AlabamaNan in Atlanta: Round 2

Story Info
Transsexual & sis go another round.
636 words
4.28
67.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Karen and said "What the hell do you mean Round 1."

Karen gave me no answer. Instead, she removed her shirt and began to spread my cum on and between her tits. At seeing this sight, I quickly got hard again and purred. I now knew what Karen had in mind. I was going to fuck her 40C's.

"Slide to me," said my bared tittie, cum covered sister.

I did as was told. I was soon back in the world of sexual bliss. Karen wrapped her tits around my fully stiff member and began to work them up and down. It felt funny, yet kinky to feel my own cum lubing my cock as it passed back and forth between Karen's mountains of joy. I laid my head back to enjoy the feeling of her smooth, warm tits on my cock. While doing so, I found myself moaning, "Ohh Karen, Karen. Fuck with your tits. Fuck me with your tits."

Then I felt something that gave me the urge to shove my dick up hard between her tits. The urge overcame me, and I forceful drove my dick up between her tits. I opened my eyes and saw Karen licking and sucking my cock head as she continued to pump my shaft with her tits. As I was preparing to slip back into my world of sexual satisfaction, Karen spoke up.

"Give me a hand Nan," she ordered.

I nodded my head.

"Look, here's what your gonna do. I want you to hold my tits and pump them good."

"What are you going to do Karen," I asked.

"I'm gonna suck your cock head."

"I understand that, but why do you want me to handle your tits?"

"I just figured that you'd love to FEEL my tits."

Since I loved the feeling of my sisters tits, I did as I was instructed. I placed my hands on the outside of her tits and pushed them together. With that done, I began to fuck Karen breasts quick and hard. She was teasing my cock head with her tongue. Only touching it slightly on every upward pump. I cooed as she began to actually suck my cock head. I heard the POP again as she took me in and out quickly. I was fucking her tits faster with longer strokes. My cock head was turning that purplish color again, when in the blink of an eye, Karen pulled away from me.

"Wha...What's wrong Karen?," I asked.

"Nothing sis. I'm just not ready for you to cum yet. Let me give you something to really have some fun with."

With that, Karen scooted back from me, and laid down on the floor. Her tits held up high by her hands. "Come and get it."

In one motion, I had jumped off the couch and rammed my cock between her tits. I was still very close to cumming, so I was pumping furiously. Karen was sliding her tits back and forth over my cock head and shaft. Her tongue was slithering out from between her lips, teasing my already sensitive cock.

"Come on baby sister. Give it up for me. Give it up for me."

Karen's urging only made me fuck her tits harder and faster.

"That's it Nan. That's it."

I grunted and drove my cock between her tits yelling "I'M CUMMMINGGGG......I'm cummminngg." With that I shoot my load all over her chin, neck and tits. My cum gathered under her chin into a pool of warm ooze.

"Mmmmm, you have some fine tits Karen," I said.

"Thanks Nan. You got a great cock. By the way....you really have some big loads."

I simply smiled. "What do you wanna do now," I asked her.

"Let's get cleaned up and dressed. I'm hungry."

To be continued...