Alabama Nan: Good Time Granny

Story Info
Tranny enjoys a summer at her Granny's.
3.1k words
4.39
56.5k
32
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubLadyD
SubLadyD
88 Followers

My first full year of college was over with and I found myself driving to my grandparents for the summer. The 'conversation' I had a day earlier with my folks was fresh in my mind... reminding me why I was making this drive.

I could still hear my mother's condescending voice, "Nathan... NO your name is NOT Nancy! Your name YOUNG MAN is Nathan. I didn't carry you in me for 9 months to let you dictate things to me. You were born a BOY and WILL ALWAYS BE ONE Nathan."

My outrage at my mother was starting to boil again, when my dad's heartless voice entered my head, "Son, tell me why you dress and act like a sissy. Maybe I ought to have you tossed in the slammer - bet you would feel right at home."

Thinking of the two of them had me boiling mad... but then I remembered my older sister Karen. She wasn't going to get to see me or 'enjoy my company'. But I had talked my decision over with her and she agreed this was best for me.

I was relieved when I turned into Granny's dirt driveway. Her and Grandpa lived in the country, where she breed dogs and Grandpa worked on electronics. I honked the horn as I parked my car. By the time I had gotten my bags out of the trunk, her and Grandpa were on the porch waving to me. Granny may not have LIKED what I had become, but she, like Karen... accepted it. Grandpa however had gotten more senile over the years and forgot that at one time he had a grandson named Nathan. He seemed happy to have his granddaughter Nancy come to visit.

"Granny!Grandpa!" I hollered out as I headed towards their house. Grandpa and Granny were as different as night and day when it came to looks. He was well over six and a half feet tall, with broad shoulders, a very stout build and thinning grey hair. Granny, well, she was five feet tall, if even that, thin to the point of almost being frail, with small bumps front and rear where her breasts and ass should be and tight reddish-brown curly hair that made her look like she had an afro.

"Hello my sweet girl!" my Granny said as she hugged me.

"Come let Grandpa pamper you... "

"Nancy Grandpa. Nancy. Karen is the one with brown hair."

"Oh yes. Right."

Walking in the house, I passed the big dressing mirror in Granny's living room that I spent many a summer modeling clothes in. I paused and looked myself over. Straightening my glasses, I noticed my sandy blonde hair just did come to rest on the shoulders of my tight floral print blouse which did wonders to show off what little cleavage I had. My denim skort did justice to the wide hips and fat ass of my full, plump figure. My full thighs tapered down to my shapely calfs while my painted toe nails showed through my platform flip flops.

After a good dinner and a few rounds of my Granny's favorite game, Monopoly - I headed off to bed. Feeling wore out from all the arguing and driving - I decided to sleep in just my bra and panties. As I lay there, I began thinking about Karen. This was my first summer at Granny's without her... and I certainly missed her and all the 'fun' we had. I closed my eyes and tried to force the thoughts of all the 'fun' Karen and I would have when I got back from Granny's out of my head.

I don't know how much time had passed when I heard the distinctive 'click, click, click' of Granny's heeled night slippers on the kitchen floor. I put my glasses on, slipped out of my bed and moved silently down the hall and peeked into the kitchen. Granny was standing in front of the frig with the door open. In the light I could make out most of her outfit - a bed jacket with lace frills around all the edges, pajama pants with lace frills around the waist and bottoms of the legs and of course her faux fur night sleepers with the clear heels. The moment my Granny leaned forward and opened the frig door wider, I found myself hard and throbbing. Her bed jacket was sheer and I could see the skimpy night top with thin straps she was wearing - I could also make out her small but still firm breasts. The pajama pants were also sheer and revealed a pair of bikini panties tied at the side. I gasped at the sight and the stirrings I was having. My Granny heard me as she turned towards me.

"Nan hon, what's the matter baby?"

I was nervous standing only in my underwear, but, I mean, we were both gals. So I decided not to pretend I wasn't there. "I can't sleep Granny. I can't get the awful things Mom and Dad said out of my head."

She closed the frig door and walked over to me.

"Go to your room and Granny will come chat with you." she said while kissing my check.

I nodded and swore my Granny's hand brushed my hardon as she turned back towards the kitchen.

As I waited for her in my room, I wondered if she noticed my erection and if she knew she caused it.

"Hello hon." Granny's voice startled me. She smiled as she moved towards me. I stared at her thin frame and swore she was staring at my bed covers tented from my cock underneath them.

"Oh my... what do you have under there hon?" Granny asked trying to be innocent.

"A ripe banana?" I joked stupidly.

My Granny stopped in her tracks and turned back towards the door. DAMN my smart mouth - I thought to myself. I figured any chance I had of enjoying my Granny was over. But she surprised me by closing and locking my bedroom door. Granny walked back over and leaned in towards me. I caught a whiff of her heavenly perfume... and managed to get a clearer view of her still perky breasts. I bit my lip, trying not to stare at my Granny's breasts as she pulled back the covers. Granny for her part, was trying hard not to stare... but I caught her licking her lips.

"Ummm... ahhh... well hon... we... umm... need to talk."

If my Granny was open minded about a bit of incest - I wasn't about to let her back out. "Granny... I'm just... sort of... um... you know... I've been thinking about things... and people."

My Granny smiled and patted my thigh, "Whatever happens tonight MUST be our secret and our secret ONLY. We both have needs that are... well... not being met often enough. Maybe tonight we will take care of those needs. But remember, your parents must never find out. Your grandfather... bless his heart... must never find out. Karen must not know either."

I nodded my head in agreement, trying to figure out when Granny first learned that Karen and I... 'played well' together. I didn't get much time to think, as I felt my Granny pull my panties off with one hand, as she gripped my cock gently with the other. She leaned in closer to me, allowing me to see her big dark nipples through her nighties thin material. I let out a silent gasp, starring at Granny's lovely breasts and those big nipples that looked like they would be fun to suck. Granny broke my attention away from her nipples when I felt her free hand cup my balls and start to caress them, as her other hand continued to stroke my cock gently. I moaned a little and soon felt both her hands start to steadily jerk on my cock. Granny pushed in closer to the bed. I finally got to see her still shapely legs under the sheer pajama pants and finally confirmed - Granny did have on side tie bikini panties. I reached out and ran my fingertips up my Granny's inner thigh and heard her moan quietly. I smiled and stretched out my other hand. Placing it under her nightie top, I ran it up across her flat belly, stopping just under her still firm breasts. She moaned a bit louder.

"I SO badly want you to suckle my boobs hon, been so long for them... but... Granny wants her big girls cock MORE."

With that, my Granny finished leaning in towards me. I felt the smooth material of her nightie and her hard nipples rub against my legs... as her tongue touched my cockhead. I felt my hips jump off the bed, like I had just gotten an electric shock. I was ready for my Granny's mouth, needing it to kiss and suck my cock. I found myself pushing my legs against my Granny more. Moaning louder, I pressed my hips up to try to get my cock into Granny's mouth. Granny opened her mouth wide, took in every inch of my cock... and started to slowly suck on it. As my breathing started to get raspy and faster, my Granny began sucking faster... rubbing her breasts and big nipples to my smooth legs. She stopped sucking long enough to slip off her bed jacket and pull off her nightie top - freeing her small breasts and their big hard nipples.

"Ohhhhhhh... Grannyyyyyyy... yesssssss... god, Granny... Granny... that feels sooooo good."

I moaned louder as my Granny went back to sucking my cock. She started sucking faster and moaning onto my cock as she dragged her breasts and nipples over my well shaven legs. I slipped one of my hands into my bra cup to play with my small, developing tits and ripe nipples. Pulling on them, playing with them, groaning as I reached out with my other hand to hold my Granny's head in place. I was so turned on knowing that my Granny was letting me fuck her mouth. I was groaning and moaning as I fucked her mouth. I placed both hands on her head as I planted my feet on the bed, making her take it deep.

"Suck it... god, suck it Granny... so good... take it all."

I was going crazy as my Granny kneaded my balls with one hand... stroking the base of my cock with the other.

"Gra... Gra... Granny... two hands Granny... use both hands... and your mouth... do it Granny."

Just like an experienced pro, Granny gripped my cock with both hands... jerking on it fast... sucking furiously on it.

"I... I feel it Granny... I'm going to explode... I'm going to explode Granny."

Granny only jerked faster... sucking harder. I grabbed my Granny's head and began to fuck her face hard and fast - as she jerked my cock faster and faster.

"I... I'm going to do it Granny... I'm going to cum... right... unghhhh... right now... "

My Granny was blowing my cock and my mind. Her hands moving fast on my shaft... her tongue spanking my shaft as she sucked on my cock. I pulled on my tit, jerking the nipple as I began to spasm. My hips were jerking up against Granny's face, working my cock in and out of her mouth as I exploded. My eyes and mouth were wide open as I started cumming in my Granny's mouth. Granny for her part was sucking and swallowing my load as fast as she could. My wide hips were still jerking as Granny kept me cumming - filling her mouth with so much cum that some of it started to dribble from the corner of her lips and down her chin. As Granny straightened up, some of the extra cum dripped down onto her breasts. I stopped playing with my tit and nipple, allowing my spasm to slow gradually, Granny licked up the cum that I had gotten on her hands. "Now you know part of the reason why Grandpa married this skinny old gal."

Granny sat down on the bed and reached her hands out to help me sit up. Once sitting up, one of Granny's hands started playing with my cock and I found myself getting hard again. Not to be left out, I reached out and placed my hands on Granny's small, firm breasts. We fondled each other for a bit - her my hard cock and me those lovely breasts with the big nipples. I don't know if it was my throbbing cock or her erect nipples - but suddenly Granny stood up and pulled off her pajama pants, exposing the side tie bikini panties. I reached out, and using only my fingertips - brushed them over her tiny panties, right where her pussy was. Granny quivered and moaned, then slid into the bed next to me. Granny ran her fingers through my hair and then pulled my mouth close to her breasts. I opened my mouth and started sucking Granny's firm breast and big hard nipple hungrily as I moved closer to her. Making sure my cock slid between her legs naturally.

Granny moaned, "I love feeling your lips on my tit... and your cock between my legs."

I started to wiggle my wide hips... feeling the soaked thin material of her panties graze against my cockhead... making me moan. Feeling bold, I rolled my Granny off her side and onto her back. Still sucking on her lucious breast, I clambered over her, laying on top, pushing between her legs. Granny spread her legs wide and thrust her breasts in my face, as my cockhead pushed the small crotch of her well soaked panties aside I pulled Granny's hands over her head, munching on her firm breasts and pushing my cock further between her legs. I heard her moan, felt her tiny hips buck and then felt my cock slip in. "Yyyeeeessssssss!" I hissed as I pushed my cockhead in deeper, then sinking my shaft into Granny's pussy.

"Ohhh hon yes... yes... use your cock and take Granny's pussy."

I began to really fuck my Granny now, taking her hard, making the bed squeak and moan under our weight as we fucked. Granny wrapped her boney but slim and slender legs around my body... pulling me deeper into her.

"Oh god, fuck me Granny... I love your pussy."

"Ohhh fuck yes... suck Granny's titties... fuck Granny's pussy."

I fucked Granny hard, chewing on her nipples, then fucking her harder, wanting to cum deep in Granny's pussy. Granny pounded her frail frame into my thicker one.

"I love the feel of your cock and you sucking my tittes. You are slowly bringing me to an orgasm." she moaned.

"Do you want to cum? Do you?"

"Oh fuck yes... I want your cock to make me cum!"

I fucked Granny harder and harder... wanting her to cum on me and for me to cum in her.

"Go for it Granny... cum on my cock. Do it!"

My Granny surprised me with her strength, when she ended up rolling us over - putting her on top in an fully upright position. She rapidly began to pound her skinny hips and waist up and down the full length of my cock. Both of our tits swaying and my belly jiggling as she tossed her head from side to side. I started to spank Granny's ass as we fucked faster.

"Ohh fuck yeah... spank my ass... fuck my pussy... fill me up... cum in me!" Granny panted.

My mind was so blown watching my Granny fuck me like a young slut, riding my cock. Granny was now pounding harder and faster, as she toyed with her nipples . I felt my orgasm nearing as I continued to spank her ass.

"Ohh yes... spank Granny's ass while she rides your cock hon!" she repeated herself as I slapped her ass cheeks harder.

I might have spanked her too hard, as I heard her whimper. Was it pain? Was it pleasure? I really couldn't tell, as she only rode my cock harder and faster. I watched as she licked her finger tips and went back to toying with her nipples. I moaned louder as I felt her body slam down onto mine - harder and faster each time.

"Ooooo Granny... you are riding me so hard."

Granny reached out and grabbed my tits as she leaned forward a bit. I grabbed her thin hips to help drive my cock deeper and deeper into her. As I picked up the pace, Granny grinned and pounded down onto me faster. Not to be out done, I slammed up into her harder and faster. As her breathing got more raspy, Granny shot straight back up. With her head rolling from side to side, her body stiffened and her hips began to buck, gyrate and rotately wildly on my cock.

"Ooh fuck honey... cummingg... cummmingg... cummmingggggggg!" Granny wailed as I gripped her tiny waist tighter so I could continue thrusting my cock harder up into her pussy.

"Oohh yyesss... yyeesss... yeessss!" Granny panted as she slowly collapsed on top of me, my cock still pounding her pussy.

I slid my hands down and grabbed her tiny waist. With her orgasm subsiding, mine was building as I fucked her pussy. Pounding harder each time. As my eyes started rolling back into my head, I felt my Granny push herself back into an upright position. She was now riding me hard.

"Ohh thats it Granny... fuck me... fuck me good." I moaned to her as she road my cock harder and harder.

I felt her skinny legs pressing completely against my fuller ones, as she took my cock into her deep and hard. She tweeked my nipples and I could feel my orgasm nearing. I reached up and grabbed her breasts.

"Ohh fuck yah Granny... play with my titties while you fuck me."

Granny twisted and pulled on my nipples as she drove her pussy down hard onto my cock. I squealed as my hips began to buck and gyrate about.

"Ohh fuck cummingg... cummmingg... cummmingg... cumminggggggggg!" I hollered as my body quivered and quaked as I blew my load up into my Granny's pussy.

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock, milking the last of my load. I shuddered as Granny slid off me and onto the floor. She collected up her night wear and leaned over, kissing me tenderly on the lips.

"Mmmmm thank you honey for taking such good care of Granny's needs."

As Granny closed the bedroom door, I wondered IF I would really miss Karen that much?

SubLadyD
SubLadyD
88 Followers