AlabamaNan: Luscious Lips Lila

Story Info
Transsexual meets up with old friend.
3.2k words
4.38
7.5k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale happened a few years back on one of the trips I took home to Alabama. By this time in my life, I lived and breathed as Nancy as often as I could - only reverting to Nathan for my job...but even then, lady's underwear and pantyhose were ALWAYS part of my attire. I tried staying away from home, as most folks who knew me and knew of my change...didn't accept it. However, sometimes there we some...like my sister Karen...who did. This is about one of those other folks.

I hated being home, even if it just was for the Thanksgiving holidays. The stares, the snide remarks and being forced to dress/fake being Nathan...if only for one night...always drove me to want to kill. I took solace in the fact that Karen would be there and that I was staying with her at 'her place' on mom's property. Being home in a small town and being Nancy was rough. To avoid any 'well-wishers', I decided to do my shopping for my part of Thanksgiving dinner at 1am a few towns over in the local 24-hour superstore.

Not wanting to call too much attention to myself, but still wanting to be a lady, I drove off wearing an oversized grey sweatshirt with my sandy blonde hair sitting on my shoulders, bra, grey lady's gym shorts (that would have been baggy had it not been for my round belly, full thighs, and my big ass), taupe colored control top pantyhose and a pair of simple ladies running shoes.

Confident that no one there knew me as Nathan, I entered the store and began shopping. I was having trouble finding pudding mixes when I turned down an aisle and found myself starring at one of the overnight stockers. She was bent over her boxes in such a way that I not only could see her round ass hugged by her tight black yoga pants... but also, the top of her white lacy thong.

"Ummm...excuse me miss. Do you have any idea where I'd find jello pudding? I need to pick up some for my Thanksgiving pies." I said as lady-like as I could.

She looked over her shoulder back at me, adjusted her big round glasses and motioned for me to follow her. I had only seen her face for a moment, but swore there was something familiar about her as I followed her full figure.

She stopped in front of the pudding mixes and bent back over, this time making sure I got a good view of her cleavage in the tight scoop necked top she was wearing.

"It's down here." She responded.

I bent down next to her, my legs slightly spread...wishing I had done a better tuck job on my cock. I struggled to keep my eyes off her tight yoga pants and clearly revealed camel toe. For her part, I was sure (or was I) that her eyes were roaming over my plump body.

"You're right, thank you." I told her, as she turned towards me, her covered tits coming into view.

"Yeah I am. Here...tell me what flavor?" As she spoke, she leaned in towards me, practically shoving her cleavage in my face.

"Lemon. Butterscotch. Four boxes of each. I really appreciate the help...?"

As she got the pudding boxes, she teasingly ran each of them between her tits before handing them to me.

"Glad I could help Nathan. If you don't remember me...I'm Lila. You know, Luscious Lips Lila. I use to live down the road from you."

As my mouth fired off denial after denial...the little women (and the few little men) in my head were freaking out. Could this really be Lila? How did she recognize me? Why was I having trouble recognizing her? I knew she was familiar to me...but how could I not recognize the county's Blowjob Queen. Our back and forth over my denials and her attempts to disprove my denials were going nowhere, so I made up a quick exit.

"I'm really sorry dear that you have me confused with this Nathan person. But as you can see I am certainly not a man!" As I smoothed my sweatshirt to make sure Lila could see my 36C boobs.

With no immediate reply from her, I pushed my cart off towards dairy to get some milk...and then get the hell out of there.

I ignored Lila trailing me and just focused on getting the milk. Unfortunately, I found myself thinking about her body. I told myself it was because I was trying to correlate this full-figured woman with the thin gal who used to parade around in short, tight, skimpy clothing... but a part of me knew it was because she turned me on. As I looked at the milk jugs, I found my mind wandering to how Lila's full ass, hips, waist, and thighs filled out her tight black yoga pants. As I reached in to grab the milk, I heard a soft whistle coming from where Lila stood. It was then that I realized that between thinking about her, the cold air of the coolers and the smooth material of my hose that my cock was getting hard. I froze...leaning into the cooler, as Lila approached me.

She stopped part way, and blew me a kiss. She then turned her back to me and after looking around, gave her glorious bubbly ass a quick twerk. I stood back up, which only revealed the tenting in my pantyhose and gym shorts. Lila giggled and started twerking her big ass again. I pulled my cart against me to hide my erection.

"Stop that Lila!"

"Only if you admit your Nathan."

"My name is Nancy, I'm from North Carolina. I've told you this already."

Lila wasn't buying it. She looked around again... seeing no close to us in the back of the store...she slipped her yoga pants down a little, exposing the tops of her fat round white cheeks framed by her white lacy thong. Then she proceeded to twerk for a minute or maybe a bit longer...before stopping and pulling her pants back up. I just stood there, shocked, and extremely horny for her.

Without speaking, she came up to me and slipped in next to me behind my cart. Taking one of the milk jugs out of my cart, she rubbed it against her nipples, which were already starting to poke thru her top and bra. She then pressed the jug against my tits and rubbed them thru my sweater and bra.

"Ohhhh Lila...why..." I groaned as she teased me.

"Cause you won't admit your Nathan."

"You've got the nipples on my boobs nice and hard. No one named Nathan is going to have these." I said as I cupped my 36C tits, watching as she ran her hands over the milk jug as she put it back in my cart.

"Maybe not, but I don't think any woman as sexy as you Nancy would have one of these." Without any warning, Lila's cold hand had slipped into my gym shorts as she turned and pressed her tits against me.

I bit my lip to fight off a moan as Lila started to slowly rub my cock through my pantyhose. She slipped her other hand under her blouse, lifting one side to expose one cup of her bra. Then she began to rub the smooth material of her beige silky bra against my arm. I could feel her big, hard ripe nipple stretching the bra cup. I licked my lips and closed my eyes as my body unwittingly began to betray me. As a moan escaped my lips, I felt my cock throb and try to push itself out of my pantyhose and into Lila's waiting hand.

"Don't be afraid Nathan...I like Nancy's cock." She whispered into my ear, as she rubbed my cock faster thru my hose. I moaned again as I felt her pull her bra cup down and rub her nipple to my smooth arm.

"Mmmmm yyeessss." I groaned. "Your hand feels so fucking good." It was too late for me; Luscious Lips Lila was once again going to get what she wanted.

"So... want to go somewhere... Nathan?" She asked as she pressed her lips to my ear.

"Lila this may sound perverted, but I want to cum in your hand." I moaned to her no longer worried about hiding who I once was.

"Nathan...you can cum anywhere you want hon. The store is usually empty this time of night. Shall I find us a secluded spot?"

"You mean like right now?"

"Ok, let's go to a changing room." Lila ignored my concerns, as she dragged me away from my cart towards the men's section. Upon arriving, she ushered me into the very last changing room, entered in behind me and locked the door.

She quickly got one hand back into my shorts, this time making sure to also slip it under the top of my pantyhose. As she started jerking my cock, I found myself working to remove her blouse. Once her blouse was off, Lila used her free hand to get her tits out of her bra cups...exposing her big dark nipples. I leaned over and started to suck on her nipples as she moaned. She cupped the tit with her free hand, feeding the fat, round slightly sagging boob to me, as her other quickened the pace on my hard cock. Dropping her tit from my mouth, I began nibbling on her other nipple, my cock throbbing in her hand. Letting go of her boob, Lila ran her fingers thru my hair and lifted my head out of her chest. Jerking my cock furiously, she pressed her lips to mine as she again rubbed her hard nipples to my arm.

I licked her lips as we kissed before moaning, "Fuck, I'm going to cum if you keep up that pace."

I felt her tongue swirl around in my mouth, my nipples hardening under my bra and sweatshirt. She began jerking even faster. "I thought that was the plan Nan."

She had now referred to me as Nancy a couple of times tonight... I was sure, that she like Karen...accepted ME.

"Yes, I love this but I'm not doing much for you." I responded as I started to suck on her tongue.

As our tongues struggled for domination over each other, I felt her free hand grab one of mine and place it against the soaked crotch of her yoga pants. I started rubbing her clearly defined camel toe through the yoga pants. She moaned, grinding her crotch to my hand as she kept up her pace jerking my cock. I slipped my hand into her waist band and felt how wet she was. A thick finger of mine slipped into her wet hole easily. She bit my lip and moaned. Her full-figured body shuddered and convulsed a bit as a second finger entered her. This only led her to jerk on my cock tighter and faster.

Breaking our kiss, I groaned to her, "I want to cum in your mouth then kiss you."

"Nan...you fucking hot bitch!"

I pulled her long brown hair back with one hand, making her open her mouth wide. She released my cock from her grip, as I removed my two fingers from her soaking pussy. I no sooner had inserted them into her mouth when, I felt her run her tongue all over them. She was licking them, sucking them, toying with them...like they were a cock. Once she had licked all her juices off my finger, she got down on her knees before me. My cock got stiffer, my body shook with anticipation and my breathing quickened as I waited for Luscious Lips Lila, the county Blowjob Queen to bestow upon me the blowjob I had desired since I first saw her all those years ago. Pulling my shorts down, Lila rubbed her face all over my pantyhose covered cock and balls.

"I'm going to feed your cock to my mouth." She hissed, as her tongue flicked across my pre-cum stained pantyhose. I bit my lip to fight back a moan as her tongue slithered across my hose, coating my cock and balls with a mixture of her saliva and my pre-cum.

Finally pulling my pantyhose down to join my shorts around my knees, Lila worked her lips back and forth...up and down my shaft as her tongue spanked it.

"Fuck!" I grunted as I received the blowjob, that in my opinion, was WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!

I moaned louder watching her take all of me into her mouth without gagging. Her tongue was rolling all over my shaft as she sucked faster I watched one of her hands start rubbing my balls, as the other slipped into her yoga pants and began rubbing her clit. My cock twitched and throbbed as she played with my balls. Lila responded to this movement in her mouth by sucking faster, sucking harder...tugging and kneading my balls. I felt her moan around my cock as she rubbed her clit harder and faster.

"FUCK!" I moaned again louder, as I started to pump my hips, making Lila's head hit the thin wall as I fucked her mouth. Without warning, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and turned me around. Then she pushed me into the back corner of the small changing room.

She shoved her round face between my fat ass cheeks and pressed her tongue to my asshole and swirled it around. I thought she couldn't get any kinkier...until she reached between my legs and went back to jerking my cock.

"Oh shit!" Was all I could mutter as the Blowjob Queen had my head spinning.

I reached back and spread my fat butt checks as she pulled my cock backwards between my legs towards her.

With her jerking my cock hard and fast, her tongue fluttering against my asshole, I groaned in a raspy voice "Your gonna make me cum."

Her tongue continued to spank my asshole as her hands feverishly jerked on my cock. I could feel my cock pulsing in her hand, when she moved her tongue from my ass to my cockhead. Still jerking on my cock, her tongue began to spank my throbbing cockhead. A loud moan escaped from me as my whole body tensed up. I dug my short painted nails into the thin walls of the changing room and thrust my hips backwards at Lila as I started to cum. She was jerking my cock fast and hard, swirling her tongue around my mushroomed head as thick sticky ropes of cum erupted from it. I then felt her warm lips wrap around my cock, followed by her hard sucking... she wanted every drop of my load.

"Fuck...your gonna drain my balls." I managed to get out between moans as she continued sucking, using her hands to coax my load into her hungry mouth.

My cock was extremely sensitive and twitching wildly as she kept milking me. She slurped and sucked, she may have never given Nathan a chance with her, but this whore kept her hands tight on Nancy's cock, as she squeezed the last drops out of me.

As Lila pulled off my cock, licking my cum from her lips and cockhead, we both were pleasantly shocked to see that my cock was still hard. Lila wasted no time in pushing her yoga pants down.

"You want more?"

"Oh, you know it hon!" She answered as she stood up and worked her yoga pants and thong down to her knees.

I spanked her bubbly ass as I put one foot up on the bench. She yelped and started to twerk her ass again. I watched as she turned her back towards me, placing her hands on the door of the changing room. She was struggling to spread her legs wide because of her yoga pants. I reached from behind her and helped her pull one leg out of her yoga pants and thong after she had kicked her shoes off. With a leg now free from her clothing, she spread herself completely open. Reaching back towards me, she grabbed my cock and rubbed it between her moist pouty pussy lips.

"Mmmmm yyeesssssss", she moaned teasingly. "I love seeing you squirm."

I licked my lips as I felt my hardness against her pussy lips. I savored her feel, her scent for a moment or two...before pushing deep into her.

"Ohhh fuckkk yyeesssss!" She moaned as I grabbed her long flowing brown hair, pulling her onto my cock.

She reached back, wrapping an arm around my neck as we kissed. We held the kiss, her tongue passing me the part of my load she had not swallowed as I continued to pound her. I was SO turned on feeling her cum covered tongue licking my lips as we kissed. Our round bellies and fat tits swaying as she worked her pussy back onto my cock. As I picked up the pace of pounding her, I felt another orgasm building fast. Letting go of Lila's hair, I reached down and began to squeeze her tits and then tug at her nipples. I could tell from her breathing that my hands on her tits was starting to push her toward her orgasm, so I began pinching her nipples harder.

"Cum for me... cause I'm going to cum deep in you." I groaned, on the verge of exploding.

With another hard squeeze of her nipples and a lunging deep thrust of my cock into her, Lila's knees buckled and started to give way.

"Oohh fuckk cummingg...cummingg...ohh fuck...ohhh fuckk!" She wailed loudly as her body shivered and convulsed. I could first feel, then hear, then see her thick white cream coating my cock.

Her pussy spasming on my cock pushed me over the edge. I let go of her tits and grabbing her wide hips, thrust deep into her as I orgasmed a second time. Even as I emptied my hot load into her, filling her up, she continued to pound back onto me, once again working to take all of my load.

As our orgasms finished washing over us, I felt my cock go limp and slip out of her pussy. As I staggered back, I could see my cum dribbling out of her pussy and down her full silky thighs.

"Well Nathan...I am glad I got to meet Nancy. No offense, but I like her better." She said as she slipped her yoga pants on.

I smiled sheepishly as I watched her put her bra and blouse back on, still exposed from the waist down.

"You can keep my panties hon." She told me as I pulled my pantyhose and shorts back up and she slipped back into her work shoes.

I was about to thank her, when she leaned forward and kissed me passionately. She then put the soaked thong in my hand as she opened the changing room door. She had walked a short distance from me, when she stopped, looked back over her shoulder, blew me a kiss and with a final twerk of her fine full round bubbly ass - was gone. Perverted or not, I smelled the crotch of her thong. Her thick musky womanly scent still fresh on them. My mind drifted and I wondered if I would get another chance with Luscious Lips Lila.