takes to become ardat-lili. It made me appreciate just what a rarity myself and Kilili are. The messenger reaches me, a grim brute of a man, as usual my first thought was how well he could thresh me, how he could use that strength upon me, thrust into me and make me feel the warmth of his semen entering me. I idly lean against the wall, smiling coyly and spreading my legs further apart. He gasps and struggles against my pull.

That was a rarity, how important is this message? I decided to let him get his business out of the way first, "You wish to relay something to me?"

I could sense his erection and the dark thoughts surfacing from being so near me, could envision what he wanted to do to me. My loins no longer burn in the same way at the thought but burn they do nonetheless. I wait impatiently for him.

"I come as a representative of the new ensi, Kur the Mighty. He requests of you, High Priestess Silili, your hand in marriage, that we may better prevent any thoughts of rebellion that may arise with the new order."

I frowned, "I see, I am assuming the ensi Karmu has fallen then?"

"When the sun reaches its zenith ensi Karmu is now more." The messenger's eyes did not look up to the sky, but continued roving over her.

A strange, plunging sensation struck me as I realised Karmu was assassinated. My son is dead. I would never feel him inside me again. I understood then why I hadn't been taken yet. The last thing tying me to this realm had been him, the last thing my goddess took interest in as well as myself.

A cold thrill went through me, my legs dampened as I realised it was time to go to her realm, to be cast to those things. At last!

I did the unthinkable and turned from the messenger, denying him my services, to his dismay. I made for the archives Karmu had built, a place where poetry and other such literature could be stored. I had much to do before facing eternity.

******

I sensed her before I saw her.

Now that I am ardat-lili men are drawn by my aura to offer their sacrifice unto me. I am content only when every hole of me is being pummelled. I glimpse Silili behind the erect members all lined to impale me. I wait eagerly for her to join me in our dedication to Lillake's will, to walk the semen-soaked path of harlotry together. To glutton ourselves on seed and lose ourselves in the ecstasy of our existence as vessels for such. But she merely waits, worse she denies herself to those who are drawn to her. I am confused only briefly before I realise her time has come.

Envy fills me, even as men ram themselves into my body I envy that Silili is a whore for Lillake's sons now. Monsters who will put her to use in ways beyond mortal comprehension. Or at least beyond willing comprehension. Would that I could go with her, that we may be fucked by those things together!

Patiently she waits for the devotees to finish with me. I had gathered many men, so it is a long wait. But she merely admires me in my holy acts, drinking in the grace with which I whore myself. Although my body demands that I continue to be filled, I force myself to cease at some stage and rise to greet my beloved priestess, I now a fellow ardat-lili. We embrace and kiss passionately, she murmurs in pleasure at the taste of semen and scent of mortal men still lingering upon me. I hold her tightly, find my fingers sinking into her holiest of holies. How tragic this is! Would that she could stay longer, what manner of delights could two ardat-lili together could accomplish? Things this world has not seen in centuries no doubt. She beckons me to follow her, I follow, eyes taken in every part of her. Even with my change my lust for her has not diminished one bit.

She leads me on an agonising journey across the new city. Something has clearly happened, soldiers and citizens are rampaging. The scent of imminent violence and tension only increases my arousal. I see people eye me hungrily and I so wish to cast myself at them, to do with me as they will. I feel the demands of my new body only grow as I deny myself this and follow Silili into a building.

A disappointing place. A place of slate and papyrus. A dingy place filled with tubes holding literature. A table displaying several tablets in shown to me. I care little for such things, even Eulli had put her tablets and reed aside after the hieros gamos, dedicating herself utterly as a harlot of Lillake now. I am certain I could learn to read and write in a matter of days if I so wish, I was well aware that my capacity for intellect had increased substantially with my change. It was simply that unless it aided my efforts as an ardat-lili I held little desire to do so. I look back at the door, wanting to be in the streets with the other harlots.

As if knowing this, Silili presents the archivist, naked, the sight of two ardat-lili causing his mind to break apart in lust. She gives an indication and I gratefully wrap my lips round his phallus, relieved to be filled in some way again. As I worked up and down his shaft Silili explains herself. "You no doubt sense that it is my time. I see your jealousy. Fret not, we will be there together eventually." She gently lays a hand on the archivist's shoulder, he exhales and grabs my hair, then begins thrusting down my throat furiously, "I had this kind sir here record my story unto these tablets. This city will fragment soon. Kilili, I want you to take these tablets and store them safely. Learn to read them, and write them anew when you feel it necessary. We are so rare, our kind. It is inevitable that we will fade to myth once again, to be remembered as something less than we really are. I hope these writings will help alleviate that somewhat. Give perhaps a few worthy individuals a taste of what we really are, of what we are capable of. Will you do this?"

I could only give a wet, gargled response as the archivist threshed my face. Lost in the pleasure it was all I could do to focus on Silili's words. Silili seemed to interpret it as my agreement, I glimpsed her body flushing and scented her sex grow wet. "Good, thank you my love. I must leave now, I feel her calling me. She has grown bored of my antics and wishes to cast me as a plaything to her children. I cannot begin to explain the excitement I feel! Oh how I have longed for this! Farewell, Kilili, until we meet again in her court." She made for the exit.

Wait! I thought. I would have gone so far as to pull away from the archivist, but his grip on me was so firm and his use of my mouth so brutal I did not have sufficient will to fight it for long. I wanted to know how she planned to go there. We cannot die, I learned that much from her. We are made as such that we may take the most frustrated of devotees, unleashing the darkest of desires in people demands an enduring body. So how do we go to Lillake's realm?

I feel a wonderful, warm sensation flood me as the archivist ejaculates down my throat. Even as he pulls away my body demands the next. Instead I run to the door and out into the street seeking Silili. But she is gone, lost from my sight forever more until Lillake wearies of me and grants me my longed for reward.

With a heavy heart I return to the archives. I see Silili's story laid out before me. The archivist approaches, wanting to go again, I hiss and push him into the chair. I point at the tablets, "These words, read them to me!"

Epilogue: A Key to the Shadow

I learned swiftly and stored those tablets away as I agreed. I left the city soon after. Akkad did not fall so much as split into separate tribes, no longer united under Karmu's charisma they vied for power before agreeing to share it. But they did not advance as they had begun to do so before, the canals remained dry, the fields unattended. Famine remained, a result for the soil turning arid rather than the displeasure of any god. The harlots of Lillake grew fewer and fewer without an ardat-lili's influence, fucking until their mortal bodies could stand no more. As Silili had promised, our kind faded into obscurity.

But not entirely forgotten. To survive Inanna has had to change dramatically over the centuries, to Ishtar, then Venus, and now Babalon. My own goddess has not needed to adapt quite so much, lust and ruin are ever a dark fascination in any age, moving from Tiamat, to Lillake to Lilith. Let the other whores and their goddesses demand their coin, there shall still be those who seek the queen of semen, her price being much simpler yet much greater.

Over the centuries we her daughters, however, have been given many names, ardat-lili, lilitu, succubi, yakshini, nymphs, and I am tired. Tired of the lukewarm portrayal given to you all by those who know not a thing about us. To belong to our goddess, the Lady of Lust and Ruin, is more than a convenient excuse for bland erotic novels, more than an excuse for pornstars who pretend to orgasm and enjoy their scenes, more than an excuse for cheap horror flicks. To become us, to whore ourselves in her name is to be fucked until your sanity crumbles, to be violated until all self is gone and only ecstasy remains, to be used until that thirst for semen is all that you exist for.

That is why Silili wished to me to write this, so that you could glimpse the true wonder and horror that is we. I have added parts here and there, from accounts I gathered from others as well as some account of my own descent. Unlike Silili I continue through the ages, treading the path of harlotry and transferring her tale from cuneiform tablet, to papyrus, to sheepskin, to paper and, now, to digital format.